I can keep the suit?
我能留下战衣吗
Yes, we were just talking about it
是的 我们刚刚不正说呢嘛
Do me a favor though
但是帮个忙
Happy's kind of your point guy on this
哈皮算是你的负责人
Don't stress him out. Don't do anything stupid
别给他太多压力 别干蠢事
I've seen his cardiogram
我看过他的心电图
All right? Yes
好吗 好
Don't do anything I would do and definitely don't do anything I wouldn't do
别做我会做的事 更不要做我不会做的事
There's a little gray area in there. And that's where you operate
这之间有一小块灰色区域就是你的活动范围
Wait does that mean I'm an avenger?
那么我是个复仇者了吗
No
不是
This it? Seventh floor
这个吗 七楼
I can take that up. You don't have to take it
我拿上去吧 不劳您了
You're gonna take it? Yeah, I can take that
你自己拿啊 嗯 我自己拿吧
Thank you
谢谢
So when's our next? When's our next "retreat" you know?
那我们下次什么时候 再什么时候去"实习"
What next mission?
下次任务吗
Yeah, the mission. The missions
对任务今后的任务
We'll call you. Do you have my numbers?
我们会联络你的 你有我的号码吗
No, I mean we'll call you
不 就是会通知你的
Like someone will call you. All right?
就是有人会打给你的 好吗
From your team. Okay. All right
你团队的人 那好
That's not a hug, I'm just grabbing the door for you
不是抱你 我就是替你开车门
We're not there yet
我们还没那么好呢
Bye
再见
They're gonna call me
他们会联络我的