All right, we're ready for team one. Step up. You have 30 seconds.
好的,第一组请上场。请上前。你们有三十秒。
Okay, cute aprons. But what's their brand?
好的,围裙挺可爱。但品牌特色呢?
In five, four, three, two...
倒数5,4,3,2...
Hi, I'm Felicia. And I'm Blanche, and we're representing the crescent city.
大家好,我是法丽莎,我是布兰琪,我们是来自新月城的代表。
We're talking about New Orleans, y'all!
也就是新奥尔良哟,各位!
Cute accents, but no one has a scrappier story than us.
口音挺可爱,但没人能比我们凄凉悲惨。
Back in 2005, when hurricane Katrina hit... Say what?
回想起2005年,卡特里娜飓风来袭。什么?
And the levee broke and flooded our whole neighborhood. Say what?
当时堤防溃堤,我们那一带全淹没了。什么?
Our community was devastated, and we thought, "hell yes, Katrina hit us hard."
社区陷入愁云惨雾,我们心想,“卡特里娜淹掉了我们的家园”。
"But hell no! We're not giving up." We needed to find a way to keep on keepin' on.
"但它淹不掉我们的魂与希望"。我们得想个办法,帮大家坚持下去。
Katrina? Their brand is Katrina?
卡特里娜?她们是打飓风牌吗?
Even m'goods can't upstage that.
我的"胸器"镇不住这招啊。
We want to win Cupcake Wars so we can finally open a storefront in our little neighborhood.
我们想赢得这比赛,这样我们才能有足够的资金在社区开个小店。
Make our business official.
让我们的生意正式上轨道。
Yeah, and find a way to put money back into our community.
这也是我们想回馈社区办法
That's what we're all about at... Neighbor cakes! Boom!
这就是我们的理念,敦亲睦邻小蛋糕!加油!
Great, great. Max's Homemade Cupcakes, you're up.
很好,非常好。麦克斯自制小蛋糕,到你们了。