Sir, it's time for you to stop this unhealthy behavior
少爷 实话告诉你 不能再这么胡闹下去了
No, it's not
我没有胡闹
You need to take responsibility for your life
你应该对你自己的人生负责
Not right now, I don't
现在还不是时候
And it starts by raising your son
就从抚养你的儿子开始吧
I'm sorry
不好意思
I literally have no idea what you're talking about
我好像完全听不懂你在说什么
The young orphan you adopted at the gala. Remember?
你在联欢会上收养了一名孤儿 记得吗
Wow! Stairs. Whee!
楼梯
He's been living here for the past week
他来这儿已经一周时间了
Hello, table! Boom!
你好 餐桌
And I must say I've grown rather fond of the young lad
不得不说的是 我已经喜欢上了这个小家伙
Hello, secret camera
你好 秘密摄像头
You should get to know him
你应该试着去了解他
You and he have a lot in common. En garde
你和他有很多共同点 站好
Hello, family photos
你好 全家福
He lost his parents at a very young age
他在很小的时候就失去了父母
I've always wanted one of those
我一直想要一张全家福
Doesn't he deserve a chance for someone to take him under their wing as I took you under mine?
但是那孩子就不能拥有一次被人呵护的机会吗 就像我呵护你一样