Excuse me, I'm so sorry. Excuse me
抱歉 各位请听我说
Yes. Hi, Bruce Wayne
请讲 你好 我是布鲁斯·韦恩
Billionaire bon vivant gallivanter playboy
亿万富翁 生活达人 闲云野鹤 花花公子
Gotham's most eligible bachelor like 90 years in a row
哥谭市连续90年来最抢手的黄金单身汉
I know who you are. Mr Wayne
我知道你是谁 韦恩先生
You bet you do. Quick quest, what is your problem with Batman and also what the heck, dude?
你肯定知道 我的问题是 你对蝙蝠侠有什么意见 还是你自己有什么问题
I'm glad you asked, Mr Wayne
感谢你的提问 韦恩先生
I'm not a Batman hater
我并不是讨厌蝙蝠侠
But we don't need an unsupervised adult man karatechopping poor people in a Halloween costume
只不过我们不需要一个乔装打扮的成年人游走于法律之外 单枪匹马地去打坏人
We need to take what's good about Batman and marry it to actual laws and proper ethics and accountability
我们需要做的是如何将蝙蝠侠好的方面 与现行法律 适当的道德标准 以及责任义务更好地结合起来
I hate everything you just said
你说的我都不爱听
Because my dream is for the police force to team up with Batman
因为我的目标就是让警察局和蝙蝠侠通力合作
Waiter
服务员
Wouldn't that be better?
这难道不好
And I know that together, the world's greatest detective and Gotham's finest could clean up these crimeridden streets
我相信只要全世界最伟大的侦探 和哥谭市最精锐的警队携手并进 必能遏制犯罪
Forever
永绝后患
Everybody get down!
大家快趴下
Grand entrance!。
闪亮登场