感觉好点了吗
I'll feel better once we end Deadshot.
干掉死亡射手我就能好了
Welcome to Germany, Mr. Ambassador.
欢迎来德国,大使先生
Henrik, you're looking great.
亨里克,气色不错呀
We have to end this guy before he makes any more widows out of wives.
在更多女人丧夫前,我们得干掉他
We will. Diggle, we'll stop him.
我们当然要。狄格,我们会阻止他的
I promised you I'd help take him down, and I keep my promises, but he's on another continent.
我答应过你打倒他,我决不食言,可他在另一块大陆上。
Not anymore.
现在回来了
I thought it would be helpful to track A.R.G.U.S' manhunt for Floyd Lawton aka Deadshot,
我觉得追踪超人类研究组有助于追捕死亡射手弗洛伊德·罗通
so I decrypted their communication logs.
所以我破译了他们的通讯记录。
Which means, I just Which kind of makes hacked a federal agency.
就是说,我入侵了一个联邦机构
Which kind of makes me a cyber-terrorist, which is bad because I really don't see myself fitting in well at Guantanamo Bay.
弄得我有点像网络恐怖分子了。糟糕,我可不适合关塔那摩湾监狱。
Don't worry, Felicity, they don't send blondes there.
别担心,费利西蒂,他们不会把金发美女关进去的。
I dye it, actually. I keep your secret...
我这发色其实是染的。你要替我保密...
Hey, what'd you find?
嘿,有什么发现
Deadshot is scheduled to meet with a potential new client here in Starling City.
死亡射手会在斯特林市和一潜在客户见面
Except the potential contract is bogus.
可这个潜在的合同是假的。
Your friend Lyla is setting a trap for him. Lawton took the bait.
你朋友莱拉设了个陷阱,罗通上钩了
Great, I'll talk to Lyla, see if I can suss out any details.
太好了,我去跟莱拉谈,看看能不能套出细节。
Good. I've got to have lunch with Laurel.
好,我得去和劳瑞尔吃午饭了。
So when did you become, uh, lunch dates with Laurel?
你何时成了劳瑞尔的御用午餐伴了?
Look, we're just... We're friends. Friends are good. But?
我们只是...只是朋友。是朋友很好啊。但是
Couldn't you be friends with someone less complicated than your ex-girlfriend,
你结交朋友能别那么复杂吗,她是你的前女友呢
who's your ex-best friend's current girlfriend?
还是你前好友的现任女友?
I wear a hood and I put arrows into criminals, so when it comes to complexity... I grade on a curve.
我穿帽衫杀罪犯,谈到复杂,我可是专家。