I've been watching your mother for days now, Oliver, and nothing.
我已经观察你母亲好几天了,奥利弗,没什么发现。
She goes to work. She comes home. Occasionally she goes out for dinner.
她照常上班,回家,偶尔出去吃顿饭。
She seems to particularly like the salmon tartar at table salt.
她似乎特别喜欢精致食盐的三文鱼酱
I'm linked into her home and office phone. Nothing out of the ordinary.
我连进了她的住宅和办公室电话。也没发现什么异常。
No mention of Walter's abduction or the undertaking. Just a few innocuous calls to Malcolm Merlyn.
对沃尔特被绑架或者那个事业只字不提,就给马尔科姆·梅林打过几个无关痛痒的电话。
Why wouldn't she call him? They're old friends. We're all old friends. Are you OK?
为什么她不能打给他呢?他们是老朋友了。我们都是老朋友了。你还好吗?
My mom and my best friend's dad are involved in a conspiracy that may have dire consequences for the city.
我妈妈和我好朋友的爸爸共谋危害这座城市,可能会给这座城市带来严重破坏。
And I'm pretty sure they murdered my father.
我敢说就是他们谋害了我父亲
I'm not planning on using the word "OK" again any time soon.
"还好"二字近期是没机会用了。
Listen, all we know for sure is that Malcolm and your mother are planning something for the glades.
我们现在能够确定的只是马尔科姆和你母亲对贫民窟有个计划。
And that Walter and I were getting too close to it. That's why they had him kidnapped.
而我和沃尔特差点就知道了。所以他们才绑架了他。
We have to find out what this undertaking is. I got to ask her.
我们得想办法知道那个事业究竟是什么。我得去问问她。
Well, no. The last time the vigilante paid your mom a visit, you got shot, and I got to play doctor with you.
不行,上回治安维持者见你母亲,你中枪了,我还不得不当了回医生。
Ahh! My brain thinks of the worst way to say things.
天呐!我真是太不会说话了。
This time it'll just be me asking. Friendly mother-son chat.
这次就我一个人去问。友好的母子谈话。