Oh, here she is
哦 她来了
Quiet down, everybody
大家安静
So, Meena, are you in the show?
米娜 你真的去参加那个节目了吗
Uh, well, yeah, kind of but
呃 是的 可以这么说 但是
She did it!
她做到了
Oh, I'm so proud of you, I could pop!
哦 我太为你骄傲了 我高兴得快要飞起来了
That's my birthday wish coming true right there!
我的生日愿望实现了
Meena, we love you!
米娜 我们爱你
Don't be mad okay? It was your grandma
别生气 好吗 是你的祖母
She told the whole street about your audition
是她告诉十里乡亲你去海选的
Mom! No, wait. Baby
妈妈 别 等等 宝贝
You need to save that singing voice of yours
你需要保护好你的嗓子
So, from now on, just nod or shake your head okay?
所以 从现在开始 你只需要点头和摇头就可以了 好吗
How was that dad?
怎么样了 爸爸
You're still too soft on the corners, Johnny. You got to attack 'em
你还是关键时刻掉链子 强尼 你就该给他们点颜色看看
And you're crunching the gears. I told you you got to be gentle with the
但你一直犹豫不决 告诉过你 你要温柔地
Look, turn that down
把这个关掉
Listen to your father!
听爸爸说
"Too soft on the corners, Johnny"
关键时刻掉链子 强尼
"You're not doing it right, Johnny"
你又搞砸了 强尼
"Speed up, Johnny"
加速 强尼
"Do it like I showed you"
你要照我说的去做
Dad?
爸爸
Oh, no! I've run over my dad
哦 不 我碾了我爸爸
Now that is more like it
这才像点样子