手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第三季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第13集 你高估了我的智商

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

May I?

我可以坐下吗
Oh. Uh no sorry.
不好意思
I'm uh saving them.
这两个座位我占了
This isn't a game Mr. Stack.
这不是游戏,斯塔克先生
I didn't say it was.
我没说是
You're treating it like it is.
你对待它如同儿戏
I'm treating it with all the respect it deserves.
因为它只配让我如此对待
Mr. Stack?
斯塔克先生?
Mr. Dylan Stack? Yes. Present.
迪伦·斯塔克先生? 我是,
Hi I'm Alicia Florrick.
你好,我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
We spoke on the phone. Yes. Nice to meet you.
我们通过电话,是,很高兴认识你,
This is a mistake Mr. Stack.
这是一个错误,斯塔克先生
You walk through that door we can't help you.
只要你走进那道门,我们就帮不了你了
Well what if I walk through that door?
如果我走那道门呢
What was that about?
刚刚那是在做什么
Posturing.
摆姿态
Before we begin Mr. Stack
在我们开始之前
I just want to warn you
我想预先提醒你
that we are a fullservice firm.
我们是一家综合服务律所
We don't really take walkins.
一般不接受直接访客
Oh well I'm... I'm not technically a walkin.
我不算直接访客
I called you.
我给你打过电话
Yes ten minutes ago saying you were walking in.
是,十分钟之前,说你要直接来访
Sorry. I don't like reservations.
抱歉,我不喜欢预约
I can pay. For...?
我可以付钱,需要我们做什么,
Keeping me out of jail.
保证我不去坐牢
Are you in danger of going to jail?
你面临牢狱之灾吗
Yes. The two men out there are federal agents from the Treasury.
是,外面那两名男子是财政部的联邦干员
They've been following me for the last two days.
他们跟了我两天了
Why?
为什么
I won't reveal the name of my client.
我不愿泄露我客户的姓名
Okay. Oh no II mean...
没问题,不是的,我的意思是,
that's why they're following me.
这是他们跟着我的原因
Hello.
你们好
If you're agents from the U.S. Treasury
如果你们是国家财政部的干员
and I ask to see your badges
若我要求你们出示证章
you have to show me them correct?
你们必须给我看,对吧
May I see your badges gentlemen?
我可以看看你们的证章吗,先生们
Actually could you hold them higher?
能不能举高点
I practice digital information law in New York.
我是纽约一名数字信息法律师
The U.S. Treasury wants to arrest one of my clients
国家财政部想逮捕我一位客户
a client who asked that I maintain his anonymity.
这位客户要求我维持他的匿名状态
This is a subpoena to submit to questioning
这张传票要求我接受询问
or be imprisoned for 18 months.
不然就要被监禁18个月
Why have you come to us?
你为什么来找我们呢
To you actually.
是来找你
The rumor is you've had your own dealings with the Treasury.
传说你自己和财政部打过交道
Dealings in which you came out the victor.
你是胜出者
Well I think that's a bit of an exaggeration.
这有点夸大其词了
And as I was saying we do have a pretty stable client...
我刚在说,我们有相当稳定的客户...
I don't like credit cards or checks.
我不喜欢信用卡和支票
That's a lot of money.
这是很大一笔钱
It is.
没错
Is it counterfeit? No why?
是假钞吗,不是,怎么了,
Well the involvement of the U.S. Treasury
牵涉到国家财政部
would suggest some reason for... concern.
我们有理由...担心
No. They're after my client for... something else.
不是,他们追查我的客户是为了别的原因
And what is that?
什么原因
He invented a new currency.
他发明了一种新的货币
Really?
是吗
How did he do that?
怎么发明的
He invented Bitcoin.
他发明了比特币
It's a... digital currency.
这是一种数字货币
It's traded and spent online.
通过网络进行交换和花费
Yes. I've read about it.
我读过到相关新闻
Well according to the FBI
联邦调查局说
it is a violation of federal law for individuals
个体创造私人货币或者货币系统
to create private coin or currency systems.
是违反联邦法律的
I think the Treasury feels... threatened.
我想财政部是感觉受到了威胁
Bitcoin?
比特币?
Yes. It's an online currency.
是,一种网上货币
But he's not going to pay us in Bitcoin is he?
他不会付给咱们比特币吧
No he's got cash. Lots of it in fact.
不会,他有现金,非常多的现金
I don't know Diane. It's the U.S. Government.
我不知道,戴安,这可是美国政府
We swore off these Charge oftheLightBrigade suits.
咱们发过誓,不接以卵击石的案子
We swore off the ones based on idealism.
只限于那些基于理想主义的
This one has cash. And I know how that sounds.
这个案子有现金,我知道这听上去什么感觉
Okay.
好吧
But let's not stick our necks out too far.
但咱们别捅得太狠了
When we poke the bear?
"以卵击石"变成"捅马蜂窝"了?
I'm tired. I mix metaphors when I'm tired.
我累了,我一累就容易混用比喻
How's it going?
你那边怎么样了
Well she sure is different.
她无疑挺与众不同
You can always get Kurt Leventhal.
你可以改找科特·莱文瑟
I have his number right here.
我这里就有他的号码
No. I rolled the dice.
不,我赌了这一把
Hey what time are they...
他们什么时候...
Oh. Here they are. Hello. Here I go.
他们来了,你们好,人来了,
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默的
This way. You visit me in prison?
这边走,你会来探监吗,
Every Friday.
每周五必到
I'm putting on a good face.
我装得镇静自若
I'm actually kind of terrified.
其实我心里有点恐慌
That makes sense.
也难怪
I thought you were gonna say something comforting
我以为你会安抚我几句
like "Don't be."
比如"不要恐慌"之类的
Sorry.
抱歉
Well I guess the truth is comforting too.
我想实话也有安抚作用
Sorry to keep you waiting Mr. Stack.
抱歉让你久等了,斯塔克先生
We have agreed to take your case.
我们同意接你的案子
Oh. That's great. Thank you.
太好了,谢谢
But we can't receive the cash.
但我们不收现金
We need a cashier's check.
要现金支票
Yep.
是,
Only in America is greater abstraction more desirable.
只有在美国,越抽象的东西,大家越喜欢
I am so sorry.
真对不起
They found asbestos in my office.
他们在我办公室发现了石棉(石棉可致病)
This is fine thank you.
就在这儿挺好,谢谢
Mr. Gardner this is a proffer session.
加德纳先生,这只是一次免诉供述协商
It's completely...
绝对不会...
Would you like something to drink?
你想要点喝的吗
No thank you.
不用,谢谢
It's completely off the record.
绝对不会公开
If you give me... How about you two?
如果你能给我... 你俩要吗,
Oh I'm fine. No thank you.
不用,不用,谢谢,
Well do you mind if I have something?
介意我喝点东西吗
I didn't have breakfast.
我早饭没吃
Oh and um... we have blankets
我们有毯子
you know if anybody's cold.
你们冷的话,可以用得上
Hi.
喂,
Just one morning shake please.
一份早晨奶昔就够了
Thanks.
谢谢
Sorry. Go ahead.
抱歉,继续说
If you supply us with truthful information
如果你能就你所知范围
as to your knowledge about judicial criminal conduct
为我们提供有关司法犯罪行为的真实信息
we'll close this investigation against you.
我们将撤销对你的调查
No grand jury.
你无需面对大陪审团
Does that make sense? It does.
你明白我的意思吗,明白,
The... the name of your bookie was...
你庄家的姓名是
...was Jonathan Meade is that correct?
乔纳森·米德,对吗,
Jonathan Meade was the name of a friend of mine
乔纳森·米德是我一个朋友的名字
who I invited to one of my wednesday night basketball games.
我曾邀请他参加我每周三晚组织的篮球赛
But he acted as a bookie?
但他是庄家的身份?
He acted in a lot of capacities.
他从事过很多职业
At one point he was even an actor.
有一段时间,他还当过演员
Really? In what?
真的呀,演过什么
I... I don't know
不知道
but I think it was a lowbudget movie.
但我记得好像是个小成本电影
A horror movie? And you witnessed
恐怖片? 你目击,
several judges placing bets with Jonathan Meade?
几位法官找乔纳森·米德下赌注?
Could you be more specific? Regarding?
你可以说得更具体点吗,哪方面,
Which three judges? Excuse me Ms. Tascioni
哪三位法官,抱歉,塔肖尼女士,
this is Mr. Gardner's proffer not ours.
该是加德纳先生供述,不是我们
Oh yes I know but
是,我知道
Mr. Gardner needs to know what you're after
但加德纳先生必须知道你们的调查目标
in order to help you.
才能帮得上忙
There were a lot of judges at this basketball game over the years
几年来,有很多法官参加过这个篮球赛
and how many of them talked to your actor friend?
其中多少人和你的演员朋友交谈过?
Quite a few. You see?
好几位,你看吧,
How can we help you if you won't give us any direction on how to help you?
你们不指明方向,我们怎么帮助你们
Judge Winter Judge Dunaway and Judge Parks.
温特法官,达纳韦法官,帕克斯法官
Okay now it's your turn Mr. Gardner.
轮到你了,加德纳先生
Did you see Mr. Meade placing any bets
你是否见到米德先生下赌注
or otherwise conferring with these three judges?
或与这三位法官进行商讨
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I wish I could remember.
我真希望我能记起来
That was a shame.
真遗憾
She played you. Yes thank you Cary.
你被她耍了,没错,多谢提醒,凯里,
This investigator that you're cultivating at Lockhart/Gardner?
你拉拢的那个洛&加律所的调查员
Kalinda? Mmhmm.
凯琳达? 嗯,
It's time to stop cultivating and start planting.
是时候派上用场了
Okay.
好的
We need to have a conversation about vulnerabilities.
我们得谈谈你有什么把柄了
Here's the difficulty:
有一个难题
I don't know where I'm vulnerable.
我不知道我会在哪儿被人抓到把柄
Well I'd start looking
你最好开始找
because... oh look there's my earring!
因为...看,我那只耳环在那儿
Dollar bills can be lost stolen burned.
美元纸币可能会丢失,遭窃,烧毁
Bitcoin is here forever on the Internet.
比特币永远都在网上
While dollar bills are traded through a bank
美元经由银行交换
Bitcoin is traded peertopeer. Yay!
比特币以点对点方式交换
See Mom? Pretty colors.
妈,看到没,颜色挺漂亮的
Fun right?
有意思吧
Thanks Zach.
谢了,扎克
So...
这么说来
you don't buy Bitcoin.
我们不能购买比特币
No you can.
可以买
There are currency traders online.
线上有货币兑换员
Yeah one Bitcoin's worth three dollars.
是,一个比特币值3美元
It used to be $33. People were hoarding.
曾经飙到33美元,当时大家都在囤积
But that's not how it gets into circulation. You mine it.
但它不是这样进入流通的,你得"挖矿"
Like gold. The guy who invented it created this program
像金子一样,发明比特币的人写了个程序
that releases blocks of Bitcoin over time.
定时发行"比特矿"
See?
看到没
That means running software on your computer
也就是说,你在自己电脑上运行软件
that works to solve complicated mathematical problems.
来解决复杂的数学难题
You receive a Bitcoin when your computer succeeds.
电脑成功解题,你就能得到一个比特币
The more computer power you have
你用于挖矿的电脑越多
the more mining you can do.
你挖得越多
Once you have Bitcoins...
一旦你拥有比特币...
So you're representing the inventor Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克太太,你在代理比特币发明人吧
That's really cool. Just his lawyer Nisa.
真酷,妮莎,我只代理他的律师,
Bit less cool.
没那么酷
It's like this big mystery.
他是个巨大的谜团
The guy who invented Bitcoin.
发明比特币的人
Nobody knows who he is.
没人知道他是谁
He's supposed to be this genius cryptographer
有人认为他是天才密码专家
because no one's been able to break the Bitcoin code yet.
因为目前还没人能破解"比特币"代码
Yeah my father thinks he's a Japanese programmer.
没错,我爸觉得他是日籍程序员
I heard Irish. Okay. Well.
我听说是爱尔兰籍,好吧,
Thanks for your help.
多谢你们帮忙
This stuff makes me feel so... dated.
这玩意让我觉得自己落伍,超久了
I have to go.
我得走了
I love you.
我爱你
Love you too.
我也是
Good morning Your Honor.
早上好,法官阁下
Good morning Mr. Higgs.
早上好,希格斯先生
You're representing the U.S. Treasury today correct?
你是代表美国财政部,对吗
Yes Your Honor.
是的,法官阁下
Good. 'Cause I have some complaints about
很好,因为我对苏珊·B·安东尼那版的
my Susan B. Anthony silver dollars.
一元硬币有些意见
That that was before my time.
这是我任职前的事
No seriously. What were they thinking?
不,说真的,他们当时在想什么
They feel like quarters.
它们就像25分的硬币
Well again I wasn't here
再说一次,我当时还未任职
but I can ask around.
但我可以为你询问下
Oh please. Please do.
那拜托,请务必这么做
Ah. Mrs. Florrick. Hello.
福瑞克夫人,你好
Good morning Your Honor.
早上好,法官阁下
So uh... money that's why we're here today?
所以,钱就是我们今天聚于此的原因吧
Oh yes Your Honor.
是的,法官阁下
Mrs. Florrick's client
福瑞克夫人的当事人
represents a criminal Mr. Bitcoin.
代理了一名罪犯,名为"比特币先生"
Excuse me.
抱歉
Mr. Bitcoin?
比特币先生?
Yes. That's what we've come to designate
是的,我们以此来称呼这位
the mysterious creator of this new Internet currency.
创造了新互联网货币的神秘人士
Do you guys at Treasury get a lot of dates?
你们财政部是否有很多事要做
Yes we do. Um... thank you for asking.
是的,谢谢关心
And why is this so important?
那为何这事如此重要
We believe this unregulated currency is being used
我们认为,这种法律之外的货币
in a digital black market
正在网络黑市流通
guaranteeing anonymity to money launderers drug dealers
它确保了洗钱者,毒贩
and child pornographers. And Mr. Bitcoin
以及儿童色情作品作者的匿名性,而比特币先生
is attempting to guarantee his own anonymity
试图用律师委托人保密特权的障眼法
through the smokescreen of attorneyclient privilege.
来确保自己的匿名性
I don't think I would call attorneyclient privilege
我认为不该将律师委托人保密特权
a smokescreen Your Honor.
称为障眼法,法官阁下
This privilege protects communications between
这项特权保护的是律师与委托人
a lawyer and his client
之间的对话
not the client's identity.
而不是委托人的身份
Unless his identity is the subject
但如果身份是他们对话的主题
of these communications.
则另当别论
With one exception.
但有一种例外情况
The "crime fraud exception" which requires that
"欺诈犯罪特例"条款要求
Mr. Stack reveal Mr. Bitcoin
如果比特币先生正在犯罪
if he's in the process of committing a crime.
则斯塔克先生应披露之
Which has not been established.
现在还没有证明他在犯罪
You know folks
各位
I always wait in court patiently
我总是耐心地坐在庭上
for these little conundrums.
面对这些小难题
That is why God made me a judge.
这也是上帝让我做法官的原因
So that I could decide on motions exactly like this.
所以我完全能这样决定动议
So... eeny meeny miny moe.
泥锅泥碗你滚淡...
That's a joke folks.
开玩笑的,各位
Government's motion is denied.
政府动议否决
Thank you Mrs. Florrick.
谢谢你,福瑞克夫人
Now I have to go meet with some Occupy Wall Streeters.
我得去见几个"占领华尔街"的示威者
New clients?
新的委托人吗
Yes but...
是的,但...
these don't pay as well.
他们付的钱不那么多
Hello again.
又见面了
You're under arrest Mr. Stack.
你被捕了,斯塔克先生
You heard the judge's ruling.
你听见法官裁决了
Yes that attorneyclient privilege applies.
是的,他裁定了律师委托人保密特权的适用
I don't agree but I respect the law.
我不同意,但我尊重法律
Then we're done. No we're not.
那就完事了,不,没有,
I'm arresting Mr. Stack for being Mr. Bitcoin.
我逮捕斯塔克先生,因为他就是比特币先生
Oh come on! I am coming on.
你还来劲了,我确实来劲了,
Mr. Stack presents himself as a lawyer
斯塔克先生以律师身份
representing the mysterious Mr. Bitcoin
代理了神秘的比特币先生
but we've come to realize he is Mr. Bitcoin
但我们意识到,他就是比特币先生
and the penalty for creating a currency is 10 to 30 years.
私造货币,可判10到30年刑期
You're under arrest Mr. Stack.
你被捕了,斯塔克先生
Your Honor Mr. Higgs does not believe
法官阁下,希格斯先生并不真认为
that my client is Mr. Bitcoin.
我的当事人是比特币先生
He is using this arrest to apply pressure
他是利用这次逮捕
in counteraction to your ruling.
对您的裁决予以反制
Yes Mr. Higgs
是的,希格斯先生
the timing of the arrest does seem strangely coincidental.
逮捕他的时机也未免太巧了点
Bitcoin has incorporated Your Honor.
法官阁下,比特币注册了公司
Here are the incorporation papers.
这里是公司注册文件
As you can see
正如你所见
the only signature evident is that of Mr. Stack.
唯一的签名是斯塔克先生的
Because he's Bitcoin's lawyer not its creator.
因为他是比特币的律师,不是创造者
Bitcoin has subcontractors:
比特币还有分包商
computer entrepreneurs who supply animation or random coding.
是提供动画或随机编码的计算机服务商们
As you can see from these affidavits
从这些书面陈述里,您能看到
their only contact was with Mr. Stack.
他们唯一的联系人就是斯塔克先生
Because Mr. Bitcoin wanted to remain anonymous.
那是因为比特币先生希望保持匿名
Really Mrs. Florrick
真的,福瑞克夫人
must we all use "Mr. Bitcoin" now?
现在还有必要用代号"比特币先生"吗
Occam's razor Your Honor.
法官阁下,应运用奥卡姆剃刀原则
The person signing the checks
签填支票,注册公司
incorporating and becoming
代表公司形象
the public face of a company is the company.
那他就是老板了
Your Honor those documents don't prove anything.
法官阁下,这些文件证明不了什么
But they are evocative.
但根据它们可进行合理推测
And I must say I am a sucker for Occam's razor.
我得说,我是个奥卡姆剃刀原则迷
So I will grant Mr. Stack bail
斯塔克先生获保释
and uh hear arguments tomorrow.
明天继续听证
Good to see you again.
很高兴再次见你
Always a pleasure.
我也是
The difficulty here is proving a negative.
难点在于举出反证
How do we prove Dylan isn't his client
如果无法证明其他人是他的委托人
if we can't prove someone else is his client?
又该如何证明迪伦不是他的委托人
Does he know you're in trouble Dylan your client?
你的委托人知道你陷入麻烦了吗,迪伦
Can he help us?
他能帮我们吗
I'm sorry but I can't say anything
很抱歉,由于律师委托人保密特权
without breaking attorneyclient privilege.
我什么也不能说
Okay so hit the incorporation papers
好吧,那就从公司注册文件着手
that's not proof of ownership.
这不能证明所有权
No play offense not defense.
不,改打进攻战
How?
如何做
Bitcoin isn't a currency.
比特币不是一种货币
There's no crime if Bitcoin is a commodity
若比特币只是一种商品,则无犯罪可言
just something to be traded like a bushel of fruit.
比特币的交易,只是像卖水果一样
Mr. Gardner taps his inner rebel.
加德纳先生的反叛精神又来了
Good we have our strategy in court.
好极了,我们在庭上已有了对策
And outside court?
那在庭外呢
Was there anything said by your client
你的委托人
that would prevent us from hunting him down independently?
曾说过什么阻止我们独自探究其身份的话吗
I cannot help you
由于律师委托人保密特权
without breaking attorneyclient privilege.
我帮不了你
But we can do it on our own?
但我们可以独自去做?
Again I cannot help you.
答案依然是,帮不了你
Well the inventor has left a few fingerprints.
比特币创造者留下了一些指纹
He wrote a manifesto when Bitcoin came out.
比特币问世时,他写了一份声明
I could use linguistic analysis to run him down.
我可以利用语言分析程序查下他
Good. And look for contact points with Stack.
好,再查下他和斯塔克的接触
When did they meet?
他们何时见的面
Where?
在哪里
You might try DecodeaCon.
你可以去密码专家大会试试
What it's not on your social calendar?
怎么,它不在你的社交活动列表里?
Stack is here for DecodeaCon the conference of cryptographers.
斯塔克来到这里要参加密码专家大会
Good. Maybe they were meeting there.
好极了,可能他们在那里见面
Okay I'm on it.
好,我去查
Uh one thing we might consider.
还有件事我们得考虑
What?
什么
It could be him.
可能他就是本人
I am vulnerable.
他们能找到我的把柄
It's innocent but it looks bad.
这事本身是清白的,但看起来很糟
Okay.
好吧
Are you sure you want to tell me?
你确定要告诉我吗
Subpoenas could go out.
可能会传我作证
When I stopped gambling this friend
戒赌那会儿,我的朋友
my bookie Jonathan Meade
名叫乔纳森·米德的庄家
he forgave my debt.
免除了我的债务
How much?
多少钱
$8000.
8000美金,
It's not much but it could look like
金额不多,但看起来就像
a payoff for setting him up with these judges.
是为他和法官们牵线搭桥的好处费
But it wasn't?
但事实并非如此?
I didn't take it that way.
我没那么做
This guy was a friend.
他是我朋友
My guess is Wendy is trying to tie it to a case we won.
我猜温迪想把这事和我们赢过的某个案子联系起来
They're looking at three judges:
他们瞄准了3位法官
Winter Dunaway Parks.
温特,达纳韦,帕克斯
Could you look at our cases before them?
你能查一下相关的案子吗
I want to anticipate which one they'll hit.
我想知道他们准备朝哪个法官下手
Sure.
当然可以
How are you holding up?
你还撑得住吗
I don't want to go to jail.
我不想坐牢
Up until this week I never thought I would.
这周之前,我从没想过自己会坐牢
It's making you more human.
这让你变得更像个普通人了
That's not much of a tradeoff.
这代价惨重了点
Jim Cramer. I am a former hedge fund manager
我叫吉姆·克莱默,曾是对冲基金经理,作家
author and current host of Mad Money.
现任"疯狂金钱"节目主持人
Your Honor we take this case very seriously.
法官阁下,我们非常严肃地对待这起案子
Obviously Mrs. Florrick does not.
但显然,福瑞克夫人不是
Is there an objection in there somewhere Mr. Higgs?
你是否要反对什么,希格斯先生
We object to the defense questioning this TV personality
反对辩方律师将电视台明星作为货币专家
as an expert in currency.
进行询问
Hmm well let me think about that.
让我想想
Overruled.
反对无效
Mr. Cramer do you consider Bitcoin a currency?
克雷默先生,你认为比特币是货币吗
No I don't.
不,我不认为
It has none of the characteristics associated with coinage and currency.
比特币完全没有货币的任何特性
In what way?
比如说
There's no central bank to regulate it
没有中央银行对它进行调控
it's digital and functions completely peertopeer.
它是数字化的,而且完全点对点流通
Thank you Mr. Cramer.
谢谢你,克雷默先生
You're welcome ma'am.
别客气,女士
Mr. Cramer are you the TV personality
克雷默先生,你是否经常在
who regularly shouts and badgers on Mad Money?
"疯狂金钱"中大吵大嚷,纠缠不休
Well I think "badger" is debatable
我觉得"纠缠不休"这个说法值得商榷
but yes I have a very dare I say
但没错,我敢说
flamboyant personality on my TV program.
我在节目中的表现很惹人注目
And you use various beeps and honking sounds on your program
你还会在节目中运用各种刺耳音效
and sometimes clench a knife between your teeth?
有时会用牙齿紧咬一把小刀?
I would call it a scimitar more than a knife.
称为弯刀更合适
And yes I do employ beeps.
没错,我确实用刺耳音效
Why aren't you objecting?
你怎么不反对
Because the judge is.
因为法官会提的
So why on earth should this court take you seriously?
究竟为何法庭要把你的话当真
For the reason you would any man: the solidity of my arguments.
因为我论理的严密性
So you would ask this court to ignore the ass you make of yourself on TV?
所以你想请法庭忽略,你在电视上的白痴表现?
Excuse me Mr. Higgs.
请原谅,希格斯先生
May I ask you please to be more cordial in your questioning?
我能要求你提问时友好些吗
Thank you.
谢谢
My apologies Mr. Cramer.
我道歉,克雷默先生
I'm a great fan of your show by the way.
顺便说一句,我是你节目的忠实粉丝
Thank you. No apologies.
谢谢,不用道歉
Was it Montaigne who said
这话是蒙田说的吧
"How many valiant men can survive their own reputation"?
"有多少勇士能保住自己的名声"
No further questions.
没有问题了
So hieroglyphics were the first cryptograms.
象形文字是第一种密码
The Egyptians like companies and governments today
埃及人,就像现在的公司和政府
strove to protect their sensitive information...
努力保护他们的敏感信息
Are you familiar with the 2009 abstract that speaks directly to this issue?
你熟悉2009年这项直接针对这一问题的研究吗
Of course I'm familiar with the study
我当然熟悉那个研究
but the methodology is completely flawed.
但方法论是完全错误的
Is leakage inevitable?
泄露是必然的吗
Leakage is never inevitable.
泄露从不是必然的
C++ allows for some restrictions
基于泄露问题的复杂性
based on the complexity of the leakage.
C++语言留出了一些限制
Okay?
好吗
Now if you gentlemen will excuse me
现在,如果先生们不介意
I will be right back.
我离开一下马上回来
Sorry. This is the only place I can get some peace and quiet.
抱歉,这是唯一能让我休息片刻的地方
Oh no problem.
没问题
It's quite a scene isn't it?
外面真热闹,不是吗
Oh just wait till the CryptoBash.
还没到派对环节呢
There's nothing like a bunch of drunk cryptographers.
到时一群喝醉的密码专家才最够一瞧
So you're Mr. Bitcoin?
那么,你是比特币先生?
No.
不是
Elaine Middleton MIT.
伊莱恩·米德尔顿,麻省理工学院
You?
你呢
Kalinda Sharma.
凯琳达·夏尔马
St. Mary's High.
圣玛丽高中
I did a linguistic match on the Bitcoin manifesto
我对比特币声明做了语言比对
and guess what popped up?
猜猜发现了什么
A patent application by one of the Ten Hottest Geek Women.
十大性感女极客之一的专利申请书
Oh God.
天哪
That'll be on my tombstone.
那会成为我的墓志铭
No Nobel no MHV just ThirdHottest Geek Woman.
没有什么诺贝尔奖,只是排名第三的性感女极客
Everybody's looking for Mr. Bitcoin
所有人都在找比特币先生
when in fact they don't realize it's Mrs. Bitcoin.
但他们没意识到,应该是比特币夫人
You have a linguistic tic Ms. Middleton.
你带有明显的语言特征,米德尔顿女士
"Theoretically established combinatorial properties."
"理论上已建立的组合性质"
It's an odd little phrase that you've used exactly twice.
这古怪的措辞,你用了两次
Once in a patent application and once in the manifesto.
专利申请书里一次,声明里一次
Actually you'll find that odd phrasing used three times.
实际上,你会发现古怪措辞被用了三次
Once by me once in the manifesto
我用了一次,声明里一次
and once by a Chinese econophysicist
一个中国的经济物理学家用了一次
from Nankai University who goes by the code name: NewMint91.
来自南开大学,代号"新币厂91"
Really?
是吗
And why does NewMint91 use that phrasing?
为什么"新币厂91"使用这个措辞
He has a crush on me.
他暗恋我
And he steals things.
还喜欢剽窃
"He"?
"他"?
So you've met him?
那么,你见过他?
Yeah actually just today
是的,实际上,就今天
for the first time at the conference.
在大会上初次见面
Bao Shuwei.
鲍舒伟
Thanks.
谢了
Hello there.
你好啊
Hello there yourself.
你好
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Attending DecodeaCon.
出席密码专家大会
What about you?
你呢
I am staring at a document you might be interested in.
我在盯着一份你可能感兴趣的文档
I thought we could get together and talk.
我想我们可以一起聊聊
Sure. Whenever you want.
当然,随时都行
How's tomorrow?
明天如何
Yeah tomorrow's good.
好,明天可以
My name is Mitchell Tambor.
我叫米切尔·坦伯
And I stayed at the Crestview Priority Inn
于2011年11月18日晚
on the night of November 18 2011.
住在CP旅馆
Thank you Mr. Tambor.
谢谢,坦伯先生
This room at the Crestview Priority Inn
CP旅馆的这个房间
tell us about it.
说说如何
Well uh it was nice.
房间不错
Mr. Higgs as much as I cherish
希格斯先生,尽管我喜欢
all this time we spend together
我们共处的时光
is there some driving point you want to make?
你有什么观点要论证吗
Yes Your Honor.
是的,法官阁下
Uh... sorry.
抱歉
Uh Mr. Tambor how did you purchase this room?
坦伯先生,这个房间你如何付款的
With Bitcoin.
用比特币
And how much Bitcoin did one night set you back?
一晚花费你多少比特币
Well the exchange rate at the time was approximately
那时候的汇率大约
$25 for one Bitcoin so I spent 4.32 Bitcoin.
25美元换1比特币,我花了4.32比特币,
And did you purchase other goods with this Bitcoin?
你还用比特币买了其它商品吗
An inroom movie yes.
一部旅馆电影,是的
Good. And what movie was that?
很好,什么电影
That's okay.
没关系
Uh any other incidentals?
其它杂费呢
Uh a Snickers bar and some peanuts from the minibar.
小冰箱里的士力架巧克力和一些花生
And you paid for all this with bitcoin that you mined?
所有东西都是用你的比特币买的吗
You used it as money?
像钱一样使用的?
As currency?
作为货币使用?
Yes.
是的
No further questions.
没有问题了
No sir we just need a rebuttal witness.
不,先生,我们需要一名反驳证人
You're not in trouble.
你没有麻烦的
Get home safe okay?
路上小心,好吗
I will.
我会的
All right I'll call you later.
好的,一会打电话
No I'll hold. Bye.
不,我等着,再见,
So you and Nisa are getting close.
你和妮莎更亲近了
I guess so.
大概吧
This was her fourth night over here.
这是她第四个晚上来这里了
I thought you liked Nisa.
我以为你喜欢妮莎
I do.
我喜欢
But um are you getting too serious?
不过,你们太认真了吧
Mom we go to different schools now.
妈妈,我们现在不在一所学校
We don't see each other at school
在学校见不到面
so we see each other here.
所以在这里见面
I know but maybe you should slow it down a little.
我知道,但或许你该慢慢来
Why?
为什么
Because... you're young.
因为...你还年轻
Because she's young.
因为她也年轻
You'll meet a lot of people. She will too.
你会遇到很多人,她也会的
Did I do something wrong?
我做错什么了吗
No no it's just...
不,不,只是...
She's over here a lot.
她来得真频繁
Is this 'cause she's black?
因为她是黑人吗
Oh my God no.
我的天,不
Zach!
扎克
No you don't believe that.
不,你怎能这么想
I don't know what to believe Mom.
我不知道该怎么想,妈妈
You don't want her over here.
你不希望她来这里
Okay wait a minute stop.
好吧,等一下,住嘴
You know it's not that so don't try to pretend.
你知道不是那样的,别装糊涂了
I heard you two saying "I love you."
我听见你们说"我爱你"
I'm just worried that it's moving too fast that's all.
我只是担心进展太快,仅此而已
I'll ask her over here less.
我会让她少来几次的
Hello? Uh yes. Hello sir.
你好,喂,你好,先生
Great.
好极了
Uh can you meet us at court?
能在法庭见面吗
Alex Krakowski.
亚历克斯·克拉考斯基
I'm the manager of the Crestview Priority Inn.
我是CP旅馆的经理
And you rented Mr. Tambor the room in question?
坦伯先生入住了他所说的房间?
That's correct.
不错
This hotel room is taking on legendary status isn't it?
这旅馆房间已经是个传奇故事了,是吗
And you accepted his Bitcoin?
你接受了他的比特币?
Yeah. It's a promotion so yeah.
是的,是一种促销
And you would also have accepted
同时你也会接受
his frequent travel miles in trade for the room?
他以常客旅行里程兑换房间?
Yeah.
是的
We have a promotion going.
我们有个促销活动
Priority Inn frequent travel miles.
CP旅馆常客旅行里程
But you don't consider frequent travel miles cash?
但你不把常客旅行里程当作现金?
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean you have a cash register
我是说,你的收银机
with a drawer for cash.
有放钱的抽屉
Oh yeah no.
是啊,不是现金
We don't have a drawer for Bitcoin or frequent travel miles.
没有放比特币或者旅行里程的抽屉
So it's more like a trade?
所以更像是交易
Trading frequent travel miles for the room?
拿旅行里程交换房间
Uh yeah.
是的
In other words
换句话说
it's a commodity not a currency?
这是商品,不是货币
Yeah. And we're not gonna do it much more with Bitcoin.
是的,我们以后也不想再接受比特币
I thought it would be cool but it's a bit of a hassle.
我以为会很方便,但其实有点麻烦
Thank you. No further questions.
谢谢,没有问题了
Good morning Mr. Krakowski.
早上好,克拉考斯基先生
If you wanted to purchase a book on Amazon
如果你想在亚马逊买本书
could you do it using the frequent travel miles
能用你旅馆接受的旅行里程
you accept at your hotel?
购买吗
Could I do it? No I don't think so.
能购买吗,我认为不行
Because they're nontransferrable?
因为它们是不可流通的
Yeah that's right. It says right on it.
是的,没错,规则也写了
But you could buy a book on Amazon
但你可以用抽屉里的现金
with the cash from your cash drawer?
在亚马逊买书?
Well no. You'd have to do it with a credit card or something.
不,必须用信用卡什么的
But you could also buy the book with Bitcoin could you not?
但你也可以用比特币买书,不行吗
Yeah I think that's right.
是的,我想那样行
Because Bitcoin is transferrable
因为比特币可以流通
and therefore a currency?
所以它是一种货币?
Okay okay I get it.
好了,好了,我明白了
You know I'd love to hear more about this saga
我很愿意聆听
of the Priority Inn in Crestview
CP旅馆更多的传说
but I'm ready to rule.
不过我准备裁决了
Bitcoin is a currency. There.
比特币是货币,是的
Your Honor Mr. Higgs still hasn't proved
法官阁下,希格斯先生还没有证明
my client created Bitcoin.
我的委托人创造了比特币
We'll be ready with witnesses tomorrow Your Honor.
明天我们会带来证人,法官阁下
Good. See the two of you tomorrow morning.
很好,明天早上见,二位
I need help on Will Gardner.
关于威尔·加德纳的事,我需要帮助
I'm getting pressure
上面在给我压力
and I've been asked to give you pressure.
上面还让我给你施压
And that's what that's about?
这个就是关于此事吗
Yes.
是的
You have a choice to make.
你要做出选择了
People always say "Choice" When I think they mean "Ultimatum."
人们说"选择"时我感觉是"最后通牒"
This was slipped to us last week.
这是我们上周拿到的
It's highly actionable.
足可以提出控告
Unless?
除非?
Unless you get me something on Will Gardner.
除非威尔·加德纳的事,你能帮我
We need to find which case makes him most vulnerable.
我们需要知道他哪件案子最有把柄
I like Will.
我喜欢威尔
I go back and forth on you.
对你的感觉却忽好忽坏
Then don't do it for me.
那你就拒绝我试试
That is Alicia Florrick's signature
那是艾丽西娅·福瑞克的签名
on what we believe is a forged document
我们相信是一份伪造文件
recently sent to us by an opposing attorney
是你们近日一桩离婚案的
in a divorce case against your firm.
对方律师寄给我们的
That's a felony.
这可是重罪
Forging a document and perjury
伪造档案和作伪证
we prove this Alicia gets disbarred.
我们证明其为造假,则艾丽西娅律师资格被吊销
But we don't want her.
但她不是目标
We want Will Gardner.
我们的目标是威尔·加德纳
I'm on your side Kalinda.
我是站在你这边的,凯琳达
NewMint91?
新币厂91?
Who are you?
你是谁
Kalinda Sharma.
凯琳达·夏尔马
Your friend Elaine suggested we meet.
你的朋友伊莱恩,建议我来见你
Where is she?
她在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
It's Bao right?
你姓鲍,对吧
Yeah. Don't you ever just want to let the secret out?
是的,你就没想过将秘密公之于众吗,
Scream at the top of your lungs "I did it"?
嘶声竭力地大喊,"是哥的杰作"
Did what?
什么杰作
Invented Bitcoin.
发明了比特币
Okay. Oh God
好吧,天呐
she's getting back at me isn't she?
她在报复我,是吧
So she sent you?
是她派你来的?
Getting back at you for what?
报复你什么
I said I would leave her alone.
我说了我不会烦她
I found out she invented Bitcoin
我发现她发明了比特币
and she threatened me so I said I would drop it.
然后她威胁我,我便说我会就此不提
Now she sends you.
她现在倒派你来了
No no she didn't send me.
不,我不是她派来的
I'm not Mr. Bitcoin.
我不是比特币先生
She is.
她才是
Anyway you should check out the new embedding.
反正,你该看看新的嵌入
That isn't me.
那不是我干的
What isn't you?
什么不是你干的
The newest block of Bitcoin
比特币最新的数据组里
has a statement embedded in the code.
有一段声明嵌入在代码里
A statement?
声明?
When did that happen?
这是什么时候的事
Last night.
昨晚
See?
你看
What does it say?
上面怎么说
"Stack is innocent."
"斯塔克是无辜的"
Your Honor the time code of the embedding
法官阁下,比特币最新数据组里的
on this new block of Bitcoins
代码嵌入的时间
embedding that only could be put there by Bitcoin's inventor
由于嵌入只能由比特币发明者完成
was at exactly the same moment
而这时间,恰好是斯塔克先生
Mr. Stack was in court yesterday.
昨天出庭之时
Which means nothing Your Honor.
这毫无意义,法官阁下
It's the easiest thing in the world
设定程序延迟嵌入
to arrange for a delayed embedding.
是世界上最简单的事
And in fact if you were trying to establish an alibi
而事实上,如果你想构造不在场证明
wouldn't you delay the embedding
肯定会将嵌入推迟至
for exactly the moment you were in court?
你恰好在法庭上的时刻
Or if you were trying to set Mr. Stack up
或者,如果你试图陷害斯塔克先生
wouldn't you do the same?
也会同样如此
So we're back to zero.
重回起点了
What a familiar place.
还真是毫无进展
Not exactly Your Honor.
不尽然,法官阁下
Yes I was one of the subcontractors hired
是的,我是其中一个被雇佣分包
to do computation work.
做计算工作的
I didn't know it was Bitcoin at the time.
但当时我不清楚是比特币的事
And all your dealings were with...?
你一直是和谁打交道
Mr. Stack there yes. Hi.
那位斯塔克先生,是的,你好
She's gonna set me up. Why?
她要摆我一道,为什么,
Jealousy.
羡慕嫉妒恨
Cryptographer jealousy.
密码专家之间的嫉妒
The ugliest kind. Do you have an opinion as to
最凶险的那种,你是否认为,
whether Mr. Stack had the technological capacity
斯塔克先生有技术能力
to be Mr. Bitcoin? Objection.
成为比特币先生?反对,
The witness is not qualified to answer.
证人没有能力回答这个问题
Well she seems qualified enough to me.
我觉得她行
Overruled.
反对无效
Yes.
有能力
Mr. Stack definitely is qualified to be Mr. Bitcoin.
斯塔克先生绝对有能力成为比特币先生
My dad just keeps this apartment
我爸爸每次在法院加班到很晚时
for when he's working late in court.
就会回这间公寓住
And you're sure it's all right to work here?
你确定在这里没问题吗
Yeah he won't mind.
是的,他不会介意的
It's better than home.
比家里面好
Well look who's here.
看看是谁来了
Zach.
扎克
Hi Grandma. How's it going?
奶奶,你挺好的?
And Nisa right?
还有,妮莎是吧
Yes. How are you Mrs. Florrick?
是的,你好吗,福瑞克奶奶
Very well thank you.
我很好,谢谢你
I thought you two were in different schools now.
我以为你俩现在不在一个学校读书了
We are. We're just working on some homework together.
是的,我们只是在一起做些作业
We're gonna use Dad's study.
我们要用爸爸的书房
And how is public school Nisa?
公共学校如何,妮莎
It's good ma'am.
挺好的,奶奶
We all miss Zach there.
大家都很想念扎克
Well perhaps he can return sometimes and say hello.
或许他有时间可以回去看看,和大家打打招呼
We hope so.
我们也希望如此
Bye ma'am.
再见,奶奶
We're gonna go listen to some music
我们打算听些音乐
so it might get a bit loud.
所以可能会有点吵
Zach
扎克
I'm surprised you two are still friends.
我很惊讶你俩还是朋友
I thought you were seeing Eli Gold's daughter.
我还以为你和伊莱·戈德的女儿约会
What? No.
什么,没有
I mean she came over to the apartment once.
她来过公寓一次
She's nice but she's in college.
她人挺好,但她在读大学
I see.
我懂了
But she's very young Zach.
但她太小了,扎克
Marissa? No Nisa.
梅丽莎吗,不,妮莎,
She's only a year younger than me.
她只比我小一岁
Yes but you have such different experiences now
是的,但你现在在顶点中学
that you're in Capstone.
所处经历大不相同
And you don't want to always be driving across town.
而且你不想总是开车跨城吧
It's not that far.
没有那么远
I just don't want you to get too serious.
我只是不想你太过认真
Maybe you should slow it down a bit.
或许你该放慢点脚步
You'll meet a lot of different people.
你会遇到很多不同的人
She will too.
她也是
What?
怎么了
Did I say something?
我说错什么了
No that's just what my mom said earlier.
不,你和我妈之前说的话一模一样
Really?
真的吗
Well your mother is probably right.
你妈妈八成是对的
She just testified against our client in court.
她刚才在庭上对我们委托人做不利证明
Yeah she's trying to deflect attention from herself.
是,她是在引开自身的注意力
Can't you help trace the source of her embedding?
你能帮忙追踪下她嵌入的来源吗
Mmmmm. She would have covered her tracks.
不行,她会覆盖自己的踪迹的
Yeah but if this recent embedding was done remotely
是,但如果最新的嵌入是由远程控制完成
can't you trace the IP address?
你不能追踪到IP地址吗
I probably can.
应该可以
It won't matter.
但没用
She'll have moved on from there.
她应该早就离开那儿了
Yeah but it will help me get closer to her.
是,但能帮我更接近她
12.70.90.1
12.70.90.1
What do you know it?
怎么,你知道这地址
It's our IP address.
是我们的IP地址
Ours?
我们的?
Lockhart/Gardner?
洛克哈特&加德纳律所?
It was embedded from here?
是从这里嵌入的吗
Yeah.
是的
So we think it's him and not this woman who testified?
所以是他干的,而不是作证的女人?
Yeah.
是,
Well he's still our client. We need to represent him.
他还是我们的委托人,我们得代理他
Yeah but I'm gonna stop looking for Mr. Bitcoin.
是,但我要停止寻找比特币先生了
Oh I agree.
我同意
Um so you're helping Will on his issue?
那么,你在帮助威尔解决他的问题?
Yeah.
是的
I know Will tries to stay brave about these things
我知道威尔想把这些都自己扛
but I don't want to be behind the curve.
但我想随时了解情况
You want to know when to cut your losses?
你想知道何时出手甩掉这个包袱?
No. I want to know when to help.
不,我想知道何时出手相助
Okay.
好的
I'll keep you in the loop.
我会及时向你报告的
Thank you.
谢谢你
$8000?
8000美金?
That's how much this actor paid you?
这个演员支付你这么多吗
Well no he excused my debt for that amount.
不,他免除了我这笔数目的债务
Okay. What else?
好吧,还有什么
Well we think she'll try to go after a case too.
我们觉得她会追查一个案子
Mmm I think you're right.
我觉得你是对的
So we reviewed all of our cases with those three judges.
我们回顾了涉及这3个法官的所有案子
And we're in good shape on almost all of them.
目前看来几乎全都没问题
Who does the design in here?
这装修设计是谁做的
It's very attractive.
真令人着迷
I don't know. I can find out.
不知道,我可以查查
That would be great.
那样就太好了
The worst is the McDermott case.
最糟糕的是麦克德莫特的案子
Product tampering.
产品篡改
It resulted in an $8million judgment in our favor.
法官最终判了800万,我们很满意
The evidence wasn't with us but it went our way anyway.
证据对我们不利,但判决仍偏向我们这边
Why is that?
怎么会呢
Sometimes the ball just bounces funny.
风水轮流转啊
I like that.
我喜欢
So was it a jury trial?
有陪审团参与吗
No bench.
不,只有法官
Which judge?
哪一位法官
Parks.
帕克斯法官
Okay I'm gonna ask this
好的,我现在
in the most friendly and objective way possible
以最友好最客观的方式问个问题
and just understand this is not a prod to do anything
你们要理解,我不是要提示你们干任何事
um but is there anything in that file there
但是那文件里面有没有
any notes or receipts or nasty little memos
任何笔记或是收据或是可恶的小备忘
that could make you look bad?
会让你很难看?
Yeah. It could make Will look bad.
有,会让威尔变得很难看
Okay.
好的
Good to know. I'm gonna go now.
很高兴搞清楚了,我要走了
What do you want me to do?
你想要我做什么
I can't ask you to do anything.
我什么都不能要求你做
I know.
我知道
Yeah?
什么事
Yeah it's Bao.
是我,鲍
You told me to stay in touch.
你给我说要保持联系
Yeah. Bao I'm a little bit busy right now.
是的,鲍,我现在有点忙
I did a deeper analysis of the IP address
我对IP地址做了一个深层次分析
where the recent embedding came from? Yeah?
关于最新嵌入的来源,然后呢,
Okay I had to use a large data set because it was stored on
我不得不用一个大型数据库,因为它储藏在
an untrusted server and if I amortized the verifiable computation...
一未知服务器上,如果我缓冲可证实的计算...
Yeah yeah that's real interesting Boa but no.
好的,很有意思,鲍,但我没时间
The thing is there was
重点是
no protection on the source computer.
源计算机没有任何保护
There wasn't?
没有吗
No so I could trace it to the computer
没有,所以我可以追踪到
where the embedding was done.
完成嵌入的电脑
Great. What was it?
太棒了,是哪部电脑
It's your computer.
是你的电脑
You did not embed the "Stack is innocent" code
你没有把"斯塔克是无辜的"的代码
on the new Bitcoins Ms. Sharma?
嵌入到最新的比特币代码里?夏尔马女士
I'll be answering for her.
我来替她回答
No.
没有
And yet we traced the embedding to your computer.
但我们追踪到的嵌入电脑是你的
Ms. Sharma has nothing to do with it.
夏尔马小姐与此毫无关系
And I would like to bring the Treasury's attention
而且我希望财政部能注意到
to a common computer hacking practice called ghosting
一种被普遍运用的黑客技术,叫做幽灵
in which the hacker only needs access to a parasite computer
黑客只需连接到被其附体的电脑
to get it to do his or her will. In other words
便可为所欲为,换句话说,
Mr. Stack had access to Ms. Sharma's computer.
就是斯塔克侵入了夏尔马小姐的电脑
No. To deny that Ms. Sharma did it
不,否认这是夏尔马小姐做的
is not to say that Mr. Stack did.
并不等于这就是斯塔克先生做的
And yet as Judge Sobel might say it is evocative.
但索贝尔法官可能会说,这是合理推测
Ms. Sharma has been independently searching for Mr. Bitcoin
夏尔马小姐一直在独自寻找比特币先生
and in the process she has been in close proximity
在这过程中,她与几位关键的疑似人员
to several key Bitcoin suspects.
有过密切接触
Any one of those could have ghosted her computer.
其中任何一人都有可能侵入她的电脑
And would Ms. Sharma like to share those names?
夏尔马小姐能否告知这些人的姓名呢
No.
不能
But thank you.
但是谢谢你
This is one thing you might want to consider.
有个问题你也许该考虑下
You're representing a client who is willing to set you up for a federal crime.
你的委托人想害你触犯联邦刑律
That to me is not a healthy attorneyclient relationship.
这在我看来,不是良好的律师与委托人的关系
Do you know who did it?
你知道是谁做的吗
I have a suspicion.
我有个怀疑对象
That leaves us with an LRZK interactive proof system
这样我们就得到一个基于标准的一般性假设
construction based on standard general assumptions.
而建立的LRZK交互式证明系统
And we'll have to leave it at that
我们得先说到这里了
because I have someone here who wants to question me.
因为现在有人想向我提问
Yep. Someone ghosted your laptop a few days ago.
没错,几天前有人入侵了你的电脑
Here's the after effect.
这就是它的后续效果
Good. Can you tell who did it?
很好,能看出谁干的吗
No but I can tell you where it was done.
不能,但我能告诉你是从哪里侵入的
Would you like that?
想知道吗
I would.
想知道
This isn't one of those Columbolike things
你该不会这样没完没了地
where you keep me doing things for you hoping I'll slip up?
让我帮你做事,然后等我露出马脚吧
Because I'd rather just confess.
我倒宁愿直接坦白
I would rather that too.
我也想这样
Tell me what I should be confessing to.
说说你要我承认什么
Ghosting my computer. Embedding the Bitcoin remotely.
侵入我的电脑,远程嵌入比特币代码
Here's something you should find interesting.
这个估计你会感兴趣
Whoever ghosted your computer wanted to be found out.
侵入你电脑的人希望被发现
Really?
真的吗
It's easy to cover your tracks when you ghost.
侵入电脑后,能很容易地掩盖自己的踪迹
They didn't.
但他们没有
It's like they're taunting you.
他们像是笑你呢
Who? I don't know.
是谁,我不知道,
But whoever did it recently did a search of the IP addresses you accessed.
但这人最近追踪过你登录的IP地址
You know who it is?
你知道是谁吗
I know who it is.
我知道是谁
So we're back to proving Stack is innocent?
那么我们还是得证明斯塔克是清白的吗
Maybe there's another way of proving it.
也许有别的方法来证明
What? Treasury doesn't really believe
什么方法,财政部并不真的认为,
that our client is Mr. Bitcoin do they?
我们的委托人就是比特币先生,对吧
They're just using Stack to get to him.
他们只是想通过斯塔克来找到他
Yes.
是的
So prove that.
那就证明这个
Prove Higgs is still looking.
证明希格斯一直在找
That he doesn't think Stack is the one.
证明他并不认为那人就是斯塔克
Right. Good. I'm on it.
对,好的,我这就去准备,
See? No Nisa. I see.
你看,妮莎没来,我知道,
Everything okay with you two?
你们俩都还好吧
Mom you said that we should be seeing less of each other.
妈,你说的我们应该少见面
No. I said maybe you were moving too fast.
不,我说的是你们也许进展太快了
Yeah that's what Grandma said.
是啊,奶奶也这么说
She did?
是吗
She said that we should slow down 'cause we're too different.
她说我们应该慢点发展,因为我们很不一样
That's what she said?
她是这么说的吗
She said that it wasn't a matter of race. Just that...
她说这不是种族的问题,只是
I'm in private school and Nisa's in public school.
我念的是私立学校,而她念的是公立学校
Hey Nisa.
妮莎
Yeah come on over.
对,过来吧
No my mom says it's fine.
不,我妈说可以
Bao.
鲍,
Hey.
你好
So you did it.
是你干的
Did what?
干的什么
Come on Bao.
得了吧,鲍
You're the one who traced my IP addresses.
是你追踪了我的IP地址
You ghosted my computer
侵入了我的电脑
and you wanted me to find you.
而且你希望我会发现你
No. If people knew you created Bitcoin
不是,如果人们知道是你创造了比特币,
you'd get a lot of attention.
你会大受关注
People would talk to you.
人们会纷至沓来
In fact you would be the hero of the Occupy Wall Street crowd.
你一定会成为占领华尔街的人群中的英雄
Have you seen the Occupy Wall Street women?
你见过占领华尔街的女人吗
They're beautiful.
她们可漂亮了
Are those guys with you?
那些人是跟你一起的吗
No.
不是
I have to go.
我得走了
Wait Bao.
等等,鲍
Talk to me. Come on.
跟我聊聊,拜托,
Not... not here. Not with them around.
不能在这里,不能有他们在场
Okay. Then... let me get rid of them.
好的,那让我甩掉他们
Mmy room.
到我的房间
Upstairs 2545.
楼上,2545房
Do you want something?
有事吗
Actually it's what Mr. Higgs wants.
其实是希格斯先生有所求
Tell him to come on down and I will give him Mr. Bitcoin.
叫他过来,我会把比特币先生交给他
No. Bye.
不行,再见,
You know I'm really good at losing people so after I lose you two
我很擅长甩尾巴,所以等我甩掉你俩
call Mr. Higgs and tell him to meet me
就打电话给希格斯先生,叫他到
on the 25th floor of this hotel.
这座酒店的25楼来找我
Hello.
你好
Hi. You didn't need to dress up.
你好,你不用这么盛装打扮
What do you need?
有何效劳
Mr. Bitcoin is through that door.
比特币先生就在那房间里
Bao Shuwei.
鲍舒伟
An econophysicist. Yeah?
一个经济物理学家,是吗,
From Nankai University.
来自南开大学
What's an econophysicist?
经济物理学家是干什么的
Uh I have no idea but they're very impressed with themselves.
我不知道,但他们自视很高
Isis it all right if a uh... Treasury official accompanies us?
有位财政部官员一并在场可以吗
Sure.
当然
I have a key.
我有钥匙
Very resourceful of you. Great.
你真是应有尽有,太好了
Looks like your friend checked out.
看起来好像你的朋友已经退房了
It's for you. Do you mind?
给你的,我能看下吗
Sure.
当然
"Dear Kalinda I wish I could stay and talk
亲爱的凯琳达,我真希望能留下和你聊聊,
but I don't like attention and creating Bitcoin
但我不喜欢太高调,而且创造比特币
would probably bring me the wrong kind.
很可能给我带来麻烦
but now I have a new obsession.
但我现在有了新的喜好
I love you."
我爱你
I have one more witness Your Honor.
法官阁下,我方还有一位证人
Goody goody. I can't wait Mrs. Florrick.
好呀好呀,我等不及了,福瑞克夫人
Kalinda Sharma.
凯琳达·夏尔马
And Mr. Higgs followed you into the hotel room?
希格斯先生跟着你进了酒店房间吗
Yes. And he stated that he was looking
是的,而且他说他在找,
for the real inventor of Bitcoin?
比特币真正的发明者吗
Objection Your Honor.
反对,法官阁下
No Mr. Higgs. You may answer.
不行,希格斯先生,你可以回答
Mr. Higgs stated that he believed
希格斯先生说他相信
I was on the right track to finding Mr. Bitcoin.
我找到的正是比特币先生
And what was that right track?
那谁是比特币先生
Bao Shuwei
鲍舒伟
an econophysicist from Nankai University.
一位南开大学的经济物理学家
Objection. This is all hearsay Your Honor.
反对,这都是传闻证据,法官阁下
No. No.
不,不是
Uh I recorded it.
我录下来了
By accident.
一不小心
I just got a new phone
我刚买了部新手机
and I didn't know how to turn it off.
不知道怎么关掉录音功能
Thank you.
谢谢
Feeling less terrified? Oh much less.
觉得没那么恐惧了吧,好多了,
Here's your cashier's check.
这是给你的现金支票
It only took 20 minutes standing in line at a bank
在银行排队把美钞换成另一张纸
to change dollar bills into another piece of paper.
只花了我20分钟
Thank you.
谢谢
I went on line and I bought one Bitcoin last night.
我昨晚上网买了一个比特币
Really? It's the future.
真的吗,这是未来趋势
I don't know. It didn't feel real.
我说不好,这感觉不实在
Well real's gonna change. Just watch.
实在感是会变的,等着瞧
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
Testifing.
为我作证
I just followed the path you set.
我只是顺着你设置的路径走
The path I set? Yeah.
我设置的路径? 没错,
There is no Mr. Bitcoin.
比特币先生并不存在
There's three.
而是有三个人
Really? Yeah.
真的吗,没错,
It's not one person; it's three.
不是一个人,是三个人
I looked up the DecodeaCon logs for the last three years.
我查看了密码专家大会这3年来的记录
You met each other in 2009
你们在2009年相识
and that's where you came up with the idea.
此后你们就有了这么个点子
Elaine wrote the manifesto
伊莱恩写声明
and Bao wrote the code.
鲍写代码
And you got all that from... what a log?
你这些想法都来源自一份记录吗
Oh from a log and a lot of pointed fingers.
源自一份记录,以及很多旁证
You were hoping to lose the Treasury in a roundrobin.
你们希望通过巧妙设计摆平财政部
I think you are overestimating my intelligence.
我觉得你高估了我的智商
No. I don't think I am.
不,我不觉得
Well then thank you.
那就谢谢你
I'm honored.
我深感荣幸
There you are.
你来了
What do you have?
有什么料
What's this?
这是什么
You'll see.
你看了就知道
Thank you.
谢谢

重点单词   查看全部解释    
desirable [di'zaiərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 值得有的,令人满意的,有吸引力的
n

联想记忆
phrase [freiz]

想一想再看

n. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句
vt. 措词

联想记忆
counterfeit ['kauntəfit]

想一想再看

n. 膺品,伪造品 adj. 假冒的,假装的 v. 仿造

联想记忆
analysis [ə'næləsis]

想一想再看

n. 分析,解析

联想记忆
flawed [flɔ:d]

想一想再看

adj. 有缺陷的;有瑕疵的;有裂纹的

 
sensitive ['sensitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的

联想记忆
attorney [ə'tə:ni]

想一想再看

n. (辩护)律师

联想记忆
violation [.vaiə'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 违反,违背,妨碍

 
verifiable

想一想再看

adj. 可证实的;能作证的;可检验的

联想记忆
frequent ['fri:kwənt]

想一想再看

adj. 经常的,频繁的
vt. 常到,常去

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。