We started seeing Roxy all the time
我们开始天天都能见到罗西
For some reason Al always came too
不知为什么艾尔也总是会来
It wasn't long before we slept together
没过多久我们就睡在一起了
I'm really starting to get it now
我真的开始懂了
If there's a point. Roxy is the point
如果活着有意义罗西就是那个意义
Wait. What's going on?
慢着 出什么事了
Um, Maya? There's been something on my mind that I've been wanting to talk to you about
玛雅 我心里有些话一直想告诉你
Oh, I recognize that sweaty smell
我记得那个汗湿的气味
We've been together for a while now
我们已经在一起一段时间了
Maya, I want you to be my wife
玛雅我想让你成为我的妻子
Al! Oh, my god! Something's wrong here. Yes! Maya's in trouble
艾尔 我的天哪 事情不太对劲 我愿意 玛雅有危险
There is danger. Get behind me, Roxy. I'll protect us all!
这儿有危险 躲到我身后 罗西 我会保护大家的
I got Tino. I got Tino. I got Tino
我牵住蒂诺了
No, Roxy. Stop it!
不 罗西 别这样
I think we're ready
准备好了
Ready
准备好