That was a different life
那是一种不同的生活
Not so much fun, really
没什么乐趣可言真的
But I did good work
但是我做得不错
Here we go
开始了
Now I'm tiny and all ears
现在我很小并且注意力集中
Hi, you
你好啊小可爱
Are you the cutest little puppy in the world?
你是这世界上最可爱的小狗狗吗
She smelled good
她闻起来真香
like sunshine and pretzels
像阳光和椒盐卷饼的味道
Oh, yeah. You want to come home with me, huh?
是吗你想和我一起回家对吗
Okay, you gotta come home with me
好了你得和我一起回家
You gotta come home with me, huh?
你和我一起回家好吗
Are you gonna help me with this?
你想帮我吗
What's happening?
怎么了
Where are you going? Come here
你要去哪过来
I could tell she was sad
我看得出来她很伤心
I needed to cheer her up
我得哄她开心
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Where's my tail?
我的尾巴呢
Hello? Where's my tail?
咦我的尾巴去哪了
Okay, boy. All right
好了狗狗好了
Come on. Come on, let's go
快快咱们走
Everywhere she went, Maya brought me along
玛雅去哪都带着我
Which was great
真是太棒了