All of it.
他所说的一切
Yes.
是的
I was leaving town.
我都准备离开童话镇了
Why couldn't you just leave things alone?
你为什么非得插手呢
Because as long as you're alive, Henry will never be mine!
因为只要你还活着 亨利永远不会是我的
He'll never be anyone's unless you fix this.
你不救他 谁都得不到他
You wake him up!
快让他醒过来
I can't!
不行了
Don't you have magic?
你不是有魔法吗
That was the last of it.
最后一点都在酥饼上了
It was supposed to put you to sleep!
本该让你中睡眠咒的
What's it gonna do to him?
咒语对他会有什么影响
I don't know.
我不知道
Magic here is unpredictable.
这个世界的魔法无法预料
So... So he could... Yes.
所以...所以他有可能... 是的
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办
We need help.
我们得找人帮忙
There's one other person in this town who knows about this... knows about magic.
这镇上还有一个人知道此事 知道魔法
Mr. Gold.
戈登先生
Actually,he goes by "Rumplestiltskin."
其实 他又叫朗普斯金