I think I may want another child.
我想再养个孩子。
But I don't want to bring it up to Mitchell and put pressure on him because he's been so adamant about not wanting one.
但我不想告诉米奇尔给他造成压力,因为他一直很坚定地表示不想再养了。
The last thing he's thinking about is a...-Nursery.
他最不想要的就是...-育婴室。
Lately, I've been having stirrings, but because it was such an emotional roller coaster in the past, I don't want to bring it up unless I have some sort of indication...
最近我情绪有点不稳定,但因为过去就像是一辆可怕的情绪过山车我不想再经历一遍,除非我得到了某种启示...
That we're both on the same page. That's why, when Gloria asked if we'd watch Joe, I said "Sure."
我们意见一致。所以当歌洛莉亚问我们能否照看乔时,我说,当然啦。
It'd be a chance to remind Mitchell how nice it is to...have a baby.
那或许可以提醒米奇尔拥有宝宝的感觉有多好。
Claire Dunphy.
克莱尔·邓菲。
What can I do you for?
有什么能帮你做的?
Oh, it's not so much what you can do me for. Sounded a -- a tiny bit prostitute-y. I'm sorry about that. Actually, I do have a tiny favor to ask.
你可帮我"做"不了什么。听起来有点淫荡。抱歉。实际上 我的确要请你帮个小忙。
You know, I love your family. I mean, Haley, our homecoming queen. - Yeah.
我爱你的家人。海莉是我们的返校节女王 -好吧。
And now Alex winning just about every academic award.
现在艾丽克斯赢得了每个学术奖项。
I know. - It's been an honor to teach the Dunphy children.
我懂的。-教邓菲家的孩子是我的荣幸。
Well, today I'm here to talk about Luke.
我是来谈谈卢克的事的。
Is that the science rabbit?
是做实验用的小兔子吗?
That's my son.
是我儿子。
Yes. Of course.
当然啦。
That's sort of the point. I think he's feeling a little bit overlooked.
我想说的就是跟这个有关的。我觉得他感觉有点被忽视了。
I was wondering if you could just, you know, toss him one of those awards today. Just...
我想知道你能不能今天颁给他一个奖项。就...
Well, I'm afraid all of the award winners have already been decided.
恐怕所有的获奖者都已经决定了。
Oh, but, hey, if it makes him feel better, he was in the running for the integrity award. He just got edged out by --
不过,如果这能让他感觉更好的话,他之前在竞争品格正直奖。他只是被对手打败了——
Scott Wheeler? Oh, that little weasel's a narc.
斯科特·威勒吗?那小子简直是个缉毒特警。
Halloween carnival, 2008 -- "Mrs. Dunphy's grape juice smells like medicine."
2008年万圣节嘉年华——"邓菲太太的葡萄汁闻起来有药味"。
It was a long morning. It would mean so much to him.
那个上午好漫长。这对他来说会意义重大的。
Well, Claire...That wouldn't be fair.
克莱尔...那不公平。