Hi. Oliver Queen. I have an 11:30 with Tommy Merlyn.
你好,我是奥利弗·奎恩。我和汤米·梅林约在11点半。
I have a super deluxe big belly buster for a Mr. Andrews.
一份超级豪华大肚子汉堡,安德鲁斯先生的。
I think he's in security. He a good tipper?
他应该在保安部。他给的小费多吗?
You can go on up, Mr. Queen. You can wait a second.
你可以上去了,奎恩先生。你稍等一下。
New guy, you order food?
新来的,你叫外卖了?
Yeah, I'm addicted to big belly burger.
是的,我吃大肚子汉堡上瘾。
Never had it. I'll split it with you. Keep the change.
从没吃过。我跟你分着吃。不用找了。
Hold that. Where you heading, sweetie? 19th floor.
等一下。你要去哪,宝贝?19楼。
Too bad, I'm going to 13. Damn it!
可惜了,我去13楼。妈的!
Mr. Andrews got his lunch?
安德鲁斯先生拿到午餐了吗?
One belly buster with benzodiazepine. Hold the mayo.
加了催眠药的大肚子汉堡。没放蛋黄酱。
Sleep tight. Mainframe's on 25, guys. That's as close as I can get you.
睡个好觉。主机在25楼,近在咫尺了。