We've landed, sir
我们落地了 先生
We've landed
我们落地了
I trust you had a pleasant flight, sir?
您的旅程还舒适吧 先生
Well, a somewhat shorter exile than we'd imagined, brother mine
嗯这次流放的时间没有我们想的长 弟弟
but probably adequate given your levels of…
但考虑到你强迫症的程度可能足够了
I have to go back! What?
我得回去 什么
I was, I was nearly there, I nearly had it!
我就快想出来了 就差一点点
What on earth are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Go back where? You didn't get very far
回哪里去 你都没飞多远
Ricoletti and his abominable wife! Don't you understand?!
瑞克莱蒂和他的恐怖新娘 你们不明白吗
No, of course we don't, you're not making any sense, Sherlock
我们当然不明白 你说什么胡话呢 夏洛克
It was a case, a famous one from 100 years ago
是一个案子 一百年前很有名的案子
Lodged in my hard drive
存在我硬盘里
She seemed to be dead but then she came back
本来她应该死了但又复活了
What, like Moriarty?
什么 跟莫里亚蒂一样
Shot herself in the head exactly like Moriarty
打爆了自己的脑袋完全和莫里亚蒂一样
But you've only just been told
但你刚刚才知道
We've only just found out he's on every TV screen in the country
我们也是才发现他出现在全国每一块电视屏幕上
Yes? So? It's been five minutes since Mycroft called. What progress have you made? What have you been doing?
是啊 怎么 麦考夫是五分钟前打的电话 你们有什么进展 你们做了什么
More to the point, what have you been doing?
更重要的是你做了什么
I've been in my Mind Palace of course. Of course
我当然在思维殿堂了 那当然
Running an experiment. How would I have solved the crime if I'd been there in 1895?
正在做思维实验 假设我在1895年应该如何破案
Oh, Sherlock
夏洛克啊