Yeah?
什么事
Happy, the craziest thing just happened to me
哈皮 我刚碰到了特别疯狂的事
These guys were robbing an ATM with hightech weapons
有群人拿着高科技的武器打劫了一个自动提款机网点
I don't have time for ATM robberies or the thoughtful notes you leave behind.
我没工夫管小打小闹的劫匪 还有你体贴的留言
I have moving day to worry about
我还得操心搬家的事
Everything's gotta be out by next week
下周前所有东西都得搬走
Wait, wait. You're moving? Who's moving?
等等 搬家 谁要搬家
Yeah, don't you watch the news?
你不看新闻吗
Tony sold Avengers Tower
托尼卖了复仇者大楼
We're relocating to a new facility upstate where hopefully the cell service is much worse
我们将迁至州北的新设施 希望那里的手机信号要更烂
But what about me? What about you?
那我呢 你怎么了
Well, what if Mr Stark needs me or something or I don't know something big goes down?
那要是斯塔克先生需要我呢 或是发生了什么大事呢
Look, can I please just talk to Mr. Stark?
能不能让我跟斯塔克先生谈谈
Look, just stay away from anything too dangerous
别干什么太危险的事
I'm responsible for making sure you're responsible okay?
我要负责确保你会负责行事好吗
I am responsible, I
我很负责的我
Crap
该死
My backpack's gone. That doesn't sound responsible
我的背包没了 那不像负责的样子
I'll call you back. Feel free not to
我再打给你吧 不打也行的