Hmm. These nests are made of some material I've never seen before
嗯 这些巢是用一些我从未见过的材料做的
You know I think I've had enough of these flying antipastos for one day
我受够了这些横冲直撞的大蜻蜓
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
Well, I was thinking of getting a little place out here
好吧 我正想在这里安个家
Just a quiet place in the forest
丛林里更安静一点
It's a little breezy up on the hill
山上风太大了
What do you think I'm doing out here?
你们觉得我来这儿能干嘛
You are never going to find that village, gargamel
你们别想找到那座精灵村 格格巫
Oh, smurfette, if it wasn't for you
蓝妹妹 多亏了你的帮忙
I wouldn't even know about those other smurfs
我可不知道还有别的蓝精灵
Get 'em boys
抓住他们
Smurfintine formation! Go!
分散逃跑模式 走
Smurfintine!
分散逃跑
Get 'em azrael! Smurfintine!
抓住他们 阿兹猫 分散
Smurfintine! Smurfintine!
分头跑 分头跑
Smurfintine!
分头跑
Hey, you. You're the clumsy one, right?
嘿 小不点你叫笨笨是吧
Think fast
接住了
I caught it!
我接住了