"Stay close to the ground"? What is he talking about?
"脚踏实地"他说什么呢
Man, what's up? I'm on my way back
伙计怎么了 我正要回去
Actually, I was calling to say maybe you shouldn't come
其实 我是打来告诉你 你还是别来了
Everyone. Listen to this
大家听着听啊
When I say "Penis", you say "Parker"
我说"软蛋" 你们说"帕克
Penis!Parker!
软蛋 帕克
Penis!Parker!
软蛋 帕克
Sorry, Peter, I guess we're still losers
抱歉 彼得看来我们还是那么可悲
I'll see you tomorrow
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow in school
明天学校见
Idiots
白痴
Boss? Your wife keeps texting you
老大 你老婆一直在给你发短信
Something about a brake light
什么刹车灯的事
What'd I tell you about looking at my phone?
我不是叫你别看我的手机吗
Sorry. You left it out
抱歉 你就搁在这儿了
You know, I'm a curious person by nature
你知道我这人天生好奇
I finished designing that highaltitude vacuum seal
我设计好那个高空真空密封装置了
In case you want to, you know, go for the big one?
如果你想干票大的的话
You're still on that? I told you no
你还在研究那个 我说不行了
The answer's no. Forget it
不行的 别想了