My only trouble is these pants are just a little tight
唯一的问题是裤子有一点紧
I don't know if I could throw a kick or jump in them
不知道我还能不能踢腿或者跳起来
I got an idea. Rip! That's better!
有办法了 撕掉 好多了
Now I'm free now, I'm moving
现在我自由了 想动就动
Come on. Batman. Let's get grooving!
来吧 蝙蝠侠 一起跳舞吧
I can only look you in the eyes right now
你现在真是不忍直视
Sir, what are you doing? What do you mean?
少爷 你在干什么 什么意思
Why is Master Dick dressed like that?
小罗宾为什么穿成那样
How dare you tell me how to parent my kid I just met?
我需要你来教我怎么给一个刚认识的小孩当爹吗
To the Batmobile!
上蝙蝠战车
Hot-diggity-dog!
太刺激了
Vehicle rotisserie engaged
车载旋转架已启动
Retrieving the Speedwagon
正在检索蝙蝠战车
Atomic batteries to power
原子电池驱动
Turbines to speed
涡轮增速
Hey, kid. Let's go
小子 我们出发
Oh, shoot! What?
糟了 怎么了
I probably shouldn't leave until I get the thumbs up from my new old man Bruce Wayne
要是没有我的新老爸布鲁斯·韦恩先生的同意 我是不能离开这儿的
Uh, yeah. Here's the thing
没错 实际上
Bruno and I decided to share custody of you
布鲁斯和我已经决定共同作你的监护人
So, I get a say and you're mission approved
所以我有权力 批准你去执行这个任务
No way! Is this really happening?
不会吧 这是真的吗
Yeah
是的