Did I surprise you?
吓着你了吗?
You certainly did!
吓着了!
I've got another surprise for you, too.
还有个惊喜。
It's...lovely.
真漂亮啊。
Well, in case you ever need a spare. You know...for this...It's beautiful!
万一你需要用到的话。用在,这上面......很美!
You're a beautiful girl, Gwen. You deserve beautiful things.
格温,你是个漂亮的姑娘。应该穿好看的衣服。
But how...I mean...it must have been expensive?
但你怎么......这一定挺贵吧?
Oh, very. But we're on the up now. Things are going to be different.
很贵。但我们现在越来越好。情况会好转的。
What's going on?
发生什么事了?
It'll be all right. Trust me. I won't be back for supper.
没什么。相信我。我不回来吃晚饭了。
Something woke me. What?
有东西吵醒我。什么东西?
I don't know. A feeling.
不知道。一种感觉。
What kind of feeling?
什么样的感觉?
Powerful magic, here, in Camelot. Gwen! What's wrong?
强力的魔法,在卡梅洛特城里的。格温!怎么了?
My father's been arrested.
我父亲被抓了。
Arrested? What for?
被抓了?为什么?
They say he was making weapons for a sorcerer! They're charging him with treason!
说他为一个魔法师铸造武器!以叛国罪被抓!