手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第六季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕):第16集 选举日最佳礼物

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

We're fine, right?

我们一切都还好,对吧
Yes.
是的
It'll come down to turnout today.
成败就看投票率了
That's the thing to stress-- that everyone get out and vote.
这是重中之重,全民投票
It's too close not to.
任何一票都能决定成败
Is it really?
真的吗
Too close?
票数很接近吗
No, I...
不是,我...
I think we're solid.
我觉得胜算还是很大的
Unless people don't turn out.
除非人们都不来投票
"Racism without racist"?
非种族主义种族歧视吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Oh, I'm just commenting on the cheap shot taken at me
我只是对某人在黑人商业领袖午餐会
at the Black Business Leaders lunch.
对我的低劣中伤做做评论而已
Really? You thought that was cheap?
是吗,我说的话很低劣吗
Not for me.
我可是损失惨重
I lost key support in the African-American community.
为此我丢了黑人群体的支持
It wasn't personal, Peter.
那不是针对你的,彼得
So, you don't personally think I'm a racist,
所以对你个人觉得我并不种族歧视
but saw a political advantage in calling me a racist?
只是你觉得对选举有好处才这样说吗
I didn't specifically call you a racist.
我并没有直接说你是种族歧视
You know, I see little comfort in that.
我还真是深受安慰
Let's just get through this.
我们跳过这个话题
Then we can get back to you using me politically.
回头谈谈你在政坛上是怎么利用我的吧
Good morning. Good to see you all.
早上好,很高兴能见到你们
She's finally getting to vote for her favorite Florrick.
她终于能为她支持的福瑞克投上一票了
Mrs. Florrick and her husband
福瑞克夫人与其丈夫
Governor Peter Florrick voted this morning.
即现任州长彼得·福瑞克于今早前去投票
The first couple looked confident
这对第一夫妇在目前双方投票形势
even as public polls have shown the race tightening.
僵持不下的情况下仍神情自若
Across town, the resurgent Prady campaign claim
而在另一边,形势好转的普拉迪一方
that their internals
则宣称他们内部调查显示
show the race in a dead heat.
两者之间的所得票数不相上下
Nicely done.
好样的
Perfect way to scare off the deer you don't want to hunt.
能完美地把你不想猎的鹿给吓跑了
Don't you mock me. I'm holding a firearm.
你居然敢笑我,我手里拿着枪呢
What?
怎么了
Most men prefer their wives in garters and hose.
大多数男人都喜欢老婆穿吊袜带和长筒袜
You're late.
你来晚了
R.D., good to see you again. RD
很高兴能再见
This is my wife Diane. Hello.
这是内人戴安,你好
Pleasure. These are your permits.
很高兴认识你,这是你俩的许可证
Do not lose them, please.
贴身保管,切记
R.D. will be taking us out to the blinds.
他会带我们去掩体
Have you hunted before?
你之前有打过猎吗
No, first time.
没有,这是第一次
Marvelous. Go get some grub,
非常好,先去吃点东西吧
and we'll see you out there.
待会儿见
So, this is the top one percent
所以这里的都是
of the top one percent of the top one percent?
龙中龙凤中凤,精英中的精英咯
We're not gonna talk like communists here, okay?
在这儿说话别那么阴阳怪气的好吗
We discussed this.
之前都说好了
I don't know.
我可说不好
I might start soliciting for the ACLU.
我可能会为美国公民自由联盟做说客呢
Your wife is unpredictable that way.
谁叫你老婆是如此令人捉摸不定呢
So, how did you get to know all these billionaires anyway?
你都是怎么认识到这些亿万富翁的
R.D.
RD介绍的
They're nice guys. You'll like them. I like change.
他们是好人你会喜欢的,我爱改变
If I were to set off a bomb in this room,
如果我把在座的人都给炸死了
we'd have democratic presidents for the next 30 years.
那么三十年内美国总统都将是民主党的
Okay, let's just keep that to ourselves.
好了,这话说给咱俩听就好了
Oh, my Gosh.
天哪
Is that Gil Berridge?
那是吉尔·贝里奇吗
No idea.
不清楚
He's the king of Silicon Hills.
他可是硅丘之王
The Mark Zuckerberg of Austin, Texas.
号称德州奥斯丁城版的马克·扎克伯格
What's he do?
他是干嘛的
At this point?
现在吗
Count his $25 billion.
在数他的250亿美金吧
Gil Berridge?
吉尔·贝里奇
Creator of the Kracker Web browser?
那个快客浏览器的创始人吗
He and his wife are in the buffet line as we speak.
现在她们夫妇俩正在餐台拿吃的
My God, there must be $400 million in legal fees in that dining room.
天哪,那餐厅里有四个亿的代理费飘着
Wasn't there talk of Berridge leaving Sewell & Augustine?
是有传言说他要离开苏埃尔&奥古斯丁律所吧
I don't know, but landing him would fill the Chumhum hole.
不清楚,但他能补上查查网的损失
Well, I am in nowhere, Wyoming,
我现在在怀俄明州某处
with him for the next three days.
接下来三天都能接触到他
A perfect chance to pitch our firm.
这是推荐我们律所的绝佳机会
I just need to know why he left Sewell & Augustine
我得知道他离开苏&奥律所的原因
so I can play to that.
我才能在这上面做点文章
We'll get back as soon as we find something.
查到什么我们就打给你
Okay. We'll talk.
好,等你电话
Hon, when we're out there
亲爱的,等下出去的时候
we'll be divided up into blinds, right?
我们会被分组到不同的掩体是吧
Yes, two person blind. Why?
是的,两个人用一个掩体,怎么了
It would be really helpful to have a captive audience.
要是能抓来一个走不掉的观众就太好了
I thought we said three days no work, just fun.
不是说好了这三天只玩乐不工作的吗
We did.
是说好了
This is fun.
但这也是玩乐啊
Aren't you having fun?
你不觉得吗
You hunt deer.
你来猎鹿
I hunt clients.
我猎客户
But which head are we gonna mount over the fireplace?
那我们在壁炉上要挂什么头呢
Here, have one.
来,吃一个吧
They're good. Nature's treat.
特别好吃,纳蒂尔请客
Okay, uh, there's nothing more for you to do today.
好了,今天你的任务已经圆满完成了
So, sit back, take a nap, just try to stay fresh for tonight.
好好休息去打个盹儿,为今晚养精蓄锐
Alicia, you can have one.
艾丽西娅,你可以吃一个
I'll keep you posted throughout the day.
今天我会一直向你更新情况
We should have some sense of the turnout by noon,
中午的时候应该就能看出投票率
but the official exit polling won't be until 4:00.
但正式的票后民调得四点后
Oh, my God!
老天爷啊
Sugar in my brain. I know, Cool, right?
糖分在我脑中肆虐,我懂,特爽吧
Uh, how are your speeches coming?
你演讲准备得怎样
Good.
很好
I've already written my acceptance speech.
我连就职演讲都写好了
I mean, I heard it was bad luck to write a concession speech.
听说写败选演说不是很吉利
Finn!
芬恩
I, uh, I didn't think that you'd be here.
我没想到你会在
I was going to leave this for you at the door.
我打算把这个放在你门口
I just, uh, wanted to wish you good luck.
只是想祝你好运
Thank you. Do you want to come in?
谢谢,你要进来吗
Would you like a donut?
吃甜甜圈不
Uh, no. But thanks.
不用了,谢谢
Jon, you know Finn.
约翰,你认识芬恩吧
Yes, it's good to see you again.
认识,很高兴再次见到你
Uh, yeah, it's, uh, for Alicia for today.
是啊,这是给艾丽西娅今天的礼物
Okay, um... I'd better go.
好吧,我得赶紧走
I'm gonna call you in a few hours.
几小时后我再给你电话
Okay. Thanks.
好,谢谢
Can I open this now?
我现在能打开吗
Yeah! Kind of the whole point.
当然,就是要现在打开
A friend of mine gave me one of those
在我等待陪审团裁决结果时
while I was waiting for a jury verdict.
我的一个朋友给我了很多这个
It turns out the first-person shooter game
结果发现第一人称射击游戏
is exactly what I needed.
正是我需要的
Oh, Halo? That's a good one! Yeah!
"光晕"吗,这个很好玩啊,是啊
One second.
等一下
Hello?
你好
Mrs. Florrick, I just wanted to wish you good luck today.
福瑞克夫人,我想祝你今天好运
Oh, well, thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry. Who is this?
抱歉,请问是哪位
It's Lemond.
雷蒙德
Bishop.
毕夏普
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,先生
I'm sorry, but it is, uh,
但抱歉,今天
a very busy day and I have to go.
真的很忙,我得挂了
Dylan?
迪伦
Why don't you wait for Kalinda in the other room?
你去别的房间等凯琳达好吗
Sure, Dad.
好,爸爸
Is everything all right, Mr. Bishop?
没事吧,毕夏普先生
I don't know.
我不知道
I put a lot of money into Alicia's campaign.
我给艾丽西娅的选举投了很多钱
I didn't do it because I'm a nice guy.
我这么做不是因为我人好
I know Alicia needs to keep me at arm's length.
我知道艾丽西娅需要跟我保持距离
For appearance sake.
为了表面功夫
But I will still need her help
但当我需要时
when I need her help.
我还是需要她的帮助
If Alicia wins, she's leaving the law firm.
如果艾丽西娅赢了,她就会离开律所
Yes, and going to the S.A.'s Office.
是的,去州检察官办公室
Yeah.
I'm gonna need you to be the go-between for the two of us, Kalinda.
我会需要你当我们的中间人,凯琳达
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉,先生
I don't think I can do that.
我做不了
Yes, you can.
不,你可以
All right. Good.
好,很好
Done.
搞定了
Oh, God, you're good to me.
天啊,你对我真好
If I could have your attention.
大家请听我说
Hello.
大家好
It's good to see you all again this year.
很高兴今年再次见到大家
It's been an interesting year.
今年是有趣的一年
We've had our ups and downs.
我们有起有伏
The Republican Senate.
有请共和党参议员
Now you know what it's like for me among your friends.
现在你知道我待在你的朋友间是什么感觉了
To celebrate this historic turn
为了庆祝这个历史性的转折
I have a gift for the group.
我给大家带来一份礼物
Sacrificing welfare virgins?
牺牲福利处子的感觉吗
I know our wives have been left to their own devices
我知道在这漫长的极具雄性荷尔蒙激素的
over this long manly weekend
血腥猎捕周末中
of testosterone-heavy blood lust.
我们的妻子都被丢在了一边
But... no more.
但这次不会这样了
I bought our lovely ladies a spa day.
我为可爱的女士们购买了温泉票
Ladies, if you'd be so kind as to follow darla through the lobby.
女士们,请跟随达拉去大堂
Uh, now, where's Darla? There she is.
达拉在哪呢,她在这呢
Wave your hand, Darla.
挥挥手,达拉
Like hell I'm going.
见鬼了才去
Coming, buddy?
走吧,兄弟
I'll talk to you, hon.
我再跟你联系,亲爱的
Are you freaking serious?!
你不是吧
You can chase him tonight at dinner.
你可以在今晚的晚餐再猎捕他
You're seriously thinking
你真的要
of leaving me alone with all these Republican women?
让我跟那些共和党的女人们待在一起吗
I love you, and I'll bring you home an antlered buck.
我爱你,我会给你带回一头带角的鹿
Oh... this is... sexist!
这是...性别歧视
Oh, dear God.
老天爷啊
What can I say?
我能怎么说
I am a proud husband
我是位深感自豪的丈夫
and an even prouder governor.
更感自豪的州长
You look forward to working with your wife
如果你的妻子当选
if she gets elected?
你期待跟她一起工作吗
As long as I don't get on her bad side.
只要我没惹到她
I don't know if you've noticed,
我不知道你是否注意到了
but Alicia can be pretty tough.
艾丽西娅其实相当强势
Uh, Mandy, the Governor has a very busy day.
曼蒂,州长今天很忙
Are we nearly done here? No, no, no.
我们快结束了吧,不不
That's-that's all right, Eli.
没事,伊莱
Let her do her job.
让她完成她的工作
You know, all those years,
这些年来
I was out running for office,
我一直在外面忙工作
Alicia was the one that held the family together.
是艾丽西娅在维系家庭
Now, she is committed, she's focused
她勇于承担,很专注
and she's gonna be an excellent state's attorney.
她将成为一个出色的州检察官
Oh, you're speaking very confidently.
你说得很自信
Think she has a good shot?
认为她机会很大吗
The precincts have barely started reporting.
选区还没开始汇报
We're a long way away.
我们还有很长的路要走
Well, as far as I'm concerned, you can take it to the bank.
就我看来,我可以保证
There's no question in my mind.
我认为毫无疑问
Alicia Florrick is going to be the next
艾丽西娅·福瑞克将成为库克县
state's attorney for Cook County.
下一任州检察官
What in the freaking bloody hell is he doing?
他到底在该死的搞什么
He just slaughtered us like blah-blah-blah cattle!
他刚像宰牛一样宰了我们
Okay, so we set up your avatar.
好了,我们设定好你的虚拟化身
Wow! I look good.
我看上去很不错
Yeah, every girl's bra size increases a letter
是啊,当女孩们变成虚拟人物时
when they become an avatar.
她们的罩杯都升了一级
Hey, Jon, what's up?
约翰,怎么了
Well, to be honest, your husband is bizarre.
说实话,你丈夫是个奇葩
How do I make her shoot?
我怎么开枪
There. That button on the side.
这里,边上的这个键
He just went off-script in an interview today.
他今天接受采访时有些话不该说的
He said you were definitely gonna be the next state's attorney.
他说你肯定会成为下一任州检察官
Okay, good.
好吧,很好啊
No, not good.
不,不好
Uh... Jon, I don't think i'm getting...
约翰,我不太理解...
He just depressed turnout, Alicia.
他这样做会导致投票率下降,艾丽西娅
He said you were a slam dunk to be the next State's Attorney.
他说你能轻而易举地当选州检察官
He just told every voter in Cook County that
他刚刚告诉库克县的所有选民
they don't have to come out to the polls!
告诉他们不必去投票
Oh. Yeah. "Oh."
这样,是啊,就是这样
He just screwed you.
他刚刚害惨了你
You're five points up, but only if they vote.
只有他们都去投票,你才能领先五个百分点
Only if they come out.
只有他们都去投票才行
If they stay home, if they think you're secure?
但如果他们都在家,认为你赢定了呢
You will lose.
那你必输无疑
Alicia, do you hear me? Yes.
艾丽西娅,你听见了吗,是的
Why is he doing this?
他为什么这么做
I don't know.
我不知道
We set up three more interviews with him today.
我们今天为他安排了三个采访
He can't keep saying this. I'll talk to him.
他不能再这么说了,我会跟他谈谈
Can he walk it back? I don't know that he can.
他能扳回局面吗,我不知道行不行
I don't know, but remember
我不知道,但记住
when I told you I think we're good?
我之前跟你说我们没事了
Yeah.
是啊
We're not good.
我们现在麻烦大了
Gentlemen, again, congratulations.
先生们,再次祝贺你们
And thank you for your years of service.
谢谢你们多年来不辞辛劳地为人民服务
Well, what are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
I thought you'd be holed up at home.
我以为你会在家待着
I was until I saw your Mandy Post interview.
在看到曼蒂·珀斯特对你的采访之前我是在家
Okay, let's just take this through here, shall we?
好吧,我们去那边再谈,好吗
Just move it through here.
去那边谈吧
Well, you look unhappy
你看起来不太开心
so I must have done something wrong.
我一定是做错什么了
Oh, come on, Peter, you know what you did.
得了吧,彼得,你清楚你做了什么
Well, I know that I gave you a rave as a leader
我记得我称赞你是一位领袖
and as a great decider.
和一位优秀的决策者
I also know that on a day
我还记得那天上电视时
that I was supposed to be talking about pensions,
我本该谈谈养老金的问题
I'm doing crime-related photo ops to help you.
但为了帮你,我谈的却是与犯罪相关的事
So what else did I do?
所以我到底做了什么
"You can take it to the bank.
"你可以记住我这句话
My wife is going to be the next state's attorney"? Yes, she is.
我妻子将成为下一任州检察官" 是的
You've read the polls. What's going on, Peter?
你看过民调结果了,怎么了,彼得
Why are you pretending you didn't know what you did?
你为什么要做出一副一无所知的无辜样子呢
I do know what I did, and it was all about you, I...
我知道自己做了什么,这都是为你做的
Alicia, I think we should take this out to the car.
艾丽西娅,我觉得我们还是去车上谈吧
It's depressing the turnout. Oh, that's nonsense.
它已经影响到投票率了,胡扯
I mean, that's political handler speak. It is not.
我说的只是些政治上的场面话,不是
Who told you that?
这是谁跟你说的
Elfman, to sound clever?
艾尔夫曼,为了显示出他的聪明吗
People don't come out to vote if they think you've won.
选民们如果觉得你赢定了就不会去投票了
They read the polls; everybody reads the polls.
他们会看民调,大家都会看民调
Not the polls we're seeing.
那跟我们看的民调不一样
Everyone knows you're ahead.
人人都知道你处于领先地位
I haven't said anything that is not true.
我没有说过一句假话
You remember that? The truth?
你记得吗,关于真话的事
You don't want me to win.
你不希望我赢
I don't want you to win?
我不希望你赢吗
Really?
真的吗
Yes, I suddenly just realized.
是的,我突然意识到这一点
You want to be the only winner in the family.
你想成为这个家里唯一的赢家
Alicia, I have done nothing for the last three months
艾丽西娅,这三个月来
but work to get you elected.
我所做的每一件事都是为了让你当选
Yes, like banging Ramona.
是啊,比如说跟拉蒙娜乱搞
Okay, let's discuss this...
好了,我们...
When you specifically promised me that you wouldn't.
你曾经向我明确保证过你不会那样的
Look, is that what's bothering you?
这就是困扰你的事吗
Then just say it. Just say it. I did just say it.
那你就痛快点说出来,说啊,我说了
You promised me you wouldn't see her anymore.
你向我保证过你不会再见她了
All right, don't psychoanalyze me.
好了,别给我来心理分析这一套
I'm not psychoanalyzing you. Then give me credit for being a fan.
我没有,那就相信我是支持你的
For thinking that you'd actually be a great State's Attorney.
我真心觉得你会成为一个很棒的州检察官
I am giving you credit for your political smarts.
我相信你是一个聪明的政治家
You know when you go off-message.
你知道什么时候要改变政治策略
No, no, no, I did not...
不,不,我没...
You know when you purposefully...
你知道什么时候要有目的性地...
I did not go off-message.
我没改策略
I'm the governor, I have to say what I think.
我是州长,我得说出自己的想法
Yes, but you don't just say the first thing
是的,但你不该想到什么
that comes to your mind, Peter.
就说什么,彼得
Look, if you don't like what I'm saying,
如果你不喜欢我说的话
then don't come to me with all your problems to fix.
那就不要来找我解决你的问题
Okay.
好的
I won't.
我不会了
And don't do any more interviews today.
今天不要再接受采访了
Eli, you cancel the next two.
伊莱,把接下来两个采访取消
Great, gives me time to serve my state!
太棒了,好让我有时间为人民服务
The thing is, the employment statistics are misleading
事实上,就业统计数据在误导大家
because everybody's only working part-time.
因为所有人做的都是兼职
Because of Obamacare.
就因为奥巴马医改
And that's not even counting the people who've stopped looking for work.
而且还没有算上那些不再找工作的人
Which is why the unemployment numbers are so low.
这就是失业率这么低的原因
Cary.
凯里
It was his wife. What?
是因为他妻子,什么
Gil Berridge left Sewell & Augustine
吉尔·贝里奇离开苏埃尔&奥古斯丁律所
because his wife convinced him
是因为他妻子说服他认为
they weren't attuned to the needs of a tech prodigy.
这家律所不擅长处理高科技企业的法律事务
He's henpecked-- he does anything she says
他很惧内,他为了让妻子闭嘴
just to shut her up.
什么都顺着她
She's there, right?
她在那儿,是吗
She's about ten feet away from me,
她离我大概就十步路的距离
waiting to get her toes done.
在那儿等着做完美脚
I'll call you back.
我待会再打给你
Get the wife, and you get the husband.
拿下妻子,就等于拿下了丈夫
Right.
好的
Hi, Diane.
你好,我是戴安
Georgette.
我是乔治娅蒂
You were the one who wanted to go shooting, aren't you?
你就是那个想去打猎的人,是吗
Yep.
是啊
Silly me. Yeah.
我真傻,是啊
It's a lot of cigars and corporate loophole talk.
那是男人们抽着雪茄聊企业纳税漏洞的场合
Why don't you sit on down?
你怎么不坐下聊
Well, you're a tall one, aren't you?
你个子很高啊,是吗
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I saw you and Gil at breakfast.
早餐时我看见你跟吉尔了
I, um, meant to stop over and say hello.
我本想去跟你们打个招呼
Do you know Gil?
你认识吉尔吗
No, I know Jim Sewell, Mm.
不,我认识吉姆·休厄尔
his former attorney.
吉尔以前的代理律师
Right, he's not with them anymore. Yeah, I heard.
他不跟他们合作了,我听说了
That's probably a smart move.
这很可能是明智之举
Um, not a good fit for a tech firm.
对技术公司来说的确不太合适
So you're a lawyer, too, then?
也是个律师,对吧
Is it that obvious?
有那么明显吗
No, you're not Jewish.
不,你不是犹太人
Gil hates all the Jews around.
吉尔讨厌所有犹太人
He's not anti-Semitic or anything.
他不是反犹太分子之类的
It's just...
只是...
I used to date a Jewish guy,
我以前和一个犹太人约会过
and I think he gets a little jealous.
我觉得他对此有点妒忌
So I heard you have a lot of sway with Gil.
我听说吉尔很听你的话
Who said that?
谁说的
Darla? She's a bitch.
达拉吗,她这个八婆
Oh, he's just a man,
他就是普通男人
and men really secretly want to be manipulated.
男人其实内心是希望被操纵的
Where's your firm, anyway?
你的律所在哪里
Chicago.
芝加哥
I love Chicago.
我爱死芝加哥了
Really?
真的吗
I wanted to go to Disney World,
我本来想去迪斯尼乐园
but my dad said maybe next time.
但我爸爸说可能得等下次
But we went swimming one day,
但我们有一天去游泳
and there was a window under water.
水底下有一个窗户
In the pool.
就在泳池里
I wanted to go to it,
我想游过去
but my dad said I couldn't because it was a bar.
我爸爸说不行,因为那是个酒吧
Dylan, could you listen to your music for a second, please?
迪伦,你能听一会儿音乐吗
Why? Please.
怎么了,请听音乐
Just for a second.
一会儿就好
Yeah?
怎么了
Uh, it's behind me.
就跟在我后面
Two occupants
车上有两个人
one black, one white.
一个白人,一个黑人
Right, I see it.
好,我会处理
I'm behind it.
我就在后面
This is what I need you to do, Kalinda.
接下来你照我说的做,凯琳达
You see the light up ahead?
你看到前面的红灯了吗
Stop at it.
到那儿停下来
Don't move when it turns green.
变绿灯之前都别动
Don't hang up.
别挂电话
All right.
好的
Now. Now.
现在,就现在
Get out of the car now! Now, move it!
马上下车,快,下来
You can go, Kalinda. Take Dylan to school.
你可以走了,凯琳达,带迪伦去学校
Is-is everything all right, sir?
一切都还好吗,先生
It is now.
现在没事了
Put 'em in the back.
把他们带到后面去
Three hours into voting,
还有三小时开始投票
and the lines at the polls are getting crowded.
前来投票的队伍愈发拥挤了
All signs point to this being a tight race.
种种迹象表明这将会是激烈的角逐
Both camps expressed confidence
双方阵营平静等待票后民调期间
as they calmly wait for exit polls.
都表达了充分的信心
...really soon. We've been here before.
...很快,我们遇过这种情况
This problem is growing
这个问题每分每秒
It's not too late - by the minute.
还来得及,在加剧
and we need to walk it back. Alicia.
我们得扭转局势,艾丽西娅
I talked to Peter, we're canceling the interviews.
我跟彼得谈过了,采访取消
Good. No.
很好,不
He needs to walk it back.
他得回来把话说清楚
We need to get him to walk it back.
我们得让他把局势扭转回来
Where, Josh? Where is he gonna do that?
在哪,乔希,他要去哪儿说
Let's not make this Alicia's problem-- you two decide.
别让艾丽西娅烦恼这个,你们俩决定
A robocall, you know, a-a blah-blah.
电话宣传,你懂的
It's not too late. It's never too...
还来得及,从来不会太...
No, it'll look like a desperate move.
不,这会像是走投无路的选择
It is a desperate move.
这就是走投无路的选择
What are we talking about here?
我们在这里争什么
Would you stop talking to each other
你们能不能先停下来
and start talking to me?
告诉我是什么情况
First of all, I need to say
首先,我得说
your apartment is beautiful.
你的公寓很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
I just got married, I'm hiring a contractor.
我刚结婚,我要雇一个包工头
Okay, the turnout's depressed.
好吧,投票率令人沮丧
We're losing a third of your voters.
我们少了三分之一的选民
You know that already?
你现在就知道了
Yes, it's throwing off my models,
没错,情况已偏离我的预测
and your precincts are the worst hit. So I'm losing.
你的选区情况最糟糕,那我要输了
Well, your margin of error wasn't so blah-blah-blah.
你的误差幅度不是那么那么的...
Yes, yes, you're losing.
没错,你快输掉了
And if turnout is this low in the 'burbs,
如果郊区的投票率还这么低
Prady will win.
普拉迪就赢了
Is there anything Alicia can do about it at this point?
那现在艾丽西娅有什么办法吗
In terms of turnout, no.
投票率是没办法了
Then come with me. Wait.
那就跟我来,等等
W-Wait, we'll need her input.
等等,我们需要她录音
When you want her input, come get us.
等你要她录音再来找我们
Who can we get to do a robocall, hmm?
谁能帮我们录电话宣传音频
We still have the after-work voters,
我们还有下班后投票的选民
6:00 to 8:00 voters.
6点到8点的选民
Or we could work on depressing Prady's votes.
或者我们可以打击普拉迪的投票者
How? I have to talk to Peter.
怎么做,我得和彼得谈谈
Come on, hold that.
来,拿着
You know, the problem isn't even losing.
快输了甚至都算不上什么问题
It's the wasted time.
浪费掉的时间才是
And Peter.
还有彼得
Why encourage me to run if you're just...
为什么鼓励我竞选而他又...
Okay, you're JusticeGal, and I'm Badass Kicka'.
够了,你是公正女孩,我是海扁王
What?
什么
Your avatar.
你的角色
See, you're the one on top.
看到了吗,你是上面那个
Push the joystick.
推一下游戏手杆
Why? To kill me.
为什么,来杀我
You missed. Marissa,
没打准,梅丽莎
I don't want to do this right now. Yes, you do.
我现在不想玩,你想玩
Now, I'm gonna shoot at you.
现在我要开枪射你了
Hey. Yeah, you better fight, or I'll kill you.
喂,赶紧反击不然就要被我杀掉了
Can you get something stronger in these babies?
你能在这杯饮料里加烈一点的酒吗
Uh, bourbon.
波旁酒
Yeah, a small-batch.
对,来一些
Bring us the private reserve, the good stuff.
给我们私人收藏,要好的
Oh, um, excuse me, Georgette.
抱歉接个电话,乔治娅蒂
So how is hunting and gathering going?
狩猎和采集有趣吗
Good. I forgot my rifle in the bedroom.
还不错
You... I thought I saw you leave with your rifle?
你...我记得你走时带了枪的
Yes, I did.
对,我是带了
But I brought the wrong one.
但是我带错了
I need the 26-inch barrel.
我要的是那把26英寸枪管的
This is you being nice to me.
这就是你对我的好吗
I don't know, but Mr. Berridge and I are here in the blind,
不确定,但我和贝里奇先生正埋伏着呢
and we need the proper weaponry.
我们需要合适的武器
There are no words for how much I love you.
真是没有词可以形容我有多爱你了
So then I'll see you soon?
所以,等下见了
I'm on my way.
马上就到
Hello, Mrs. Bishop?
您好,毕夏普太太
How are you doing?
最近还好吗
Actually, I'm not Mrs. Bishop.
其实,我不是毕夏普太太
Tabitha Gray, head of the parent's committee.
我是家长委员会的主席,塔碧莎·格雷
I've never seen you at meetings.
好像开会的时候从没见过您
Uh, I just wanted to know if everything's all right.
我就是问问没出什么事吧
Everything's fine.
一切都好
Because I saw what happened back there,
因为刚才我看见那里发生什么事了
on the way to school, with your husband.
就你跟你老公开车来学校的路上
Everything's all right, but thank you very much.
真没什么事,谢谢您的关心
It-it looked like those men were dragged from their car...
那些人看着像是被硬从车里拖出来的
I have to go. Bye.
我得走了,再见
Hey, why are you picking on me?
你干嘛一直盯着我打
Because you keep exposing yourself.
因为你总是暴露自己啊
Use the barriers.
找点遮蔽物藏藏
Who's that?
那是谁
I don't know-- shoot him.
我不知道,打他
Ah! He's shooting at me-- shoot him.
他在打我,打他
Who is he? Some bad guy-- kill him!
他是谁啊,某个坏人,干掉他
What do we got here, couple of virgins?
看看我们的对手,就两个雏儿啊
Oh, who is he?
他到底是谁啊
Someone's talking in my head.
有人在说话
I'm your worst nightmare, lady.
我是你最可怕的噩梦,女士
Keith, from Idaho.
我是爱达荷州的基斯
Well, watch this, Keith from Idaho.
看招,爱达荷的基斯
Alicia, do you have a minute?
艾丽西娅,你现在有空吗
Well, she's a bit tied down right now, guys.
她现在忙着呢
Well, we need an answer on something, crazy lady. What?
有件事我们需要答复,疯女士,啥事
We're thinking about putting out a robocall
为了让选民出来投票支持你
to get your people out to vote.
我们在想,是不是要群发电话语音宣传
We think we can get the after-work voters riled up,
我们觉得,我们可以激励那些下了班的选民
and they'll come out for you.
让他们出来为你投票
Damn it.
哎哟我去
Oh, really? A-Are you sure you have time for this now?
你确定吗,确定你现在还有时间玩这个
You want me to do the robocall?
你是想让我录语音吗
No, it's not about you.
不,不是录你的
We want to suggest that one of the initiatives is in trouble
我们想要暗示除非人们站出来投票
unless people come out and vote for it. Which one?
否则某个提案就会有麻烦,哪个提案
The privatization of parking meters.
停车收费表的私有化
People won't come out if I'm losing,
人们不会在我快输了的时候站出来
but they'll come out if parking meters are losing?
但却会在收费表快不行的时候站出来
Yes, because it costs them money.
是的,因为这会花掉他们的钱
Didn't Daley sell Chicago's soul to the parking meter gods?
戴利不是把芝加哥的魂都卖给收费表之神了吗
Yes, for a billion dollars in return.
是的,换了十亿美元
God, there is something truly sad about...
天哪,这还真的是悲惨啊...
Die, scumbag!
去死,人渣
Not if we use it.
我们用了就不悲惨了
We just need you to get Peter on board to do this robocall.
我们想让你去劝彼得,让他来录语音电话
Right now, the initiative is winning by six points.
现在,这个提案已经领先了6个点了
We just need Pete to convince people that it's losing by six.
我们要让彼得去说服大家它会因此而失败
He won't do it.
他不会做的
He will if he knows you're gonna lose.
要是他知道你快输了的话,他会的
That's why he won't.
所以他更不会帮我
Alicia, we are at that point
艾丽西娅,以我们现在的处境
where you can lose the election.
你完全有可能输掉选举
I know.
我明白
And I'm the last person Peter will do it for.
但我是彼得最不愿意帮的人
Okay, we need someone that people implicitly trust
那好吧,我们找一个群众完全信任的人
to record a call for us.
来帮我们录这个电话录音
What about what's-his-name?
那个,那个谁,怎么样
Uh, uh, uh, the oatmeal guy?
那个,那个麦片哥怎么办
Blah-blah-blah?
就那谁谁谁
The Quaker?
是教友派信徒吗
No, no, I eat oatmeal.
不,不是,是,我吃麦片
I'm old, and I eat oatmeal.
我很老,我还吃麦片,的那个
Wilford Brimley? Yes.
你说威尔福德·布利姆雷,对
Uh, isn't he dead?
他不是死了吗
Or the president.
要不总统怎么样
Obama?! No.
奥巴马吗,不是
Him, the... come on.
那个他,拜托
Why am I the only one thinking here?
我是唯一一个在动脑子的人吗
Martin Sheen? Yeah.
马丁·辛吗,对
Oh, my God. It's scaring me-I'm on his wavelength now.
真是吓尿我了,竟然跟他在同一频道上
Well, we better call someone, 'cause we've got
我们还是得叫个人来,因为我们只剩下
two hours to record and air a call.
两个小时录音然后把电话群发出去
ATV from the north 50 feet. Hey, Gil,
摩托车在北面50英尺处
my wife, Diane Lockhart.
这是我太太,戴安·洛克哈特
Diane, you remember Gil and R.D.
戴安,你还记得吉尔和RD吗
Mr. Berridge.
您好,贝里奇先生
Ma'am.
您好,夫人
Is that the one you want?
这是你要的那把吗
Yep, that's her.
是的,就是这个
Oh, and I was told by the driver to tell you
然后刚那个司机让我告诉你
that the deer are being flushed.
鹿群已经被赶出来了
Although, I don't know what that means.
但是,我不懂那是什么意思
It means the hunting's about to get good.
意思是今天的打猎一定会满载而归
Will you join us?
你要加入我们吗
Oh, you don't mind?
你不介意吗
Please. Oh, great.
请吧,太棒了
Is this your first time?
是第一次吗
Uh, shooting anything alive, yes.
打活物吗,是的
Well, don't worry, we won't make you drink the blood.
别担心,我们不会逼你喝血的
Georgette warned me about, uh, your sense of humor.
乔治娅蒂提醒过我,有关你的幽默感
She said the way to get at your good side
她说要讨你的欢心
is to get you laughing.
就要明白你的笑点
Is that right, Gil?
是这样的吗,吉尔
Is that how we get on your good side?
我们是这样赢得你芳心的吗
I didn't know I had a good side.
我都不知道自己还有欢心可讨
Georgette said that you were looking for a new firm.
乔治娅蒂说你在找新的律所
A law firm?
是律师事务所吗
Really? Uh, what else was Georgette saying?
是吗,乔治娅蒂还说什么了
Well, that you needed a bigger firm,
说你需要个规模更大
one with deeper connections in politics.
政治关系更深厚的律所
And she was happy to hear we no longer represent Chumhum.
她知道我们不再代理查查网了表示很欣慰
And she told me how much, uh, she loves Chicago.
她还告诉我她有多喜欢芝加哥
I'm sorry to be rude--
冒昧之处请原谅,但
I'm gonna stop you right there.
我得打断你一下
Diane, boys...
戴安,兄弟们
Uh, if you'll excuse me,
恕我失陪
I think I might have a better line of sight from another blind.
我想到了一个视野更好的埋伏点
Well, is everything all right? Yes. Uh...
你没事吧,没事
I just like trading blinds.
我只是喜欢换埋伏点而已
Yeah, I'm good.
我没事
RD Can you call out the all-clear, R.D.?
你能帮我解除一下警报吗
Roger. Hunter moving blinds, stand down.
收到,猎人换埋伏点,解除戒备
Roger.
收到
Did I say something wrong?
我说错话了吗
RD
R.D.?
Uh, well, I can think of one thing.
倒是有一件事说错了
Uh, Georgette isn't his wife.
乔治娅蒂不是他妻子
Uh, she's his call girl.
是他找来的应召女郎
Kurt's talking to Gil in the eastern blind.
库尔特跟吉尔在东部埋伏点聊着呢
Everything's fine.
一切安好
He might even come back.
说不定他还会回来
I didn't know.
我当时不知道
She didn't seem like she was... working.
她看起来不像...妓女
We've been letting Gil get away with that
我们对吉尔的这档子事睁一只眼闭一只眼
for a few years now.
已经好多年了
He said he could bring either a...
他说要么带一个妓女来
a call girl or a Democrat.
要么带一个民主党支持者来
People voted, said they'd rather the call girl.
经大家票选,决定还是带妓女来吧
That was a joke, right?
你开玩笑呢,对吧
No.
不是
Well, was there a vote about me?
对我也有这种投票吗
What about you?
票选你什么
Being a Democrat?
我是民主党支持者吗
I suppose your husband's
我想你丈夫
conservative enough for the both of you.
足够守旧了,就代表你了
Want one?
想来一杯吗
Thank you.
谢谢
So what should we talk about?
我们聊点什么
Killing babies?
谋杀婴儿吗
Sure. Why the hell not?
行,谈就谈吧
We both have rifles.
我们都手握来复枪
Let's see what comes of this.
看看能谈出什么结果
Kick that weapon to me. I'm going to the top of that building.
把武器给我,我要去顶楼
There's ammunition up there.
那里有弹药补给
Where is the rest of our team? I need help here.
我们的队员哪去了,我需要援助
Hey, watch out. Behind you! To the left!
小心,后面有敌人,到左边
Hey, we got a friendly here.
我们有盟友了
He just saved you. Thanks.
他刚刚救了你
Who is it?
是谁啊
"Coolbeans."
"酷毙"
Thanks, Coolbeans.
多谢,"酷毙"兄
We got some nerds from Seattle after us. Want to run with us?
有几个西雅图宅男在追击我们,想入伙吗
Sure. This way.
好,走这边
Hey, I've been here before; stay to the left.
我来过这里,靠左右走
Finn?
芬恩
Hey, JusticeGirl.
你好,"正义女孩"
You know, you're racking up some pretty good kills.
你那几招杀得挺漂亮啊
Thanks.
谢了
Best election day gift ever.
选举日最佳礼物
Hey, watch out. Behind you.
小心,后面有敌人
Mr. Sheen, it's Jonathan Elfman calling.
辛先生,我是乔纳森·艾尔夫曼
Yes, sir.
是,先生
Well, no, I'm with the Florrick campaign now, sir,
不,我如今在福瑞克竞选团队工作,先生
and we were hoping maybe you'd record a robocall for us today.
希望您今天能为我们录一段语音电话
Mr. Whitford. Hi.
华福先生,你好
I'm a campaign adviser for Alicia Florrick.
我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克的竞选顾问
You've been a big supporter, and we were hoping that...
您对我们一直大力支持,希望您能...
He's suggesting one of the other cast members.
他建议我们选另一位剧组演员...
Who? Uh, Melissa Fitzgerald.
谁,梅丽莎,·费茨吉拉德
One of the secretaries. Ooh, the one who died.
其中一位国务卿,那个死了的
What? No. No, I mean died on the show.
什么,不是,不,我是说角色死了
I don't know. Should I call?
不清楚,我应该打给她吗
I mean, it's not as impressive as the fictional president.
她没有总统这个角色更深入人心
The fictional dead secretary to the fictional president?
剧中总统手下死掉的国务卿一角能行吗
2:30. We need someone. Call.
两点半了,总得找个人,打吧
Okay. Mr. Sheen, you know,
好,辛先生
we're gonna take you up on that advice.
我们接受您的建议
The Supreme Court has upheld a woman's right to choose since 1973.
最高法院从1973年开始就维护妇女选择权
Ah, the great, wise body.
身体自决,生殖自由
And they've done so repeatedly
大法官斯卡利亚和阿利多
and with Scalia and Alito on the Court.
也多次在庭上如此裁决
You know, once upon a time the court also upheld Dred Scott.
曾经的德雷德·斯科特案最高法院还维持原判
Oh, God! Do you realize every other Western democracy
天哪,你知道其他西方民主国家
mocks us for still having this debate?
都嘲笑我们仍对此争辩不休吗
"Simili autem modo neque mulieri
"同样,没有一个女人
pessum abortivum concedam..."
应该被允许流产..."
So now we drag out the Latin.
开始炫耀拉丁文了
I mean, the original Hippocratic oath
医生遵守的"希波克拉底誓言"
orders doctors to swear by Apollo.
最初是由医神阿波罗宣誓的
Are we to do that now? A woman who knows her Latin.
现在讨论这个吗,你拉丁文功底不错啊
I'm impressed. Yes, a woman
很厉害,是,一个女人
who should have the right to choose.
有权利选择堕胎
Notice the word.
注意我的用词
Have you ever seen a five-month-old fetus?
你见过五个月大的胎儿吗
No.
没有
Have you ever seen a woman dead from a backstreet abortion?
你见过因暗地里堕胎而丧生的女人吗
Yep.
见过
And I have seen a five-month-old fetus.
我还见过五个月大的胎儿
But I also know that science gives that fetus
但我同样知道,自然科学能够支持
20% to 35% survival rate at five months, all right?
五个月的胎儿20%到35%的存活率
In other words, at the same moment, any woman in America...
而与此同时,美国任何一位妇女...
And the world. And the world, can get an abortion,
全世界妇女,全世界妇女都可以堕胎
science gives that infant a 30% chance of survival.
科学给胎儿提供了30%的生存几率
So what?
那又如何
Abortion is murder? At six months,
堕胎就是谋杀吗,六个月大时
survival rate goes up to 50%.
存活率会上升到50%
So, you would put women in jail?
这么说你会把那些妇女送进监狱吗
Come on, imprison them? I'm not saying that.
拜托,监禁起来吗,我没这么说
Yes, you are. What is the option? Admit the facts.
你就这个意思,还有吗,承认事实
Don't look away from the aborted fetus.
不要忽视流产胎儿
Look at it.
正视它
Why is it not a baby?
为什么不能称之为婴儿
And-and why are we kitchifying
我们为什么要孕育
Good word. These babies and... Thank you.
这词用得漂亮,这些婴儿...谢谢
Kitchifying babies and turning 'em
孕育这些宝贝
into these cute little Raphael cherubs,
把他们培育成可爱的小天使
at the same time, we're aborting 1.2 million of them a year?
但同时每年还有120万例堕胎呢
Because it's legal,
因为合法
and because you still haven't answered the question.
因为你还没回答刚才那个问题
What are the options? I don't need an option.
还有其他方案吗,我不需要什么方案
It's not up to me to have an option.
这不是我能够决定选择的
Because you're a man.
因为你是个男人
Come on. That's beneath you.
得了吧,即使是你说这个也太差劲了
No, it's not, because I just said it,
才不是,因为我刚刚说了
and you still haven't answered.
而你还没有回答
Look, bottom line, I like people.
听着,底线就是,我喜欢人
I like you.
我也喜欢你
I mean, you seem smart, I think.
我是说你看上去挺聪明的
I don't know why that next fetus wouldn't turn into you,
我不知道为什么下一个婴儿不会变成你
or me,
或者我
and what would be lost to the world
如果我们选择堕胎的话
if it were to be aborted.
这个世界又会失去多少
Would you guys shush?! Here they come!
你们别说了吗,他们过来了
Here they come.
他们来了
Voters are motivated by their self interests.
投票人是出于对自己的利益而投票
They're going to cast their vote for the candidate...
他们将会把他们的票投给候选人
Are you looking for Dylan?
你在找迪伦
He's inside... with the headmaster.
他在里面,和校长在一起
Why?
为什么
Attention, students. Hey, Dylan?
学生们注意了,迪伦
What's going on? You're late.
怎么了,你迟到了
Dad.
老爸
But this is not up for discussion.
但这是不容争辩的
We've decided to counsel Dylan out of the school.
我们决定让迪伦在校外就读
This is not a good fit.
这不合适
His grades are stellar. His fees are paid.
他的成绩是一流的,他的学费已经付了
I'm not seeing a problem here.
我看不出有什么问题
I'm sure you do see the problem, Mr. Bishop.
你肯定知道问题是什么,毕夏普先生
We cannot endanger
我们不能
the other students with your son's presence.
让你儿子的存在威胁到其他的学生
Look, Dylan, why don't we head home?
听着,迪伦,我们先回家好吗
Your dad will meet us there. Hi.
你爸爸会跟我们在家碰面,你好
Do you remember me?
你还记得我吗
I'm Melissa Fitzgerald.
我是梅丽莎·费茨吉拉德
I played Miss Landingham on West Wing.
我在白宫上扮演兰丁汉小姐
It's "The" West Wing, and Mrs. Landingham,
应该是"白宫精英"兰丁汉夫人
and I didn't play Mrs. Landingham on The West Wing.
而且我在"白宫精英"演的不是兰丁汉夫人
Yes. Sorry. We knew that.
是的,抱歉,我们知道
Sorry. Uh, uh, uh, it was an earlier draft,
抱歉,这个只是初稿
and we had to fire her, an intern.
我们已经炒了撰稿人了,实习生写的
But we want you.
但是我们想要你
You sure? Oh, yes.
你确定吗,是的
We're gonna send you a blah-blah, a corrected draft.
我们会给你发一个校对好的文稿
Right, Marissa? Uh, yes, Mr. Mariner.
对吧,梅丽莎,是的,普拉迪
I will. Here I go, doing that.
我会的,我现在就去做
I played Carol on The West Wing.
我在"白宫精英"里扮演的卡罗尔
"I know that if you're anything like me,
我知道如果你想我一样的话
you hate overpaying for parking."
你就会痛恨过度的停车费
I don't drive.
我不开车
You don't? Nope, I take Ubers.
你不吗,不,我打车
Do you want me to say,
你想我说
I know if you're anything like my friends, you...
我知道如果你是我朋友的话,你
Uh, Miss Landingham...
兰丁汉小姐
or Fitzgerald,
或者费茨吉拉德
as good as this is all going,
尽管现在进行顺利
I have to take this phone call.
我得接个电话
It's the, you know, the exit polling, so...
是那个,选后民意调查,那么
What about the morning-after pill?
那么口服避孕丸呢
It's proven, it's effective.
这已经被证明是有效的
Right there. You see it?
就在那,你看到了吗
Yes.
是的
We got the line of sight. It's all yours. Take a shot.
它已经进入射程了,它是你的,开枪
I-I can't. Not like this. Come on.
我不行,不能像这样,快点
It's a pest. Deer are a hazard.
这是个害虫,鹿是种威胁
They carry ticks. They're overpopulated.
它们携带跳蚤,数量太多
If you don't take the shot, I will.
如果你不射的话,我来
It's just grazing. It's not doing anything.
她只是在吃草,并没有在做什么
Would you do it if it were charging you?
如果它朝你冲过来,你会怎么做
There you go. It's on the move.
行了,它开始跑了
Take it down! Take it down! If you don't, I will!
射击,射击,如果你不开枪,我来
Alicia Florrick is going
艾丽西娅·福瑞克将会
to be the next State's Attorney for Cook County.
成为库克县的下一任州检察官
That was Governor Peter Florrick earlier today saying things
以上是州长彼得·福瑞克在今早上的访谈
he may end up regretting as we keep a close watch...
他也许会后悔那番言论,我们来近距离
Okay, tell me what's gone wrong.
好吧,告诉我到底什么不对
We got the first batch of exits.
我们得到了第一批的选票
You know how we talked about this being a turnout election?
你知道我们之前说过会有大批选民
Yeah. Prady's hitting his numbers and then some.
没错,普拉迪得到了大部分的选票
We're not.
我们没有
So what does that mean?
那么这代表什么
It means you should start working on your concession speech.
这意味着你要开始写你的败选演讲了
Come on, it's not over.
得了吧,还没有结束呢
Please. I've been around politics long enough to know
拜托,以我长期和政客打交道的经验
if you're chasing robocalls,
如果你在使用自动电话语音
hoping to get a last-minute push at the polls,
而且希望能在最后时刻将选票提上去
you're doomed.
那么你就完蛋了
Not until the last vote is cast.
直到最后的选票结果出来才行
Finn, really, I'm okay with it.
芬恩,没事,我能接受
Alicia. I'm serious.
艾丽西娅,我是认真的
Most first-time candidates don't succeed, right?
大多数的初次候选人都不会取胜,对吗
You ran a great race.
你的竞选很棒
No.
I didn't.
我没有
The right man's winning.
右翼的人已经要赢了
Well, did you write a concession speech?
那你开始写你的败选演讲了吗
I did that months ago.
我一个月前就写完了
It was the first thing I did after declaring.
我宣布竞选之后的第一件事就是写那个
And the thing is, losing is actually a relief.
事实上,输了我反而松了一口气
Well, then,
既然这样,那么
congratulations.
恭喜
I just told Elfman that I wouldn't do the robocall.
我刚刚告诉了艾尔夫曼我不会做语音电话
I think you should reconsider.
我觉得你应该再想想
Alicia's defeat could be a major embarrassment.
艾丽西娅落选会是个巨大的羞辱
I can already hear the pundits laying blame,
我已经可以听见那些专家们的指责批评
replaying the sound bite of you saying she's the next S.A.
重复的播放你说她会成为下一届州检查官
Eli, I cannot do that robocall.
伊莱,我不能做电话录音
It's stupid, it's obvious.
那很傻而且意图明显
Okay.
好吧
Then what?
那然后呢
Is that, uh... mine?
那是,我的那个吗
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Good shot.
好枪法
You all right?
你还好吗
Oh, yes.
是的
It's just meat. We eat it every day.
只是肉而已,我们每天都会吃的
Yes, and someone else kills it
是的,而且是其他的人
in some godforsaken slaughterhouse
在天杀的屠宰厂里宰杀的他们
while...
但是...
I killed it... in nature.
这个是我亲手杀的...在野外
But, uh...
但是...
You don't need to do it again.
你又不需要再次这么做
You don't need to hunt.
你不需要打猎
You don't understand.
你不明白
I liked it.
我挺喜欢的
Sorry.
抱歉
We've got good news and better news.
我们有好消息和更好的消息
First off, Gil Berridge is definitely in play.
首先,吉尔·贝里奇肯定会加入我们的
He axed Sewell & Augustine
他已经离开了苏埃尔&奥古斯丁律所
because he felt like they were taking on too many cases with conflicts.
因为他觉得他们的很多案子都有矛盾
Yeah, thanks, but I think
谢谢,不过我觉得
Gil Berridge may be a non-starter.
吉尔·贝里奇可能不会加入我们
What did you do, Diane?
你做了什么,戴安
Or what didn't you do?
还是说你有什么该做的没做
Too long and complicated.
太复杂一句两句说不清
What's the other news?
另外那件什么事
Well, it turns out the fourth richest man
美国排名第四的富豪
in America is at your little shindig.
就在你们的狂欢会上
Who?
Reese Dipple. He's right behind Bill Gates,
里斯·迪普尔,排在比尔·盖茨
Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison.
沃伦·巴菲特和拉里·埃里森后面
Reese Dipple?
里斯·迪普尔
Yeah, you don't hear about him
对,你没听说过他
because his conglomerates are all unsexy businesses,
是因为他的企业做的都是不太惹眼的东西
like industrial gases, pulp and paper.
比如工业煤气,纸浆和造纸
He mostly gives to anti-choice causes.
他一般都支持反堕胎权
RD
R.D.?
Yeah, did you meet him?
没错,你见到他了吗
Uh, what does he look like?
他长什么样
He doesn't like being photographed,
他不喜欢拍照
so we don't have anything recent.
所以我们没有他任何近照
All right, I'll call you back.
好吧,我再打给你们,投票剩余时间01:30:01
Welcome back to coverage of the Cook County...
欢迎回到库克县州检察长竞选报道现场
I need to talk to you about something.
我需要跟你谈谈
Sure.
You want something else?
你要喝别的吗
No, it's fine.
不用,这个就行
This is the third school Dylan has had to leave.
这是迪伦不得不转校的第三个学校了
Look, I'm sure you'll find a good school.
我相信你会找到好学校的
Mm. And that school will ask him to leave.
然后新学校还会要他转学
My life is strangling any chance of him living his.
我的生活严重影响了他的生活
You're being followed, Kalinda.
你被跟踪了,凯琳达
What?
什么
The men we stopped in the SUV,
今早我们在SUV拦下的人
the ones following you to school,
那些跟踪你去学校的人
they weren't following Dylan.
他们不是在跟踪迪伦
They were following you.
他们是在跟踪你
Why?
为什么
They work for the state's attorney's office.
他们是州检察官办公室的人
ASA Geneva Pine.
助理检察官吉妮瓦·派恩
We're seeing lower than expected turnout in suburbs
我们在郊区的投票数比预想的低,选后民调显示竞选双方势均力敌
like Barrington, Northbrook, Orland Park--
比如巴灵顿,北溪市,奥兰帕克
all of which were expected to favor Mrs. Florrick.
这些地区据预测都是支持福瑞克夫人的
For now, though, with only 46% of precincts reporting,
目前,根据46%的选区结果
the race is still neck-and-neck.
双方票数不相上下
Until the loop and inner-city precincts report.
目前还没有市内选区的结果
that's where Prady's voters are,
那里的选民基本都支持普拉迪
and then we're gonna get buried.
到时候我们就惨了
Marissa, could you please? What?
梅丽莎,拜托你行行好,什么
Will you stop it with the cappuccino?
拜托你别弄卡布奇诺了行吗
Hey, at least I have a skill
如果这事搞砸了
to fall back on if this falls through.
我至少还有一项技能可以谋生呢
You want my advice?
你想听听我的建议吗
Plan something fun for tomorrow just in case.
以防万一你得计划明天做点好玩的事
You know, go for dinner with somebody.
比如约人出去吃个饭
That's what I do when I'm waiting for a verdict to come in.
我等着陪审团裁决的时候就这么做
Thanks.
谢谢
If I drink any more coffee,
我要是再来杯喝咖啡
I'm gonna be up straight through tomorrow.
今晚就不用睡了
Wait, behind you!
等等,小心身后
Good shot, thanks.
好枪法,谢谢
Don't mention it, partner.
别客气,搭档
You know what, you're right.
你说的对
I do need to plan something.
我是得计划明天干点什么
Have dinner with me tomorrow night.
明晚一起吃饭吧
Uh, I'd love to,
我很想去
but I can't-I have plans.
但是我去不了...我有安排了
Look, I feel like a jerk because I suggested it,
我感觉这样很差劲因为毕竟是我提议的
but, um...
但是
I'm actually seeing somebody.
其实是我交了个女朋友
It only just started, but, uh...
只是刚刚开始,但是...
No, that-that's great.
那...那很好
But, you know, I-I can reschedule.
但是,我...我可以重新安排时间
Oh, n-n-no, don't be silly.
不,不,不,别傻了
Alicia, you got to get in here.
艾丽西娅,你得过来一下
Okay, I'm coming!
好的,马上来
Hey, Finn.
芬恩
I have to go.
我不能玩了
I will...
我...
talk to you soon, okay?
晚点再聊,好吗
Uh, yeah.
没问题
Sure.
好的
Northbound Lower Wacker is your best bet.
北下瓦克是你最好的选择
Back to you Rob. What's going on?
回到演播室,罗布,怎么了
As you can see from this footage, traffic is at
画面中我们可以看到,由于州长的演讲
a standstill in the loop because of the governor's speech.
环线上已经完全堵死
If possible, you're going to want
如果有可能,请想尽一切办法
to avoid that area at all costs.
尽量避开以上区域
He's giving a last-minute, you know, speech from Daley Plaza,
他在戴利广场进行最后的演讲
and that's gonna kill Prady's turnout.
这一定会大大影响普拉迪的选票结果
Nobody wants to fight traffic to get to the polls.
没人愿意在大堵车的时候跑去投票
It's gonna smother all the after-work voters.
肯定阻止很多原打算下班后去投票的选民
...speech about crime rates and pensions,
...关于犯罪率和养老金的演讲
the governor urged all citizens...
州长呼吁全体市民...
You think he knew what he was doing?
你觉得他是故意的吗
No. Not after he fought us the way that he did.
不是,他之前还特意跟我们作对呢
He knew.
他是
The polling stations do not close till 7:00 p.M.
投票站将在晚上七点关闭
What's the matter, don't you like our venison?
怎么了,你不喜欢我们的鹿肉吗
Uh, no, I'm, uh... I'm just not hungry...
不,我...我只是不饿
Reese?
里斯
I never really liked that name.
我一直不喜欢那名字
Aren't you going to pitch me?
你不向我推销吗
Is there any reason to?
我有什么理由这么做
I am looking for a new law firm. Mr. Dipple,
我在找新律所,迪波先生
we spent two hours arguing over abortion.
我们争论了两小时堕胎的合法性
Very enjoyable hours.
很愉快的谈话
I like working with people I don't necessarily agree with.
我喜欢与和我意见相左的人共事
We won't argue any anti-choice cases.
我们不会代理反对自主堕胎的案件
Pro-life cases?
反对堕胎合法化的呢
Pro-life cases, either. We won't.
也一样,我们不打
Give me a call on Friday, we'll talk.
周五打电话给我,我们聊聊
Welcome back to coverage
欢迎回到
of the Cook County State's Attorney race.
库克县州检察官竞选的报道
All eyes are on the candidates...
万众瞩目的候选人们
Will they call it right at 7:00 p.M.?
他们会在7点整宣布吗
If the numbers are, you know, trending strong enough.
如果选票数目,你懂的,有明显倾向
Here we go.
来了
...as the polls are officially closing now in Cook County.
随着现在库克县的投票正式结束
And apparently, CBS is prepared to predict a winner
很明显,哥伦比亚广播台已准备好预测
in the hotly-contested State's Attorney race.
竞争激烈的州检察官竞选中的获胜者了
And we'll have those results for you right after the break.
我们会在广告之后宣布结果
It's a busy night in Cook County as returns
这是库克县忙碌的一晚
continue to stream in, and, as promised,
反馈报告不断涌进,现在遵守承诺
we can make a call in the Cook County State's Attorney race.
预测一下库克县州检察官竞选的结果
In a race with enough star power to fuel
在这样一场明星璀璨
a dozen state's attorney battles,
影响力十足的竞选中
legal commentator Frank Prady
法制评论人弗兰克·普拉迪
faced attorney and wife of the governor, Alicia Florrick.
对阵检察官及州长夫人艾丽西娅·福瑞克
And Alicia Florrick
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
has held off Frank Prady's aggressive...
成功抵抗了弗兰克·普拉迪的强势
Here's a live look at the florrick headquarters
这是来自福瑞克竞选总部的直播画面
where they've just gotten the news.
他们刚刚得到消息
Looks like they're celebrating already.
看上去他们已经在庆祝了
Hello.
Alicia, congratulations!
艾丽西娅,祝贺你
Oh, Eli. Uh, thank you.
噢,伊莱,谢谢你
There's nothing like your first win.
这第一场胜利无与伦比
Uh, yeah, I suppose so. Uh...
是啊,我想是的
A bit surreal.
有点不真实
Believe me, they'll be bursting your bubble soon enough,
相信我,很快他们就会让你的幻想破灭
so, tonight, savor it.
所以,今晚,好好享受
I'll try.
我努力
Um... Eli, is Peter coming to the victory party?
伊莱,彼得会来庆祝派对吗
Of course. We'll see you there.
当然,在那里见
Thanks, Maria.
谢谢,玛丽亚
So what now for Frank Prady?
那么弗兰克·普拉迪现在如何呢
This has been suggested to be one of the most
这次竞选传说是有史以来
heavily financed State's Attorney races in the county's history.
注资最重的州检察官竞选之一
Will Frank Prady throw his hat
弗兰克·普拉迪自此以后
into the political arena again after this?
还会再次参与政治领域竞选吗
His campaign has just released a statement saying
他的竞选团队刚发表了声明
that he will be making his concession speech within the next hour.
表示一小时后他将发布他的败选演讲
We have cameras standing by at Prady headquarters...
我们的摄像机已在普拉迪竞选总部外待位
Thank you for meeting me like this.
谢谢你这样跟我见一面
No problem.
没问题
Gives me a chance to concede in person.
给我一个机会面对面认输
Oh. Sorry.
对不起
No, no, no. Congratulations.
不,不,不,恭喜
Good job.
做得好
So, what couldn't wait?
有什么急事
Come work with me.
来和我一起工作吧
Work with you? What do you mean?
和你一起工作,什么意思
At the State's Attorney's office.
在州检察官办公室
Be the deputy.
当副检察官
Be your second?
作你的副手
Yes. Be my corrective.
是的,监督我
A team of rivals?
同队竞争者
Yes.
是的
No.
Why not? We'd be great together.
为什么,我们一起会很棒的
One good thing came out of our campaign,
我们参加竞选的一个好处
our positions were clarified,
就是明确了我们俩的位置
and I essentially don't believe in your approach, Alicia.
我从本质上不认同你的手段,艾丽西娅
I-I think it's based in pessimism and not optimism.
我觉得你是基于悲观主义而非乐观主义
And I don't think it will work.
我觉得不会成功
But besides that...?
但除此之外
I better go.
我得走了
I have a concession speech to give.
我还要做败选演讲
You're sure?
你确定
Yes.
是的
She won.
她赢了
I never had any doubt she would.
我从未怀疑过她会赢
Now I need you more than ever.
现在是我最需要你的时候
I'm getting out.
我要离开了
Excuse me?
你说什么
This is the end for me.
到此为止了
I'm giving up the trade,
我要放弃生意
going straight.
改过自新
I need you to go to Alicia and tell her I am ready to retire.
我要你去告诉艾丽西娅我准备好退休了
But she needs to get Geneva Pine to drop this investigation.
但她得让吉妮瓦·派恩停止调查
Retired dealers always end up in prison.
退休商人总是要进牢房
They lose their power, they lose their clout.
他们失去了权力和影响力
Everybody comes gunning for them.
所有人都会将矛头对准他们
I need to know that I'll stay free.
我必须得知道我会保持自由身
So, are you staying or going?
你会留下还是离开
I don't know.
我不知道
There's a job in L.A.,
洛杉矶有个工作
but I've grown to like Chicago.
可是我越来越喜欢芝加哥了
You?
你呢
Alicia could use the help.
艾丽西娅可能需要人帮忙
Yeah. Maybe.
是啊,也许
But then, I've never been a guy to stay in one place.
但是,我从来都在一个地方呆不住
So you're going?
所以你要离开
Take care of her.
照顾好她

重点单词   查看全部解释    
concede [kən'si:d]

想一想再看

vt. 承认,给予
vi. 让步

联想记忆
optimism ['ɔptimizəm]

想一想再看

n. 乐观,乐观主义

联想记忆
firearm ['faiərɑ:m]

想一想再看

n. 火器,枪炮

联想记忆
confidence ['kɔnfidəns]

想一想再看

adj. 骗得信任的
n. 信任,信心,把握

联想记忆
bizarre [bi'zɑ:]

想一想再看

adj. 奇异的,怪诞的
n. 奇异花

联想记忆
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 
complicated ['kɔmplikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 复杂的,难懂的
动词complica

 
presence ['prezns]

想一想再看

n. 出席,到场,存在
n. 仪态,风度

 
pine [pain]

想一想再看

n. 松树,松木
vi. 消瘦,憔悴,渴望

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。