adj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的
您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
手机扫描二维码查看全部内容
message from sb to sb
a written or spoken piece of information, etc. that you send to sb or leave for sb when you cannot speak to them yourself
(书面或口头的)信息,消息,音信
There were no messages for me at the hotel.
旅馆里没有给我的留言。
I left a message on your answering machine.
我在你的电话应答机上留言了。
Jenny's not here at the moment. Can I take a message?
珍妮这会儿不在。要我给你传个话吗?
journey
(尤指长途)旅行,行程
They went on a long train journey across India.
他们乘火车作了一次横跨印度的长途旅行。
(BrE) Did you have a good journey?
你一路顺利吗?
on the outward / return journey
在外出/返回途中
(BrE) We broke our journey (= stopped for a short time) in Madrid.
我们途中在马德里作了短暂的停留。
painful
painful for sb to do sth
painful doing sth
causing you to feel upset or embarrassed
令人痛苦(或难过、难堪)的
a painful experience / memory
痛苦的经历/回忆
Their efforts were painful to watch.
看着他们辛劳真是令人心痛。
luck
好运;幸运;侥幸
With (any) luck, we'll be home before dark.
如果一切顺利的话,我们可在天黑前回到家。
(BrE) With a bit of luck, we'll finish on time.
但愿我们运气好,能够准时完成。
So far I have had no luck with finding a job.
我找工作一直不走运。
重点单词 | 查看全部解释 | |||
embarrassed | [im'bærəst] | |||
grace | [greis] | 联想记忆 | ||
upset | [ʌp'set] | 联想记忆 |
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: