Alicia Florrick and Will Gardner please.
我找艾丽西娅·福瑞克和威尔·加德纳
12 counts of murder.
十二项谋杀罪,
12? 12 murders? Yes.
十二项谋杀罪吗,是的
I...
我,
What did your client do shoot up the base?
你的客户做了什么,在军营里扫射吗
Sergeant Elkins works in the UAS division.
艾金斯中士在UAS部门工作
UAS?
UAS?
Unmanned Aerial Systems.
无人机系统
Drones.
遥控飞机
Sergeant Elkins is charged with disobeying orders
艾金斯中士违反命令向阿富汗
and firing two Hellfire missiles on 12 unarmed citizens
瓦济里斯坦地区十二名手无寸铁的平民
in Waziristan Afghanistan.
发射两枚地狱火导弹
And you're defending him?
你为他辩护吗
Her. Yes.
是她,是的
So why do you need us?
那你为什么还来找我们
We're still not very qualified to assist in military court.
我们在军事法庭的表现不太理想
You did it once before.
你代理过这方面的案子
Yes but not very well.
是的,结果不太好
Well that is debatable.
那倒不一定
Due to the seriousness of the charge
这件案子的控告非比寻常
Sergeant Elkins is insisting on civilian support
艾金斯中士坚持要得到非军方律师的支持
and I thought you would do the least damage.
我觉得你们能造成的损害最小
Sorry.
抱歉
I didn't mean it that way.
我没有别的意思
I am so sorry Captain we would love to help.
不好意思,上尉,我们很想帮你
She has money from her family.
她的家人可以付律师费
Would you excuse me?
不好意思
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Yeah? What are you finding out?
你查到什么了
You're being investigated.
你被调查了
Thanks Kalinda.
凯琳达,谢谢
Anything else?
还有什么
State's attorney's office wants to use you
州检察官办公室想利用你
to get to Lemond Bishop.
钓到莱蒙德·毕夏普
I know. If we drop him as a client
我知道,如果我们和他解约的话
will they back off? Look don't...
他们就放过我们吗,不要,
Kalinda come on.
凯琳达,过来
Don't worry they're backing off anyway.
不要担心,他们放弃了
Peter's no longer in charge of the investigation.
彼得不再主管这项调查了
He... what?
他,什么
Yeah he's worried about conflict of interest.
他考虑到利益冲突
His wife working under you.
他的妻子在你手下工作
He really backed out? Yeah.
他真的退出了吗,是的,
I hear someone confronted him about this conflict of interest.
有人直谏,他的参与将会涉及利益冲突
So who is in charge?
现在谁接手
My guess is Cary.
我猜是凯里
So that's your source on this? Cary?
你的消息来源是谁,凯里吗
No someone close to him.
不是,他身边的人
Someone else on the investigation.
另外一个调查人员
So you think I can exhale?
你觉得我可以松口气了吗
I think you dodged a bullet. Miss Sharma?
我觉得你躲过一劫了,夏尔马小姐,
Hello.
你好
Who was that?
是谁
No idea.
不认识
Where are you again?
你在哪
D.C.
华盛顿特区
Oh yes. Cheese our most important client.
对了,奶酪,我们最重要的客户
Tell Eli not to screw this one up.
告诉伊莱不要搞砸了
We lose cheese we lose our quarter.
失去奶酪,这一季财报就完了
Will do.
会的
Now go exhale do something nice for someone.
松口气,快去行善积德吧
You know Captain
上尉
we might be able to work something out.
我们或许可以想点办法
We thank the USDA for their time
我们感谢农业部
as they reconsider which food guide to recommend to Congress.
重新考虑为国会推荐哪种饮食结构图
Our argument is simple.
我们的观点很简单
Go back to the pyramid.
回归金字塔膳食结构图
The old food guide was simple bold understandable.
老版饮食结构图简单,醒目,易懂
We have witnesses here today schoolteachers parents
在场的老师,家长,他们都可以证明
who will testify that children could easily grasp its pictures.
孩子们可以轻松地理解图片内容
That's the schoolteacher? Yeah.
那个就是老师吗,是的,
She looks like a Bond girl.
她看起来像邦德女郎
She's a fifth grade schoolteacher.
她是五年级老师
I don't care she doesn't look like a schoolteacher.
我不管,她看起来不像老师
They won't listen unless she looks like one.
她得像个老师,他们才会听信她的话
Tell her to put a sweater on or something.
让她去穿个运动衫什么的
What? Hold on hold on.
什么,等等
The new design...
新型设计
Give me your glasses.
把眼镜给我
Give me your glasses.
把眼镜给我
Um thethe new design
新型设计
MyPlate is confusing. Give her this.
营养餐盘结构图太复杂,给她,
Go on. What are grains?
拿过去,哪些食物属于谷物呢,
What is protein?
哪些食物属于蛋白质呢
We would argue that this is the result of aggressive lobbying
我们认为这是农产品理事会
by the produce council
野心勃勃的游说结果
As opposed to aggressive lobbying by the cheese council.
用来对抗奶酪理事会野心勃勃的游说
We don't deny that we are lobbying Undersecretary Brattle
布拉特副部长,我们不否认我们也在游说
but we would deny that that's all that we're doing.
但是我们做的不仅仅是游说
Um as you can hear from a Miss Vickie Evans
你们可以听听纳布拉斯加州教师
a schoolteacher from Nebraska...
维基·伊万斯的说法
Uh she can talk
她可以说说
of the difficulties that she has with MyPl...
营养餐盘结构图的难用之处
Why don't we just say what this is really about?
为什么不直接提出你们真正目的是什么
Cheese. You've lost $2 billion a year
是奶酪,这种更为精确的新饮食结构图
because of the new more accurate guide.
你们每年损失了二十亿美元
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑的吧
More accurate?
更为精确?
You have dairy in a cup!
乳制品放在一个杯子里
How is that accurate? It's not a cup
怎么称之为更精确,那不是个杯子,
it's a smaller circle.
是一个更小的圆圈
You drink milk in a cup
你可以从杯子里喝牛奶
you don't drink cheese... There was no room
但你无法从杯子里喝奶酪,餐盘里,
on the plate. What are you talking about?
没有奶酪的位子,瞎说什么,
It's a cartoon it's not a real plate.
那只是个图片,不是真正的盘子
Who's paying you off? The produce council?
你难道被农产品理事会收买了吗
Okay thank you everyone.
好了,谢谢大家
We will discuss this in executive session
我们将会在行政会议上讨论
make our recommendations to Congress.
再向国会推荐
What's going on with your boss?
你老板怎么了
Don't worry Secretary Henshaw's still with you.
别担心,亨萧部长还是站你这边
He has to affect neutrality.
他必须影响中立人员
He didn't expect the brushback from the undersecretary that's all.
他只是没意料到副部长会反对
Is he trying to shake us down?
他要弄垮我们吗
Oh yes Chicago.
对了,芝加哥来的
I forgot.
我忘了
The secretary doesn't "shake down."
部长不会弄垮你们的
He's on your side.
他站在你这边
This is going to Congress next week.
饮食结构图下周会提交国会
The pyramid will be reinstated.
到时会恢复食物金字塔饮食结构图的
Trust me.
相信我
That's the secretary's aide?
那是部长助手吗
Yeah why? Well how does she know me?
是的,怎么了,她怎么认识我的,
She doesn't know you.
她不认识你
Well I'm not that popular...
我没那么知名
Oh good I was just making sure our gift arrived.
很好,我只是确认礼物是否送达了
Sergeant Elkins receiving counsel.
艾金斯中士,律师来见
Tenhut!
立正,敬礼
At ease sergeant. Yes sir.
稍息,中士,是,长官,
These are the two civilian lawyers I discussed.
这是我说过的两位平民律师
Will Gardner Alicia Florrick
威尔·加德纳和艾丽西娅·福瑞克
from Lockhart&Gardner.
来自洛克哈特/加德纳律所
Hello Gina. Do you want to sit?
你好吉娜,不坐吗
No sir thank you.
不,先生,谢谢
Okay.
好吧
If you don't mind we will.
如果你不介意的话,我们坐了
So these...
那么,这些...
murder counts
谋杀案
they are all based on your work
都是基于你在
at the Predator UAS installation
掠夺者无人机基地的工作
in... Nevada.
地点在... 内华达州,
Addis Air Force Base sir.
亚迪斯空军基地,先生
And you do what there?
你在那儿做什么呢
I am a UAV operator.
我是无人机的操作者
I read and react to realtime
我实时观测无人机探测到的信息
ontheground alterations as detected by the UAV sensors
作出相应的反应
and control the Predator targeting systems.
并控制掠夺者武器系统
The missiles? Yes ma'am.
就是导弹? 是的,夫人,
Your commanding officer accuses you of inaccurate
你的指挥官指证你
and unprofessional reporting as to the presence
在看到那12个平民时
of 12 unarmed civilians resulting in their deaths.
没有准确称职地汇报,导致了他们的死亡
Yes sir that is accurate.
是的,先生,确实如此
It's accurate that that happened?
是事实确实如此吗
Uh no sir itit's accurate as to the charge.
不,先生,是指控确实是这样
I see.
明白了
So... what happened?
那么,究竟发生了什么呢
I wish you would sit down.
我希望你可以坐下
I'd rather not sir.
我还是不了,先生
There are occasional delays in the transmission of text alerts
在报警信息和传感器传递中有偶发延迟
and sensor relays; I received the information too late sir.
我收到信息太晚了,先生
The transmission is logged as on time
记录中显示上传是实时的
because it indicates the time it was sent
是因为显示的是信息发出时间
but not the time it arrived.
但不是到达时间
Is there someone who can corroborate that Gina?
有人能证明吗,吉娜
Ma'am II don't understand the question.
夫人,我不明白您的问题
Is there someone who saw the delay in the transmission?
有人看到传递延迟的现象了吗
Yes ma'am. As I already informed
是的夫人,我已经将情况报告了希克斯上尉
Captain Hicks my pilot saw it too.
我的飞行员也看到了
Lieutenant Ventura.
文图拉中尉
The pilot in the drone?
他在无人驾驶机里吗
No ma'am on the ground.
不,夫人,在地面上
We remotely operate the Predator UAV from Nevada.
我们在内华达遥控掠夺者无人飞行器
Well maybe we can interview him.
好的,我们也许可以和他谈一下
Unfortunately military justice moves very swiftly.
不幸的是,军事法庭动作很快
So we're struggling to catch up.
所以我们得尽力赶上
Uh are you...?
呃,你会
Go ahead Sergeant ask the question.
直说吧中士,有问题就问
Areare you taking my case sir?
你会接下我的案子吗,先生
Do you want us to take your case?
你希望我们接下你的案子吗
I do.
我希望
Then yes.
那我们就接了
She looks like she's 15 years old.
她看起来好像只有15岁的样子
She's terrified.
她被吓坏了
One thing I don't understand
有一点我不理解
is why are they prosecuting this?
他们为什么起诉
I mean there must be hundreds of civilian deaths
我是说,肯定有上百人
in similar drone mishaps.
在类似的无人机事件中丧生
Why prosecute this one?
为什么单起诉这一件
I have no answer for that.
我不知道答案
Okay let's get to this pilot Lieutenant Ventura.
好吧,我们去找这位飞行员文图拉中尉
Get me the dairy people on the phone all of them.
给我接通乳业协会的所有人,一个也别落
Where did you go?
你去哪了
I need your help with the produce people.
我需要你帮我处理那些农业生产者的事
Heard they got a new lobbyist and I heard he's as good as me.
听说他们雇了个新的说客,和我一样好
She is.
她确实够好
Who?
是谁
Secretary's aide Stacie Hall.
国务卿的助手,史黛西·豪尔
She flipped sides.
她换阵营了
No conference call I'll call them later!
现在不接电话,我一会儿打回去
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yep she played you Eli.
确定,她耍了你,伊莱
She left the USDA to become a lobbyist for the produce people.
她离开农业部去做了农产品联合会的说客
Produce or fruit? Fruit.
农产品还是水果,水果,
USDA never intended to go back to the pyramid.
农业部从来没想重新采用膳食金字塔
They were just trying to shake down the Dairy Guild.
他们只是想调弄垮乳业行会
Oh I'll be back.
我等会儿回来
Having a hard time staying away from me?
没有我的日子很难熬吧
Yep you are just irresistible Kalinda.
是啊,你太难以抗拒了,凯琳达
So what's up?
所以呢,有什么事
I need a meeting with Diane Lockhart.
我需要见戴安·洛克哈特
Really? Why?
是吗,为什么
Our investigation into Will Gardner.
我们对威尔·加德纳的调查
I thought you guys were winding down.
我以为你们要暂停调查了
We are. Just... dotting a few I's.
是啊,还有些收尾工作
All right. I'll see what I can do
好吧,我看看能怎么帮你
and you'll tell me when the investigation heats up again.
而你在调查重启时得告诉我
Oh you will be my first call.
有消息会第一个告诉你的
You want me out of your chair?
需要我给你让位子吗
No stay comfortable.
不用,你舒服坐着就好
Who was that?
谁的电话
Kalinda.
凯琳达
Really? Yes.
是吗,是啊,
How nice for you two.
你们俩关系真不错
Oh yes. She is quite the conversationalist.
哦是的,她很会聊天
She's definitely that.
确实是
We're gonna stay in touch.
我们会保持联系的
Got her on speeddial have you?
你把她列在快速拨号列表了,是吗
Oh thanks for reminding me.
哦,多谢提醒
Kalinda is arranging a meeting with Diane Lockhart
凯琳达在帮我安排和戴安·洛克哈特见面
and she asked me to call her
她还要求我
when the investigation heats up.
在调查重启时告诉她
Then give her a call.
那现在就给她打电话吧
Getting a special prosecutor today.
今天来了一个特别公诉人
You're kidding who?
你开玩笑吧,谁
Me.
我,
I'm Wendy ScottCarr.
我是温迪·斯科特卡尔
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
Peter assigned you?
彼得雇你来的
Yes.
是的
I think he thought that the person who ran against him
我想他是觉得跟他竞争而失败的人
and lost was a safe bet to be objective
在涉及到他妻子的案件中
with a case involving his wife.
是更好的客观评判者
Of course this case doesn't involve his wife.
当然,但这个案子和他妻子无关
Actually we don't know that yet.
事实上,我们还不能确定
Let's see where the evidence takes us.
我们先看看证据能告诉我们什么吧
Shall we get to work?
可以开始工作了吗
This courtmartial is hereby convened under Article 18
这次军事法庭根据军事法典
of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
第18条成立
Colonel Leora Kuhn military judge presiding. All rise!
军事法官黎奥拉·库恩上校到庭,全体起立
Are there any other judges in the military?
军队里没有别的法官了吗
Sit. Except you.
请坐,除了你
Mr. Gardner isn't it?
加德纳先生,对吧
Yes Your Honor.
是的,法官阁下
What were you saying?
你刚才在说什么
What was I saying?
我刚才在说什么
Yes. As I entered court you saw fit
对,我上庭的时候
to say something to your cocounsel.
你跟你的同事说话
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
Judge Kuhn.
库恩法官阁下
What were you saying Mr. Gardner?
你在说什么呢,加德纳先生
I would like to get it on the record.
我希望能把你的话记录在案
Apologies Your Honor.
向您道歉,法官阁下
I was commenting
我在说闲话
"Are there any other judges in the military?"
"军队里没有别的法官了吗"
Good. To answer your question
很好,作为回答
yes there are.
是的,有别的法官
And yet here I am again.
但是,今天到庭的还是我
Happy days.
祝你度过愉快的一天
Captain Moyer you have no objection
莫耶上尉,你们对被告由
to the accused's civilian representation?
民间律师代理没有意见吗
We don't Your Honor. We welcome it.
没有,法官阁下,我们非常欢迎
Although it is a bit crowded at the defense table.
尽管辩方席上人坐得有点多
I imagine you can hold your own.
我想你们定与之势均力敌
Are there any motions before we call the panel?
请陪审团进来之前,是否还有动议
You take it; she hates me.
你来提,她讨厌我
Was that also something you wanted to share Mr. Gardner?
那些话也和我们分享下吧,加德纳先生
Yes Your Honor.
好,法官阁下
I told Mrs. Florrick "You take it; she hates me."
我和福瑞克律师说"你来提,她讨厌我"
You wound me sir.
你伤到我了,先生
What do you have for me ma'am?
你有什么要说的,女士
We ask the court's assistance
我们请求法庭协助传唤一名目击者
in transporting a witness for the defense.
作为辩方证人出庭
A Lieutenant Matt Ventura.
一个叫马特·文图拉的中尉
He was the pilot that was stationed
他是指派飞行员,与我们的当事人
with our client at the UAS
一起在无人飞机系统部内
and he has firsthand knowledge of these events.
他对这些事一清二楚
Captain Moyer do you have any objection to this?
莫耶上尉,对此你有异议吗
We don't Your Honor. In fact
没有,法官阁下,事实上
we've already transported him
我们已将他转为控方证人
as a witness for the prosecution.
出庭作证了
Well that's awkward.
这下尴尬了
Isn't it?
是吧
What's most important is that
最重要的是
we run an ethical and clean investigation.
我们要公正廉洁地进行调查
That's the best way to honor the state's attorney's directive.
这是体现州检察官指示的最好方式
Now I understand you have evidence of theft and bribery.
如今,我知道你已有偷盗和贿赂的证据
Not evidence suspicions.
没有证据,只是怀疑
More than suspicions
不只是怀疑
the $45000 Will Gardner stole.
威尔·加德纳盗走了四万五千美元
That was 15 years ago;
那是十五年前的事了
the statute of limitations has expired.
诉讼时效已经过了
What about his connection to Judge Baxter?
那他和巴克斯特法官的关系怎么说
Yes. I think we should start there. No.
对,我觉得可从那里开始查,不,
We don't need that to get to Lemond Bishop.
我们不需利用那个来抓莱蒙德·毕夏普
Yes well that's what I most want to talk about.
没错,这才是我最想讨论的一件事
I know the plan was to use Mr. Gardner
我知道你的计划是利用加德纳先生
as a stepping stone to his drugdealing client
作垫脚石来抓他的毒贩客户
but I believe we should use Mr. Gardner
但我认为应该利用加德纳先生
as a stepping stone... to Mr. Gardner.
作垫脚石来抓...他自己
I understand you have a source in Lockhart/Gardner.
我知道你在洛克哈特/加德纳律所有线人
I do.
我有
The investigator Kalinda Sharma.
那个叫凯琳达·夏尔马的调查员
Good. Cultivate that.
好极了,加强联系
Hang on a minute.
等一下
Wasn't the directive of this investigation to pursue drugs
这项调查的初衷不是打击毒品吗
Mrs. ScottCarr?
斯科特卡尔太太
It was.
是的
And we could be concerned about Mission Creep here.
我们担心任务可能会改变
But Mr. Florrick has given me
但福瑞克先生授予我
the autonomy to set objectives.
自治权以选择目标
And in looking at the evidence
而就这些证据来看
I believe the more profitable direction
我觉得往司法腐败方向靠
is judicial corruption.
赢面更大点
How does that sound?
这个怎么样
Good to me.
我觉得挺好
Me too.
我也觉得好
So you saw the alert from the ground commander warning that
所以,你看见了地面指挥台发出的警报
there were civilians in the vicinity. Yes sir.
说附近有平民,是的,先生,
There are sometimes delays in the transmission of such alerts.
这种警报有时会在传送时存在延时
Did you experience any delays here?
你碰到过延时的情况吗
No there were no delays sir.
没有,当时没有延时,先生
Then why did the accused ignore the warning? Objection
那为何被告会无视这个警报,反对,
it's not determined yet
目前尚不能确定
that Staff Sergeant Elkins ignored anything.
参谋军士艾金斯是否无视过东西
Overruled.
反对无效
I don't know why Sergeant Elkins ignored it sir.
我不知为何参谋军士艾金斯会无视它,先生
I was stunned when she fired on the target.
当她朝目标开火时,我很震惊
Thank you Lieutenant.
谢谢你,中尉
And thank you for your service to this country.
也谢谢你为国家所做出的贡献
Your Honor we ask for a fiveminute recess.
法官阁下,我们请求五分钟的休息时间
Denied.
驳回
Don't impeach him.
别刁难他
Use him to ask the question.
利用他来问问题
Lieutenant have there been other civilian deaths
中尉,是否曾有过其他因无人机驾驶
due to drone maneuvers?
而导致的平民死亡
Other Afghan deaths? Yes.
其他阿富汗人的死亡吗,是的,
There have.
有过
How many?
多少起
Uh I don't know.
我不知道
But there have been civilian deaths.
但确实有过平民死亡
Not intentional civilian deaths accidental. Yes.
非故意平民死亡,即意外的,对,
Our drones are accurate but we can't control everything
我们的无人机很精确,但仍无法
that happens on the ground in Afghanistan.
对阿富汗地面上发生的事尽在掌握
In fact aren't civilian casualties such a common occurrence
事实上,平民伤亡是件寻常事吧
that they have been assigned the slang term "Squirters"?
它已经有个固定的说法了吧
No ma'am that's incorrect.
不,女士,这么说不正确
Oh my apologies.
抱歉
In the week before the arrest of Staff Sergeant Elkins
就在艾金斯中士被逮捕的前一周
weren't eight civilians killed in a drone attack
在对基地组织间谍达萨里
on the alQaeda operative Amad al Dasari?
进行无人机袭击时是否死了八个平民
I believe nine were killed.
我想是九个
Excuse me nine.
对不起,是九个
And how many drone operators were arrested in that attack?
那次事故中有多少无人机操作员被抓
How many?
多少个
Yes.
是的
None to my knowledge.
据我所知,没有
And how many prosecutions and arrests
那么之前有多少人因为平民伤亡
have resulted from any of these civilian deaths?
而遭到过起诉和逮捕?
None. So I'm trying to figure this out.
没有,我一直想搞明白,
Even though you're in a trailer
即使你在拉斯维加斯以北
20 miles north of Las Vegas
二十英里远的拖车里,
you do consider yourself part of the battlefield in Afghanistan?
你也认为自己是在阿富汗的战场上吗
Yes of course.
当然
And like many of the men and the women
就像陪审团里的大部分军官
on this jury you have been in battle
即使没有可炫耀的战伤
even though you don't have any war wounds to show for it?
你也仍在战斗,对吗
That's correct ma'am.
没错,女士
So Staff Sergeant Elkins was in battle too wasn't she?
那艾金斯中士当时也在战斗,不是吗
Yes. So this is a prosecution of a soldier
是的,所以这是一起关于士兵,
who accidentally killed a civilian on the battlefield isn't it?
在战场上意外杀死平民的起诉,不是吗
Objection. Sustained.
反对,反对有效,
That's okay. I think the jury understands.
没关系,我想陪审团会明白的
Mrs. Florrick!
福瑞克律师
Yes that's right.
对,就这样
Keep it casual don't see me
保持随意,不要看我
until... hark!
直到...该打招呼了
There you are.
你在这里啊
I was rushing over here rehearsing my apology.
我匆忙赶过来,一边还在打道歉的腹稿
Can I just say I am so sorry?
我就说声很抱歉可以吗
Oh did you uh order me something?
你替我点过东西了吗
Just a little cheese and fruit.
点了点奶酪和水果
You are such a kick Eli.
你可真幽默,伊莱
Well I hope this means you forgive me. It does.
我想这意味着你原谅我了,确实,
I blame myself for not seeing it coming.
我怪自己没看清事态
Oh come on there was nothing to see.
得了吧,没东西可看的
I was just offered the Fruit Association job yesterday.
我昨天才收到果品协会的工作要约
Smile Eli so I know you're okay.
笑笑,伊莱,让我知道你没事
I'm not gonna let you go.
我不会让你走的
You're too cute to let go.
你太可爱了,舍不得你走
No you're the cute one.
不,你才可爱
Did anyone ever tell you you have a prerecorded voice?
有人和你说过吗,你有副像预录的嗓音
A what? No what is that?
一副什么,没有,那是什么
One of those credit card voices
像种信用卡公司用的录音
that tells you your call will be answered
告诉你,你的电话将会以
in the order received.
打进去的顺序按序接听
I got to borrow that one.
这个段子我得借走了
So on the phone you mentioned something
在电话里,你曾提过
about us working together?
我们一起合作的事对吧
Yes.
是的
The Dairy Guild and the Fruit Association are natural allies.
乳品公会和果品协会本就是同一战线的
We have a mutual enemy.
我们有个共同的敌人
Vegetables? Yes.
蔬菜协会吗,是的,
You lost real estate.
你在流失地盘
Vegetables gained real estate at your expense.
而蔬菜协会则抢占了你失去的地盘
That's what I keep telling the fruit growers.
我一直都这么对果农说的
Well what do you propose?
那你有什么提议
Combine our lobbying efforts.
联合我们的游说活动
I want to say yes Eli
我真的想答应你,伊莱
but you can't keep going after the pyramid.
但是你不能一直使用那个金字塔图表
So what should we do?
那我们应该怎么做
Well without acknowledging we're a "We" yet
鉴于我们目前还不是真正的"我们"
you should create a new diagram.
你们需要制作一张新的图表
And if we do?
如果我们做出来了呢
Well show it to me.
那就拿来让我看看
Fruit and cheese are natural allies here right?
水果商和奶酪商是天生的同盟,不是吗
She said yes Eli? Yes but she's lying.
她答应了,伊莱,但她在说谎,
She said yes too quickly.
她答应得太快了
She's either already talking to the vegetable lobby
她要么已经与蔬菜方的游说团队沟通过了
or she'll use our interest to up their interest.
要么是在利用我们巩固她的利益
You got all of this from "Yes"?
你通过她的一句回答听出这么多信息
I need to talk to the bread people.
我需要跟面包商们谈谈
Eli our clients don't want to go there.
伊莱,我们的客户不想我们这么做
I'll talk to them; it's the only way to beat this lady.
我会跟他们说,唯有如此才能打败她
We are not trying to beat this lady Eli;
我们的目的不是打败她,伊莱
we're just trying to do well by our client.
我们只是要为我们的客户利益最大化
I got to go.
我得挂了
Andrew R. Galecki.
安德鲁·R·葛莱基
I work at Langley as a military analyst.
我的工作是中情局总部的军事分析员
And you were part of the sensortoshooter
你是参与无人机从观测到发射导弹之间
decision chain on the drone maneuver?
决定环节的一员吗
Yes the kill chain.
是的,攻击环节
Now the defense has argued that there are many deaths
现在被告提出在无人机的军事打击中
in UAS maneuvers and this is just one more.
存在多起平民伤亡,这不过是其中一件
Is that true?
这属实吗
There is in fact collateral damage in drone maneuvers
无人机军事行动中确实存在一些附带伤亡
but most of these deaths are taken into account
但其中大部分都是我们在分析攻击行动时
in the kill chain algorithm.
已经考虑到了的
You'll have to explain that sir.
先生,你需要对此进行解释
We take into account the strategic value
我们会分析消灭行动目标的
of eliminating a target
战略价值
the potential damage to civilians
以及潜在的对平民
and the proximity to mosques schools or hospitals.
领近的寺院,学校,医院的附带损害
This is all entered into a computer algorithm
这些数据会全部输入电脑进行计算
which determines the worthiness of an attack.
再据此确定是否进行攻击
So there are some deaths of civilians
所以有一部分的平民伤亡
that are deemed appropriate.
是被允许的
Unfortunately yes sometimes the value of killing
遗憾地说是这样,有时候杀死基地组织
an alQaeda target outweighs killing civilians.
目标比少许平民伤亡更重要
That was the case
在打击基地组织成员
with the alQaeda operative Amad al Dasari?
达萨里的时候就是这种情况吗
The defense has argued that someone should have been arrested
被告辩称这些行动中也存在平民伤亡
in that attack because civilians were killed.
于是也应该有人对此承担责任
No that attack was sanctioned.
不是这样的,那些行动是被批准的
We were willing to risk more deaths
达萨里对合众国是一个巨大威胁
because Mr. Al Dasari was such a danger to the United States.
因此我们愿意承担更大的连带伤害
And the drone attack initiated by the accused?
然而这次由被告发起的无人机行动呢
That was not a sanctioned attack.
这是一个没有被批准的攻击行为
We sent out an immediate transmission
当我们看到在那片区域内有儿童时
when we saw children in the area.
我们立即发出了信号
The accused took it upon herself to fire anyway.
而被告自作主张决定开火
How many women are on the jury?
陪审团里面有几名女性
Six.
六位
We should argue she's being prosecuted
我们可以辩称因为被告是女性
because she's a woman.
所以才遭到起诉
It's not true and even if it wereit doesn't matter.
这不是真的,而且即使属实也不值一提
Why isn't it true?
为什么就不是真的
The pilot isn't being prosecuted
领航员没有受到起诉
none of her commanders all men.
她的所有长官,都是男人
Do we know that?
是这样吗
Check the transcripts.
查一下文件副本
I thought it was all male names.
我记得里面都是男性名字
It won't work.
这个方法行不通的
The panel will consider it whining.
陪审团会认为我们在发牢骚
What defense would they consider not whining?
他们认为哪个被告没有发牢骚
What'd you find?
你发现什么了
Um nothing.
呃,没什么
Would you excuse me for a moment?
请原谅我出去一下
It's not gonna work.
你这样子是行不通的
What's not gonna work?
什么行不通
Seducing me.
勾引我
I don't want to seduce you.
我没有想勾引你
You don't? No.
你没有,没有,
Too easy.
太没挑战性
Hey.
嘿,
I mean what's the point anyway? I don't get it.
我是说,这有什么意思呢,我不理解
Without a penis involved?
没有男人的参与
That's like baseball without a bat.
就像是玩棒球却没有球棒
Well you get it when you get it.
你感受到的时候自然就会理解
Oh... Deep.
发自内心的
It's different.
是不一样的
A woman's lips and when you get a woman excited...
女人的嘴唇,而且让另一个女人兴奋
It's not like a man.
这跟男人在一起是不一样的
I hope not.
我希望是不一样的
It's not aggressive.
没有咄咄逼人
It's slow.
而是缓慢的
Suspenseful.
令人紧张的
You want to hurt Cary?
你想要伤害凯里吗
No.
不会啊
Yeah you do.
你确实想要伤害他
That's okay he wants to hurt you too.
没关系的,他也想打击你
Really? And how does he want to do that?
真的么,他要怎么做呢
Through me.
通过我
How's he gonna do that through you?
他怎样才能通过你来打击我呢
There's a special prosecutor.
来了一个特别检察官
Wendy ScottCarr.
温迪·斯科特卡尔
Yep.
是她
And we're not going after Lemond Bishop.
而且我们不准备追查莱蒙德·毕夏普
We are going after Will Gardner.
我们打算调查威尔·加德纳
On what?
基于什么
Bribery banging judges.
行贿,跟法官上床
Did I say banging?
我刚才是说上床吗
You did.
是的
I meant bribing.
我是想说贿赂
I need to get a cab.
我得打个车回去了
Here's my money.
这是我的酒钱
I got it.
我来就可以了
No no no I got it I got it.
不用,不用,我来吧
You all right?
你还好吧
I said it would take more than just a few shots
我说过要把我弄上床
to get me into bed.
还得多灌我几杯才行
Then what?
然后呢
I asked her what it was like to make love to a woman.
我问她跟女人上床是什么感觉
You want to know what she said?
你想知道她怎么说吗
When we get excited you can feel it.
她说当你兴奋起来,自然就能感觉到了
Did she want to touch you?
她想这样抚摸你吗
She wanted me like this.
她想要我这么做
Thank you.
多谢
So what were you were looking for?
你想找什么
Just seeing if someone was looking through my files.
想看一下有没有人浏览了我的文件
Well your history's right here
你的浏览记录在这儿
which should show you which files were opened.
这里会显示哪些文件被打开过
How far back? Saturday
多少天前,星期六,
Nope. Nothing on Saturday.
没有,星期六那天没有记录
Your webcam was on but that's about it.
除了网络摄像头开着,其他就没什么了
What's up?
怎么回事
What'd she do?
她做了什么
Nothing. I just want to create stronger boundaries.
没什么,我只是想要一条更明确的界限
I think your grandmother misses being involved in our lives
我想你们奶奶很怀念大家一起生活的日子
and... I want to talk to her about that.
我会跟她谈谈
Well Dad sends her to pick us up.
是爸爸让她来接我们的
I know. And I'll talk to your dad
我知道,我也会跟你们父亲说
but I don't know if I can change that.
但是我不觉得我能改变什么
So you just want us to keep her out of the apartment?
所以你想让我们把奶奶拒之门外
She went through your laptop didn't she?
她动了你的笔记本,是不是
What?
她做了什么
Grandma went through Mom's laptop.
奶奶偷看了妈妈的笔记本电脑
I don't know that. I don't know.
我不知道是不是这样,我还不确定
Your dad and I are being very good with each other these days
我跟你们父亲最近相处得不错
and I just don't want Jackie getting in the way of that.
我只是不想让杰姬随意打搅
What was she looking for? I don't even know that she was.
她在找什么,我差点连她乱翻都不知道,
Here. Take these keys and let me know
拿好钥匙,如果有什么麻烦
if there are any problems.
通知我一声
Mom what does she want?
妈妈,她到底想要什么
I think your grandmother...
我想你们的奶奶
wants sole custody for your dad.
想要替你们的爸爸争取抚养权
What?
什么
Mom we're not six.
妈妈,我们又不是才六岁
I know. She wishes you were.
我明白,她倒希望你们是的
Is she looking for things you did wrong?
她是想挑你的错吗
I don't know okay?
我也不知道,好吧
I just... I want to be safe that's all.
我只是希望一切平安
Is there anything on there?
你有什么她能挑的错吗
No.
没有
Mom are you all right?
妈妈,你还好吧
我...
I am I...
I just have to get this figured out that's all.
我只是必须把这一切理清
We have to watch Grandma.
我们得监视奶奶
I know.
我知道
She's such a bitch.
她真是个贱人
Your call is very important to us.
您的来电对我们很重要
Please stay on the line
请不要挂机
and your call will be answered in the order...
您的来电将会接通...
It's her. It's her voice.
这是她,这是她的声音
Bread Eli.
伊莱,面包业的人
Our interests are identical.
我们的兴趣是一致的
Bread.
面包业
Dairy. You have suffered
奶制品业,你们在营养餐盘计划中
the most from the MyPlate design.
遭受损失最重
Bread used to hold the prominent spot on the pyramid.
面包曾经在食物金字塔中突出的位置
Now it is classified as grains.
现在却只沦为了谷类的一员
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办
Combine our lobbying interests.
一同游说
It's not going to help.
没有用的
It's all about vegetables these days.
现在一切都只与蔬菜有关
What food holds the most sway over Congress?
哪种食物在国会的影响力最大
What food receives $3.5 billion a year in food subsidies?
哪种食物每年享受三十五亿元的补贴
Corn? That's right.
玉米吗,没错,
Corn has always been classified as a vegetable
玉米一直都是被归入蔬菜类的
but it's just as much a grain.
但它明明是种谷物
How are you Gina?
吉娜,你还好吗
I'm good ma'am.
很好,女士
Are you in touch with your parents?
你和你的父母联系过了吗
I am.
是的
Are they coming?
他们要来吗
No.
不,
Is there anything I can do for you?
还有什么我能为你做的吗
Anything at all?
任何事
No.
没有
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
All rise!
全体起立
Staff Sergeant Nora Swan
诺拉·斯旺中士
Aircraft Structural Maintenance.
飞机结构维修部
And the accused was your bunkmate at Addis Air Force Base?
被告人是你在亚迪斯空军基地的室友吗
Yes sir. And what did you observe
是的,长官,你有观察到,
your bunkmate doing on the morning in question?
你室友当天早上的行为有异吗
Ingesting Adriphan.
服用了艾迪凡
This is a prescription stimulant
是一种处方兴奋剂
used to combat shiftwork sleep disorder?
用来消除轮班工作引起的睡眠紊乱吗
Yes sir.
是的,长官
It keeps you awake? Yes sir.
它使你保持清醒吗,是的,长官,
But it can also overstimulate cause someone to overreact...
但它也能使人过度兴奋,做出过激...
Objection. Beyond the expertise.
反对,超出专业范畴
I'll rephrase.
我重问
Have you ever been warned about the side effects of Adriphan?
你向她警告过艾迪凡的副作用吗
Yes sir.
是的,长官
It can make you jumpy.
它会使人激动
React too quickly to stimuli.
刺激后过快做出反应
Thank you Sergeant.
谢谢你,中士
Sergeant where did Staff Sergeant Elkins get these pills?
中士,艾金斯中士从哪里得到这些药的呢
They were... Mine.
它们是...我的
So you have a prescription for them?
那你有药的处方吗
No. But you were taking them
没有,但你仍在服用,
these pills that tend to overstimulate?
这些会让人过度激动的药吗
I was. Why?
是的,为什么呢,
We're in doubleshifts on some days on maintenance.
在机械保养我们有时一天要上两班
You know it'sit's the only way to stay awake.
这是唯一保持清醒的方法
And you were fine with the risk of being overstimulated?
你宁愿冒过度兴奋的危险吗
Objection. I'll rephrase.
反对,我重问,
You testified that you did not
你作证说你没有
have a prescription for these pills
这些药物的处方
so where did you get them?
那你是从哪里得到它们的呢
Where?
你是问哪里吗
Yes if you didn't get them from a medical specialist
对,如果你不是从医师那里取得
you must have gotten them from somewhere.
你肯定是从别处拿到的
I...
我...
II'd rather not say.
我希望不回答
Yes and I'd rather not ask.
我也希望不用问
From someone in the unit ma'am.
女士,是从部队中的人手里拿的
Do other people in the unit take these pills? Yes.
部队里还有其他人服药吗,是的,
In fact isn't it an open secret that Adriphan
事实上,是不是所有人都在服用艾迪凡
is taken by almost everyone from fighter pilots to...?
已经是公开的秘密了,从飞行员到...
Objection Your Honor. Calls for speculation.
法官大人,反对,不可任意猜测
Actually I don't think it calls for much speculation at all.
事实上,我不认为这是任意猜测
Mrs. Florrick!
福瑞克夫人
My apologies Your Honor.
法官大人,抱歉
No further questions.
没有问题了
My parents always wanted me to take the corporate path.
我父母一直想让我做企业律师
But you were the rebel?
但你很叛逆吗
I tried being a defense attorney but...
我试过做辩护律师,但是...
I realized I didn't like guilty people.
我发现我不喜欢有罪之人
Not that you do.
我并不是说你喜欢
Oh no I do. I love them.
不,我是喜欢,我爱他们
That's why I work here.
这就是我在这里工作的原因
This isn't going to go well is it?
看来进展不会顺利,对吧
Nope.
没错
This is where I sat when I was waiting to be fired.
当我等着被炒的时候就是坐在这里
Really?
真的吗
Do you have children Diane?
戴安,你有孩子吗
I don't.
没有
Well i found the best way to raise mine
我发现养育我的孩子最好的方法
was to tell them exactly what is expected of them
就是告诉他们我对他们的期望
how they misbehaved and what they have to do
他们哪里行为不当,还有如何
to get back in my good graces.
重新博得我的欢心
I didn't even know you had graces
我都不知道你还有欢心呢
and suddenly I seem to be out of them.
突然间我好像失去了你的欢心啊
No. I'm speaking of your partner.
不,我是在说你的合伙人
Ah Will. Well actually he's in court right now.
威尔,事实上,他现在正在法庭上
But why don't I tell him you dropped by?
要不我之后告诉他你来找过他
Diane I am leading an investigation into judicial bribery.
戴安,我在负责一宗司法贿赂案的调查
There are three judges on the bench
有三位现任法官
who are receiving payments in trade for their decisions.
用判决换取报酬
Really?
真的吗
Who?
是谁
We believe the nexus of that bribery scheme is Will Gardner.
我们认为这次贿赂案的联系人是威尔·加德纳
It's always nice to know how my tax dollars are being spent.
能知道我们交的税如何花掉的真是欣慰
Mr. Gardner has a Wednesday night pickup game
加德纳先生在周三晚上有篮球比赛
involving lawyers and judges.
有律师和法官参加
At these games he's introduced judges to bookies
在比赛上,他把法官介绍给收注人
for the purposes of illegal betting.
以作不合法的赌博
The judges quickly get sucked into bigger bets
很快法官下得注越来越大
at which time the bookies forgive the debt
在某个时刻收注人就把赌注一笔勾销
in trade for friendly sentences.
以交换有利判决
One thing I've noticed about prosecutors Ms. ScottCarr:
斯科特卡尔女士,我注意到公诉人的一个问题
they tend to treat accusations as facts.
他们最习惯把指控当做事实
We know your hands are clean Diane.
戴安,我们知道你没有参与此事
How do we know that?
你们怎么能确信呢
You're right.
你是对的
We don't know your hands are clean.
我们不知道你是否有牵涉其中
You can demonstrate your hands are clean by talking with us.
你可以和我们合作以示清白
Well look at this my two favorite people.
真巧啊,我最喜欢的两个人
Cary. Kalinda.
凯里,凯琳达,
Did you get home all right?
你回家还好吧
I did. Thank you. Whew hangover.
还好,谢谢,宿醉
Nice jacket.
夹克挺好看
Thanks. I think it's the same label.
谢谢,跟你那件是同个牌子
Thank you for the time. No problem.
打扰了,不客气,
Where's Will? He's parking.
威尔在哪儿,他在停车,
Do you have a minute?
有空吗
You're being investigated.
你被调查了
I know. It's winding down.
我知道,风头已经过去了
It's not winding down.
风头没有过去
Peter Florrick just assigned Wendy ScottCarr
彼得·福瑞克刚指派温迪·斯科特卡尔
as a special prosecutor.
为特别检察官
How do you know? She was just in my office
你怎么知道,她刚来过我办公室,
trying to turn me against you.
想挑拨离间
It's about Lemond Bishop. They're trying to use me...
要查的是莱蒙德·毕夏普,他们是想利用我
No it's not. We need to get out of the Lemond Bishop business...
不是这样,我们得退出毕夏普的生意,
Will it's not. They're coming after you.
威尔,不是这样,他们是冲你来的
They say that just to scare you.
他们这么说是想吓你
They say that because they have something.
他们这么说是因为手上有把柄
Judicial bribery.
司法腐败
What?
什么
Your Wednesday night basketball games.
你每周三晚上的篮球活动
She thinks you're introducing judges to bookies.
她认为你把法官介绍给赌博庄家
What?
什么
The judges bet on games they can't pay;
那些法官赌了球,付不起钱
the bookies relieve the debt in trade for a lesser sentence.
庄家就减免了债务,用以换取轻判
I don't want you to say anything to me...
你不用向我解释什么
but I want you to take care of this.
但我希望你处理好这件事
I will not let this firm go under
我不会让这间律所
because of some S.A. fishing expedition...
因为州检察官的蓄意盘查而垮掉
Diane it's not true... Of course it's not true.
戴安,那不是真的,那当然不是真的,
That's not the point.
那不是重点
Make it go away.
把这事解决掉
Stop it.
结束吧
Stop...? Alicia.
结束什么,艾丽西娅,
Peter Florrick is coming after you because you are sleeping with his wife.
彼得·福瑞克找你麻烦是因为你跟他老婆有染
Don't lie to me.
别对我撒谎
It's wrong.
这是错误的
You are her boss. He is the state's attorney.
你是她的老板,他是州检察官
Even if it weren't wrong it's not smart.
即便这算不上错,那也是不明智的
Stop sleeping with his wife.
别再跟他老婆有染了
Do you understand me?
你明白我意思吗
You gentlemen are a grain you are not a vegetable.
先生们,你们是谷类,你们不是蔬菜类
In fact other vegetables gain more
实际上,其他蔬菜跟你们搭上关系
by being associated with you than you with them.
所得的好处多过你从他们身上得到的
That is why you were left with MyPlate.
这就是你们被营养餐盘所忽略的原因
Where is corn?
玉米在哪儿
It is subsumed in "Vegetables."
被算作蔬菜了
But we aim to change all that.
但我们旨在改变这一切
With this.
用这个
A fullbody food chart.
一个全身型食物结构图
With sections for fruits dairy breads.
分为水果,乳制品,面包等部分
And here... Corn is at the heart.
在这里,玉米的位置在心脏
A place of prominence.
一个至关重要的地方
To reflect its importance in the American diet.
反映了它在国人饮食中的重要性
It is to all our benefit to rethink the current food chart.
重新考虑目前的食物结构图对我们大家都有益
And we need your help to encourage Congress to...
我们需要你们的帮助来促使国会
Chin up.
打起精神
Eli. Hi how are you?
伊莱,你好吗
I'm good. So you're here...?
我很好,你来这里是
Oh just to chat with a few friends.
来跟几个朋友随便聊聊
Really? How nice. Arthur hi.
是吗,真好,亚瑟,你好,
So you're trying to pull corn on board?
你打算把玉米拉上船吗
On board? With you.
什么拉上船,站在你那边,
Well it's produce isn't it?
它也是农作物,对不
I thought we had a deal. Really?
还以为我们已经谈妥了,是吗,
Cheese and fruit?
芝士加水果吗
That was our agreement.
我们是这么说好的
When you're dead Eli you know what the polite thing is to do?
你死的时候,伊莱,知道什么是礼貌吗
Get a shovel.
自己去挖坟墓
We think you should take Ventura.
我们认为应该由你来盘问文图拉
Why?
为什么
The sexism angle will come better from you.
性别歧视的角度由你来谈好些
We're worried it'll seem
我们担心如果我们来逼问他
like outsiders meddling if we go tough on him.
会显得好像外人多管闲事
Understood.
明白了
All rise!
全体起立
Uh thank you for returning Lieutenant Ventura.
谢谢你回来,文图拉中尉
Um you have testified that uh
你曾在证词中说
there was no delay in the standdown transmission
在攻击环节中终止信息的传送
from the kill chain and that therefore
未有延迟,因此
uh Staff Sergeant Elkins overreacted.
是艾金斯中士反应过度
Yes sir.
是的,长官
Good. Okay.
好,好
So uh...
那,
Okay. Um...
好,
Uh so um...
那,
have there been transmission delays in the past? Have there been?
以前是否有过传送延迟,有过吗
Yes but there wasn't one here.
有过,但这次不是
Sergeant Elkins ignored the order.
艾金斯中士无视命令
I see.
我明白了
And is that why you started an online petition in the spring
因此你在春天的时候发起网上投票
opposing the integration of females into the submarine force?
反对将女性纳入潜艇部队?
Because females can't take orders?
因为女性不听指挥吗
Objection Your Honor. Relevance.
反对,法官阁下,此问与本案无关
I... Sustained.
我,反对有效
Lieutenant Ventura
文图拉中尉
have you worked with other female airmen in the UAV complex?
你在无人机综合项目中是否与其他女性共事过
Yes definitely.
是的,肯定有
And you have no issues working with female NCOs?
你跟女性军士共事没有问题吗
No of course not. Why?
当然没有,怎么了
Because I'm asking you a question.
因为我要问你个问题
Lieutenant Ventura
文图拉中尉
who is Staff Sergeant Montoya?
蒙托亚中士是谁
Sergeant Montoya worked as a sensor operator
蒙托亚中士去年在
in the UAV last year. She has since been removed.
无人机行动中任传感器操作员,后来调走了
And she was removed because you complained about her?
她是因为被你投诉而调走的吗
No sir. She was being disruptive during our shifts.
不是,长官,是她在我们值班的时候捣乱
So you had her replaced?
所以你就把她换了吗
No i told my commanding officer and he replaced her.
不是,我报告了我的指挥官,他把她换了
Understood.
明白了
And how many other NCOs have you worked beside without incident?
除此之外你还与多少位军士顺利共事过
Dozens. This was my first incident.
几十个,这是我的第一次出状况
A female?
跟女性吗
Yes but that's incidental.
是的,但这是偶然的
So it's incidental that out of the dozens
那在你多年来共事过的几十个军士中
of NCOs you've worked with over the years
你仅仅投诉过两位女性
you've had complaints only about two females? Yes sir.
也是偶然吗,是的,长官,
Who works with you now?
现在谁跟你一起工作
I don't understand the question.
我不明白你问的什么
Now that you've had Staff Sergeant Elkins replaced...
现在是谁取代了艾金斯中士
Objection. Sustained.
反对,反对有效,
Now that you're working with someone other than Staff Sergeant Elkins
你现在不用跟艾金斯中士一起工作
are there any complaints?
你投诉过吗
No. I work well with people.
没有,我跟大家相处得很好
Is Staff Sergeant Elkins' replacement a male or a female?
取代艾金斯中士的人是男是女
A male.
男性
Understood.
明白了
Thank you for your honesty.
谢谢你的坦诚
Hello Jackie.
你好,杰姬
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
I was uh...
我,
My key seems to be sticking.
我的钥匙好像卡住了
I know.
我知道
You changed the locks?
你换了锁
I did.
是的
Would you like to explain why?
能解释下为什么吗
Sure. I don't want you in here anymore.
当然,不想再让你进来
You don't want me picking up Zach and Grace?
不需要我再接扎克和格蕾丝了吗
I don't.
不需要
But I can't control what Peter needs from you.
彼得需要你做什么我管不着
What you need from me too Alicia.
你也需要我,艾丽西娅
But I can control my home.
但我有权管我的家
I don't want you in here Jackie.
我不希望你在这里,杰姬
I don't want you going through my things.
不想你动我的东西
I don't want you in my computer.
动我的电脑
You're hurting your children.
你在伤害你的孩子
I might be but that's between me and them
或许吧,那是我和他们之间的事
and I would never take your word for it.
我不会再听你的建议了
They're not safe with you.
他们跟着你不安全
Go ahead Jackie reach into that bag of tricks.
来吧,杰姬,尽管放马过来
What do you have that could hurt me?
你还有什么是能伤害我的
Zach is dating Eli Gold's daughter.
扎克和伊莱·戈德的女儿约会
Oh my gosh. That's terrible.
我的天哪,真可怕
They were in your bedroom.
在你的卧室里
Should I get a chair for this?
我用不用搬把椅子
Grace goes into her bedroom with her tutor and locks the door.
格蕾丝和她的家庭教师在屋里还反锁门
Well it would help if you got your facts straight Jackie.
你得弄清事实再说话,杰姬
There is no lock on Grace's door.
格蕾丝的门上没有锁
She pushes the chair against it.
她拿椅子顶着门
Look at me Jackie.
看我,杰姬
Look at my face.
看我的表情
You no longer have the power to wound.
你不再有杀伤力了
They're your children.
他们是你的孩子
You need to be their mother.
你要做他们的母亲
Good night Jackie.
晚安,杰姬
Zach?
扎克
Hey Mom. What's up?
妈妈,什么事
Jackie drives you over to Dad's now?
现在杰姬送你去爸爸那里吗
Yeah. Why?
是的,怎么了
Get your coat. Let's buy you a car.
穿衣服,给你买车去
No I understand. I'll just keep in touch.
不,我明白,保持联系
Thank you.
谢谢
That didn't sound good.
听起来不妙
We're out of the cheese business.
奶酪生意黄了
The dairy people want a change of direction.
乳品协会的人想改变方向
They're going with Stacie Hall.
他们要史黛西·豪尔
I explained she made no sense since she represents fruit too.
我说她也代理水果行业,这么做没有意义
But they thought a nonsensical plan made more sense than I did.
可他们认为一个无意义的计划比我的强
I need something to drink.
我要喝点什么
Well don't get morose.
不要郁闷
Why not?
为什么不
It deserves a little wallowing don't you think?
沉浸一下总可以吧,你说呢
Four or five million a year between us.
我们之间一年四五百万
Nora why don't I have Scotch?!
诺拉,为什么没有威士忌
Win them back.
争取回来
Oh yes you're right.
是,你是对的
What was I thinking?
我在想什么
Do men really have that much success in their life
男人们一生真的有那么多成功
that the first setback that comes along
第一次出现小挫折
they get all weepy?
就眼泪汪汪了吗
I'm not weepy.
我没有眼泪汪汪
I'm...
我...
I'm tired.
我累了
It's hard doing this.
做这个很艰难
I don't sleep at night.
夜不能寐
I stare at the clock I think about nothing else.
盯着闹钟,别的都不想
And it's not productive time.
那又不是工作时间
It's stareattheclock time.
是盯着闹钟的时间
You can always give up.
要放弃总是有机会的
Can I just have a minute to feel bad for myself?
我能自己难受一会儿吗
Yes I'm sorry.
好吧,抱歉
I don't like losing.
我不喜欢输
I'm always looking for when things start to turn south.
我一直在留心什么时候事情会变糟
What if it's now?
现在又如何
Eli we're gonna wallow for a few hours now.
伊莱,我们现在要放纵几小时
We'll drink.
一起喝点酒
I'll put you in a cab.
我送你上出租车
You will sleep it off.
你睡一觉
You won't feel good in the morning.
明早会感觉不好
You will come in late but you will come in.
你会迟到,但你还是会来
We'll sit we'll talk.
我们坐下来,再谈
You've been lording it over us up until now.
一直以来到现在你都摆架子
I have not.
我没有
Yes you have. Don't argue.
是的,你有,别争辩
You are brilliant but you're not God's gift.
你很有才,但还不是惊世奇才
We'll sit and talk.
坐下来聊聊
We'll hatch a plan.
策划一个计划
And Stacie Hall is going to rue the day.
到那天史黛西·豪尔就后悔去吧
And that's a fact.
事情就是这样
But for the moment...
不过现在...
Members of the panel have you reached a verdict?
全体陪审员,你们有裁决了吗
Staff Sergeant Regina Elkins please stand.
瑞吉娜·艾金斯中士,请起立
"In the matter of The United States v.
"就美利坚合众国诉"
"Staff Sergeant Regina E. Elkins
"瑞吉娜·E·艾金斯中士一案"
"On the charge of murder under Section 118 of the Uniform Code
"根据军事审判统一法典"
"Of Military Justice count one
"第118条谋杀罪,一"
"We the panel find the accused guilty.
"陪审团认为被告有罪"
"On the charge of murder under Section 118
"根据军事审判统一法第118条"
"Of the Uniform Code count two
"谋杀罪,二"
"We the panel find the accused guilty.
"陪审团认为被告有罪"
"On the charge of murder under Section 118 of the Uniform Code
"根据统一法第118条谋杀罪"
"Count three we the panel find the accused guilty.
"三,陪审团认为被告有罪"
"On the charge of murder under Section 118
"根据统一法第118条"
"Of the Uniform Code count four
"谋杀罪,四"
we the panel find the accused guilty."
"陪审团认为被告有罪"
You thought it was unjust?
你认为不公平
Yes.
是的
Why?
为什么
She was scapegoated.
她是替罪羊
She's being sent to prison
她坐牢
because she was used as a scapegoat
就因为她是替罪羊
for an inaccurate drone program.
因为错误的无人机程序
No. She was convicted because she did wrong.
不,她被判有罪是因为她做错事
She was a woman that was her only... Oh please.
她是女性,只因为...拜托,
Do you know what that defense says
那样的辩护
about the thousands of women who serve honorably?
对于上千名忠诚服役的女性
We don't want that defense.
是不需要的
This isn't about want. This is about truth.
不是想不想,而是是不是
And the truth is there are 12 people dead
事实是因为艾金斯中士的行为
because of Sergeant Elkins' actions.
12个人丧生
She went to work incapacitated by drugs
药物导致她丧失工作能力
and she killed 12 people. Six children.
杀死了12个人,六个孩子
You didn't ask one word about them.
对于他们你只字不提
They are dead.
他们死了
They burned to death.
烧死的
Children like yours.
像你的孩子那样的
Children like mine.
像我的孩子那样的
Their mothers are mourning them right now.
现在他们的母亲在哀悼
She may be pushing buttons but they are dead.
她或许只按了个钮,但他们死了
And they did nothing wrong.
他们没做错事
This was a just verdict.
这只是裁决
It was.
是,
And she will serve time for that.
她会因此坐牢
The problem with the charge of scapegoating is
替罪羊的说法问题在于
that it doesn't acknowledge at a certain point
这种说法没有意识到
you have to hold people accountable.
程序靠不住,人应该是靠得住的
That is what's happening here.
这是目前的状况
That's all.
仅此而已
I have to go now.
我得走了
Good night Mrs. Florrick.
晚安,福瑞克女士