It's the end of crime!
罪犯落网了
All right!
太棒了
That was amazing! Over here, over here!
太赞了 看这边
You did it! Yeah, of course I did. I'm
您做到了 是的 那当然 我
Sorry, not you. We're talking to Commissioner Gordon
不好意思 请让开 我们要采访的是戈登警长
Well, it was a team effort. I got this, Babs
这是团队合作的结果 让我来 芭芭拉
Commissioner, how do you feel?
警长 您感觉如何
Amazing! This is a great first day
这是个不错的开始
Question for Batman. Shoot
蝙蝠侠能问个问题吗 问吧
What are you gonna do with the rest of your life?
你打算怎么度过余生
What do you mean, the rest of my life?
你是什么意思 度过余生
We don't need a vigilante crime fighter now that there's no more crime
既然犯罪分子全部落网了 我们就不需要义务警员了
Uh, yes, you do
还是需要的
You can spend some quality time with your family
你可以有更多的时间陪陪家人了
My
我的
Okay, Batman. We'll take it from here
好了 蝙蝠侠 就这样吧
All right, listen up
好了
All of you have the right to remain silent
你们有权利保持沉默
Let's roll out!
大家出发吧
Toodleoo, Batman!
再见 蝙蝠侠
Bye, Batman. Au revoir, Batman
再见 蝙蝠侠
Bye Batman
再见 蝙蝠侠
Today is a victory for the citizens of Gotham City!
今天对于哥谭市民来说是个大获全胜的一天
No more crime! No more crime! No more crime!
无犯罪