Those are my words, not yours!
那些是我的话 不是你的
That is the version of you that I present to the public
那是我向公众展示的你
The brain without a heart. The calculating machine
没有感情的头脑 计算机器
I write all of that Holmes and the readers lap it up. But I do not believe it
那些都是我写的福尔摩斯 读者们也欣然接受 但我不相信
Well, I've a good mind to write to your editor
我非常想给你的编辑写信
You are a living breathing man
你是一个活生生的人
You've lived a life, you have a past. A what?!
你也有生活 也有过去 有什么
Well, you must have had. Had what?
你肯定有过 有什么
You know. No
你懂的 不懂
Experiences
经历
Pass me your revolver, I have a sudden need to use it
把左轮手枪递给我 我突然需要用一下
Damn it, Holmes, you are flesh and blood, you have feelings, you have.. You must have impulses
见鬼 福尔摩斯 你也是血肉之躯 也有感情 你有 你肯定有冲动
Dear Lord, I have never been so impatient to be attacked by a murderous ghost
天啊 我从未如此盼望被杀人不眨眼的鬼魂攻击
As your friend, as someone who worries about you
作为你的朋友 作为担心你的人
What made you like this?
是什么让你变成这样的
Oh, Watson
华生
Nothing made me
没什么塑造了我
I made me
我塑造了自己
Redbeard?
红胡子
Good God!
我的天啊
What are we to do?
我们该怎么办
Why don't we have a chat?
我们去跟她聊聊吧