The evil queen will stop at nothing to destroy Snow White and Prince Charming's happiness.
邪恶的巫后会不惜一切代价去破坏白雪公主和白马王子的幸福
So we must stop at nothing to undo her curse.
所以我们也必须尽全力来破解她的诅咒
It's beautiful.
它真美
This is the last enchanted tree in the entire realm.
这是整个王国里最后一棵魔法树
It can be done.
没问题的
I could make a beautiful wardrobe out of this.
我能用它做一个美丽的衣橱
The tree contains enough magic to protect two from the queen's curse.
这棵树拥有足够的魔力保护两个人不被巫后的诅咒所伤
Before the curse strikes, before Snow gives birth to her child, she and the prince will enter the wardrobe and travel to a distant land,
趁白雪还未生下孩子 在诅咒生效前 她和王子将会进入这个衣橱被传送到一片遥远的土地上
a land without magic, where Snow will give birth to her child.
一片没有魔力的土地 白雪会在那里生下她的孩子
Then when she reaches her twenty eighth year, she can begin the battle that will defeat the evil queen.
等孩子到了二十八岁她就能发起战争并击败巫后
You see why it is vital that you complete the task at hand?
你明白自己的工作多重要了吧
Pinocchio wasn't always a real boy.
匹诺曹以前并不是真人
When the curse strikes, when the things we love are ripped away, he will be turned back into wood again, won't he?
当诅咒生效时 当我们所爱的所有事物都被卷走时 他会重新变成木头 对吗
I'm afraid it's impossible to say.
我想这还不好说
Uh... you're frightening the boy.
你吓着孩子了
Oh, no. Shh.
没事的
I will build your wardrobe, on one condition... If Pinocchio can take the second spot in it.
我会把衣柜做好的 但我有一个条件 第二个位置我要留给匹诺曹
You can't bargain like this, not when the entire realm is in danger.
你怎么能提出这样的条件 我们现在整个世界都危在旦夕
If I don't, I will lose my boy, maybe forever. II can't risk that.
如果不这么做 我就会失去我的孩子 可能会永远失去他 我不能冒这个险