Smurfette! Code blue!
蓝妹妹 蓝色警报
Guys, come on
伙伴儿们 快跑啊
We've gotta get her
我们得去救她
I have a bad feeling about this
对此我有种不好的预感
Oh, do you?
噢 是吗
Does it have to do with the giant vulture carrying our friend off to gargamel's lair?
你觉得那个巨型秃鹰会把蓝妹妹带到格格巫的城堡去吗
Monty, my regal raptor
蒙提 我的威猛神鹰
You've done it, you've caught a smurf
你做到了 你逮到了一只蓝精灵
Give me a kiss
亲一个嘛
Finally, you bring me what I've been asking for
终于 你带回了我梦寐以求的东西
A tiny blueskinned shirtless you!
光膀子的蓝色小东西怎么是你
Let me out of here, you smurfobsessed wannabe wizard
放我出去 你个变态巫师
Oh, is that any way to talk to the man who brought you into this world?
哦 你怎么能这么称呼把你带到这个世界上来的人呢
I'd prefer it if you just called me "Papa"
我觉得你更应该叫我"爸爸"
I would never call you that
痴心妄想
Your loss
随你咯
What's this? What are you hiding?
那是什么 你藏了什么东西
Hand it over, you pseudosmurf
快交过来 你这个冒牌蓝精灵
Thank you azrael
谢了 阿兹猫