A month's money. That's big of him
一个月的工资他可真大方
Given she's worked like a Trojan in that café for the past six years
她可是在那家咖啡馆吃苦耐劳干了六年
He's closing down, love. He had no choice
咖啡馆倒闭了他也是走投无路啊
What the hell is she gonna do now?
那现在她该怎么办
Treena can't get any more hours in the flower shop
特里娜在花店也就能挣那么点钱
Lou will get another job. She has a lot of potential
路会找到别的工作的她很有潜力的
There are no jobs Josie I should know
根本没工作可找的乔茜这我最清楚了
Look, I'm just saying, we needed that money
我只是说 我们很需要钱
Let's not panic, eh?
先别着急好吗
She'll find something. Won't you, Lou?
她会找到工作的是吧路
That's it, Callum! Go on!
漂亮卡勒姆加油
Run with me, babe!
跟我一起跑吧宝贝
Come on! Na nah.
来吧 不要
Only got two laps to go. Oh God!
只剩两圈了 天哪
You just gotta get back out there
你只需要重回求职市场
Think what you wanna do
想想自己想做些什么
Estate agent maybe
房地产经理人
Shop assistant Catering
售货员餐饮
Do we have to discuss this again?
又要讨论这个吗
Well you can't just mope around
你不能就这样消沉下去啊
All the best entrepreneurs, they fight their way back from rockbottom
所有的优秀企业家都是从底层一步一步拼出来的
Just look at me eh!
就比如我
Oh! But I'm not you Pat
帕 我和你不一样
I toast tea cakes
我只会烤茶点
Look can't you slow down?
你能不能跑慢点
I'm wearing the wrong bra
我没穿对内衣