'cause if I don't, I'll regret it my whole life. I know, I know.
因为如果我不去,我会后悔一辈子。是的,是的。
Yeah, that's part of it. Let's take a ride. Want to show you something.
是的,那是一部分原因。我带你去兜个风,有些东西要让你看看。
You're not gonna drive me into a bad neighborhood to show me how lucky I am, are you?
你不是要带我去贫民区让我看看自己有多幸运吧?
Well, I would still have my money if she hadn't tricked Mitchell.
要不是她耍了米奇尔,我也不会失去我的钱。
Oh, and it's a shame you don't, Cam. 'cause then you could buy another one of those coats.
你的钱没了真是太糟了啊,小卡。不然你就可以再买一件那样的大衣了。
Well, I didn't get anything I wanted! Jay didn't even like the world's most perfect grill. Come on!
我没得到任何我想要的东西!杰都不喜欢那台世界上最完美的烧烤架。不是吧!
The family needs a leader, and I can't do it forever. You can handle it.
这个家庭需要一个领导,而我没法永远做那个领导。你能胜任的。
Do I have to?
我一定要吗?
Heavy hangs the head.
欲戴王冠,必承其重。
You know, college might not be such a big, scary place if I drove up the first --
大学可能并不会那么可怕,要是我能开着...
Not gonna happen. - Okay.
别做梦了。-好吧。
Your brother's in a bit of a spot money-wise, and I don't want to embarrass him, so how about if I say I'm giving you both a gift?
你弟弟现在财务上有点紧张,我不想让他难堪,所以要不就说是我送你们两个每人一份礼物?
That way, he doesn't feel like a charity case.
那样他就不会觉得自己是被同情的对象了。
Well, if it's to help Mitchell...-Thank you, honey.
如果是为了帮米奇尔的话...-谢了,乖女儿。
S-still s-so cold.
还是好冷。
M-maybe some coffee would warm us up.
也许喝点咖啡会暖和些。
You have a problem.
你上瘾了吧。
So, listen, how about if I say I'm giving you both a gift? That way, your sister --
听着,要不就说是我送你们两个每人一份礼物?那样你姐姐就...
We'll take it.
我们收下了。
Yeah.
是的。
Lily, we can get the hats.
莉莉,我们可以去买帽子了。
Yeah!
好耶!