I made it home. Many weren't so lucky
我起码活着回来了 许多人还没这个福气
So what now?
那现在呢
I need a place to live
我得找个住处落脚
Somewhere decent at an affordable price, It's not easy
条件好 价格优 这种地方可不好找
You know, you're the second person to say that to me today
今天还有个人和我这么说过
Who was the first?
是谁
Good Lord
老天爷
It's an experiment apparently
据说是个实验
Beating corpses to establish how long after death, bruising is still possible
鞭笞尸体以确立在死亡后多久 人体仍能形成瘀伤
Is there a medical point to that?
这有何医学意义吗
Not sure
我不确定
Neither am I. So where's this friend of yours then?
我也不确定 你所说的那位朋友呢
Excuse me
不好意思
I do hope we're not interrupting
但愿我们没打扰到你
You've been in Afghanistan, I perceive
你应该去过阿富汗吧
Dr Watson. Mr Sherlock
华生医生 这位是夏洛克先生
Excellent reflexes, you'll do
反应敏捷 你是个合适人选
I'm sorry?
你说什么