He's a genius
他是个天才
Really?
真的
I designed a fort
我设计了个堡垒
Let me show you
让我展示下
It's pretty amazing really
设计的超级棒
The generator supplies the tower here, the draw bridge there and all the machinery, here, here and there
供电的发电机 吊桥 各种机器
Wow, that's actually a real fort!
还真的是个堡垒
What did you think I said?
那不然呢
I know but I expected
我知道啊 我意思是
Sweet
很棒
Frankie always thinks up something
四眼仔总是想这想那的
Correct!
没错
And you're always thinking up something too, aren't you, Cleo?
你也一样 乐乐
Usually ways to get food!
一般在想吃的
Cleo, no
乐乐 别
Aah! Cleo!
乐乐
Thanks
谢谢
Ooh! Hi wussies!
嗨 胆小鬼们
Give it up, guys. You're not gonna get us to have a snowball fight
放弃吧 我们不会参战的
Hey, Cleo!
乐乐
What are you waiting for?!
等什么呢
Go on!
继续啊
Uh. Fetch!
接着
Cleo, stop!
停下
Aw, gross!
恶心死了
Slobber all over him, girl! Major fail!
给我使劲舔 完蛋了吧
We're not gonna fight you!
我们不会参战的
Yeah, even with the best fort ever designed!
即使是世界上最精密的堡垒也不干