Here, how's The Blue Carbuncle doing?
喂《蓝宝石奇案》卖得怎么样
Very popular, Dr. Watson
非常受欢迎 华生医生
Is there going to be a proper murder next month?
下个月会有正经的谋杀案吗
I'll have a word with the criminal classes
我会跟罪犯们谈一谈
If you wouldn't mind
那就拜托你了
Is that him? Is he in there?
那是他吗 他在车里吗
No. No, no, not at all
不 不 不 车里不是他
Er, good day to you
再见
Let on walk
走吧
Merry Christmas, Mr. Holmes!
圣诞快乐 福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes!
福尔摩斯先生
I do wish you'd let me know when you're planning to come home!
我希望你打算回家之前能跟我打声招呼
I hardly knew myself, Mrs. Hudson
连我自己都说不准赫德森太太
That's the trouble with dismembered country squires
这就是乡绅分尸案的棘手之处
They're notoriously difficult to schedule
想提前安排日程真是难如登天
What's in there? Never mind
这里面是什么别管了
Thank you
谢谢
Did you catch the murderer, Mr. Holmes?
你抓到杀人凶手了吗 福尔摩斯先生
Caught the murderer, still looking for the legs
凶手抓到了 但还在找被肢解的腿
I think we'll call it a draw
就算是打了个平手吧
And I noticed you've published another of your stories, Dr. Watson
我看到你又发表了一篇故事华生医生
Yes, did you enjoy it?
是的 你喜欢吗
No
不喜欢