Hello?
我回来啦
Whoo! Jesus, mum, hello! Too much?
天哪 妈妈 是不是太正式了
Oh, sod it, I don't care
我才不在乎
We are celebrating, Lou
我们在庆祝呢 路
I've got a job!
我找到工作了
Dad, that is fantastic!
爸爸真是太棒了
You are looking at the new Head of Maintenance at the castle
你面前的这位是城堡的新任维修主管
God, that's just
天哪 这真是
I know, I know
我知道 我知道
Mr. Traynor rang me himself
特里纳先生亲自给我打的电话
So I'm starting tomorrow morning, month's trial
我明天早上开始上班 一个月试用期
Isn't it brilliant? It's good money, Lou
是不是很棒 而且薪水也不错 路
And he gets his own van
他还有自己的小货车了
See you
再见
Okay
好吧
I thought you'd be pleased
但我以为你会开心来着
No, I am! I am pleased
是的 我是挺开心的
I just, I don't know, I feel weird
我只是觉得有点奇怪
Well, don't
没必要
Your dad needed a job, mine needed a head of maintenance
你爸需要工作 而我正好需要一个维修主管
Yeah, but it's just the timing
但是这时间也太巧了
It's just a bit
就是有点
It's good
没什么
Your dad will be great
你爸会干得很好的
And it means
而且这意味着
It means what?
意味着什么
It means, It means
这意味着
one day you can go off and spread your wings without worrying about everyone else
哪天你想展翅高飞的时候 就不用担心家人了
Put yourself first for once
这下可以为自己打算了