Oh you are very strong
哦 你力气可真大
This is a great quality
这算是个优点
What are you?
你是谁?
I am Lumie!
我叫卢米亚!
And You can talk?
还有你会说话?
Of course he can talk
当然 他会说话
It's all he ever does
他就是话多
Now Lumie as the head of the household
好了 卢米亚 我以城堡总管的身份
I demand that you to put her back in her cell at once
命令你立刻把她关回去
What do you want to be for the rest of your life Cogsworth?
葛士华你想在你后半生中当什么?
A man or a mental clock?
人还是有思维的钟?
Ready miss?
准备好了小姐?
Trust me
相信我
You must forgive first impressions, I hope you are not too startled
请原谅刚才吓到你了 希望你没特别惊讶
Why would I be startled?
我为什么要惊讶?
I'm talking to a candle
不就是蜡烛会说话嘛
Candelabro please
是蜡台 拜托
You know there's a difference
你要知道是有区别的
But consider me at your service. The castle is your own now
不过我会服侍好您的 就把城堡当成自己的家吧
so feel free to go anywhere you like
所以你随时可以去 任何你喜欢的地方
Except the west wing
除了西塔楼
Uh which we do not have
嗯 我们什么都没说
Why? What's in the west wing?
为什么?西塔楼里有什么吗?
Nothing. Nothing
没什么 没什么
Storage space. Storage space
是贮藏室 是贮藏室
That's it. That's it
就是这样 就是这样
Yes, that's it!
对 就是贮藏室!
This way please. To the east wing
这边请去东塔楼
As I like to call it it's the only wing
正如我所说 这是唯一的塔楼
Watch your step, s'il vou plait!
注意脚下 您请!
Welcome to your new room!
欢迎来到你的新家!
It's modest but comortable
有些简陋 但很舒适