So, Darius, what was Earl like as a dad? It must have been great, huh?
达瑞斯,厄尔是个什么样的爸爸?感觉一定很棒吧?
I bet he packed the coolest lunches. A joint for recess, and a gin and juice box.
我敢说他一定给你准备最酷的午餐。还给大麻让你休息时间抽,一盒琴酒混果汁。
Oh, yeah, yeah. He was a great dad. I mean, he was always there.
对啊,他是个很棒的爸爸。我是说,他一直陪在我身边。
Except for my childhood. You've gotta laugh!
童年时期之外啦。这不笑不行啊。
Earl is sitting right there.
厄尔就坐在你旁边呢。
Well, it's a joke. Take it easy there, fun size.
说笑而已嘛,别太较真了,小不点
Han, take no offense. He's just pulling your leg a little.
阿憨,别生气。他只是跟你开个小玩笑。
Darius has always been funny. Why am I thinking about Terrence?
达瑞斯一直很搞笑。为什么我会想起特伦斯呢?
I don't know. I'm the funny one, dad.
不知道,我才是搞笑那个,爸。
I don't recall there being a Terrence in our family.
我不记得我们家有人叫特伦斯啊。
But then again, I don't know how far you've thrown your seed.
不过,我哪知道你的“种”播了多远呀。
You've gotta laugh. Do you?
这不笑不行啊。是咩?
Darius was voted the funniest salesman at the Chrysler dealership.
达瑞斯被克莱斯勒代理商选为最搞笑的销售员。
Yes, I was. And that's why I quit my job. To pursue my dream to become a comedian.
没错,所以我辞了我的工作。去追求梦想,当一名单口相声员。
See? See, he's funny. Always making jokes.
看见没,他好好笑。一直在开玩笑。
That's not a joke, daddy. No, no, that's why I'm in town.
那不是玩笑,老爹。真的不是,这就是为什么我进城。
To audition at the comedy club tomorrow night.
就是为了明天晚上喜剧俱乐部的面试。
I already got my stage name. "Darius the hilarious".
我已经想好我的艺名了,“笑星达叔”。
I think it's a good choice, right? Is it?
名字超有才的,对不对?是咩?
Well, obviously, big D, we will all be there to support you. Will we?
放心吧,达哥,我们都会到场支持你的。是咩?
hold up, Darius. How did all of this happen?
慢着,达瑞斯,这事是怎么搞的
Well, I mean, I knew a guy at Cadillac who knew a guy at Toyota who knew a guy at Subaru
我认识一个卖卡迪拉克的家伙,他认识个卖丰田的,那人又认识卖斯巴鲁的,
who sold the club owner a dodge. And then he hit a kid with it.
卖斯巴鲁的卖了一辆道奇车给俱乐部老板。然后老板开着道奇车撞了个小孩。
The kid should have dodged. You gotta laugh!
那孩子应该闪开“道”的。这很好笑吧!
There's a dead kid in the mix and we got to laugh?
有小孩死了呢,这事还笑得出来吗?