手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《广告狂人》 > 广告狂人第四季 > 正文

广告狂人第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集:萨丽的进步非常大

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

First I want to assure you

首先我向你保证
that no one at my agency knows about this meeting.
公司里没人知道我们这次会面
I appreciate that. I'm here to help.
有劳你费心了,我来这儿就是为你排忧的,
I have my own thoughts
我有一些想法
but how would you describe your...
但是你有何...
well your current frustrations?
...眼下之忧
During the war Heinz was all about beans
在战争期间,豆制品是亨氏的主打产品
but now obviously ketchup is king.
但是现在,明显番茄酱成了主打
I'm happy for the company
我为公司感到高兴
but I'm afraid we've become the fading older sister.
但是我担心我们成了明日黄花
So ketchup chili sauce and soup
总的来说,番茄酱,辣椒酱和汤的广告
end up over at D.D.B.
交给了恒美广告公司来做
And vinegar sauces and beans end up at Ketchum MacLeod.
醋,酱汁和豆制品广告则交给了凯麦广告公司
I don't know why I'm disappointed
我不知道我为何如此失望
I asked for straightforward.
我要求他们有所长进
I just thought they would talk me out of it.
我以为他们能让我满意,消除我的担忧
They obviously don't know what kind of client you are.
他们明显不了解你是哪类用户
Well I've been working a long time.
我在商场上已经摸爬滚打很多年了
I know that despite the public's imagination
我明白不管消费者怎么想
food is cyclical. I don't mean seasonal.
食品是有周期的,我指的不是季节周期
But I mean literally there's a time for beans
我的意思是,某些时间段豆制品很畅销
and there's a time for ketchup.
另一些时间段,番茄酱则成了宠儿
But I don't have that time
但是我没有时间去等
so I want to force the issue...
所以我想扭转销售周期
You know something inventive.
你知道的,利用创意的火花
Humor worked with pickles
将幽默手法用于泡菜广告大获成功
but pickles are funny.
确立了泡菜的滑稽形象
The way beans are funny we can't use that.
但我们不能依法炮制豆制品的广告
We have to fight it actually.
实际上,豆类广告应该杜绝这种幽默
Well it's very possible
很有可能
that Heinz beans don't need to be funny
亨氏的豆制品不需要滑稽的形象
because they're a food not a condiment.
因为大豆是食品,不是调味品
They're substantial. You know
是一种实实在在的物质,你知道的,
I'd love to have that conversation.
我也想继续和你谈下去
and the reason I agreed to meet with you is
我之所以答应和你见面
because I hoped it would spark something
是因为我希望得到一些灵感
and maybe six to eight months
或许6到8个月以后
from now you can call me with a humdinger.
你可以为我带来一个绝佳的创意
How about six days?
给我6天怎么样
No. No this is my point.
不,不,问题的关键在于
I want to move but there's a lot that goes with it.
我也想做出改变,但是要牵扯的东西太多了
There's a breakingin period... that's months.
各方的磨合期,可能要几个月
That's true but... I'm sorry to be so blunt
这样说没错,但是,恕我直言,
but I don't know that your company will be here in six months.
但我不知道你们公司6个月以后还在不在
I do.
我保证还在
That's what I'm hoping.
真如此则甚好
That's why my answer is not "No"
所以我没有一口拒绝与你的合作
It's just "Not now."
只是现在谈合作,为时尚早
So where's the harm in coming in and hearing some ideas?
那么你来听听我们的创意也不碍事吧
Because I can't afford to move my business
因为我不能冒险让自己的公司
A third time in two years. I just can't.
在两年内换三次广告代理商,真的不能
I see. So that's where we are.
我懂了,那么今天到此为止,
Hold on.
请留步
Raymond I will have an exciting idea.
雷曼德,我会想出有创意的点子
I happen to know that.
这点我很清楚
Would a discounted commission
如果我们给你一些折扣
make up for the breakin period?
会有助于你们度过磨合期吗(意思是,我们广告虽有问题,但还不至于因为你的小恩小惠而动心)
I bet I could get a date with your mother right now.
我虽年迈,但魅力不减,约到你母亲不成问题
Well you can see why I don't want to let this go.
你应该明白,我不能轻易放弃你这样的客户
Look Don you're a hell of an idea man
听着,唐,你是创意大师
But let the account boys do this part.
这种事,应该让客户部的人来做
I wish you the best of luck.
祝你一切顺利
Thank you. It was really great to meet you.
谢谢,很高兴与您会面
Excuse me waiter.
服务员,请过来一下
Sally Bobby!
萨丽,博比
You're filthy.
先去洗手
Can I take it away from him?
我能把他的勺子拿掉吗
The spoon or the screaming... take your pick.
听他敲还是听他哭闹,你看着办吧
I want two hot dogs.
我要两个热狗
Your eyes are bigger than your stomach.
别贪心,能吃多少吃多少
How come we never eat with Henry?
我们怎么从来没和亨利一起吃过饭
First of all he works until late
首先,他工作到很晚
and you're always saying "I'm hungry."
而且你们一直闹肚子饿
Second of all you don't eat the same food.
其次,你们吃的东西也不一样
I'll try new food.
我可以尝试点新的食物
Would you like to eat with Henry?
你想和亨利一起吃饭吗
Why don't Bobby and Gene eat first
我们可以让博比和吉恩先吃
and I'll wait to eat with you and Henry?
然后我等着你和亨利一起吃
Okay.
好吧
Let me think about it.
让我考虑下
Okay.
好吧
You're paying me to assess your situation
你们雇我来评估你们现在的经营状况
but I could've told you from three blocks away
但是我可以清楚明白地告诉你们
that signing new business... no matter what the size...
签下新客户,不管大小
is of the essence.
才是你们的当务之急
Not only because your billings have shrunk by 50%
不仅仅因为你们的代理额锐减了50%
but because there's not much time before you'll be perceived
而是因为再过不久,你们就会被外界认为是
as stagnant...
停滞不前了
Worse decaying.
甚至,是在衰退
Listen doctor we know there's a black spot on the Xray.
听着,博士,我们都很清楚公司目前的困难之处(doctor双关,请他来拯救公司状况的,也可以翻作医生)
You don't have to keep tapping your finger on it.
你也不必一直戳我们的痛处吧
I recommend that you do what you do best...
我建议你们做你们最擅长做的广告
Cigarettes. You understand the F.T.C.
香烟广告,你们了解联邦贸易委员会的规矩
You understand the surgeon general.
也深知卫生局的行事风格
You have a team in place
你们有现成的团队
with account management and media expertise
精通客户管理以及媒体策划
which is up and running.
这些都运作正常
And of course you have Don.
当然,你们还有唐
You are a certain kind of girl
你们好比这样一种女子
and tobacco is your ideal boyfriend.
烟草是你们的理想男友
Can you get us a date?
那您可以当回月老吗(意译,您可以给我们介绍个客户吗)
Philip Morris is introducing a new brand for young women
菲利普·莫里斯公司正准备生产一款年轻女士专用香烟(当今世界上第一大烟草公司)
hoping to have it on the market in 18 months
希望18个月之后将其推向市场
And they'd like a new agency on it from the ground floor.
他们希望能有一家新广告公司全权代理
How much is it? Close to $5 million.
生意额有多大,接近500万,
It's a start.
东山再起的大好机会
Wonderful.
很好
And what stage of the process has your influence bought us?
那么您的影响力会为我们带来怎样的好处
A meeting.
与他们会晤的机会
No one else has one.
其他公司做梦也没有这样的好事儿
We will listen more than we will speak.
那我们就悉听尊便
Like a good girlfriend.
这才是模范女友
Sounds great. I concur.
听起来不错,我同意,
All I'm saying is we should
我认为我们应该
be going after something as big as what we had.
追寻像以前那样的大资客户
It'd cost a fortune to pursue
冒进是要付出代价的
when one is in review.
我们还处在恢复期
They're impossible to pry away.
有些事情只能慢慢面对
Our daytoday payroll will be beyond us by the next billing cycle.
我们在下个结算期就付不起工资了
We should start thinking about reducing staff
我们该开始考虑裁员了
And subletting the square footage.
还有,把办公场地租一些出去
Why even have an office?
我们还要办公室干嘛
Why don't we just work out of a cab?
干脆在出租车上办公算了
And where does that leave me?
那我该怎么办
Trying to get my calls returned
靠赛可通便剂的购买力
with all the buying power of Secor Laxative?
决定我到底能不能收到那些人的回电吗
We gave him Don and a finder's fee.
我们付他中间人佣金,还让唐供他差遣
He should've aimed higher.
他应该找个更大的客户才对
I just left Geyer for this.
我离开盖尔广告公司投奔到这儿
Do you think those clients are in love with me?
你们以为我手上那些客户非我不要吗
I'm getting married in October!
我10月就要结婚了
It's gonna be "Barefoot in the park."
我感觉就像《赤足佳偶》里的情形
These things go in streaks.
事情正往好的方向发展
And Don Draper with a cigarette company?
让唐·德雷柏负责烟草公司的广告
We get this vote of confidence and we move from there.
一定会获取他们的信任,然后我们趁势崛起
Marlboro was their women's cigarette.
之前他们已经推出万宝路作为女士香烟品牌了
Well they certainly ran away from that in the right direction.
很显然,他们有意避开了品牌的相似性
You know beans vinegars and sauces was very impressed.
你知道亨氏那边对你赞赏有加
Thank you for that
谢谢你为我安排的会面
but thank you much more for this.
但我要更加感谢你为我做这个
This is what I was hoping for.
这正是我想要的
Good. Geoff's excited.
很好,杰夫很高兴
Study up.
你钻研钻研吧
I have dinner plans but call me tonight
我晚餐已有约,但还是希望你打电话给我
Even if it's just to work.
哪怕只是谈谈工作也好
It's a summer practice helmet. It's not as good.
这是夏季训练用头盔,没有那么好
It smells.
闻起来臭烘烘的
Well you're there all the time.
你好像总是要去那儿
What do you talk about? Didn't you go?
你们都谈些什么,你不是也去过吗,
Yeah but psychiatrists are easy to fool.
是啊,不过心理医生都很好糊弄
Dr. Edna's smart.
艾德娜医生很聪明
She tell you to kiss your mom's ass?
她是不是让你刻意讨好你妈妈
No.
没有
So who's smarter me or her?
那么我跟她比,谁更聪明
You want one?
要来一根吗
No.
不,
Do you talk to your mom about me?
你跟你妈提起过我吗
I did and I don't anymore.
提起过,但现在不提了
She doesn't like me.
她不喜欢我
She thinks... she doesn't like kids.
她觉得...她不喜欢小孩
That's not true.
不是这样的
You're the one who's always saying how mean she is.
你也老是说她脾气坏得要死
So what?
那又怎样
I've gotta go. Okay.
我要走了,好吧,
See you later alligator.
再见,小美女
Don.
唐,
Midge.
米琪
I just came out from a meeting
我刚开完会
At a magazine related to time life
关于时代生活系列杂志的
And I saw this dashing figure.
然后就看到了你匆忙的身影
Where are you going with so much purpose?
这么急着要去哪里呀
Home. You look good.
回家,你气色不错
I'm skinny. Starving artist.
我都瘦的皮包骨头了,食不果腹的艺术家啊
Did you move here? Yes.
你搬到这里来了吗,对,
Well I have my own firm now.
我有自己的公司了
Ooh. Draper Draper & Draper?
哦,德雷柏&德雷柏&德雷柏公司吗
Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce.
是斯库德普广告公司
Well it sounds impressive.
听上去挺了不起的
There are good days and bad days like anything else.
终究逃不过潮涨潮落,盛衰起伏的宿命
So you wouldn't happen to need any freelance artists would you?
你们应该不会碰巧需要一个自由画家吧
I wish I could help right now.
我非常希望可以帮到你
Maybe in six months.
但要6个月后才能见分晓
You can use me as a reference.
我可以做你的推荐人
Really?
真的吗
I thought I would've run into you in the village.
我以为我若再次遇见你,肯定会是在乡村
I'm always expecting to see you in the park.
我一直很期待和你在公园见面
What are you doing in the village?
你去乡下能做什么呢
Admiring the wildlife?
欣赏野生动植物吗
I live there on Waverly.
我住在那儿,在韦弗利
Yeah.
对,
So what's the rush to go home?
那干嘛这么急着回家
Come over.
去我家坐坐吧
I have a big meeting tomorrow. Maybe some other time.
我明天有个很重要的会议,下次吧
Not even to meet my husband?
连见见我丈夫也不想吗
Really? Well it's not romantic.
你结婚了?与爱情无关,
We just got married for the bread.
只是生活所迫罢了
We'll eat. You'll buy a painting.
等下一起吃饭,你可以买张画
I'll cheer you up.
然后我来让你"高兴"一下
Look I lost my purse.
我的钱包丢了
At least give me a ride downtown.
至少送我到市中心吧
Okay.
好吧
I told her I brushed my teeth
我告诉她我刷过牙了
but she said I still smelled like spaghetti.
但她非说我嘴里满是意大利面味
And what did you do?
然后你怎么做的
I brushed my teeth again.
我又刷了一遍
And what did she do?
然后她呢
She doesn't care what the truth is
她根本不在意事实怎么样
As long as I do what she says.
只要我照她说的做,她就满意了
Got any sevens?
有7吗
Nope. Go fish.
没有,钓鱼
I hate sevens. Why?
我讨厌7为什么,
I just do.
就是讨厌
You know I'm very proud of how you found a way to behave so well
你那样的表现,真的让我很为你骄傲
even when you get so angry at your mother sometimes.
虽然有些时候,你还是十分生你母亲的气
It's hard to control ourselves when we get so angry.
生气时要自控是件很困难的事
She just doesn't know that I'm mad.
她完全没意识到我快气疯了
As long as you know it.
只要你知道就好
I told you your mom acts that way because she has stresses
我跟你说过,你母亲这么对你是因为她压力很大
not because you're bad
不是因为你是个坏孩子
or that you did anything wrong.
也不是因为你做错了什么
I know.
我知道
Do you have any aces? No go fish.
你有A吗,没有,钓鱼,
So now that you're back in school
那么既然你已经复学了
We probably should be seeing a little less of each other...
我们以后大概要减少见面次数
Just one day a week...
每周只见一次...
so that you can ride your bike
这样你就可以骑你的自行车
be with your friends
可以和你朋友在一起
and be in the ballet recital.
可以参加芭蕾独奏会了
Okay.
好,
Do you have any threes?
你有3吗
I said I'm very proud of you.
我刚刚说我为你感到骄傲
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Do you have any Jacks?
你有J吗
Perry we have company.
佩里,有客人来了
This is my friend Don.
这是唐,我朋友
Perry. Nice to meet you.
我叫佩里,幸会
Sorry to drop in. Oh no.
打扰了,不会,
Why don't you offer Don drink?
你给唐准备点喝的吧
Uh sure. Don what are you gonna have?
好的,唐,你想喝点什么,
I have...
这里有...
Vodka or brown.
伏特加和布朗酒
Whiskey's good. Good.
威士忌吧,好的,
Good. I'll get a couple of glasses.
好,我拿几个杯子
So you're a playwright? When we met
你是个剧作家吗,我们刚认识时,
I said he looked like Brendan Behan.
我说他像布兰登·贝汉(布兰登·贝汉,爱尔兰剧作家,诗人)(狄兰·托马斯,威尔士小说家,诗人)
you said Dylan Thomas.
你说的是狄兰·托马斯
Here we go.
来吧
To welcome company.
欢迎造访寒舍
Let me go freshen up and make sure we have toilet paper.
我去洗漱一下,看看厕纸用完了没
So Don let me open your eyes for a minute.
唐,让我带你饱饱眼福吧
Come here.
过来
Can you believe this?
难以置信吧
What's it called? "Number four."
这幅画叫什么,《四号》
The whole thing is about what she sees when she closes her eyes.
画的是她闭上眼时看到的景象
It's part of this thing that she's doing.
是她手头正在做的事的一部分景象
It's called an afterimage.
叫做残留影像
What's more real?
还有比这更真实的刻画吗
It's nice.
画得不错
You know I have a price list somewhere.
我把价格单放在哪了
Of course you know whatever you're willing to pay.
当然,你付多少都可以
I mean I know she'd love for you to have one.
我是说,她真的希望你能有一幅她的画
Let me think about it.
让我考虑一下
You know it's not hard to see things are
那个,你应该不难看出
a little tough around here
我们日子过得有些艰难
But she digs you.
但是她喜欢你
And I could tell you
我可以告诉你
She'd do anything if you bought one.
如果你买了,她会为你做任何事
You're sure about that?
你确定吗
We're not possessive
我们对彼此的占有欲都不强
And you should've heard how
你也应该看得出来
excited she was when she tracked you down.
她千辛万苦找到你时,是多么开心
What?
什么
You know the look on her face when
我是指她和你进来的时候
she walked in here with you.
脸上的表情
I knew I shouldn't have left you two alone.
我就知道不该让你们俩呆一起的
Are you kidding? We're getting along famously.
你在开玩笑吗,我们相处得很好
You know what? I'm gonna get some groceries
我去买点食材
and whip up a great meal.
然后迅速做一顿大餐出来
Oh. Midge?
哦,米琪
Honey? She lost her purse.
亲爱的,她钱包丢了,
Oh right.
哦,好吧
Don don't.
唐,别这样
My father owned a restaurant.
我爸爸是餐厅老板
I can make chicken cordon bleu.
我会做奶酪火腿鸡排
Here. How about that?
给,够吗
$10?
10美元?
Well okay.
好,好吧
You two sit tight.
你们好好坐会儿
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
He's very interesting. He's an idiot.
他挺有意思的,他就是个白痴,
He's just gonna go out and put that in his arm.
他肯定拿着那钱出去过毒瘾了
And you could've gotten so much more from me.
你原本可以从我身上获得更多钱的
That's why you tracked me down
这就是你千辛万苦找我的原因
Like James Bond.
像詹姆斯·邦德一样
Oh God.
哦,天哪
He's such an idiot.
他真是个大白痴
I just wanted you to buy a painting.
我只是想让你买副画
I swear.
我发誓
What's it like?
那是种什么感觉
It's like...
感觉像...
drinking 100 bottles of whiskey
一边抱着100瓶威士忌畅饮
While someone licks your tits.
一边被人舔胸
I can see it's very good.
想必也是畅爽销魂
He said it would help me take my mind off my work.
他说那东西能让我忘却工作上的烦恼不顺
Turns out it's a fulltime job.
结果,一上瘾想抽身也难了
Why don't you stop?
你为什么不戒了它
I know it's bad for me but...
我知道那东西有害,可是...
It's heroin Don.
那是海洛因啊,唐
I just can't stop.
我克制不住
I am glad to see you you know?
你知道吗,我很高兴能再见到你
I...
我,
This is $300.
这里有三百块
You know for "number four" over there.
你的那副作品,《四号》我买下了
Don.
唐,
What am I gonna do with a check?
你给我支票,真叫我为难
Here's $120 in cash.
这里有一百二十块现金
Do you think my work's any good?
你觉得我的作品还行吗
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
You know I don't even have car fare.
我身上连车资都没了
You can walk across the park.
你可以步行穿过公园
Do some advertising for me.
顺便帮我打打广告
Like a sandwich board.
就像挂在身上的广告牌
It's really great to see you Don.
真的很高兴与你再会,唐
I'm glad you haven't changed.
我很庆幸你还是一如既往
It was the way he slammed the car door like that.
他关车门的方式让我很不满
It was so dismissive.
非常傲慢无礼
It reminded me of Don
让我想起唐
But of course it wasn't.
但他当然不是唐了
When I confronted him later
当我事后问他
it turned out he hadn't heard me.
发现他其实根本没听到我的劝告
That's what he said anyway.
至少他是这么解释的
Well you learned something didn't you?
你学到了点教训,不是吗
I did.
是的
Our time is almost up
今天的疗程快结束了
so I thought that I should tell you that
我想我应该跟你说
I believe Sally has made wonderful progress.
我觉得萨丽的进步非常大
And that I'd like to reduce her sessions
所以我决定缩短她的疗程
to once a week and see where we are.
缩到一周一次,然后再看看情况如何
So she's cured?
所以她已经痊愈了吗
She's not better.
她并没有好转啊
She ran away.
她之前还离家出走
And she understands what she did was wrong
她也意识到自己的所作所为是不对的
And she's been very responsible since.
而且从那之后,她对自己的行为十分负责
Her life is chaotic.
她的生活很混乱
And I'm afraid of her losing this influence.
我担心缩减疗程,会让她情况变糟
I've noticed that every time you come in here
我注意到,每次你来这里
you have many things on your mind.
你的思绪总是很复杂
And I feel that you should have your own time
我觉得你也应该好好找个心理医生
where you get to say everything you want to say.
能让你畅所欲言,说出心里话
I have a very talented colleague
我有个非常优秀的同事
Dr. Evelyn Shapiro whom I can recommend.
艾弗琳o夏皮洛医生,我可以帮你引荐
Why can't I talk to you?
为什么我不能找你呢
Betty you can talk to me.
贝蒂,你可以跟我谈
But you know I'm a child psychiatrist.
但是,我只是个儿童心理医生
Well I don't need a psychiatrist.
我不需要心理医生
I just...
我只是
Obviously I'm willing to do whatever you recommend
我愿意做任何你推荐的事
as Sally progresses.
只要萨丽能好转
And I would hope
我也希望
of course that if she continues to make progress
就是呢,只要她能持续好转
that we could continue to discuss that.
我们可以继续探讨关于我的问题
Of course.
当然可以
So I'll keep you in the books for next month.
所以我会帮你预约下个月的疗程
If you think so.
如果你觉得有必要的话
Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled peppers.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮,不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮
Red leather yellow leather red leather yellow leather.
红凤凰,黄凤凰,红粉凤凰,粉红凤凰
You wanted to see me?
你想见我吗
I did. Did you do all the reading?
是的,资料都看完了吗
Yes. If strategy comes up...
是的,如果市场策划部的人问起,
and it usually doesn't at this point...
虽然通常不会在这个时候出现
What do you think they think
你认为他们会觉得
the strength is of this product?
这一产品的竞争优势在哪
Well as you know
你自己也很清楚
it's pointless to get women to switch from men's brands...
不必指望习惯了男士烟的女性能够转换口味
nobody switches.
烟民通常都会认准某个品牌
They're probably looking for
他们或许只是希望
a new way to give'em out for free.
在不损害现有品牌的情况下,为新产品搏出位
Sorry to interrupt.
很抱歉打扰了
Mr. Draper Dr. Atherton is on his way up
德雷柏先生,阿瑟顿博士就要上来了
The partners are gathering in the lobby.
合伙人都在大厅集合
And Dr. Miller called to say break a leg. Thank you.
还有,米勒博士打电话来祝您成功,谢谢,
What were you saying?
你之前想说什么
I was saying you're gonna do great.
我想说,你一定会表现出众的
Morning.
早安
I'm afraid I have some unfortunate news.
很抱歉,我有个坏消息
They canceled the meeting.
他们取消了会议
Are you kidding me? What?
你开什么玩笑,什么,
They decided to give it to Leo Burnett.
他们决定交给李奥贝纳广告公司去做
Burnett has Marlboro already.
万宝路已经是李奥贝纳在做了
I thought they wanted a fresh start with this.
我以为他们想要个全新的开始
So did I.
我也这么以为的
They're excited to see where you are in six months.
他们非常希望六个月后再与你们商谈合作
Six months means never.
六个月后就是再也没有机会的意思
They're letting us die.
他们是在让我们等死
I thought this was a sure thing.
我还以为这是板上钉钉的事了
Down the road perhaps.
或许以后吧
There's no reason to be discouraged.
不必因此灰心丧气
The wind is blowing ice cold out there.
凄凄惨惨戚戚啊
We can't even get a meeting with a damn tobacco account!
我们连跟他妈的烟草公司会面的机会都没有
Take it inside.
到里面谈吧
You're an asshole you know that?
你知道吗,你是个混账
Mr. Crane out.
克雷恩先生,出去
They can't even dignify us with an excuse?
他们连编个理由给我们留点面子都不行吗
They don't need an excuse. It's because we're desperate.
他们不需要编理由,因为我们已经穷途末路了
They can smell it on us. We reek of it
他们能嗅到,我们全身上下都是死亡的气息
like some sweaty salesman knocking on his last door!
就像大汗淋漓的推销员,上门乞求别人
Because we're going after scraps.
因为我们在追逐垃圾客户
What about United Airlines General Motors?
为什么不找联合航空,通用汽车
Do you think that's easier?
你觉得那会比较容易吗
Than what? You have a plan?
不然呢,你有别的主意吗
I'm out there beating the bushes every day for anything.
我每天在外面披荆斩棘,不放过任何机会
You should try it. Just out of caution I met with the bank.
你试试看,提醒各位一下,我跟银行谈过了,
They've agreed to extend our line of credit
他们同意延长我们的还款期限
but they would like us to post some collateral.
但需要我们呈上一些担保物
You went to the bank? There's a vote of confidence.
你去了银行,真是对公司信心十足啊
$100000 each from the senior partners
高级合伙人,每人出10万美金,
and $50000 from Mr. Campbell and I
坎贝尔先生和我一人出5万
would buy us six months or so.
可以给我们六个月的时间
Provided we make a drastic reduction in staff.
此外,我们必须大幅度裁员
$50000? Absolutely not.
五万元,没门,
It's an obligation of your contract.
你的合约上规定了这是你的义务
All we need is a bridge to cold and flu season
我们只需要度过当前的困难时期
and Vicks will take us to the holidays.
维克制药可以让我们柳暗花明
Sugarberry Hams will pick up. Samsonite...
舒格伯里火腿也会跟上,新秀丽
It's a hardship for me as well but it's a necessity.
对我来说也同样困难,但这确实是必行之举
We should move. We should never have been here.
到此为止吧,我们不该谈论这些事的
You think we look desperate now?
你觉得我们现在看起来穷途末路了吗
Well if you figure it out you know where to find me...
你们达成共识了,再来找我
For a little while anyway.
片刻的清静也好
And then I was floating over town...
然后我飞过城镇上空
Standing straight up not like superman.
直直地站着,不是像超人那样
Only it wasn't Ossining it was London...
只是,当时不是在奥斯宁,是在伦敦
Like Mary Poppins.
就像《欢乐满人间》里那样(迪斯尼史上或奥斯卡奖最多的儿童电影)
Do you want the backwash?
你想要最后一口吗
I fly in some of my dreams.
有时候我也会梦到自己在飞翔
It feels like being in the ocean.
感觉像是在大海里畅游一样
I just felt like I was going to heaven
我感觉像是我要上天堂了
except I don't believe in it.
虽然说我不信有天堂这回事
You don't? Then what happens when you die?
你不信吗,那你死后会怎么样呢
Nothing? It doesn't really bother me
什么都没有吗,我从来没为这个问题烦恼过,
except for it's forever.
但其永恒却令我犯愁
When I think about forever I get upset.
只要想到永恒,我就心情不好
Like the Land O'Lakes butter.
就像蓝多湖的黄油广告里
Has that Indian girl... sitting holding a box.
那个印第安女孩,坐在那,拿着一个盒子
And it has a picture of her on it holding a box
盒子上的图案,就是她坐在那儿拿着一个盒子
with a picture of her on it holding a box.
盒子上就是她自己坐在那儿,手里拿着盒子
Have you ever noticed that?
你发现了吗
I wish you wouldn't have said that.
真希望这些话你没说过
Sorry.
对不起
I have to go.
我得走了
Yeah I should too.
我也得走了
I'll save my Fritos for you.
我会带玉米片给你吃的
May I speak with you? Are you busy?
我可以跟你谈谈吗,你在忙吗,
No. Do you want one?
不,你要来一杯吗
No.
不用
Philip Morris set up the meeting
菲利普·莫里斯先定下与我们的会面
then told Leo Burnett about it to leverage a sweeter deal.
然后将之告诉李奥贝纳,以期在商谈中占到更多便宜
So they used us.
原来是他们利用了我们
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
我该因此感觉好受一点吗
Everyone at Burnett is already
李奥贝纳公司的所有人
bragging about how we never even got a meeting.
都在嘲笑说,我们连会面的机会都没有
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I want to know why I'm being punished
我想知道,为什么连我也跟着倒霉
for being the only business left around here.
全公司就剩我手上这点儿生意了
We're all being punished. I don't have that kind of money.
我们都受到牵连了,我没那么多钱,
Pete I'm doing everything I can. Give me a room.
皮特,我正尽我所能力挽狂澜,别给我添乱了
Miss Olson to see you.
奥尔森小姐想见你
Come in!
请进
Everybody's waiting in the conference room.
大家都在会议室候着呢
For what?
何事
Well we were all gonna leave when you left
如果你另谋高就的话,我们也打算走人的
But you didn't go so what should we do?
但是你没有离开,那我们该怎么办
I don't care. What happened?
随便吧,出什么事了,
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
没什么,什么事都没有
What are we gonna do?
那我们要怎么做
Peggy it's not your problem.
佩奇,不用你操心这些
I know but I have been thinking about the company
我知道,但是我也在思考公司的前景
And I was wondering what you thought about...
我在想,不知你有没有想过...
You know why don't we just change our name?
比如,给公司换个名字不就行了
If this was a dog food we'd change the name.
以前做狗粮广告,我们大胆提倡客户改名
We can't start over. We just started.
我们没法重新来过了,我们才刚刚起步
You always say "If you don't like what they're saying about you
你常说,如果不喜欢别人对你的评价
Change the conversation." to what?
不如换个话题,换成什么样的,
What they're saying about us is true.
他们说的都是事实
So there's nothing we can do?
那我们就这样坐以待毙?
Sure there is. We're gonna sit at our desks
当然有事做啦,我们要继续稳坐办公桌后面
And keep typing while the walls fall down around us
任天崩地裂,墙到房塌,也要继续创作
Because we're creative
因为我们是创意人员
The least important mostimportant thing there is.
排除一切干扰,潜心创作,才是创意人员的本色
You can't slam the door like that.
怎么能那样摔门呢
Why didn't you call me back?
你怎么不回我电话呀
The bank called. Something about a loan application?
银行打电话到家里来,关于什么贷款申请
They called here? Yes.
打到家里来了,是的,
You have something you want to tell me?
你想告诉我点什么吗
It's not important.
没什么大事
To think you still want to surprise me
没想到结婚五年了
after five years of marriage.
你还想着要给我浪漫的惊喜
When can I start looking?
我什么时候可以去看房呢
I'm so in love with Greenwich.
我非常向往格林威治镇的住宅呢
We're not buying a house Trudy.
特鲁迪,我没想买房子
The partners each need to put in a lump sum
合伙人必须共同出资
to keep the payroll we have going
来保证公司的正常运作
So people don't lose their jobs.
以此避免大裁员
What? How much?
什么,要多少钱
Well it's $50000
5万美元
And we have $22000 in the bank
但是我们银行账户里面只有两万二了
Not counting the baby gifts...
不包括父母留给宝宝的钱
Which will remain for the baby.
那笔钱得留给宝宝以后用
It's all for the baby
那些钱都是为宝宝准备的
for Tammy to have a yard to run around in.
我们得保证塔米有一个可以自由玩耍的院子
Central park was good enough for me.
我觉得去中央公园玩耍就不错呀
When you bet big and lose you don't double down.
你已经赌输了,还指望加倍下注翻本吗
It's in my contract.
合同就是这么规定的
I'll lose my partnership.
否则的话我就失去合伙人身份了
You'll lose your stateroom on the Titanic?
你以为那是什么宝贵职位吗
You are forbidden to give anything more to that company.
我不准你再向公司投一分钱
You don't get to forbid me!
你有什么权利限制我
Lower your voice!
声音放小点
And don't even think about asking my father.
还有,别指望跟我父亲借钱
"Why I'm quitting tobacco.
我为何放弃烟草客户,
Recently my advertising agency
近日,我广告公司
Ended a long relationship
结束了与幸福时光香烟的
With lucky strike cigarettes.
长期合作关系
And I'm relieved.
这让我如释重负
For over 25 years
在过去的25年里
we devoted ourselves to peddling a product
我们致力于对烟草商品的广告宣传
For which good work is irrelevant
但是,烟草广告做的再好也是徒然的
Because people can't stop themselves from buying it."
因为一旦染上烟瘾,不需要广告宣传,也会忍不住购买
"The product that never improves
吸烟百害而无一利,
Causes illness and makes people unhappy.
有损健康,徒增悲伤
But there was money in it.
但烟草业利润丰厚
A lot of money.
相当可观的利润
In fact our entire business depended on it.
实际上,我们整个公司的运作资金都靠之维系
We knew it wasn't good for us
我们都知道这样做是不对的
But we couldn't stop.
但我们却无法停手
And then when lucky strike moved
然后突然间,幸福时光香烟把
Their business elsewhere
代理权给了别的广告公司
I realized
我突然觉得
here was my chance to be someone who can sleep at night
我终于可以放下包袱,坦然入眠了
Because I know
因为我知道
what I'm selling doesn't kill my customers.
我已经不再推销有损顾客身体健康的产品了
So as of today sterling Cooper draper Pryce
从今天起,斯库德普广告公司
Will no longer take tobacco accounts.
将不再受理烟草广告业务
We know it's gonna be hard.
我们深知,公司将举步维艰
If you're interested in cigarette work
如果您仍有意进行烟草广告宣传的话
Here's a list of agencies that do it well:
建议您与如下的公司联系
B.B.D.O. Leo Burnett McCannErickson
天联广告公司,李奥贝纳广告公司,麦肯广告公司
Cutler Gleason & Chaough and Benton & Bowles."
C.G.C广告公司,以及本顿&鲍尔斯广告公司
"As for us we welcome all other business
而我们,欢迎其他行业有识之士前来洽商,
Because we're certain that our best work is still ahead of us.
因为我们将继续以卓越超凡的作品,与您共创辉煌
Sincerely Donald F. Draper
诚挚的,唐纳德·德雷柏敬上
Creative director sterling Cooper draper Pryce."
斯库德普广告公司,创意总监
Good morning Don. Stan.
早上好啊,唐,早上好,斯坦,
Good morning.
早安
Good morning. Any calls?
早上好,有电话来吗
Oh yes quite a few.
是的,很有几个
Mostly reporters and citizens
以记者和市民为主
Dr. Miller. Anyone else?
还有米勒博士,还有别人吗,
Someone named Emerson Foote
还有个叫埃默森.福特的
And people from those agencies you mentioned.
还有你报上提到的那几家广告公司的人
They're looking for you.
他们在等你呢
Can you get Dr. Miller?
给我接米勒博士的电话
Somebody used your name to end our business in the newspaper.
有人盗用你的名字在报纸上破坏我们的生意
It's not you is it? It's suicide!
不是你写的吧,是不是,这简直是自取灭亡,
It's insane! How the hell could you do this?
真是疯了,你怎么能这样做呢
Why would you do this? Because someone had to do something.
你为什么样这么做,总得有人做点什么的,
You put the company name on it.
但你是以公司的名义写的稿子
You should've consulted us.
你应该事先征询我们的意见的
Why? To evaluate its strengths and weaknesses?
为什么,权衡一下利弊吗
To knock it down to risk versus reward? It's done!
还是计算风险和收益的比例,一切都结束了
And I slept last night for the first time in a month.
昨晚我睡了这个月以来的第一个安稳觉
You slept? Really?
你居然还睡了,真的假的
You weren't smiling thinking about the taste of shit
你难道不是想着今天早上我们看到报纸时
That would be in everybody's mouth over breakfast today?
那惊诧震惊,目瞪口呆的表情而狂笑整夜吗
No one asked you to euthanize this company.
没人让你终结这个公司的命运
What did you expect for us to pat you on the back?
你还指望我们拍拍你后背夸你几句
Don't you realize the clients are all going to think
你不觉得我们的客户们会觉得
You could turn on them at any minute?
我们随时都有可能背叛他们吗
I'm not going to explain to you what I did.
我懒得跟你们解释我的所作所为
It's an ad for this agency.
我这是在给公司做广告
If you don't understand it
你们要是不懂的话
then you shouldn't be in this business.
就枉在广告业混了这么多年了
You humiliated us by not putting our names on it.
你没有列出我们的名字,是对我们极大的羞辱
You left us with this hypocrisy.
你让公司披上一层伪善的羞纱
So deny it! I did what I thought was best for the company.
你们大可否认,我完全是为公司着想
You can either back me or not.
你们支不支持我随便
You did what was best for you
你只不过是在为你自己着想
Because you're impatient and childish.
你这个武断,幼稚的家伙
You had a tantrum on a full page in "The New York times."
《纽约时报》给了你一整个版面来泄私愤
So no one is happy about this?
这么说你们都觉得我错了
I don't know. It's good enough to be the reason
我不清楚,如果公司继续每况愈下
This place went down anymore.
倒可以以此作为借口
Excuse me. Yes?
打扰一下,什么事,
Um there's someone calling from senator Kennedy's office.
肯尼迪议员办公室来电话找您
Robert Kennedy wants to speak with you.
罗伯特·肯尼迪想跟您谈谈
Please hold for the senator.
请稍候,电话正在转接给议员
Is this here Don Draper?
请问是唐·德雷柏吗
Yes. This is Bobby Kennedy.
是我,我是波比·肯尼迪,(美国总统约翰·肯尼迪的弟弟)
How are you this lovely morning?
你今天早上过得可好
I'm well. Thank you senator.
挺好的,谢谢您,议员先生
Bobby please. Listen
叫我波比就行
I just wanted to say that I admire your fortitude and vigor
我很欣赏你过人的胆识和魄力
Sanding up to what I consider to be
敢于挺身而出
One of the great menaces to this civilization as we know it.
向文明社会的毒瘤宣战
That's very flattering. I have one question:
您过奖了,我想问你一个问题,
Does your company represent secor laxatives?
贵公司代理赛可通便剂的广告吗
Yes. Yes we do.
是的,是我们在代理
Well are you going to be writing anything against them?
那你不准备写点反对泻药的广告吗
Because I want to make it clear
我想明确地表示
That I am
我本人
Firmly antilaxative.
坚决反对使用泻药
Who the hell is this?
你他妈的到底是谁
Teddy Chaough.
我是泰德·赵
Thanks for sticking my name in there with the big boys.
多谢你把我们公司和那些大公司的名字列在一起
A fullpage ad in "The times. "
在《纽约时报》上做了整版的广告
What did that run you?
你中了什么邪了
A little mixup there. That was Eunice Kennedy.
搞混了,打电话的是尤妮斯·肯尼迪(肯尼迪总统的妹妹)
Keep joking. You're cynical and craven.
继续开玩笑吧,你这个愤世嫉俗的懦夫
Tobacco put a roof over your head
是烟草业让你发家致富
And it fed your children. And then it killed my business.
让你有钱养家糊口,也正是它毁了我的事业,
I never thought you had the stomach for a partnership.
我一直都觉得你不是当合伙人的料
I'm no longer a part of this agency.
从今天起我跟这个公司没有任何关系
You there get my shoes.
喂,你,过去把我的鞋收好
Bert calm down.
别激动,伯特
I will not.
你让我怎么冷静
We've created a monster.
我们造就了这样一个怪物
I've already informed the other partners.
我已经通知了其他股东
I'll need your contribution by close of business as it were.
你必须按规定上交停业的补偿金
You know this could work.
你知道这个广告会有用的
Do you realize I've just moved my family back here?
你应该知道,我刚刚把我的家人接到这边来
I'm terribly sorry about that.
我真的万分抱歉
Did you get Dr. Miller?
与米勒博士联系过了吗
Yes but you were on with...
是的,不过当时...
You were on the phone. She said she'd stop by later.
当时你正在通话中,她说等会过来
Okay that'll be all.
好了,没事了
By the way
还有
I loved the letter.
我喜欢那封信
I love that you stand for something.
我欣赏你挺身而出的魄力
Megan that's not really what it's about.
梅根,不是你想的那样
I know that part.
我懂你想要表达的意思
I know it was about "He didn't dump me. I dumped him."
就是说,不是烟草公司抛弃了我们,是我们抛弃了他们
I just love that you did it.
我很钦佩你的作为
It feels different around here.
让我对公司有了一种全新的感觉
Thank you.
谢谢
So who else called? Everyone who's anyone.
还有谁打了电话,都是非常重要的人,
Smokey the bear Smokey Robinson
美国林务局,斯莫吉·罗宾逊(蓝调歌手)
Chiquita banana aunt Jemima.
契基塔香蕉公司,杰米玛食料
Is he gonna quit smoking?
他会戒烟吗
You're an idiot.
你真蠢
I heard from all my clients this morning...
我从我的客户那里听说
Mostly out of morbid curiosity.
当然多数是出于病态的好奇
But one thing's for sure...
不过有一点可以肯定的是
they're not talking about lucky strike anymore.
他们不再谈论幸福时光香烟了
Well I think that was the whole idea.
我想这就是他的意图吧
They're gonna fire everybody...
他们会解雇所有人的
Or worse make me fire everybody.
或者更糟,让我解雇所有人
Well it's been a pleasure working with you all.
很荣幸曾与你们共事
I wish you the best of luck.
祝你们好运
I didn't think they'd start with him.
真没想到会先从他下手
Peggy Mr. Draper wants to see you.
佩奇,德雷柏先生要见你
Okay.
好的
It's a doggydog world.
真是个自相鱼肉的世界
Should I close the door?
要关门吗
Yes.
是的
Should I sit down?
要我坐下吗
Who can you live without?
你觉得谁是多余的
Oh good.
哦,幸亏
I mean not good
我的意思是,真不幸
But... you know.
不过...
Well Danny obviously
显然是丹尼
Though he's kind of grown on me.
虽然他渐渐讨人喜欢了
Lane sent over a memo with suggestions.
莱恩拿来一份附有参考建议的备忘录
"All of the tobacco people Mark Coyle
所有做烟草广告的人,有马克·科依,
Wuzna"... the Polish kid...
沃茨娜,就是那个波兰孩子
"Danny and Bill."
还有丹尼和比尔,
That's a lot of people.
不少人啊
Are we going under?
我们会破产吗
No. Of course not.
不会,当然不会
I just wanted to give you notice
我只是想提醒一下你
So when they all come to you you'll know what's going on.
以便等他们找你时,你知道该如何应付
Okay.
好的
So? You haven't said anything about the letter.
那...你还没说你对那封信有何看法
I thought you didn't go in for those kinds of shenanigans.
我曾以为你不屑于耍那些手段
Sally Draper.
萨丽·德雷柏
Stop both of you.
站住,都给我站住
What are you doing here?
你们在这儿干什么呢
You stay away from her! You hear me?
离她远点,听见没
Let's go.
我们走
We're not going back for your bike.
你的自行车别想要了
I told you...
跟你说过
he's my friend. We don't do anything.
他是我的朋友,我们什么也没干
That boy is bad. No he's not.
他是个坏孩子,不,才不是呢,
Believe me. I know him better than you do.
相信我,我比你了解他
You don't know him at all.
你一点都不了解他
Go to your room.
回你房间去
You stopped by.
你来了啊
Yes. I'm glad to see you smiling.
是啊,你脸上还挂着笑,实在让我宽慰不少
Well they all want to kill me but I have a bodyguard.
他们都想杀了我,不过有人替我挡着
Can I get you anything? No thank you.
要喝点什么吗,不必,谢谢,
What's this? My things.
这是什么,我的物件,
We had to resign.
我们只好辞职
Geoff Atherton wants another cigarette account someday.
杰夫·阿瑟顿希望公司有朝一日继续做烟草广告
I'm so sorry. I didn't think about that.
抱歉,没想到会这样
I know.
我知道
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
So...
所以...
You're gonna make it through this day
你要努力撑过今天
You're going to leave this office
然后离开办公室
meet me for dinner and be open...to wherever I want...
出去与我共进晚餐,然后去我想去的任何地方
And we're gonna talk about anything but work
撇开工作,谈笑风生
Because we can do that now.
因为工作可以现在谈
It's a fair trade.
挺公平的吧
At Carabelle eight o'clock.
玛卡威餐馆,八点见
Sure.
当然
Have your girl make reservations.
让你的女秘书提前预定座位
Just wanted to say goodbye.
想来和你道个别
Oh no. What happened?
哦不,发生什么事了
Tobacco is very touchy.
烟草业务不好做啊
Who's gonna do our research?
以后谁来给我们做调查啊
You know I just lost one of my best jobs.
我刚丢了我的金饭碗,你是不是该...
No I mean
别误会...
I love working with you.
我喜欢和你一起工作
Would you have a drink with me?
愿意和我喝一杯吗
I don't want to linger. Not right now.
我不想在此逗留,不是现在啦,
Just... I hate to think I'm not gonna see you.
只是...想到再见不到你我就很难过
That's sweet.
你真会说话
No I mean it.
不,我真心的
You do your job so well
你工作那么出色
They respect you and you don't have to play any games.
不需要玩任何手段,就得到大家尊重
I didn't know that was possible.
我以前一直认为这是不可能的
Is that what it looks like?
原来我在别人眼中是这样的
I'm sure we'll work together again...
相信我们以后还有机会一起工作的
Somewhere.
在别处
Hello there.
大家好呀
So I'm home early for a family dinner.
我早回来,赶上家庭聚餐了啊
They couldn't wait.
他们等不及先吃了
We can eat later. I'll eat with this crowd.
我们可以等会再吃,我就和孩子们一起吃了,
Well I had quite a day.
今天真够呛
Mmm that doesn't sound good.
听起来像是很不愉快嘛
It's this neighborhood.
这儿的社区环境真是闹心
It's being taken over by lowcaliber people.
越来越多的低素质人群蜂拥而至
I think it's time for us to move.
我觉得是时候搬家了
Great. You know how I feel about it.
太好了,我也讨厌这儿
I like that place in Rye.
我看中了拉伊那块地方
Rye? Isn't that where playland is?
拉伊,游乐场是在那儿吗
She'll get over it.
她过会儿就好了
Roger Don Harry and myself
罗杰,唐,哈里,还有我自己
should probably begin the process of letting people go
恐怕应该开始裁员的程序了
to avoid any further damage to morale.
以免进一步挫伤士气
And please try and limit any sympathetic adjustments to severance.
请尽量克制自己的同情心,公事公办
Yes and as Lane mentioned
是的,还请记住莱恩的提醒
We'll try to hold onto any staplers scissors
我们要盯好订书机,剪刀
Hole punches and tape dispensers.
打孔机,胶带座等
They do disappear.
喜欢顺手牵羊的大有人在
Don are you ever gonna call back
唐,你还打不打算回电话
the American Cancer Society?
给美国癌症协会了
They've tried you twice this morning.
他们早上给你来了两通电话
I saw that. It's a joke.
我看见了,玩笑罢了
It's not. They finally called me.
不,他们最后打给我了
They want us to come in and meet about an antismoking campaign.
他们要搞一个反对吸烟的活动,希望我们过去谈谈相关事宜
Huh. Really?
真的吗
Took me about five minutes to stop laughing.
我笑了足足五分钟才停
I hope I didn't blow it.
希望没砸了好事
Well that's interesting right?
挺有意思,你们说呢
Great. Public service.
真棒,公益服务
Free work. That's just what we should be doing right now.
没钱的活儿,我们现在就应该做这种事
It's prestigious. But we can't eat prestige.
很高尚啊,高尚不能当饭吃,
Someone called us.
有人找到我们
We could have new work on the air.
我们可以有新作品发布
There's a lot of bigwigs on the board.
到时候会有很多大人物出席
Under normal circumstances I would consider this an opportunity.
一般情况下,我会把这看作机遇
Absolutely. Yes Don saved the company.
绝对的,可不,唐拯救了公司,
Now go get rid of half of it.
现在却要裁掉一半的人
We should probably stay in here.
我们还是留在这比较好
I suppose.
我想也是
Lane may I speak with you a moment?
莱恩,能跟你谈几句吗
Well I've gotta go learn a bunch of people's names
我得先记住一堆名字
before I fire them.
待会儿念裁员名单的时候才不会出错
I know you said the end of business today
我知道你说了今天下班前缴齐
But that money... I don't have it.
可我眼下没有这笔钱
Is there any way I can owe it on advance
我可不可以先欠着
Against bonus or future salary?
以后从我奖金或工资里扣
Calm yourself. Don paid your share.
放心吧,唐替你支付过了
What?
什么
Perhaps you weren't supposed to know that.
他不想让你知道
Well thank you for the opportunity.
谢谢你给我机会,让我曾与您共事
It was my pleasure.
我的荣幸
Bill.
比尔

重点单词   查看全部解释    
strategy ['strætidʒi]

想一想再看

n. 战略,策略

 
impressive [im'presiv]

想一想再看

adj. 给人深刻印象的

联想记忆
chaotic [kei'ɔtik]

想一想再看

adj. 混乱的

联想记忆
leverage ['li:vəridʒ]

想一想再看

n. 杠杆(作用,力量),举债经营 v. (使)举债经营

联想记忆
curiosity [.kjuəri'ɔsiti]

想一想再看

n. 好奇,好奇心

联想记忆
cyclical ['saiklikl]

想一想再看

adj. 循环的,周期的

 
sincerely [sin'siəli]

想一想再看

adv. 真诚地,真心地

 
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心
n. 烦扰,

联想记忆
leather ['leðə]

想一想再看

n. 皮革,皮制品
adj. 皮革制的

 
current ['kʌrənt]

想一想再看

n. (水、气、电)流,趋势
adj. 流通的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。