Azrael, it's time to take a road trip
阿兹猫 看来我们要出趟远门了
Prepare my trail mix
我要去准备干果了
Oh, smurfette, congratulations
噢 蓝妹妹 多亏了你
You've just led me to an undiscovered population of smurfs
是你让我又找到了一群新的蓝精灵
They have no idea we even exist
它们都不知道我的存在
I'll be like
到时候我会像这样
They'll be all like "Oh, no!"
而他们一定会说 噢 不
And I'll be like
然后我就会
And they'll be like
然后他们就会说
You evil little genius
你这个邪恶的小天才
The rotten apple doesn't fall too far from the tree after all. Does it?
毕竟虎父无犬子嘛 对吧
Get your fur and feathers in gear, boys
好好准备下 伙伴们
We leave at first light
我们天亮就出发了
Right after breakfast, say 8:00 8:30, 9 at the latest
吃过早饭 大概八点或者八点半 最迟不超过九点
Wait, brainy. the map. I'm on it
等一下 聪聪 地图 我来搞定
What the
怎么回事
It's a jailbreak!
蓝妹妹越狱了
They know my plans. They'll ruin everything!
他们知道我的计划 他们会毁了它的
Is this safe?
这玩意靠谱吗
Well, it's a giant crossbow so I'm gonna go with "No"
这弓太大了 所以我猜不太靠谱
Don't let them escape
别让他们跑了
Where are the seat belts? Get them! Get those smurfs!
安全带在哪里 抓住他们 抓住那些蓝精灵
Fire in the hole!
发射