What exactly is it you want me to do?
你到底想让我做些什么
I want you to help me protect it by putting it in a safe place for me.
我希望你帮我保护它 帮我把它藏到一个安全的地方
And where is that?
什么地方
Inside the belly of a beast, of course.
当然是一个野兽的肚子里了
Why hide it?
为什么要把它藏起来
Let's just say, I'm saving it for a rainy day.
这么说吧 以备不时之需
Do my eyes deceive me, or is that the look of a believer?
我看错了呢 还是你真的相信了
We need your help.
我们需要你帮忙
Indeed you do.
你确实需要
It seems quite the tragic ailment has befallen our young friend.
我们的小朋友似乎遭遇了极大的不幸
I told you, magic comes with a price.
我跟你说过 魔法都要付出代价
Henry shouldn't have to pay it.
那也不该由亨利来付
No, you should, but alas, we are where we are.
对 该你付 但是 事实已然如此
Can you help us?
你能帮忙吗
Of course. True love, Ms. Swan, the only magic powerful enough to transcend realms and break any curse.
当然 斯旺女士 真爱是唯一可以超越所有时空打破任何诅咒的东西
Luckily for you, I happen to have bottled some.
你运气很好 我恰好存了一些
You did?
真的吗
Oh, yes.
是的
From strands of your parents' hair,
那是从你父母的头发中提炼的
I made the most powerful potion in all the realm, so powerful that when I created the dark curse, I placed a single drop on the parchment, just a little safety valve.
我把它制成了所有时空中最强的药剂 强大到我创造黑暗诅咒时 只在羊皮纸上滴一滴 就成了一道安全阀
That's why I'm the savior.
所以我是救世主
That's why I can break the curse.
所以我可以打破诅咒
Now you're getting it.
现在你明白了