Merlin, come and take a look. I have been doing some research and found this.
梅林,过来看看这个。我调查了一番才发现。
The Mage Stone?
魔法石?
Wonder of the ancients. Lost for a thousand years or more.
上古神物。消失千年之久。
What does it do?
它有什么用?
Theoretically, it could give the bearer the power of transformation.
理论上,它能改变物质的结构。
Gold. The power of alchemy.
金子。是炼金术。
Exactly. I believe it was the Mage Stone you sensed on the night of Tom's arrest.
没错。我相信汤姆被捕那天晚上你感知到的就是魔法石。
Of course! Gwen said that Tauren had some kind of stone.
那就没错了!格温也说过陶伦有个什么石头。
You. How proud you must be. Son of the mighty Uther. How you must look up to him.
是你。特得意是吧。乌瑟王之子。你一定非常尊敬他。
Does the king's little helper bring a message? Or have you jsut come to gloat?Guards!
你是来给国王捎信?还是专程来幸灾乐祸的?守卫!
Get away from me, you cowards!
放开我,一群懦夫!
You're free to go.Morgana. Yes?
你可以走了。茉嘉娜。怎么?