Marriage is not a subject upon which I dwell
婚姻不是我会思考的问题
Oh, why not? What's the matter with you this evening?
为什么 你今晚是怎么回事
That watch that you're wearing, there's a photograph inside it
你戴的那块表里面有张照片
I glimpsed it once, I believe it is of Irene Adler
我瞥过一眼 我想那是艾琳·阿德勒
You didn't glimpse it, you waited till I'd fallen asleep and looked at it. Yes, I did
你不只是瞥了一眼 你是等我睡着了才拿去看的 是这样没错
You seriously thought I wouldn't notice? Irene Adler
你真以为我不会发现吗 艾琳·阿德勒
Formidable opponent, a remarkable adventure
一位强大的对手 一次了不起的冒险
A very nice photograph. Why are you talking like this?
一张漂亮的照片 你为什么要谈这些
Why are you so determined to be alone?
你为什么坚决要独身
Are you quite well, Watson?
你没事吧 华生
Is it such a curious question?
问题就这么奇怪吗
From a Viennese alienist, no
对于维也纳精神病医生来说 不奇怪
From a retired army surgeon, most certainly
对于退役的军医来说 当然奇怪
Holmes, against absolutely no opposition whatsoever
福尔摩斯 我是毫无竞争对手的
I am your closest friend. I concede it
你最亲密的朋友 我承认
I am currently attempting to have a perfectly normal conversation with you
我现在是想和你再正常不过地交谈
Please don't
别这样
Why do you need to be alone?
你为什么非要独身
If you are referring to romantic entanglement, Watson
如果你指的是感情纠葛 华生
which I rather fear you are as I have often explained before
恐怕你就是正如我以前常说过的
all emotion is abhorrent to me
我憎恶一切感情
It is the grit in a sensitive instrument
感情是干扰灵敏仪器的沙粒
The crack in the lens. The crack in the lens. Yes
镜片上的裂纹 镜片上的裂纹 对
Well, there you are, you see
这就是了
I've said it all before. No, I wrote all that
我之前都说过 不 这都是我写的
You're quoting yourself from The Strand Magazine
你在援引《斯特兰德月刊》中你自己的话
Well, exactly
说得对