Are you seriously saying that there is nothing, nothing special about our relationship?
你真的觉得我们之间的关系一般般 就没什么特别的吗
Let me tell you something, Jbird
这么说吧 你这只丑小丫
Batman doesn't do 'ships. What?
蝙蝠侠不会跟任何人有任何关系 什么
As in "relationships"
在我的字典里没有关系
There is no "us"
也不会有我们
Batman and Joker are not a thing
你跟我什么关系都没有
I don't need you
我不需要你
I don't need anyone
我也不需要任何人
You mean nothing to me
你对我没有任何意义
No one does
其他人也一样
You did it!
你成功了
You're welcome
不必客气
Thank you! I'm blushing super hard under the mask
谢谢 我真的是受宠若惊
Prego
不客气
You're the best, Batman! Oh, I'm humble
蝙蝠侠 你最棒 不敢当
Thanks for saving the city! You're welcome
感谢你拯救了城市 不必客气
I love you more than my kids!
我爱你胜过爱我的孩子
So do I, guy!
我也是 朋友