My son. These irreplaceable crystals contain all my knowledge which I now pass on to
我的孩子 这些水晶是无价之宝 里面蕴含着我的全部知识 现在我要把它们传给
Darn it. It's gotta be one of these. Is this the one?
该死 肯定是其中一个 是这个吗
OM, gosh! You did it, Padre! It's off!
天呐 你成功了 老爸 关了
Okay
好极了
Now, you gotta make your way to the Atomic Cauldron and get that Phantom Zone Projector
现在你可以直接进入原子炉 把那个幽灵区传送仪拿出来
Do exactly as I say. Ten-four!
照我说的做 明白
Okay. Jump!
准备 跳
Do a front flip. Do a backflip
前空翻 后空翻
Run, run, run. Drop
跑 跑 跑 下来
That's excellent listening
干得不错
Shimmy
前进
Strafeleft. Straferight
左平移 右平移
Avoid
躲闪
Hey, I was thinking. If I'm gonna be a superhero and go on awesome superhero missions like this one, can we use code names?
嘿 我在想 如果我将来成为超级英雄 并且执行这种了不起的任务 我们之间可以叫代号吗
Mine can be Robin
我可以叫罗宾
I'm sorry, say that again? Robin!
什么 你再说一次 罗宾
As in the small Midwestern frail bird?
那种生活在中西部的弱不禁风的小鸟
Yeah, and I already have a catch phrase. Tweet tweet on the street
对 我还有个口头禅 啾啾 上街溜溜
Hard pass. And a song
我反对 还有一首歌
Harder pass. Now slide!
完全否决 现在滑行
Okay, kid. I'm gonna teach you how to masterbuild your way inside that thing
好了 小子 接下来我要教你用拼砌大师的方法进入原子炉
Grab those 2x6's, pull out the axle studs, disconnect the 6x10 plates
抓住2×6的砖块 抽出轴钉 拆下6×10的板子
Like this?
像这样
Whoa! Unbelievable obeying
喔 真是太听话了