别问,别说。
It's probably obvious, anyway. I was up all night crying.
反正或许也挺明显的。我哭了一夜。
Let's see if she's here. Gloria? !
看看她在不在家,歌洛莉亚?
Sarah Fink, my lab partner who I hoped one day would be my love partner.
莎拉·芬克,我的实验室伙伴,我原希望有一天能成为我的爱情伴侣。
I caught one of my so-called friends hitting on her, and now she's like the fetal pig we once so happily shared -- Cold, unresponsive, heartless.
我发现某个我所谓的朋友在勾搭她,现在她就跟我们以前一起做实验用的小猪一样——冰凉,冷漠,无心。
You got two choices -- You can mope your way up those stairs and soak in a pity bath,
你现在有两个选择——你可以爬到楼上,沉浸在伤心浴缸中,
or you can pick yourself up, march into that school, and act like you don't even know that girl.
也可以提起精神,昂首挺胸去学校,假装你根本不认识那姑娘。
Thanks.
谢谢。
If mom asks, I borrowed her tub pillow.
如果老妈问了,就说我借了她的浴缸枕。
Jay, don't forget to drop Joe at Mitch and Cam's later.
杰,别忘了一会儿把乔载去米奇和小卡家。
Yeah, what time are they expecting me to, uh -- Oh, what the hell?
好,他们要我几点去...什么情况?
Oh, isn't it cute? Last night when I went to do my nails, the girls did it just for fun.
是不是很萌啊?昨晚我去做美甲的时候那里的小姑娘也给他做着玩。
What's fun about a lifetime of gender confusion?
造成一辈子的性别困惑有什么好玩的?
Ay, please. It's the same as when you took him to the Dodgers game and you brought him back with that Dodgers cap.
拜托。这不就跟你带他去看道奇队的比赛回来还戴上了道奇队的帽子一样嘛。
You think? Or is it different in every conceivable respect?
你觉得呢?当然是大大不一样了。
Ay, and don't forget that Phil is gonna be meeting you at Mitch and Cam's to help you bring Lily's princess castle here.
别忘了菲尔还在米奇和小卡家等着帮你把莉莉的公主城堡搬来这里呢。
She's outgrown it, but Joe loves that thing.
莉莉已经不玩那个了,但乔喜欢得很呢。
Ay, don't make that face.
别做那种表情。
You're gonna bring it, right? - Sure, honey.
你会搬回来的吧?-当然了,亲爱的。
Okay. Hold him.
好了,扶着他。
I picked a fine time to run out of lavender bath beads.
薰衣草浴盐用完了,可真会挑时候。
I wanted two rough and tumble boys.
我原本想要两个猛男儿子。
I got a Manny...and a Pedi.
结果我有了曼尼...和帕蒂姑娘。