Then you're all screwed.
那你们都完了
Don't cry, Emma.
艾玛 别哭
Look at me. Watch this.
看我 看这个
There. That's better, right?
看 好多了 对吧
Do those tools belong to you?
这些工具是你的吗
I was just trying to fix the crib.
我就想修好婴儿床
I didn't want Emma to fall out and get hurt.
我不想让艾玛摔下来受伤
Don't ever touch anything in this house again.
别再碰这个屋子里任何东西了
Nothing belongs to you.
这里的东西都不是你的
Yes, Mr. Raskind.
知道了 里斯金德先生
You okay?
你还好吧
Uh, can you keep a secret?
你能保守秘密吗
Where'd you get that?
你从哪弄来的钱
I stole it from the sock drawer.
我从放袜子的抽屉里偷来的
It's enough to buy us all bus tickets out of here.
足够我们大家买车票离开这里了
You're leaving? When?
你们要走吗 什么时候
Right now.
现在
You wanna come?
你想一起吗
I told my father I'd take care of Emma.
我跟爸爸说过我会照顾好艾玛
Can she come? Please?
她能一起吗 求你了
We can't take care of baby.
我们没法照顾婴儿
You want to stay here for the rest of your life?
你想一辈子都待在这里
Be my guest.
请便吧