You'll join me for dinner
过来和我吃饭
That's not a request
我不是在邀请你
Gently, Master
温柔点 主人
The girl lost her father and her freedom in one day
仅仅一天的时间里她失去了父亲还失去了自由
Yes, the poor thing is probably in there scare to death
是啊 可伶的孩子 独自一人肯定吓坏了
Exactly
就是
Just a minute
稍等
You see? There she is. Now remember be gentle
你听? 她就在那儿记住要温柔点
Kind! Charming! Sweet!
友善点!迷人点! 甜蜜点!
And when she opens the door give her a dashing smile
当她打开门 给她一个灿烂的微笑
Come, come, show me the smile
来吧 来吧 给我笑一个
Oh, my God! Oh, no
哦 上帝啊!哦 不
Will you join me for dinner?
能否与我共进晚餐?
You've taken me as your prisoner and now you want to have dinner with me?
你把我管在这儿 还想要我陪你共进晚餐?
Are you insane?
你想什么呢?
He's losing it
他要发火了
Dear
惨了
I told you to join me for dinner!
我叫你过来和我吃晚餐!
I told you no!
我说了 不会去的!