手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第六季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕):第19集 民调专家也会弄错选举结果

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

You faked metadata, and Diane presented it in court

你伪造了元数据,戴安为了救凯里
to get Cary released, yes?
把它呈上了法庭,是吗
But Diane didn't know it was faked.
但戴安不知道这是伪造的
Yeah.
是的
You're caught. You faked the metadata.
你被抓到了,你伪造了元数据
If I were you, I'd come clean.
如果我是你,我会去自首
Accusations are being leveled tonight
就在今晚,针对伊利诺斯州第一夫人
against Illinois First Lady
也就是我们的州检察官
and State's Attorney-elect Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克的指控升级
Charges of possible election fraud have been leveled,
对其可能存在的选举舞弊指控升格
having to do with voting machines in River North.
涉及了北部河岸区的自动投票机
Many voters complained on Election Day
选举日当天很多选民
about their touchscreen votes,
对他们的触屏投票机表示了抱怨
believing that votes for Frank Prady
他们认为给弗兰克·普拉迪的投票
ended up as registered for Alicia Florrick.
都被投给了艾丽西娅·福瑞克
This was blamed on a calibration error.
这被推责为校准问题
Touchscreen technology over time
时间一长,触屏技术
often suffers from calibration drift,
经常会出现校准偏移问题
a loss of accuracy of
而无法精准确认
where exactly the finger of the voter presses.
选民手指触摸位置
The revelation comes on the heels of the release
这次问题的揭露紧接着之前
of numerous sexually-charged e-mails
对当选州检察官
between the state's attorney-elect
和她前任老板之间的
and her former boss.
诸多性爱邮件的曝光
Mrs. Florrick, in an interview yesterday,
福瑞克夫人在昨天的访谈上指出
characterized the e-mails as nothing more
这些邮件不过是
than an office fantasy.
一场办公室幻想
It was a flirtation.
只是调情
An innocent one but a wrong one.
很单纯的那种,但这是不对的
I was having difficulties with my husband at that point,
我当时和我丈夫相处得不太好
and I got carried away.
我有些忘乎所以
But many have seemed to turn
但是很多人看起来都转为
against the once-admired First Lady.
反对曾经备受尊敬的第一夫人
I'm disappointed in her, obviously.
我明显对她很失望
Look, I didn't,
我并没有...
but I don't like how she pretended to be so...
但是我不喜欢她装得这么
Well, this is a press witch hunt.
这是一场新闻政治迫害
They like building people up so they can knock them down.
他们就喜欢建立英雄形象,为了之后摧毁
Now it's Alicia's turn.
现在轮到艾丽西娅了
I love my wife, obviously, and I trust her implicitly.
我爱我夫人,而且我毫无保留的信任她
There was nothing between my wife...
在我和我夫人之间没有什么
...distant reaches...
距离接近
...pizza famous for their...
披萨因它们的...
Mom?
妈妈
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
挺好啊
I was just watching...
我只是在看
um... sharks.
鲨鱼
Is it too loud?
声音太大了吗
No, you should go to bed.
不,你应该上床休息了
I will.
我会的
Are you gonna get eaten?
你想被吃掉吗
Hell, yeah.
天啊,当然
No one has filmed sharks here, from in the...
没有人在这里拍摄过鲨鱼,从这里
What is that?
这是什么
It's a microchip. Okay.
是个微型芯片,好吧
Are you planning to build a robot or something, Ken?
你打算制造机器人之类的吗,肯
No, I just thought that you should know...
不,我只是认为你应该知道
I'm giving you a warning, Eli.
我在给你警告,伊莱
We're gonna investigate.
我们要进行调查
Investigate what?
调查什么
The election, Mrs. Florrick.
选举,福瑞克夫人
Come on, Ken, this is bogus.
得了吧,肯,这肯定是假的
She's getting some bad press,
她正面临负面舆论
and now you're going after her?
现在连你们也要调查她吗
This microchip was found in a touchscreen voting machine
这个微型芯片是在十二选区的
in the 12th precinct.
一台触屏投票机上找到的
It's called a "Man in the middle" hack.
这叫做"中间人"黑客入侵
That means, someone inserts a device that...
这意味着有人将这个东西插进了
Well, I don't know what it means,
我不知道这意味着什么
but people smarter than me know what it means,
但是比我聪明的人知道这是怎么回事
and this thing was programmed
而且这个东西是被编程
to override votes in the 12th precinct.
来修改十二区的选票的
How'd you find it?
你是怎么找到它的
A precinct captain saw a screw loose
一名选区的队长看到一台机器
on the side of one of the machines.
一边上的螺丝松了
He opens it, found this connected to the wiring.
他打开机器,发现这个在连接线上
Come on.
得了吧
How do you know he didn't plant it?
你怎么知道不是他放上去的
I don't know.
我不知道
That's why the election board has to investigate.
所以选举协会必须要进行调查
You wearing a wire, Ken?
你带着窃听器吗,肯
Go to hell, Eli.
去死吧,伊莱
That's the last time I do you a favor.
这是我最后一次帮你了
We did not hack any voting machines.
我们并没有黑任何投票机
Good, then you'll be cleared.
很好,那你就撇清干系了
Okay, okay, it's not the end of the world.
好吧,这没到世界末日呢
Stop burning a hole in the carpet, dad,
老爸,如果你能别把地毯烧个洞的话
and we might believe you.
也许我们会相信你
What we have to do is to stave off a recount.
我们所需要做的就是避免重新计票
Alicia, are you listening?
艾丽西娅,你在听吗
Marissa, do you mind getting us some coffee?
梅丽莎,你可以去给我们拿点咖啡吗
How long do you need?
你需要多久
'Cause there's a falafel truck downstairs.
楼下有卖三明治的卡车
Just the coffee. Thanks.
只要咖啡,多谢了
Florrick, Agos & Lockhart.
福瑞克,艾格斯&洛克哈特
Are we in trouble, Eli?
我们有麻烦了吗,伊莱
No.
没有
We haven't done anything wrong?
我们没做错什么吧
No, we did not.
是的,我们没有
Someone else may have done something wrong?
其他人做了什么错的事情吗
Just tell me, Eli.
告诉我吧,伊莱
That's the thing-I don't know.
问题就在这里,我不知道
The problem is my supporters?
是我的支持者中有人出了问题吗
One of them may have hacked these machines?
他们中有人可能黑了那些机器吗
Yes.
是的
Bishop?
是毕夏普吗
Or Redmayne.
也可能是瑞德梅恩
He likes to guarantee success.
他喜欢确保一件事的成功
So we welcome a recount.
那我们随时欢迎重新计票好了
I mean, if I lose, I lose.
如果我输了,那就输了
No, no, it's not that simple.
不,不,没这么简单
Elections are stolen during recounts.
重新计票选举就乱了
There are too many hands involved, too many lawsuits.
有多方利益牵涉其中,会牵扯出许多诉讼
These votes shouldn't be count and these votes should.
这些选票不该被计入,而那些该被计入
And the press is moving against you.
新闻界会发起反对你的言论
That's always a bad sign.
那总不是好迹象
Okay, so...
好吧,那...
what do we do?
我们怎么做
How's your friendship with Prady?
你跟普拉迪的关系怎么样
You want me to talk to him?
你想让我去跟他谈谈
Your opponent has to push for a recount.
你的对手必须奋力争取才能重新计票
Tell him he doesn't want to win that way.
告诉他,他不会想以这种方式赢的
Not ugly.
不会想赢得这么难看的
It doesn't end, does it?
这种事情就没有尽头,不是吗
You win the electi, you think it's over.
你赢了选举,你觉得已经结束了
It's never over.
但它永远不会结束
I wish I could tell you that you're wrong,
我希望能告诉你,你是错的
but you're right.
但你是对的
Life...
生活
... sucks.
真的很差劲
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes?
有什么事吗
So, did you do it?
你真的这么做了吗
Do what?
做了什么
Screw your boss.
跟你的上司乱搞
I'm sorry, but I don't think that's any of your business.
不好意思,但我觉得这不关你的事
You don't get to decide when it's my business.
关不关我的事轮不到你来决定
You must be Mr. Parillo.
你一定是帕里罗先生吧
I must be.
我是
Is Mr. Prady coming?
普拉迪先生会来吗
No.
Did something come up?
发生什么事了吗
Yeah, I did.
是啊,我不让他来
I don't think I understand. I think you do.
我好像没明白,我想你明白的
You wanted to convince Frank not to ask for a recount.
你想说服弗兰克别申请重新计票
It's against his better interests, right?
这样做于他的利益不符,是吗
But you're not dealing with him anymore,
但你没机会跟他谈了
you're dealing with me now.
你只能跟我谈
And I'm not so easily tricked.
我没那么好骗
Okay, have Mr. Prady call me if he wants.
让普拉迪先生打给我,如果他愿意的话
You will lose, ma'am.
你会输的,女士
Because I'm gonna prove to the election panel
因为我会向选举委员会证明
that you stole this election.
你选举舞弊了
Go ahead and walk away,
走吧,继续走
but you can't walk away from the election board.
但你无法回避选举委员会
Thanks for the time, Diane.
谢谢你抽时间见我,戴安
Actually, I'm just about to finish my report,
事实上,我快要完成我的报告了
and I needed one final comment from you.
但我需要最后来确认你的意见
Of course, but I'm not sure what I can add at this point.
当然,但我不确定我现在能帮上什么忙
Gerald Giraffe feels happy.
长颈鹿杰拉尔德觉得很开心
H-A-P-P-Y. Happy. Hey, um, can you, can you just
开心,呃,你们能
hold off on that for just a minute?
等一会儿再玩这个吗
I-I'm not sure either,
我也不确定
but, um, it's come to my attention
但是,我注意到
that there's a problem with the metadata
你作为证据递交给法庭的元数据
that you submitted as evidence in court.
似乎有点儿问题
What kind of a problem?
有什么问题
Sad...
难过
Gerald Giraffe feels sad.
长颈鹿杰拉尔德觉得很难受
The metadata indicates that Detective Prima deleted
元数据显示,普利马警探删除了
the e-mail from the Canadian authorities,
来自加拿大当局的邮件
but he couldn't have.
但他没办法删除
He was testifying on the stand at the time.
他当时正在听证席上作证
Okay...
好吧...
So, um, then I thought it was maybe Geneva Pine,
所以,我想也许是吉妮瓦·派恩删的
but actually she was out of town at a prosecutors convention.
但事实上她出城去参加检察官大会了
Hey, Dora, you're about to spill juice on the couch.
朵拉,你快把果汁滴到沙发上了
I'm sorry, Mr. Wiley, what are you trying to say?
对不起,怀利先生,你到底想说什么
Um, I'm saying from what I could ascertain,
我要说的是,就我所查明的事实而言
Detective Prima never deleted the e-mail.
普利马警探从未删除过邮件
Uh, no one did.
没人删除过
Which means that somebody altered the metadata
这就说明了有人事后篡改了元数据
after the fact to make it look like he did.
使得表面上看起来是普利马警探删除的
I'm saying you submitted false evidence, Diane.
我是说你递交了伪证,戴安
Angry.
愤怒
Gerald Giraffe feels angry.
长颈鹿杰拉尔德觉得很愤怒
I'll need you to leave now, Mr. Wiley.
请你马上离开,怀利先生
If you have anything to say, I'm closing my report.
你有没有什么要说的,我要结束报告了
I need you to leave, Mr. Wiley.
请你马上离开,怀利先生
Let's go, kids.
我们走吧,孩子们
Come on.
走吧
Come on, guys.
走吧,伙计们
Come on.
走吧
Come on, Timmy.
走,蒂米
Let's go.
我们走
Did you fake evidence?
你伪造了证据吗
What?
什么
The metadata that I submitted in court.
我递交给法庭的元数据
The evidence that said detective Prima deleted that e-mail.
证明普利马警探删除了那封邮件的证据
Did you alter it?
是你篡改的吗
Diane, let's...
戴安,我们...
in here.
到那边谈
I never intended for you to use it, Diane.
我没想让你用它的,戴安
I never gave it to you, because I found another way
我没把它给你,因为我找到了其他办法
to save Cary, but by the time I got to court,
来救凯里,但是当我到法院的时候
you'd already found it on my computer.
你已经从我的电脑里拿到那份证据了
Wiley knows.
怀利知道了
He's taking it to the police board.
他要把这事报告给警察委员会
I know, that's why she came to me.
我知道,这也是她来找我的原因
And not to me?! I told her she couldn't,
不来找我,我告诉她不能找你
because it would put you in a worse spot.
因为这会让你陷入更糟的处境
So you just hoped it would pass?
所以你们就祈祷这事会风平浪静的过去吗
No, no, I wanted...
不是这样的,我想...
Kalinda, I need you to not say anything.
凯琳达,我需要你什么都别说
You'll both be questioned as to what was said here.
你们俩在这儿说的任何话都会被盘问
Now, Diane, Kalinda intends to come clean about what she did,
戴安,凯琳达打算坦白她做的事
but we were trying to find a way not to...
我们还在看怎么样才能不...
not to hurt you.
不伤害到你
This is a disbarrable offense for me.
你的做法严重冒犯了我
I know.
我知道
...to take long. I've got...
...花时间,我已经...
Then tell him he's done.
那就告诉我他已经做好了
Tell him it's over.
告诉他这已经结束了
Whats it, Diane?
怎么了,戴安
We submitted false evidence in Cary's criminal case.
我们在凯里的刑事案中递交了伪证
What? The metadata showing that
你说什么,那份证明普利马警探
Detective Prima deleted his e-mail, it was faked.
删除了邮件的元数据,是伪造的
Kalinda hacked into the CPD's server...
凯琳达黑进了芝加哥警局的服务器...
Wait, what? Stop, Diane.
等等,你说什么,停下,戴安
She did what?
你说她做了什么
No, don't answer that.
别回答他
None of us have attorney-client privilege with you on this,
我们之中没人和你有律师当事人保密协议
so every word you say puts us all in jeopardy.
所以你现在说的每句话都将我们置于险境
The firm's already in jeopardy.
这家律所已经有麻烦了
The evidence was faked?
那份证据是假的
Cary, stop it.
凯里,别说了
This is about the Internal Affairs investigation into Prima, right?
这是关于普利马的局内调查,对吗
Yes.
Then you have to go before the Police Review Board.
那你必须赶在警方审查委员会之前行动
You and Kalinda admit the error.
你和凯琳达承认这个错误
And clear Prima?
然后洗白普利马
If this is true, he didn't do anything wrong.
如果此事属实,他没做错任何事
They tried to frame me with an altered interrogation tape.
他们试图篡改过的审讯录音来陷害我
I agree with David.
我同意大卫的建议
We open up our books and admit to everything.
我们开诚布公地承认我们的错误
It's the only way we can nip this in the bud.
只有这样我们才能把这事扼杀在萌芽阶段
It might be the only way you don't end up in jail.
这或许是让你不用坐牢的唯一办法
Madam State's Attorney, the pride of the Democratic Party.
州检察官夫人,民主党之光
Congratulations!
恭喜你
Oh, thank you, Mr. Landau. Oh, that's great.
谢谢,朗度先生,见到你很高兴
And you must be... Marissa.
你一定是... 梅丽莎
Alicia's executive assistant.
我是艾丽西娅的行政助理
So very nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Well, come on in!
来,进来吧
Have a seat, have some popcorn,
坐下吧,吃点爆米花
the official snack food of the State of Illinois.
伊利诺伊州官方指定零食
I didn't know we had an official snack food.
我都不知道我们还有官方指定零食这一说
We do!
我们有
General Assembly voted on it back in 2003.
大会在2003年选出的
It was between popcorn and potato chips.
一场爆米花和薯片之间的竞争
So, I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么来这儿
This silly investigation.
那个愚蠢的调查
Unfortunately, I don't think it is so silly, Mr. Landau.
可惜,我不认为那调查很愚蠢
Well, don't worry.
没事,别担心
You won't have any trouble with the election board.
选举委员不会和你过不去的
Believe me, we are putting
相信我,我们所有的智囊团
all our talents behind you, Mrs. Florrick.
都是你的后援,福瑞克夫人
Well, I'm flattered, but...
我有点受宠若惊,但是...
this evidence, this-this hacking device...
那份证据,那份黑客装置的证据
it is a problem.
那是个大问题
In other words...
换言之...
she doesn't want comforting words, Frank.
她不需要安慰的话,弗兰克
She is a woman of action.
她是个实干派的女人
We must earn her faith.
我们必须赢得她的信任
I assume you all know Spencer Randolph.
我相信你们已经见过斯宾塞·伦道夫了
Oh, my God, it's you.
天呐,是你
It is truly an honor...sir.
很荣幸见到你,先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Spencer has volunteered
斯宾塞自告奋勇要做你
to represent you before the election board.
在选举委员会的代理人
Elections need to be over!
选举需要结束了
At some point, they need to be done.
某种意义上说,它需要被画上个句号了
Don't you agree, ma'am?
你赞成吗,夫人
Yes, I do.
是的,我赞成
Oh, you mean Alicia.
你是问艾丽西娅
Yes, I agree.
是的,我赞成
Good. I voted for you, Alicia.
好的,我投了你的票,艾丽西娅
And even if I didn't, I would volunteer to represent you
就是我没投你,我还是会自愿代理你的
because I am tired of living in a corrupt Cook County.
因为我受够了腐败的库克县
An election result that is constantly questioned and revised
一场饱受质疑和修改的选举
is an election result that I can't trust,
其结果是我所不能相信的
and that is why I am here to help,
这也是为什么我来帮你了
if you will let me.
如果你愿意的话
Thank you, Mr. Randolph. Please.
谢谢,伦道夫先生,拜托了
"Will, I need you.
"威尔,我需要你
"I need you on top of me."
我需要你在我上面"
"Alicia, meet me after work,
"艾丽西娅,下班见
at the hotel."
酒店等你"
"Will, sometimes, I worry this is wrong,
"威尔,我有时候觉得这是不对的
"you being my boss."
你是我老板"
"I know.
"我知道
"But I can't get you out of my head.
我知道,但我没办法不想你
"The touch of you, the taste!
你的抚摸,你的味道
"I need you tonight."
今夜我需要你"
"Isn't that a song?
"这不是那首歌吗
"'Need You Tonight.' "Lol.
今夜我需要你,哈哈哈
"God, I'm horny."
天哪,我太饥渴了"
"You were away at depos this week,
"这周你出差了
"And all I could think about was your hands on me.
我想的都是你的抚摸
"Sometimes this feels too dangerous."
有时候我觉得这太危险了"
"Will, I had a crazy dream
"威尔,我昨晚做了个疯狂的梦
"about you last night.
是关于你的
"Details later. Happy face."
晚点跟你说细节,笑脸"
"Alicia, last night was amazing.
"艾丽西娅,昨晚真是太棒了
"You leave me exhausted.
你让我精疲力尽
"I slept like a baby. Dot, dot, dot."
我睡得像个婴儿..."
Look, Cary, I was worried about you.
凯里,我当时很担心你
You were going to prison, and... and it wasn't right.
你要去坐牢,那样不对
That's why I did it.
所以我才那么做
Make me your lawyer, Kalinda.
让我做你的律师,凯琳达
Let me fight this for you.
让我帮你声张正义
No, Cary. I...
不行,凯里,我...
Finn's doing it.
芬恩在帮我了
I'll do it better. No, you won't.
我会做得更好,不,你不会
You care. I...
你在乎,我...
I need somebody who doesn't care.
我需要一个不在乎的人
They dismissed the charges
他们因为你为我做的事
because of what you did for me, Kalinda.
才撤消控诉,凯琳达
No. Yes.
不是,是的
Cary, they knew Prima
凯里,他们知道普利马
doctored the interrogation tape.
对审讯录音做过手脚
Geneva was ready to drop the charge.
吉妮瓦打算撤诉了
No, it was a combination of that and the deleted e-mail.
不,是那个以及那份删除的邮件一起
The two got me released.
那两样东西让我得以释放
Let me be your lawyer.
让我做你的律师
No.
不行
But thanks, though.
但还是谢谢你
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
It's true, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们,是的
Only one hacking device has been found
目前在投票机中
in a voting machine-- so far.
只找到了一个黑客装置
So you think there are more.
所以你认为还有更多
I think it's clear someone was trying to steal this election.
我认为很明显有人想窃取选票
And to do that, they would have had
为了达到这个目的,他们必须
to hack a lot of other machines.
黑掉很多机器
And what action, Mr. Parillo,
帕里罗先生,你希望
are you asking the board to take?
选举委员会采取什么措施
A canvass of all voting machines
对预测结果
in precincts where the reported results
与实际结果之间的差距
differ by more than four points
大于四个点的所有选区的投票机
from the predicted results.
进行调查
Four points is a questionable enough...
考虑到民意调查中的误差幅度
deviation, given the margins of error
四个点已经
some of these polls...
足够引起怀疑了
Lean in, and I'll whisper something to you.
往前倾一点,我跟你悄悄说几句话
We're talking about thousands
我们说的可是
of potentially disenfranchised voters.
成千上万个被剥夺了权利的选民
Now we should hug each other.
现在我们应当拥抱一下
May I call my first witness, please?
请问我能请出我的第一位证人吗
May I, please, panelists?
请问可以吗,小组成员们
Oh, yes, yes, please.
可以,请吧
Let's start with this cluster right here.
我们从这里的群组开始
Two precincts in Proviso,
普罗瓦泽的两个选区
one in Oak Park and Berwyn.
和橡树公园及伯温一个
These are all close together physically,
这些选区在地理位置上都很近
so the hackers could change the votes
所以黑客可以在一个集中的区域
from a centralized location.
来改变选票
Now, all of this was consistently predicted
所有这些选区一直被预测
to go to Prady by at least four points.
普拉迪至少会高出四个点
So, in each of those precincts,
所以,所有这些选区
there was a seven-point swing-- sometimes more--
都与民意调查的数据所显示的
from what the polls were showing?
存在七个点,有时甚至更多的差距
And I found a number of other areas...
我发现许多其他的区域
Statistics are nonsense.
数据都是胡说八道
Shiny nonsense,
包装得闪闪发亮的废话
but nonsense nonetheless.
但无论如何还是废话
Don't worry.
别担心
No, no and no.
不不不
So, would the number of votes
所以那些异常值选区的
from these outlier precincts
选票数量足够改变
have been enough to change who won the election?
选举的赢家吗
Absolutely.
当然可以
Nothing further.
没有其他要问的了
I tender the witness.
我将证人交由原对方提问
Ah, well, thank you for tendering, sir.
谢谢你交给我,先生
This isn't a court of law,
这里不是法庭
Mr. Parillo.
帕里罗先生
The usual formalities don't apply.
不需遵循常规的程序
So...
所以
Mr. Zubrovsky,
苏布洛斯基先生
you know the old saying,
有一句老话说
politicians use statistics like drunks use lampposts--
政客使用数据就如同醉汉使用灯柱
more for support than illumination?
支撑的作用甚于照明
That's very funny.
很有趣
Untutored but very funny.
粗俗但有趣
Well, yes and no, because sometimes
对也不对,因为有时候
even the best pollsters get elections dead wrong,
即便最好的民调专家也会把选举结果弄错
isn't that right?
不是吗
Has it happened? Yes.
发生过这样的事吗,确实有过
During the last presidential election--
在上次总统选举中
one of the most heavily covered political events
历史上报道最多的政治事件之一
in history-- they consistently had Mitt Romney
他们一直认为米特·罗姆尼
leading Barack Obama.
领先巴拉克·奥巴马
They did.
他们是这样认为的
Even to the last day of the election.
即便在选举最后一天也是
Romney plus one--
罗姆尼领先一个点
that's what all their models said.
所有的模型都是这么说的
But the actual tally was?
但实际的数据是
Obama plus four.
奥巴马领先了四个点
Their methodology was off; mine wasn't.
他们的方法错了,我的没错
That's right,
你说的对
you did get the Prady/Florrick race
你差点就把普拉迪和福瑞克的竞选
almost perfect,
算得很完美了
but weren't there certain precincts that you
但不是某些你认为该是福瑞克夫人
thought went to Mrs. Florrick but actually went to Prady?
获胜的选区却实际上是普拉迪获胜了吗
I did not screen for those.
我没有筛选那些
Well, fortunately, we did.
幸运的是,我们筛选了
And we found 14 precincts
我们发现有十四个选区
where Prady outperformed his expected total vote by...
普拉迪的表现比预测的要好
four points.
四个点
I want to marry him.
我想嫁给他
Detective Prima could not have deleted the e-mail,
普利马警探不可能删了邮件
nor could anyone else connected with the case have done so.
其他的案件相关人员也不可能
Furthermore, certain discrepancies in the metadata
而且,元数据里的一些偏差
indicated a high probability that it was, in fact, altered.
说明,事实上,它很可能被修改了
Falsified. And did you determine
是伪造的,你查明
who had altered the metadata?
是谁修改了元数据吗
Definitively, no.
没有确切目标
But all my evidence points
但我所有的证据都指向
to it being someone connected with Mr. Agos' law firm,
艾格斯先生律所的有关人员
as they were the ones submitting
因为是他们
the falsified evidence to the court. I see.
向法庭上呈了伪造证据,我了解了
The witness is excused.
证人可以离开了
Actually, if I may?
事实上,我可以说两句吗
I'm sorry, who are you?
对不起,你是谁
I'm Finn Polmar.
我是芬恩·波尔马
I'm here on behalf of Kalinda Sharma,
我是代表艾格斯先生律所的
of Mr. Agos' law firm.
凯琳达·夏尔马来的
And I'm here on behalf of Diane Lockhart,
我是代表资深合伙人
senior partner.
戴安·洛哈特来的
Before this committee decides on this matter,
在委员会判决这个案件之前
we'd like to be heard.
我们有话想说
Well, I'm sorry, but you haven't been subpoenaed
很抱歉,但你们没有被法庭传讯
or called by anyone connected with this case...
也没有被案件有关人士指名
Yes, and I know how valuable your time must be.
是的,我也知道你的时间非常宝贵
We have information that will serve to clear Detective Prima.
我们有证据可以证明普利马警探的清白
What information?
什么证据
Members of the Board. I am Diane Lockhart,
委员会的成员们,我是戴安·洛克哈特
and this is Kalinda Sharma.
这是凯琳达·夏尔马
And, uh,
并且
yes, it is true.
我的确是
I submitted false evidence to the court,
向法庭呈递了伪造的证据
for which I apologize to you
为此我向你们
and to Detective Prima.
和普利马警探道歉
It's a little late now, isn't it?
现在有点迟了,不是吗
I, uh, I just want to be clear
我,我是只想说清楚
that Diane had no idea that the evidence was falsified.
戴安对于伪造证据一事完全不知情
It was entirely my doing.
全都是我做的
I never intended to use it.
我从未想过利用这些证据
And in fact, we found another way...
事实上,我们找到了另一途径
Let's talk later.
我们稍后再谈
We can't be seeing each other.
我们不能见面
They faked that evidence against me.
他们伪造了指控我的证据
What?
什么
Kalinda. Her law firm.
凯琳达,她的律所
They framed me.
他们陷害了我
How do you know?
你是怎么知道的
They just admitted it to IAD.
他们刚刚向内务部承认了
Grace?
格雷斯
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm sorry you have to deal with all this stuff.
我很抱歉你得面对这些事
My stuff.
我的这些事
It's okay.
没事
Mom?
妈妈
Yeah?
什么事
Was it just a flirtation?
你们真的只是调情吗
With Will?
你和威尔
No.
It wasn't.
不是
So you lied?
那么你撒谎了
Yes.
是的
Because?
为什么
Because it's none of their business.
因为这跟他们无关
That's okay?
那样没问题吗
Yes.
是的
I have to go do my homework.
我得去写作业了
Wait, Grace.
等等,格雷斯
Give me a hug.
给我抱一下
Mrs. Florrick, thank you for taking time out
福瑞克夫人,非常感谢你抽出时间
to answer questions today. You're welcome.
来接受问询,不用谢
Were you aware of any corruption in your campaign?
你知道你的竞选中有腐败行为吗
No, not at all.
不,完全不知道
No involvement, directly or indirectly,
没有直接或间接地参与任何
in anything that could be construed as voter fraud?
选举舞弊行为吗
Not even close.
一点也没有
I wouldn't stand for it, and it didn't happen.
我不会容忍这种事,也没有这种事发生
Thank you.
谢谢你
You've been most understanding today.
您今天非常宽宏大量
Do you want some popcorn?
你要吃爆米花吗
No, thank you. Mrs. Florrick,
不用了,谢谢,福瑞克夫人
on the morning of your election, I'm fine.
在你当选的那天早晨,我不需要
do you remember a television interview
你还记得你丈夫接受了
your husband did with Mandy Post?
曼蒂·珀斯特的电视采访吗
We did many interviews.
我们接受过很多采访
Let me refresh your recollection.
让我帮你回忆一下
In this one, your husband, our governor,
在采访中,你的丈夫,我们的州长
said, and I quote,
说过,我引用他的话
"As far as I'm concerned,
"就我个人而言
"You can take it to the bank, Alicia Florrick
你可以记下我的话,艾丽西娅·福瑞克
"is going to be the next state's attorney for Cook County."
会当选下一任库克县州检察官"
I appreciated his optimism. I'm sure,
我很感谢他的乐观态度,当然
but shouldn't we be concerned about his certainty?
但我们难道不该关注他话中的必然性吗
He was being supportive.
他只是在支持我
Or predictive. He was reading
或者是在预测结果,他和所有人
the same polls as everyone else.
看到的投票情况都是一样的
But Peter wasn't just reading the polls, was he?
但彼得不仅只看了投票情况,对吗
I think I answered that.
我想我刚刚已经回答了
Are you familiar with the Help America Vote Act?
你熟悉"美国投票协助法"吗
Vaguely. Let me fill you in.
印象有点模糊,让我来说明一下
It's a program where states get money
这是一个向州政府分发资金
to buy and maintain voting machines,
让他们购买和保养电子投票机的项目
money that goes directly to each state's governor.
这些钱会直接分发到州长手上
So Peter had control over what machines were purchased,
所以彼得可以决定购买哪些电子投票机
where they were stored, how they were maintained.
在哪里保管,以及如何保养它们
Can you see my cause for concern,
你能理解我担心的缘由吗
when your husband was in charge
帮助你成功当选
of safeguarding the very voting machines
所用的电子投票机
which wound up handing you this election?
正是由你丈夫负责监管的
I'm not sure what you're asking me.
我不明白你想问什么
Ladies and gentlemen, there are strong indications
女士们,先生们,有明确的迹象显示
that this election was undermined
本次选举的公正性遭到了
by serious and systematic fraud,
严重的系统性欺诈的破坏
with help potentially from the highest levels.
并很有可能有最高级官员涉嫌其中
But the only way we can find out for sure
而唯一能让真相大白的方法
is to conduct a full canvass
就是对可疑选区内的
of all the machines in the suspect precincts.
所有投票机逐一进行复查
Can you excuse us?
能让我俩单独谈谈吗
Did you try to help me win the election? No.
你有想办法助我当选,没
Did you try to help me win the election by cheating?
你有通过不法手段来助我当选吗
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
They brought up the Help America Vote Act,
他们都把"美国投票协助法案"搬出来了
said you were in control of the voting machines.
说你涉嫌暗中操纵投票机
I don't control the voting machines.
我没有控制投票机
I don't get anywhere near the voting machines.
我甚至碰都没碰过投票机
I knew I had to stay clear of them,
我知道在这方面我必须保持清白
which is why I appointed an independent monitor.
所以我任命了一个独立调查员负责此事
Now, if you want to know more,
如果你想了解更多
go talk to him.
应该去找他
Who? Ernie Nolan.
谁,厄尼·诺兰
What?
怎么了
He tried to bribe me before I ran.
在参选之前他试图贿赂我
Well, that's not good.
这可不是什么好事
It has nothing to do with me.
反正我没动过手脚
So you oversee the Help America Vote program for Peter,
所以你负责帮彼得监督协助美国投票程序
but you're totally independent?
却完全独立不受控制吗
If you're worried I threw the election to you, don't be.
如果你在担心我帮你获选,那还是别了
Good.
很好
Will you testify to that effect?
那你能就此作证吗
No.
Why not?
为什么
When you were contemplating running, Mrs. Florrick,
在你考虑是否参选时,福瑞克夫人
I offered to help you, but you weren't interested.
我曾向你伸出援手,但你拒绝了
So why would I help you now?
所以我现在为何要帮你
Anyway, I found Prady's men much more open to donations.
无论如何,我发现普拉迪更想要赞助
You donated to Prady's campaign?
你赞助了普拉迪吗
Yes.
是的
You controlled the voting machines,
你一边负责控制投票机
and you gave to Prady's campaign?
另一边又给普拉迪提供赞助吗
No comment.
无可奉告
You put this hacking device in the machines for Prady?
你放置这种黑客装置是为了普拉迪吗
But Prady lost.
可普拉迪落选了啊
Yes, because your campaign cheated better than his.
是的,因为你们更精于此道
We didn't cheat. Well, good.
我们没有舞弊,那好
Then this recount should put things right.
重新审计会让一切真相大白的
You should have taken my money.
当初你该拿我的钱
'Cause now you won't be SA.
因为现在你肯定当不了州检了
You are the chairman of Help America Vote, Mr. Nolan?
诺兰先生您是负责协助美国投票程序的吗
Yes, I am.
是的
And you canvassed the touchscreen voting machines
你是负责库克县内所有的
in Cook County? Yes.
触屏投票机吗,是的
And did you find any more
那你有在投票机内发现更多
of these hacking devices, these "Man in the middle" Devices?
这种"中间人"入侵装置吗
I did.
是的
Forty.
四十个
40 devices.
足足四十个啊
40 machines compromised.
有四十台投票机就这样被篡改了
Even if just a couple of hundred votes were changed in each,
即便只有数百票的数据被篡改
that would be more than enough for Mrs. Florrick
那对盗取选取胜利的福瑞克夫人来说
to steal this election. That is correct.
也是重于泰山了,没错
So you would advocate for a recount in those precincts?
所以您支持对这些选区的选票进行重计吗
Of course I would.
当然了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,先生
Mr. Nolan, in your meeting this morning with Mrs. Florrick,
诺兰先生,今早你与福瑞克夫人的谈话中
did you say that you wouldn't have swung the vote for her
你是否有说过你不会为她篡改投票数据
because she turned down a bribe that you offered?
因为她拒绝了你的贿赂
Excuse me? Shall I repeat the question?
你说什么,需要我再重复一次吗
No, I did not. You didn't suggest
我没有,你不曾提到
that if the recount is approved,
如果票数重计
the vote would swing to Prady through your machinations?
那么选票都会因你的操作而投给普拉迪吗
No. You didn't say these words:
没有,你没有说过
"You should have taken my money.
"当初你该拿我的钱
Now you won't be S.A."?
因为现在你肯定当不了州检了"吗
I said no such thing. As a matter of fact,
我可没这样说,反而事实上
it was Mrs. Florrick who dragged me back to her office,
是福瑞克夫人把我拉回她的办公室
where she hoped to pay me off so I'd advise against a recount.
提议要给我钱,让我反对重计票数
My Goodness. Is that true, Mrs. Florrick?
天哪,真的吗福瑞克夫人
Did you really say that? Uh, put her under oath.
你说过吗,让她先立誓
Then ask her. This isn't a court of law, is it, Mr. Boxer?
然后再问她,这儿不是法庭吧
It is not. Well, let's have Mrs. Florrick take the stand.
不是,那请福瑞克夫人起立一下
Let's hear what she has to say.
让我们听听她想说什么
Please.
请起立
Good morning, Mrs. State's Attorney.
早上好,检察官夫人
Good morning, Mr. Randolph.
早上好,伦道夫先生
Are Mr. Nolan's accusations against you true? No.
诺兰先生对你的指控属实吗,不
They are categorically false.
根本就是无稽之谈
Okay. Can we all keep the comments to ourselves?
好了,能不要发表评论吗
But isn't this a classic he-said-she-said, ma'am?
这不是典型的双方各执一词吗,夫人
No. Why? Why is that? Why should this panel
并不是,为什么呢,你要如何
take you at your word, Mrs. Florrick?
使我们信服呢,福瑞克夫人
Because I recorded the meeting.
因为我把这次谈话录下来了
Objection. Your Honor, this is beyond the pale.
反对,法官阁下,这不合适
Well, perhaps Mr. Parillo can specify how this is beyond the pale.
帕里罗先生能谈谈为什么不合适吗
It is a secret wiretap.
这是私自录的录音
Correct me if I'm wrong, but a one-person consent
如果我没记错的话,单方面同意原则
has been held constitutional by the Illinois Supreme Court.
已被伊利诺伊州最高法院认定为合法的了
People v. Clark.
卡拉克案
Mr. Parillo?
帕里罗先生
Thank you. So...
谢谢,那么...
do you have the recording with you? I do.
你有把录音带来吗,有
Ah, how resourceful of you.
您真是准备充足呢
Shall we hear it?
咱们听听吧
When you were contemplating running, Mrs. Florrick,
在你考虑是否参选时,福瑞克夫人
I offered to help you. But you weren't interested.
我曾向你伸出援手,但你拒绝了
So why would I help you now?
所以我现在为何要帮你
Anyway, I found Prady's men much more open to donations.
无论如何,我发现普拉迪更想要赞助
Yes, I can understand why he doesn't want to hear it.
我能理解他为什么不想听下去的苦衷
You donated to Prady's campaign?
你赞助了普拉迪的竞选
Yes. You controlled the voting machines
是的,你控制了投票机器
and you gave to Prady's campaign?
然后把票投给了普拉迪
Gentlemen. Ladies and gentlemen. No comment.
先生们,女士先生们,无可奉告
Uh, I am as outraged by this as anyone.
我和大家一样非常愤怒
This proves that the chairman of Help America Vote,
这段录音证明了掌控投票机器的
the organization that maintains the voting machines, is corrupt.
美国投票协会的主席是贪污腐败的
There has to be a recount.
必须要重新投票
Not if Mrs. Florrick is blameless.
在福瑞克夫人无罪的前提下
Blame isn't the issue. Justice is.
是否有罪并不重要,公正才是最重要的
The people deserve election results they can trust.
人民需要他们能信赖的选举结果
Is there anything else,
还有其他事情吗
Mr. Randolph?
伦道夫先生
Alicia, I think we might have something for you.
艾丽西娅,有件事需要你留意一下
I need a better picture, Kalinda.
我需要一张更清晰的照片,凯琳达
Howell, I thought you said you were certain. Are you or aren't you?
霍维尔,你不是说你很确定吗
I'm certain. But I need a better picture.
我是很确定,我只是要一张清晰的照片
Look, the hacking device.
那个黑客入侵装置
Howell had a look at it.
霍维尔研究了一下
Uh, there's something odd.
发现有些不对劲
The Cary Agos case.
凯里·艾格斯的案子
There've been more remakes of this case than Spider-Man.
这个案子的变动简直比"蜘蛛侠"还多
The case was dismissed based on fabricated evidence, Your Honor.
法官阁下,本案之前因伪造证据被驳回
No, Your Honor, it was a case brought on trumped-up charges.
不,法官阁下,这案子完全就是诬告
At its best, Your Honor, this was an invidious effort
法官阁下,往好了说,洛克哈特女士
by Ms. Lockhart to undermine the credibility
对这位优秀的芝加哥警局侦探声誉的诋毁
of a decorated Chicago police detective.
也是一种令人反感的行为
A detective who pressured a witness to testify against me.
这位侦探强迫证人出庭指证我
At its worst, it's obstruction of justice,
往坏了说,这就是妨害司法公正
and I ask your leave to bring charges against Ms. Lockhart.
我希望您可以对洛克哈特女士提起诉讼
An unfounded charge on top of a trumped-up charge.
建立在诬告基础上的莫须有的罪名
The hypocrisy is really quite exquisite.
真是够虚伪的
I'm the arbiter of this exquisiteness, Mr. Polmar.
虚不虚伪我说了算,波尔马先生
Now, ASA Pine,
现在,助理州检察官派恩
Ms. Lockhart could be facing three years in prison.
洛克哈特女士可能会面临三年的监禁
So take me through it.
所以,跟我说详细点
Your Honor, Ms. Lockhart submitted metadata
法官阁下,洛克哈特女士通过
from the Chicago Police computer system,
芝加哥警方的电脑系统中的元数据报告
accusing Detective Prima of knowingly deleting an e-mail
指控普利马侦探在知情的情况下删除了
that pointed to Cary Agos' innocence.
一封可以证明凯里·艾格斯清白的邮件
Ms. Lockhart had no way of knowing the metadata was amended.
洛克哈特女士根本不知道数据是修改过的
Not amended. Faked.
不是被修改过,完全是伪造的
It was quite simply, Your Honor, a mistake.
很简单,法官阁下,这是一个失误
A mistake Ms. Lockhart herself would not tolerate from a paralegal.
一个连她的律师助理都不会犯的失误
Objection, Your Honor.
反对,法官阁下
Your objection pales next to mine, Mr. Polmar.
反对无效,波尔马先生
If Ms. Pine's allegation is true, it is beyond inexcusable.
如果派恩的指控成立,就没什么好说的了
But... No. That's enough.
但是... 够了
I will hear on these arguments tomorrow morning at 9:00.
我会在明天早上九点再听你们的辩论
Dear God, I need a drink.
上帝啊,我得去喝一杯
Okay, well, we're officially the bad guys.
好吧,我们现在彻底成坏蛋了
Not we. I am.
不是我们,是我
What do you want, Ms. Pine? Want?
你到底想怎么样,什么怎么样
You went after one lawyer and lost.
上次你试图起诉一位律师,失败了
Now you're going after another.
现在你又换个目标
It's always a proxy for something.
你肯定是有所图的
So what do you want?
说吧,你到底想要什么
Mr. Howell, hi.
霍维尔先生,你好
Hi. There's no microphone, sir. You can just talk to me.
你好,没麦克风,直接说吧
Oh. I'm sorry. Uh, hi.
抱歉
Sir, did you have an opportunity to examine this microprocessor
先生,你是否检查过这块芯片
taken from one of the 40 compromised voting machines?
这是那四十台有问题的投票机其中之一里的
Uh, I did. A photo of it.
对,通过照片检查了一下
Th-Then over there, I examined it. When I got here.
然后在到了这里之后,亲手检查了一下
And what were you able to ascertain?
那么你的结论是
The technology's from 2012.
这是2012年的技术
And is there more recent technology available?
现在还有这一类的技术吗
Oh, yeah. Lots. This stuff is ancient.
当然,太多了,这个都是古董了
Things turn around twice a year now.
这种东西一年就会换代两次
So in your expert opinion,
所以根据你的专业知识判断
was this hacking device used in this election?
这个黑客装置是否在本次选举中使用了
Well, that'd be dumb.
那就太蠢了
Y-You'd update it. This is from 2012.
用也得用新的,这是2012年的技术了
Mr. Zubrovsky,
祖布罗夫斯基先生
have you examined the election results of the 2012 election?
你检查完2012年选举的结果了吗
Yes. Have you come to any conclusions?
是的,有什么发现吗
Yes, there was a very large swing
有,在2012年的选举中
in the predicted polling data from the 2012 election.
民意调查的预测数据有很大的摇摆
Even larger than the recent race? Yes.
比现在这次还大,是的
Now, you're speaking of the governor's race?
你指的是州长竞选吗
Yes.
是的
Peter Florrick stealing an election.
彼得·福瑞克操纵了选举
Objection. I know we're not a court of law,
反对,尽管我们现在不在法庭
but I'll still advise you, Mr. Randolph,
但是伦道夫先生,我还是建议你
not to speculate so wildly.
别这么草率地下结论
Yes, sir.
好的,先生
You didn't tell me you were going after Peter.
我怎么不告诉我你是要针对彼得
I'm going after Peter.
我现在告诉你了
Dad's not gonna be happy.
老爸一定会不开心的
I've consulted with the outgoing state's attorney.
我咨询了一下即将卸任的州检察官
Oh. Would that be State's Attorney James Castro,
是那个诬告我的州检察官
who wrongfully charged me? Cary.
詹姆士·卡斯特罗吗,凯里
At my request,
在我的请求下
he's authorizing all charges against Ms. Lockhart be dropped.
他撤销了所有针对洛克哈特女士的指控
Thank you.
谢谢你
But the price will be high.
但是高额的罚款少不了
We wouldn't expect otherwise. Off the record,
我们已经知足了,私下来说
I can't condone Castro's tactics in going after you, Cary.
我也很不满卡斯特罗起诉你的做法,凯里
But the larger intent was sincere and more than justified.
但是我们都有一个更远大的目标
Six months ago, we offered Cary a deal.
6个月前,我们给凯里提供了一份协议
We would drop all charges
如果他愿意出庭指证莱蒙德·毕夏普
if he testified against Lemond Bishop.
我们就会撤销所有针对他的指控
Diane, we will drop all charges against you
戴安,如果你出庭指证莱蒙德·毕夏普
if you testify against Lemond Bishop.
我们将撤销所有针对你的指控
And here we are, back again.
又来了,又是这一出
Right at the beginning.
跟原来一模一样
Judge Glatt was right.
格莱特法官说得对
It is like watching a remake of Spider-Man.
简直就像看"蜘蛛侠"的翻拍版一样
Except the evidence against you was tenuous.
如果针对你的证据都很牵强还好
The evidence here is ironclad.
而这次的证据很确凿
There must be something else we can offer Geneva.
我们肯定能给吉妮瓦一些别的东西
Well, I worked in that office,
我在那里工作过
and Bishop could cure cancer and wipe out world hunger,
就算毕夏普能治愈癌症,消灭饥荒
and they'd still want him.
他们还是想起诉他
Finn, could you give us a minute, please?
芬恩,你能先出去一下吗
Yeah.
没问题
Can't.
不行
I know.
我知道
I spent six months looking overy shoulder.
我那六个月过得提心吊胆
You really want to go through life like that?
你真想那样过日子吗
"Did Peter Florrick steal an election?
彼得·福瑞克是不是舞弊获选
"In battling charges of voter fraud,
在投票欺诈的辩论中
Alicia Florrick's lawyer
艾丽西娅·福瑞克的律师
"Claimed the devices at issue dated from her husband's race
声称此案的作弊设备可追溯到她丈夫
three years earlier." I didn't know.
三年前的竞选,我不知道
That your lawyer was going to throw me under the bus to save you?
不知道你的律师要牺牲我来拯救你
He's not my lawyer; the party gave him to me.
他不是我的律师,是党内安排的
Eli?
伊莱
Sir, you do not micromanage Spencer Randolph.
先生,你不可能操纵斯宾塞·伦道夫
Eli, I can't have this.
伊莱,我不能接受这种情况
It won't stick.
这言论不会持久的
It's a dated charge, unprovable.
这是对过往的指控,很难证明的
And your administration has been unimpeachable.
而且你的行政表现无可指摘
Until Randolph impeached it.
直到伦道夫开始怀疑
So you're saying I shouldn't have fought back?
所以你是说我不该反击咯
No. Either we're a team, or we're not.
不,我们得站在同一队
Don't let him divide us.
别让他离间我们
Mr. Randolph, it's not that your efforts
伦道夫先生,并不是我们不感激
on Mrs. Florrick's behalf aren't appreciated.
你为福瑞克夫人倾力奉献
They are.
我们很感激
Thank you, Mr. Gold.
谢谢,戈德先生
Now that you've buttered me up,
马屁也拍过了
why don't you tell me what's on your mind?
不妨有话直说吧
We need you to back down from the Peter accusation.
我们需要你撤回对彼得的指控
Back down?
撤回
Defending Mrs. Florrick by attacking her husband,
除了攻击彼得来保全福瑞克夫人
there has to be a better way.
肯定还有更好的办法
There's not. I disagree.
没有,我不这么认为
Is this your wish or your handler's?
这是你的还是你竞选团队的意思
It's my wish. That's too bad.
是我自己的,那真糟糕
I'm not here to defend you, Mrs. Florrick.
我不是来保全你的,福瑞克夫人
I'm here to defend the democratic process.
我这是为了维护民主化进程
I'm here to defend...
我这是为了维护...
...A hero.
...一个英雄
We cast our eyes far and wide for them,
我们将目光投向远方寻找英雄
but sometimes the most heroic people live amongst us.
但有时最具英雄色彩的任务就在身边
Heroes like Alicia Florrick.
像艾丽西娅·福瑞克这样的英雄
A woman who watched her husband go to jail.
这个女人眼看着丈夫进监狱
Who stood by him until he was vindicated.
却坚守在他身旁直到他无罪释放
Who worked her way up the legal ladder.
她勤奋努力地打拼出自己的法律事业
Whose story of courage and commitment so affected
她这充满勇气和承诺的故事
and inspired the people of Cook County
影响和鼓舞了库克县的人民
that they chose to elect her to watch over all of them
他们选择让她成为获胜者
as their champion.
监管这个地区
But people smell blood in the water now.
但人们现在嗅到了血腥味
Party functionaries like Mr. Ernie Nolan,
像欧尼·诺兰这样的党内官员
who turned against her with outrageous lies
以令人发指的谎言背叛了她
because he saw weakness.
因为他看到了弱点
But there is no weakness in Alicia Florrick.
但艾丽西娅·福瑞克本身并无弱点
There is only strength.
但她有的是力量
Strength to fight for what she has earned.
去争取她应得的力量
And that is why I will not back down.
所以我不会退让
And I know that this panel will not back down either.
我希望这个陪审团也不会退让
Excuse me, Mr. Chairman.
抱歉,主席先生
I'd like leave to recall a witness.
我需要重唤一个证人
Do you need more time, Mr. Howell?
你还需要一点时间吗,霍维尔先生
No. I'm up to speed.
不必,我了解到了最新进展
Could you please tell us what you've reviewed?
能告诉我们你刚看了什么吗
Yeah, um, this is a printout of the software specs on the hacking device.
这台黑客装置的参数
And what can you tell us about the software?
那你能告诉我们什么相关信息
That it was remotely updated via Wi-Fi connection
这个设备大约在两个月前
approximately two months ago.
通过无线网络远程升级过
Just prior to the election for State's Attorney.
就在州检察官竞选之前
It would appear so.
似乎是的
Would you care to amend your earlier testimony
那你愿意修正之前声称的投票机
that the hacking devices have lain dormant since 2012?
从2012年开始就潜伏有黑客装置的证词吗
Yes. It appears I, uh...
愿意,看起来是...
I-I was mistaken.
我弄错了
Given this testimony, the panel must approve recounts for
根据这份证词,陪审团一定得同意
all 40 of the precincts where the hacking devices were found.
重计黑客装置所在的四十个选区的票数
You're thinking of doing something, aren't you?
你是不是在想做点什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm talking about Geneva's offer.
我说的是吉妮瓦的条件
I can see the wheels turning.
我看得出你在思考
Cary... You turn evidence against Bishop,
凯里,你不能举证对抗毕夏普
he will kill you.
他会杀了你
Things aren't going well with the election board.
选举委员会会议不太顺利
It's a momentary setback,
暂时遇到了挫折
but we're ready for a recount.
但我们会准备好重新计票
We can't have a recount.
我们不能重新计票
We think it'll just make the count even tighter,
我觉得那只会让票数更加接近
but Alicia will triumph.
但艾丽西娅会赢
Mrs. Florrick, I'm afraid we're gonna have to ask you to step down.
福瑞克夫人,恐怕你得退位
What do you mean?
什么意思
We need you to withdraw.
我们要你辞职
Mr. Landau, I'm not a cheater.
朗度先生,我不会作弊
We know that. What's going on, Frank?
我们知道,发生什么了,弗兰克
Alicia had nothing to do with the the hacking devices.
艾丽西娅与黑客装置毫无关联
We know that.
我们知道
But Mrs. Florrick wasn't the only name on the ballot.
但福瑞克夫人并不是选票上唯一的名字
There were other tough races. Tilden's, for example.
还有其他激烈的竞选,像是蒂尔顿的
Who was in danger of losing his state senate seat.
他就快输掉州参议员的位子
Oh, my God. If Tilden lost his seat,
我的天,如果蒂尔顿输了
we would have lost our supermajority in the state senate.
我们就失去了参议院绝对多数势力
The Republicans would've been able to filibuster.
共和党就有机会阻挠我们的计划
You see now why we need you to withdraw?
你明白为何我们要你辞职了吧
No, I don't.
不明白
If the recount goes through,
如果重新计票了
it draws attention to Tilden's win.
会把注意力引导蒂尔顿的胜利上
So, the hacking device was for Tilden?
所以黑客装置是为蒂尔顿做的
I can't comment on that. I'm not withdrawing.
我不能承认那点,我不辞职
I understand your position, Mrs. Florrick,
我理解你的立场,福瑞克夫人
but your sacrifice will not go unnoticed.
但你的牺牲不会被忽视
The party will make it up to you in the next round.
党会在下一轮竞选中补偿你
There is no next round.
没有什么下一轮
In politics, there is always a next round.
在政治中,永远有下一轮
A spot could come open on the gaming commission...
博彩委员会那边可能会有个位置...
I didn't enter this race
我参加这个竞选
for a cushy spot on some stupid commission.
不是为了什么蠢委员会的轻松位置
Well, if the gaming commission doesn't interest you,
如果你对博彩委员会没兴趣
take some time to think of a post that would better suit you.
那花点时间考虑一下想要什么职位
And if I don't withdraw, what happens then?
如果我不辞职,会怎么样
You don't want to do that.
你不会想那么做的
Why? Because the party will destroy you.
为什么,因为党会毁掉你
Or the party will hurt the governorship.
或者对州长动手
We all benefit from filibuster perv majority.
我们都能从反对多数的长篇大论中获利
You know that, Eli.
你知道的,伊莱
Hal, can you come in here, please?
哈尔,你能进来吗
I have another meeting,
我还有会议
so, Mrs. Florrick, I'm gonna have to ask you
所以,福瑞克夫人,我必须要求你
to stand and open your purse.
起身,并打开手包
What? Mrs. Florrick has a way of recording her meetings.
什么,福瑞克夫人有给会议录音的习惯
Are you frisking us?
你是要搜我们身吗
We'll hold on to your cell phone and get it back to you in 12 hours.
我们会扣留你的手机,并在12小时内归还
The party thanks you, Mrs. Florrick.
党感谢你,福瑞克夫人
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Did that just happen?
刚才那些是真的吧
Landau's all bark and no bite. He confiscated my phone.
朗度就是光叫不咬,他没收了我的手机
I think we'd be naive to assume it's just bluster.
我觉得说他是虚张声势就太天真了
No, I say you force the issue.
不,要我说是你想严重了
He threatened the governorship.
他威胁你的职位了
Well, call his bluff.
那也是虚张声势
You said that Randolph was doing a fantastic job, right?
你说伦道夫帮你辩护得很好,对吗
He was. Well, then let him continue to fight the recount.
是的,那就让他继续反对重选
This is a man who's argued hundreds of cases,
这个人打过几百个案子
most of which have been probably a lot harder than this one.
很多可能比这个难多了
The panel is gonna make a decision on the recount tomorrow.
审查组明天决定是否重选
Do you believe in him?
你信任他吗
Do you think he can turn it around?
你觉得他能翻盘吗
Of course. Then get back in front of that panel
当然,那就重回审查组面前去
and let him win.
让他赢
I will. Thanks.
我会的,谢谢
Has Kalinda approached you about giving up Bishop?
凯琳达来找你告发毕夏普了吗
You know I'm not at liberty... Geneva.
你知道我无权... 吉妮瓦
You and I worked together.
你和我共过事
Please.
拜托了
Has she approached you?
她来找过你吗
No.
没有
Okay, when she does,
好,她来找你时
turn her down.
拒绝她
Is Diane gonna give me Bishop? No, not Diane.
戴安会给我毕夏普吗,不是戴安
Me.
是我
Frank Landau asked you to withdraw altogether.
弗兰克·朗度要求你彻底辞职
Well, that's a polite way of putting it.
这是礼貌点的说法
Well, is that what you want?
那你愿意吗
No, I want to win.
当然不,我想赢
Okay.
好的
Let me handle it.
让我来处理
Thank you.
谢谢你
May I have the floor?
能让我说句话吗
Mr. Randolph, the panel's ready to render a decision.
伦道夫先生,小组已经准备宣布决定了
I believe that what I have to say
我相信我要说的话
may have some bearing on your decision.
可能会对你们的决定产生影响
Go ahead.
说吧
It has come to my attention
我注意到
that an egregious fraud has been placed on these proceedings.
这次调查中有严重欺诈行为发生
Now, I have devoted my life to righting wrongs,
我此生致力于纠正不公
to fighting corruption and collusion
对抗腐败和勾结
and all manner of ills in the justice system.
还有司法体系中的所有问题
And therefore I am compelled to speak out.
因此我不得不发声
I have just discovered that Alicia Florrick
我刚刚发现艾丽西娅·福瑞克
has been lying to me through these proceedings.
在本次调查中对我说谎
It is my understanding that the voting machines
我认为投票机
were hacked under her direction.
是在她指点下被黑的
This is a lie! Mrs. Florrick,
这是说谎,福瑞克夫人
please have a seat. Mr. Randolph has the floor.
请坐下,伦道夫先生,继续说
In light of all of this, I must not only side with Mr. Parillo,
鉴于这点,我不仅必须支持帕里罗先生
but I must encourage Mrs. Florrick
还要鼓励福瑞克夫人
to step down in her role as state's attorney.
辞去州检察官一职
She has made a mockery of these proceedings.
她愚弄了这次调查
She has committed the high crime of stealing an election.
她犯下选举舞弊的重罪
She must never set foot in the state's attorney's office
因此,她永远不应该再涉足州检察官办公室
or any other political post, for that matter.
或任何政治职位
In my opinion, Cook County
就我所见,芝加哥市的
of the City of Chicago deserve more.
库克县,应得更好的人
I trusted you.
我相信了你
I put my fate in your hands.
我把我的命运交到你手里
The man whose speeches
你的话我都听了
I listened to and so admired...
还全心敬佩你
Mrs. Florrick, I assure you, this isn't personal.
福瑞克夫人,我保证,这不是针对你个人
Like hell it isn't.
见鬼了才不是
Your problem can be summed up in three words:
你的问题可以总结为三个词
two-thirds majority.
三分之二多数
Be a good Democrat, step down now.
做个好民主党人,现在就辞职
The party'll take care of you.
党会照顾好你的
Everybody wins.
每个人都有好处
Good day, Mrs. Florrick.
祝你今日愉快,福瑞克夫人

重点单词   查看全部解释    
illumination [i.lju:mi'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 照明,阐释,启发,古书上的图案或装饰

联想记忆
probability [.prɔbə'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 可能性,或然率,机率

联想记忆
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
outgoing ['aut.gəuiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 喜欢外出的,离开的,外向的 n. 外出,开支,

联想记忆
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
combination [.kɔmbi'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 结合,联合,联合体

联想记忆
approve [ə'pru:v]

想一想再看

v. 批准,赞成,同意,称许

联想记忆
innocence ['inəsns]

想一想再看

n. 无罪,无知,天真无邪

联想记忆
obstruction [əb'strʌkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 障碍,妨碍,闭塞

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。