手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《广告狂人》 > 广告狂人第四季 > 正文

广告狂人第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集:竞争对手

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Donald Draper's office.

唐纳德·德雷柏办公室
In addition to the two major cough drop users:
止咳药片的主要消费人群
Smokers and cold sufferers
除了烟民和感冒患者之外
is another group that eats them as candy...
另一个经常服用的人群
The technical term is "Hypochondriacs."
我们一般把他们称为忧郁症患者
Donald Draper.
我是唐纳德·德雷柏
Donald Draper's office.
唐纳德·德雷柏办公室
Hello?
喂,
You said not to buzz you all the time
你叫我不要老是按铃打扰你
but I don't know how else to do this.
我也不知道该怎么办
You have a phone call.
有你的电话
You can buzz me for a phone call.
如果是有电话,你可以按铃提醒我
Things like coffee after I've said no
如果我说了不要咖啡
You don't have to ask again.
你就不用再问第二遍
You're always asleep in here.
那是因为你总在这里睡觉
Walter Hoffman from "The times." He's a reporter.
《纽约时报》的记者沃特·霍夫曼找你
What's it regarding? You want me to go ask?
找我什么事,你要我现在去问吗,
I think we're done here.
先这样吧
"New York times."
《纽约时报》啊,
This is Don.
我是唐
Hi it's Walter Hoffman from "The New York times."
你好,我是纽约时报的记者沃特·霍夫曼
I write the advertising column.
我负责广告界新闻专栏
I know who you are. What can I do for you Walter?
我知道,有什么事吗,沃特
I just wanted to know if you'd heard
你听说了吗
that Cutler Gleason & Chaough just signed Clearasil.
C.G.C刚签下了克利拉斯的广告单
I don't keep track of accounts once we resign them.
客户一旦和我们解约,我们就不再关心他们的去向
I just think it's kind of interesting that first C.G.C.
他们先从你手中先抢走了回力球的广告
Takes the Jai Alai association from you and now this.
现在又抢走了克利拉斯
How do you explain it? I don't think about it.
不知你作何感想,从未挂心,
Well I talked to Ted Chaough
我和泰德·赵联系过了
and he said "Every time Don Draper looks in his rearview mirror
他说,每当唐·德雷柏看向汽车后视镜时
he sees me."
都会看见我
You have a partners' luncheon.
合伙人午宴要开始了
What's your point?
你想说什么
My point is: Do you have a response?
我想说,你打算对此作何回应
On the record? Please.
我的话会公开发布吗,是的,
I've never heard of him.
我从没听说过这个人
Anything else?
还有其它事吗
No. Have a good day.
没了,祝你今天愉快
This Selma thing is not going away.
塞尔玛事件愈演愈烈了(黑人为废除种族隔离和争取选举权而展开的斗争)
You still don't think they need a civil rights law?
你还是觉得他们不需要《民权法》吗
They got what they wanted. Why aren't they happy?
他们得到他们要的了,为什么还不满足
Because Lassie stays at the Waldorf and they can't.
因为连宠物狗都能下榻华尔道夫酒店,他们却不行
Please tell me I missed everything.
你们是不是已经谈完了
I now call to order a meeting of the partners.
我宣布,合伙人会议现在开始
Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce in attendance.
出席人,斯特林,库珀,德雷柏,普莱斯
Everybody.
人齐了
Very well then. Mr. Campbell.
好吧,先有请坎贝尔先生
Secor laxative has finally agreed to produce a television commercial
赛可通便剂终于同意拍摄电视广告
and test market it.
并开拓试销市场
How'd you ease them into it?
你怎么说服他们的
Must've had to loosen them up first.
首先肯定得让他们吃点甜头吧
We've had that client for 18 years Roger.
这个客户跟了18年了,罗杰
Pete has other news.
皮特还有一个好消息
A deerfield chum of mine
我的一个好友
roped me into a dinner for the Asia society
执意带我参加一个亚洲协会的晚宴
The result of which was a series of interesting phone calls
之后我和他们通了几次电话
and one lunch
吃了一顿午餐
regarding the Honda motorcycle company.
并探讨了和本田摩托公司的合作问题
They control over 50% of the U.S. Market.
他们在美国的市场占有率达到50%
I've seen them. They're cute.
我见过那种车,非常可爱
They're miserable at Grey.
他们在精信广告公司待遇非常悲惨
Well 50% of the market? Who wouldn't be?
50%的市场占有率,谁不会呢
"Where's my other half?"
"我剩下的一半去哪了"
They're taking meetings and
他们正商讨新的广告合作事宜
as of 9:00 this morning we're on the books.
也就是今天上午9点的事,我们的希望很大
$3 million in potential billings
300万美元的大单,
and they're venturing into automobiles as well.
他们还准备向汽车领域进军
When can you bring 'em in?
什么时候能把他们带过来
Listen let me spare you the agony and the ecstasy
听着,你们的顾虑或欣喜都是毫无必要的
and tell you we are not doing business with them.
因为我们不会和他们合作的
Excuse me?
什么
Look I don't expect you to understand this
听着,我不指望你能理解
Because you were a little boy
因为你还太年轻了
But I used to be a man with a lot of friends.
我曾经有很多朋友
World war II came
然后二战爆发
and they were all killed by your new yellow buddies.
他们都死在你口中的"黄种朋友"刺刀下
Look...
听着...
If Bernbach can do business with Volkswagen
如果伯恩巴克都能和大众合作(伯恩巴克,犹太人;大众,德国品牌)
we can do business with anybody.
我们就能和任何人合作
The war is over Roger.
战争已经结束了,罗杰
Why don't we just bring Dr. Lyle Evans in here?
何不干脆把莱尔·埃文斯博士请过来
That'll be enough of that.
够了
Lucky strike is great. Meeting adjourned.
跟幸福时光香烟的合作很愉快,会议到此为止
We don't usually put new business to a vote do we?
对于新客户的选择,我们一般不用投票决定吧
Does anyone really have a problem with this?
这样的大客户,你们还有意见吗
No. When can you bring 'em in?
没有,你什么时候能带他们过来
Immediately if possible. I don't want to lose our spot.
越快越好,我可不想错过机会
So far I've been advised to read the "The chrysanthemum and the sword."
目前有人建议我读《菊与刀》
From what I can tell they have their own way of doing business.
在我看来,他们有他们的做事方法
Bert I'm hoping you'll help us navigate these waters?
伯特,希望你能帮我们解决一下这个难题
I'll prepare a few salient points.
我会准备几个要点
Keep Roger out of the loop.
别让罗杰掺和进来
A rather exciting possibility.
真是令人兴奋
Good work.
干得好
Joan get everybody that book.
琼,保证那本书人手一份
At least want them to see it on people's desks.
至少得让他们看到桌子上有
Who the hell is Dr. Lyle Evans?
谁是莱尔·埃文斯博士
I have no idea.
我不知道
Come in.
进来
Sally? Hello.
萨丽,快打招呼,你好,
I brought my doctor kit.
我把我的医疗用具带来了
Okay I'm gonna go.
我该走了
Enjoy yourself. Which one is it?
玩的开心点,在哪一家
I mean which restaurant in case I need to reach you.
我是说,万一我要找你,该打哪家饭店的电话
Benihana's.
芭堤雅餐厅
You're going to see a girl aren't you?
你要去约会,是吗
Yes I am.
是的
What's her name? Bethany.
她叫什么,贝瑟妮,
I don't like that.
我不喜欢这名字
Well you don't have to.
用不着你喜欢
Bed by 9:00
九点让他们睡觉
Jesus. What did you do?
天啊,你干嘛了
She looks like a mongoloid.
她看起来像个蒙古人
Is it that bad? Bobby go to bed.
有那么难看吗,博比,去睡觉,
Sally get over here. No.
萨丽,到我这来,不,
Good night.
快去睡
Come over here.
过来这边
I'm not mad. Come on.
我不生气,快来
Your dad is gonna kill me.
你爸爸会杀了我的
He's actually gonna kill me.
我死定了
You have short hair and daddy likes it.
你也是短发,我爸就很喜欢
That doesn't matter. You're not allowed to do this
和我无关,你不能这么做
and you know that.
你知道的
Are you and daddy doing it?
你和我爸爸做过吗
What? I know what it is.
什么,我知道那回事,
I know that the man pees inside the woman.
男人和女人做的那档事儿
Where did you hear that?
你从哪儿听来的
A girl at school.
学校的一个女孩儿说的
You should talk to your mommy.
你应该和你妈妈谈谈
I don't want to.
我不想
Well you don't need to know right now
你现在不用知道这些事
So stop changing the subject.
不要转移话题了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Do you understand I'm in worse trouble than you are?
你知道我现在的麻烦比你还要大吗
I just wanted to look pretty.
我只是想变得漂亮些
Come on.
走吧
We're gonna try and fix this okay?
我们来看看还能不能补救
You're not impressed.
你似乎不太开心
My hair smells like I've been frying chicken.
我头发上满是油烟味儿
Stop it.
快别这么说
This place is very expensive.
这里很贵的
That's not it. It's just not very intimate.
不是这个问题,这种就餐方式显得不够亲密
Three dates in five months?
五个月来只约会三次
Don't think I don't know why.
你以为我不知道为什么吗
If it isn't the inscrutable Don Draper.
这不是神秘的唐纳德·德雷柏吗
Ted.
泰德
This is my wife Nan.
这是我夫人,南
This is my friend Bethany. Ted Chaough.
这位是我朋友贝瑟妮,泰德·赵,
Don Draper. Pleasure.
唐纳德·德雷柏,幸会,
Pleasure.
幸会
We just booked Howard Moses to shoot Clearasil.
我们预约了霍华德·莫西给克利拉思拍摄广告
You ever work with him? Not yet.
你和他合作过吗,没有,
I thought I was clever
我以为我够聪明了
but it looks like you and I had the same idea.
但看起来你和我不相上下
What are you talking about? What do you think?
你在说什么,你觉得呢,
Honda? You think the rest of these tourists
本田,你觉得剩下这些人会不会是
are from J Walter Thompson?
智威汤逊广告公司派来的
I suppose it's possible.
我觉得有这种可能
The good news is it's gonna be between us.
好消息是,最终的竞争对手只会是你和我
The bad news is the best man's gonna win.
坏消息是,狭路相逢唯有勇者才能决胜
Enjoy your dinner.
祝您进餐愉快
We will. Nice to meet you.
当然,幸会了,
What are you doing Ted? My Job.
泰德,你这是在干嘛,工作啊,
Who's he? Some fly I keep swatting away.
他是谁,避之唯恐不及的臭苍蝇,
They haven't done half of what we have.
他们的广告作品尚不及我们的一半
The minute he declared himself the competition
但他却自称是我们的竞争对手
suddenly we were equal.
似乎如此就和我们平起平坐了一样
Well as far as I'm concerned he's no competition at all.
恕我愚见,他实在无法与你相提并论
Hello?
怎么了嘛
We're not gonna let is spoil our evening are we?
不能让这事破坏了我们的浪漫之夜,是吧
No.
正是
Do you know how to use those?
你居然会用筷子
Yes.
是的
Think you could teach me?
教教我吧
What time did they go to bed?
他们几点睡的
I'm really really sorry.
真的十分抱歉
They still up? No.
他们还没睡吗,不是,
It's just... I was watching TV with Bobby
我和博比一起看电视
and I turned around for a second
疏忽了一下
and Sally cut her hair.
萨丽就把她的头发剪掉了
What?
什么
It's pretty bad.
真的很糟糕
I could've just left them alone.
我还不如让他们自己在家呢
She was in the bathroom. I didn't know.
她当时躲进了厕所,我也不知道
You were supposed to watch them.
你有责任看好他们的
Don't. I finally got her to sleep.
别,我好不容易才让她睡着的
Do you know the River of Shit I'm gonna get from her mother?
你知道她母亲会怎样苛责我吗
I'm sorry about that. I tried to fix it
很抱歉,我试着补救了
But you'll probably need to take her to the beauty parlor.
但你可能需要带她去美容院一下
Why the hell would she do that?
她为什么要这么做
She probably wanted to look older like Hayley Mills.
她可能是想学海莉·米尔斯扮大人吧, (海莉·米尔斯,着名童星,生于1946年)
I don't know.
我也不知道
I really shouldn't. Consider it severance.
我不该拿,就当退职费吧,
Look... I don't want your advice okay?
听我说...我不需要你的建议,明白吗,
Good night.
晚安
It's probably the kids.
大概是孩子们回来了
Hi mom. Did you have a nice time?
妈妈,玩得开心吗,
Yeah.
开心
Take that hat off.
把帽子摘了
Let me explain okay?
听我解释,好吗
What the hell happened to you? Calm down.
你该死的怎么回事,冷静点,
You cut her hair? No.
你剪了她头发,不是,
I cut it. I'm sorry.
我自己剪的,抱歉
Betty.
贝蒂
It was an accident. Jesus.
是个意外而已,天呐,
Betts is that necessary?
贝蒂,有必要动手吗
I'm really really sorry.
我真的真的很抱歉
Damn right you're sorry. Get up to your room.
你的确应该感到抱歉,上楼回你房间
Hold on. No now.
等等,快去,
It'll be okay.
没事的
Bobby take your little brother outside and play.
博比,带你弟弟出去玩
You didn't have to hit her. You're right
你不该打她,你说得对,
Because it doesn't do anything!
因为这根本无关紧要
You have picture day.
学校还要拍合照呢
Forget about your sleepover. Kids do this.
最近别想去小朋友家过夜,小孩子不懂事而已,
You never did this? All I wanted was to have long hair.
你就没做过吗,我小时候就想要长头发,
In fact when my mother was mad at me
事实上,我妈生我气的时候
she would threaten to cut my hair.
才会威胁说要剪我头发
Where the hell were you? Look it just happened.
你当时人呢,那只是个意外,
The sitter wasn't paying attention.
保姆一下子没注意
You know what? I don't want to know about your life.
我不想知道你过的什么日子
You can't even watch them for a second.
你就不能照看他们一会吗
It's like leaving them with nobody.
非得随便找个人来照看他们
Because you're so good with them?
难道你照顾得就很好吗
Take her to the hairdresser.
带她去修一下头发
Goodbye.
我走了
Betty.
贝蒂
Henry I don't want to hear it.
亨利,别劝我
I want him dead!
我真恨不得他死
You don't think I feel that?
你以为我无法理解你此刻的感受吗
I was divorced Betty.
我也离过婚,贝蒂
My weekends with Ellie were sacrosanct.
每周末和埃莉在一起简直就是上天的恩赐
I probably paid for a building in play land
恨不得买下游乐场的整幢楼
And he couldn't take a night off?
而他都不能在家呆一晚陪孩子们吗
And who knows who he had watching her?
而且谁知道他找谁照看孩子了
Some secretary another whore?
是秘书,还是哪个淫妇
But...
但是
That's him not Sally.
怪他就好,别怪萨丽
Little girls do do this
小女孩都是这样的
And not just ones from broken homes.
并非只有家庭破裂的孩子才会有此举动
I know.
我知道
I was impulsive.
我太冲动了
I'll apologize.
我会跟她道歉
Having had a girl this age
我女儿也曾这么大
I can tell you that punishment will only make this worse.
据我的经验,体罚只会坏事
So when you're up there apologizing
所以你等下上楼道歉的时候
you let her know that she's going to go to the hairdresser
告诉她,你会带她去修头发
and she can go on her sleepover.
她也可以去小朋友家睡
Reward her?
奖励她
Really? Really.
真得这样,真的,
You're soft you know that?
你心真软,你知道吗
There you are. The Honda meeting's today.
你终于来了,和本田公司的会议就约在今天
And before you bite my head off
先别着急上火
I'm up to date on the protocol with the help of Cooper.
承蒙库珀相助,我终于约到他们商谈合作事宜
We don't have to do anything
万事俱备,只欠东风
but avoid criticizing them or giving advice.
但别给他们挑刺,也别提任何建议
I ran into Ted Chaough.
我碰到了泰德·赵
How are they in this thing and how could you not know that?
他们怎么也掺合进来,而你居然会不知道
This guy's drafting off of us.
简直是降低我们的格调
For the record
我正式声明一下
it's J.W.T. C.G.C. and us.
智威汤逊,C.G.C.还有我们共同竞争,
Now if you don't mind I have to get some gifts wrapped
现在失陪一下,我得去包装几个礼物
and get these chrysanthemums out of the building.
再把这些菊花扔出去
Apparently they symbolize death.
在日本,菊花居然象征死亡
So much conflicting information.
太多的文化冲突
Allow me to show you around.
请允许我带各位参观一下
Our offices are probably more modern than you've seen
办公室可能比各位见过的都更现代
but that's the kind of company we are... forwardthinking.
我们公司就是这样的,很有前瞻性
This is what we call the creative lounge.
这里就是我们所谓的"闲情创意区"
We can't tell you how it happens
我们也解释不清其中的科学道理
but it does happen here.
但这里确实很能激发新创意
This is too difficult.
这话太难翻译了
Well tell them something.
那就随便说点儿什么(我不知道这间办公室是用来干什么的)
This is Joan Harris our chief hostess.
这位是琼?哈里斯,我们的秘书主管
I'd like you to meet Ichiro Kamura and Hachi Saito.
这两位是加村一郎和斎藤八
Nice to meet you. I hope no one's taken you to Benihana.
幸会,希望尚未有人带各位去红花铁板烧
David Ogilvy.
大卫·奥格威带着去过了
I've got a very good list of steakhouses. Just ask.
我知道不少店牛排做得好的,问我就行(她走路也不怕摔跤)
Not very subtle aren't they?
还真有些"不拘小节"是吧
No they are not.
的确
We are most happily looking forward to presentation.
我们非常期待看到贵公司的创意展示
Not now I hope.
希望不是现在
We want more driver for motorcycle.
我们希望更多的消费者选择我们的摩托车
And we shall endeavor to make that happen.
我们必将为此鞠躬尽瘁
And now that we are finished
正事既已谈完
Please accept our modest gifts.
请接受我们的一点薄礼
I cannot accept.
这可不敢当
A small token.
小小心意
No thank you.
实不敢当
Please. You are our guests.
请收下,远来即是客
Thank you.
恭敬不如从命
Open it. No. Later of course.
打开看看,不,当然是晚点再拆,
It's a cantaloupe.
是个哈密瓜
Johnny Walker red.
这里是红方威士忌
Thank you very much. Thank you.
非常感谢,谢谢,
I'm sorry. I didn't know this meeting was happening.
抱歉,没人通知我今天要开会啊
Then again I know how some people love surprises.
然后我转念一想,可能是有人想给我惊喜
I apologize gentlemen
抱歉,各位
But for some reason I was not informed.
但我确实未接到开会通知
In fact someone set a long lunch for me with Randolph.
事实上,有人帮我约了兰道夫共赴午宴
Well it was last minute and now unfortunately drawn to a close.
会议是临时决定的,但现在会议已经结束了
I have to warn you they won't know it's over
我必须警告你,他们可不懂什么叫"结束"
until you drop the big one...
除非你扔下原子弹
Twice.
还得扔两颗
The meeting is not over.
会议尚未结束
We have yet to present the rules.
我们还未出示竞争规则
So now you're dictating terms.
什么时候轮到你们制定(投降)条件了
Mr. Kamura Mr. Saito this is Roger Sterling.
加村先生,斋藤先生,这位是罗杰·斯特林
This is their translator Akira Takahashi.
这位是翻译高桥明
We give each firm $3000
我们给每家公司三千美元
for a competitive presentation.
作为参与广告创意竞争的费用
In this packet are the conditions for the competition.
此文件夹内就是参与竞争的条件
We don't want any conditions. We want it to be unconditional.
我们不跟你们谈条件,需要的是无条件(投降)
Akira go ahead tell 'em what I said.
高桥先生,继续,我的话照翻
Roger stop it.
罗杰,住嘴
These men are our guests. I know exactly who these men are.
他们都是客人,我清楚知道他们是谁,
You think you can just come in here and we'll fawn all over you?
你们以为就施施然过来,我们都得奉承你们
We beat you and we'll beat you again.
我们打败了你们,还将再次打败你们
We don't want any of your Jap crap.
日本人的钱我们也不屑赚
So Sayonara.
所以,好走不送
If you could only know my embarrassment.
我的歉意言语实在无以表达
His wife's very sick. He's been drinking a lot.
他妻子病重,他一直在借酒浇愁(告诉他们,我们很期待他们的初稿)
You have our rules.
规则已经分明
We very much look forward to your prestation.
我们非常期待贵公司的创意展示
You don't get to kill this account.
你不许搞砸这单
Well you know how they are. Maybe it'll kill itself.
你知道他们的,说不定到最后还是死在自己手上
Enough.
够了
I'm not even talking about money right now.
我现在说的甚至不是钱的问题
I'm talking about the kind of work you could do for those people.
而是这样的产品,能让我们有多么大的发挥空间
Have you seen that motorcycle? They love design.
你见过本田的摩托吗,设计得非常好
As long as my name's in that lobby
只要我还是这公司的合伙人
I get to choose whom I do business with.
我就能选择想跟谁做生意
I've got a lot better reasons than you had with Jantzen.
你之前也拒绝与詹特伦泳装合作,我的理由比你正当的多
Jantzen was over.
詹特伦泳装的事已经过去了
I made a pledge to a lot of men you'll never meet
我跟很多当时的战友承诺过
Not to do business with them.
不跟日本人做生意的
Christ on a cracker where do you get off?
见你娘的鬼,你什么时候才能消停
You know what? You weren't there. You weren't anywhere.
你没上过战场,没经历过那些
I'm sorry you can't understand.
很遗憾你不能理解
It's been almost 20 years.
二战都过去将近20年了
Whether you like it or not the world has moved on.
不管你喜不喜欢,大家都得向前看
These are not the same people.
他们跟二战的日本鬼子也不一样
How could that be? I'm the same people!
怎么可能,我还是同一个我
You don't think I know what you're doing?
你以为我不知道你的如意算盘
You're wrapping yourself in the flag
高举着爱国的旗帜
so you can keep me from bringing in an account
其实是为了让我做不成这一单
Because you know every chip I make
因为你知道我每做成一单
We become less dependent on lucky strike
我们对幸福时光香烟的依赖就越低
and therefore less dependent on you.
公司对你的依赖也就越低
Why you little... Roger!
你这个小杂种...罗杰,
Get him out of here.
让他滚出去
The rest of us are trying to build something.
我们几个都在努力有所建树
He's right.
他说得对
Where would you hide a coin?
你会把硬币藏在哪儿
You'd spend it wouldn't you?
你会将它花掉,不是吗
Well I do know where it is. I'll tell you.
我知道藏在哪,我来告诉你
Then tell me.
那就说吧
I'll make a bargain with you.
先跟你做笔交易
Let these two go. Keep me. I'll tell you.
先放他们俩走,我就告诉你
Promise. No.
我保证,不行
Then no deal.
那就算了
What are you doing? Nothing.
你在做什么,没什么,
Laura.
劳拉
Go upstairs.
上楼去
Hold still. I'll get it.
别动,我去打发了就来
What's the problem? Is she sick?
怎么了,她病了吗
I would've come and gotten her.
你可以打电话叫我去接她的
No. The slumber party ended early.
不是,睡衣派对提前结束
I'd like to speak to Betty.
我想跟贝蒂谈谈
Okay. Honey?
好的,亲爱的
Is everything all right?
没事吧
No it's not.
不,有事
Could you leave us alone for a moment?
能让我们单独谈谈吗
I found Sally behaving inappropriately.
我发现萨丽有一些不当行为
What'd she do?
她做什么了
She was in our den on the couch
她在我们家沙发上...
Playing with herself.
自慰
What?
什么
I don't know what goes on here
我不知道你们家什么规矩
but that kind of behavior is not allowed in my house
反正那样的行为绝不允许在我家出现
And certainly not in the presence of my daughter.
更不允许在我女儿面前发生
I am...
我...
Very sorry for this behavior
对此非常抱歉
And so is Sally.
萨丽也是
I would've done the same thing.
您的严厉做法非常正确
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
I should go.
我该走了
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事
You don't do those things.
这种事不是你该做的
You don't do them in private
私下里不许做
and you especially don't do them in public.
当众更不许做
You have nothing to say? I didn't do anything.
你没话说吗,我什么都没做,
Don't you dare lie to me. I'll cut your fingers off.
你再敢撒谎,我把你手指砍了
Go to bed. We'll deal with this in the morning.
睡觉,明早我再治你
What happened?
怎么了
I'm mortified.
太丢脸了
I'm so embarrassed.
简直无地自容
What happened?
发生了什么事
She caught Sally...
她发现萨丽...
playing with herself.
在自慰
What's wrong with her?
她到底是怎么了
That woman will tell everybody.
那个女人会传的人尽皆知
Why is she doing this?
她为什么这么做
I told you if it got serious
我告诉过你,如果问题很严重
There is a solution.
还有最后一个办法
I don't want to do that Henry.
我不想那样做,亨利
It's one thing after another.
她的举动一次比一次出格
What's wrong with her?
她到底是怎么了
Maybe it's time we let a professional answer that question.
也许是时候找专业人士解答这个问题了
Henry...
亨利
I went to a psychiatrist once.
我曾经去看过心理医生
What? Why?
什么,为什么
Because I was unhappy.
因为我曾经很抑郁
And I don't think it helps anything.
我觉得心理治疗根本没什么用
I hate to think how much worse
我实在不敢想象
it would have been for Eleanor without one.
如果埃莉诺没去看心理医生会是什么样
They train them just for kids.
他们是专门为孩子服务的
We got ours from the school.
我们上学的时候也有
I'm saying this not because I'm so sure
我这么说并不是因为我认为
there's something wrong with her
她一定有问题
but I think this is very hard on you two.
我只是觉得你们母女二人恐怕难以承受
When did you go? Years ago.
你什么时候去的,几年前,
I was bored.
我当时烦恼之至
Can we leave it at that? Of course.
我们可以不提这个吗,当然,
Miss Blankenship any luck on that call to California?
布兰肯希普小姐,打给加州的电话有回讯吗
I'm sorry. No answer.
抱歉,没有
Misters Peters and Pryce to see you.
皮特和普莱斯先生想见您
Send them in.
请他们进来
I think we're okay but everything they do is inside out.
我觉得我们还可以,但他们做事讲求干净利落
I got a call this morning from my contact Masao
今早我接到联系人政尾先生的电话
telling me that the meeting was a Margaret Dumontsized disaster
他告诉我说上次的会议简直是个巨大的灾难
but then... Lane?
然后,莱恩,你来说
Then nearly 20 minutes later Masao called me
20分钟后政尾先生给我打电话
and set a time for our presentation.
为我们的创意展示定了时间
Look there's probably a guy like Roger at every firm.
可能每个公司都有一个像罗杰那样仇日的人
They've outgrown it and we haven't.
他们早已习惯,只有我们还耿耿于怀
Roger has something to say.
罗杰有话要说
Mr. Cooper and Mr. Sterling.
库珀先生,斯特林先生
I realize that I should not at this point
我意识到,在公司当前的困难时期
limit our potential clients in any way.
我不应该拒绝任何一个潜在客户
Next account no matter what it is you'll have my full support.
下一单,无论是谁,我都会全力支持
And?
还有呢
Look I know it's an old one
听着,我知道战争已经过去很久了
and I have to let it go just for my health alone
就算是为了我的健康考虑,我也必须释怀
and uh... well hell it's over.
还有...见鬼,没有了
Your contrition wouldn't have gotten you out of this
你无论如何忏悔都无法挽回之前的过错
but you're lucky.
但你很幸运
They called and gave us an appointment anyway.
他们打电话来预约了展示时间
That means nothing. It's over.
那没有任何意义,已经结束了
No Bert I said we have a meeting.
不,伯特,我刚说了,我们还有展示的机会
It's most likely that they are expecting us to come in and resign.
他们可能是希望我们当场主动退出竞争
How do you get there from here?
你是如何得出这一结论的
Have we received a gift?
我们收到过礼物吗
We should have gotten one yesterday.
我们应当昨天就收到一份礼物
I haven't.
我没有
Miss Blankenship have I received any packages today?
布兰肯希普小姐,今天有我的包裹吗
Yes.
有,
Could you bring it in please?
请你拿进来,好吗
It says "Don" On it.
是唐的包裹,你不可以动
Give it to him.
给他
"Help me Honda help help me Honda. Love Teddy Chaouh."
帮帮我,本田,帮帮我,本田,赵,敬上,
So there is no gift. That's how they work.
也就是说确实没有礼物,这就是他们的工作方式,
They want us to go in there
他们希望我们进去
bow down and beg them to chop our heads off
然后低声下去地退出
because we disgraced ourselves.
因为我们自取其辱
How could you admire these animals?
你怎么能对这些禽兽赞许有佳
Would you shut up? They're businessmen
你能闭嘴吗,他们是商人
and you insulted them to their face.
而且你当面侮辱了他们
I'm expecting a child.
孩子都比你懂事
Jai alai Clearasil now Honda.
回力球,克利拉思,现在是本田
Chaough wins another one by default.
如果我们不出席,赵又会轻松赢一局
He's not going to win. I'm not wasting that appointment.
他们不会赢的,我不会浪费那次见面,
We need to do something that will make them notice us...
我们需要做些什么,让他们注意到我们
fireworks.
要高调
Do you have a campaign? No.
你有创意了吗,还没,
But I will and we're gonna shoot a whole commercial for it...
但是我会想出一个,然后拍一则广告
Something outrageous something graphic.
要大胆前卫,画面感强
The rules limit us to boards and copy.
规则要求我们只提供展示板和文案
It specifically says no finished work.
特别声明不要成品
Because no one's ever won an account by breaking the rules?
难道打破规矩就争取不到客户了吗
Not with the Japanese. You're trying to tell me that
至少没争取过日本客户,你是想告诉我,
if we put our backs into this we couldn't turn their heads?
就算我们全力以赴,也无法改变他们的想法吗
$3000 is all we have.
我们只有三千美元的预算,
That should buy about four seconds of your commercial.
最多只能拍个4秒钟的广告
You don't think it's worth going out of pocket?
你觉得为这个广告掏腰包不值得吗
What pocket?
什么腰包
A spec commercial will eat up our ability
拍一个广告样品代价高昂
to pitch anymore new business this year.
支付完这笔费用,我们今年再也别想做其他广告了
It's only March.
而且现在才五月
I would be willing to risk bankrupting this place
如果不到山穷水尽的地步
if I didn't think we were already dead in the water...
我也不会冒破产的风险去拍这则广告
But we are.
但我们确实已经弹尽粮绝了
Come on Bert.
走吧,伯特
Hello? Am I catching you alone?
喂,你现在身边没有人吧,
What do you want?
你想干什么
I prefer not to talk about this on the phone
我本不想在电话里和你说
but it's our feeling that Sally needs to see a psychiatrist.
但我们觉得萨丽应该去看心理医生
Our feeling.
"我们觉得"
Why because she cut her hair?
为什么,就因为她剪头发的事吗
No it's more serious this time.
不,这次更出格
I'm telling you because I found someone through the school...
我现在告诉你是因为我已经通过学校找到了一个专家
A children specialist.
儿童问题专家
What exactly did she do? She set the house on fire?
她到底干什么了,杀人放火吗
She was masturbating Don in front of a friend.
唐,她在朋友面前手淫
Does that seem normal to you?
你觉得正常吗
Really?
真的
Boy or girl?
男孩面前还是女孩面前
Jesus. What's the difference?
天呐,这有什么区别
The doctor needs to speak with us
医生要和我们谈谈
Individually of course.
当然了,是单独谈
So you've made up your mind. Why are you even calling me?
既然你已经做了决定,为什么还要打给我
She's out of control. I thought you'd be concerned.
她已经失控了,我认为你应当引起注意
I am. I just don't know that she needs a doctor.
当然,我只是不知道她已经需要医生了
Can't you talk to her?
你就不能和她谈谈吗
You think I want this? I don't know what else to do.
你以为我想这样吗,我不知道还能做什么
You know what kind of little girls do that? Fast ones.
你知道什么样的女孩才这样做吗,妓女
She's 10 years old.
她才十岁呢
Well don't think she doesn't understand.
别认为她什么都不懂
She understands a lot of things thanks to you.
拜你所赐,她知道的东西可不少
What? I don't care what you do
什么,我不管你如何风流快活,
but just don't do it with her there.
但别当着她的面勾三搭四
You brought another man into your bed
你的床上还接纳了另一个男人
into her house. You don't think she noticed that?
那也是她的家,你以为对她没有不良影响吗
One man Don. How many have you had in your bachelor pad?
我只接纳了一个男人,唐,你又搞了多少女人
That girl you had watching her? Who's she?
那个照看她的女孩,她是谁
I'm married.
我和亨利是合法夫妻
Jesus. You ever hear yourself?
天呐,听听你说话的腔调
I'll give the information to your secretary.
我会把所有材料传送给你的秘书
Perfect. Good night.
最好不过,晚安,
Yes!
太棒了
Have you seen these?
你看过这个吗
I'm trying to figure out what makes it work.
我还在想这玩意儿的原理是什么
I'm still wondering what makes you work.
我在想你要怎么才会踏实工作
Joan Pete Peggy.
琼,皮特,佩吉,跟我来一趟
Don't touch it. I want to see how long it goes.
别碰它,我要看看它能持续多长时间
What's wrong?
怎么了
"A man is shamed"
一个男人被羞辱,
by being openly ridiculed and rejected.
被当众嘲笑,颜面扫地
"It requires an audience."
耻辱被他人见证,当知耻而后勇,
What is that? Fortune cookie?
那是什么,福饼里的箴言吗
It's from that book you were all supposed to read.
选自《菊与刀》就是你们都该读的那本书
Apparently making a commercial for the Honda pitch would bankrupt us.
显然,替本田拍摄一条广告会让我们倾家荡产
And it's against the rules.
而且不符合规则
Forget the rules for a second.
先别提规则
C.G.C. is the same size as us.
C.G.C.和我们的规模相当
If we can't afford to do anything they can't afford too.
如果我们做不起,他们也是一样
So everybody's bankrupt.
那么所有人都会破产
Chaough said he's in my rearview mirror.
赵说他紧追在我身后,随时可能超越
Guess what?
你猜怎样
I'm gonna make a left turn right off a cliff.
我要悬崖勒马,棋行险招
All I have to do is let chaough think I'm making a commercial
我要做的就是让赵认为我在制作广告
and he'll make one.
然后他也会制作
So what's our campaign? We don't have a campaign.
那我们的广告策划呢,我们没有广告策划,
We're not doing anything.
我们什么都不做
He just needs to think we are.
只要让他觉得我们在做就行了
So what? He's going to make a commercial.
然后呢,他会制作一则广告
What if it's fantastic? He'll win the account.
如果很棒怎么办,他就赢了
Let me worry about that.
这个就交给我吧
I know she's the best rep there is
我知道她是那最好的接待员
but she told me you were unavailable.
但是她告诉我你已经被聘用了
I am. Clearasil doesn't wrap until Friday night
是的,克利拉思的广告要到周五晚上才能拍完
but maybe you could push it. It sounds interesting.
但或许你可以让他们加加速,这听上去很有趣
Well Howard I'm going to insist on your discretion at this point.
霍华德,我需要你慎重对待这个广告
Of course.
当然
It's going to be four to five days.
整个过程要四到五天
Just a minute.
等一下
Could you get the door?
你能先开门吗
I'm sorry. I thought we'd put this in here.
抱歉,我想把它放在这
Later.
等会再说
Sorry about that. That's okay.
抱歉,没关系,
You didn't see that. No of course not.
就当你什么都没看见,当然,
That's Draper isn't it? Yes.
那是德雷柏,是吗,是的,
Anyway it's 12 scenes.
我们继续,这是十二组镜头
One of them obviously has a crowd.
其中一组需要人头攒动的景象
You'll need to figure out
你得想想
how to shoot on the Staten island ferry
怎么在斯塔顿岛渡口拍摄
to it and from it and how you're going to close fifth Avenue.
正面镜头和背后镜头,还有封锁第五大道的问题
I'll be honest. I'd give anything to do this
老实说,我会尽我所能的做
but right now I'm too busy.
但时下我没空
Anyway you know I'd much rather shoot your Honda commercial.
不管怎样,我还是更愿意拍摄你们公司的本田广告
I don't have one.
我还没有任何创意
Why the hell did they call you in?
他们为什么叫你
They know I've got you booked. How can they afford that?
他们知道我预约了你,他们怎么付的起钱,
Get that kid in here who worked for Draper.
把那个曾经替德雷柏工作的小孩叫进来
Anticipation. Suspense.
预知,悬念
A Honda tears through a subway tunnel
一辆本田摩托从地下隧道飞驰而来
the train nipping at its tire.
火车紧随其后
He keeps looking back the train roaring at him.
他不断回望,火车轰鸣
He's wearing a racing helmet.
他带着头盔
And then you see him head up the steps.
然后只见他驾车上了台阶
Can they do that? Howard'll make them do that.
这种画面能拍出来吗,霍华德可以做到,
Then he gets out on the sidewalk
然后他驶达人行道
stops kicks down the kickstand
停车,一脚蹬下车撑
takes off the helmet
摘下头盔
and he is a she... California blonde.
"他"原来是女人,加州金发女郎
Hands down that's your best idea.
毫无疑问,这就是你的最佳创意
We'll bring a guy to the pitch in a racing helmet
我们让观众觉得是个男人戴着头盔骑车
Have him take it off... it's a sexy girl.
摘掉头盔,原来是个性感尤物
What? We only have $3000.
什么,我们只有三千美元预算,
We're not shooting Shit.
这种烂创意我们是不会拍的
How long did you work for Draper?
你替德雷柏工作了多长时间
A little over two years.
两年多
When you were in a bakeoff he ever break the rules?
你们做广告策划的时候,他曾经打破过客户的规则吗
I don't know. He wouldn't have shared it with me
我不知道,他不肯告诉我
but definitely doesn't think the rules apply to him.
但那些规则显然对他不适用
He once disappeared for a month.
他曾经凭空消失一个月
Does he like to play games?
他喜欢耍手段吗
He's always thinking on the edges of where you are.
他总是喜欢出其不意
I don't know. He's... he's a genius.
我不知道,他,他是个天才
You ever talk that way about me?
你有这么夸过我吗
You know what? Why don't you go work for your boyfriend? Get out.
不如你去替你"男友"工作吧,滚出去
And give me 20 different words for "Pimples." Out!
想想看"蠢货"还有哪几种说法,滚出去
Call Barbara about Howard here
打电话告诉芭芭拉,霍华德已经到了
and contact the city of New York.
再联系一下纽约市政府
We need a subway.
我们需要一条隧道
How are you doing?
还好吗
Excuse me. Can I help you?
不好意思,请问有何贵干
We're uh... we're late.
我们,我们迟到了
No you're not. Closed set. Sorry.
不行,拍摄场地严禁外人进入,抱歉
oh you scared me.
噢,你吓到我了
Who are you feeding today?
你今天又招待谁呢
Royal travellers Samsonite.
新秀丽旗下的"贵旅人"产品开发商
This is like a coconut.
这东西跟椰子一样坚硬
Be careful.
小心点
There was a trapeze artist.
有一个表演空中飞人的家伙
He made more in an hour here
他在这儿一小时赚的钱
than he makes in a week at the circus.
要比在马戏团一周赚的还要多
Have you ever had this? Sake?
你喝过这个吗,日本清酒
No.
没有
I don't know how people drink the way you do around here.
我搞不懂你们为何这么爱饮酒
I'd fall asleep.
我肯定会昏昏欲睡的
What's it like being a trapeze artist?
当空中飞人是什么感觉
Or did you just ask him about his luggage?
或者你只问了他现在的感受
It's good.
味道不错嘛
He was surprisingly modest.
他非常谦虚
His father does it better than him.
他的父亲比他更出色
He actually said that?
他真这么说的吗
Best part of my job.
让我很有成就感
You'd be surprised
你永远想不到
what people will say to an interested stranger.
人们会对一个好奇的陌生人吐露怎样的心声
Why does everybody need to talk about everything?
为什么每个人都喜欢倾诉呢
I don't know but they do.
我不知道,但人们确实会这么做
And no matter what happens while they're talking
不管他们在倾诉的时候发生什么事
when they're done they feel better.
等他们说完了,会感觉舒服很多
You have kids?
你有孩子吗
No.
没有
Where's your husband?
你丈夫呢
I'm not married.
我还没结婚呢
But you're wearing... you're divorced?
但是你手上戴着...你离婚了吗
No.
不是
This is just a stop sign.
这只是个"请勿打扰"的昭告
I walk into a lot of offices
我穿梭于众多办公室之间
and it's helped me avoid a lot of distracting conversations.
这枚戒指为我免去了不少麻烦
But you told me.
但你告诉了我实话
Do you have children?
你有孩子吗
I do.
是的
Two boys and a girl...
两个儿子,一个女儿
One and a half seven and 10.
幼子一岁半,次子7岁,长女10岁
I'm sure it must be hard to be apart.
我想,不能跟他们在一起一定很难受吧
I don't see them enough.
我跟他们在一起的时间并不多
And when I do I don't know what to do.
但当他们在我身边时,我又无所适从
When I drop them off I feel relieved.
我送他们回家时,甚至有一种如释重负的感觉
And then I miss them.
但然后我又会想他们
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It is not going well.
最近越来越不顺心
My exwife thinks my daughter needs a psychiatrist.
我的前妻认为我女儿需要精神科医师的辅导
And I assume you're against that.
我想你一定是坚决反对的吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Well I can't say there's any evidence to support this
我知道我这么说也没什么根据
But I'm pretty sure if you love her and she knows it
但我相信,只要你爱她,而她能感受到这一点的话
She'll be fine.
她就会没事的
Well thank you for the drink.
谢谢你的酒
I should be going.
我该走了
Fake dinner plans with your fake husband?
和不存在的丈夫共赴晚餐吗
Good night.
晚安
Now from what you told me on the phone
根据你在电话上向我提供的信息
This year's been quite eventful for your family.
这一年对你的家庭来说实属多事之秋
I know it seems fast
我知道变故发生得太过迅速
but I felt children had no concept of time
但我觉得孩子们对时间并没有明确的概念
and Henry's really taken to them.
而且亨利真的很爱他们
He has a daughter and she's such an exceptional young woman.
他有一个女儿,是个非常出色的名媛
Well if you choose to have Sally work with me
如果你一定要让萨丽来接受精神辅导
I'd like to meet her
我想先见见她
and then interview you and your exhusband.
然后再和你,以及你的前夫谈谈
Well I doubt you'll ever meet him.
我估计你不会有机会见到他
That's his level of interest.
他从来不参与这种事
Is this most recent incident of the most concern for you?
最近就这一件事引起了你的担忧吗
Well I know the divorce is mostly to blame
我知道主要原因在于我和她父亲的离婚
but she's been different ever since my father died.
但自从我父亲去世后,她就有些反常
He lived with us briefly.
他生前曾和我们暂居过一段时间
They were very close.
他们的关系非常亲密
I wish he had met Henry.
他要是见过亨利就好了
That's my husband.
也就是我现在的丈夫
They would've gotten along.
他们一定会相处的十分融洽
My mother... I don't know.
我母亲,我说不清
My goodness if I had done what Sally did...
老天啊,如果我做了和萨丽一样的事
My mother was very strict about it.
我母亲对这事很严格
My brother he saved his money and bought a nudist magazine
我哥哥,他曾经省下零用钱买了一本裸体杂志
and showed it to me.
还翻给我看
And then my mother found it
然后我妈妈发现了
and she nailed it to his bedroom door.
就将那本杂志钉在了他卧室的门上
What about you?
那你呢
I was private and mostly outgrew it.
我不喜欢谈论这些东西
I see.
我明白了
Dr. Keener... call me Dr. Edna.
肯纳医生,叫我艾德娜医生,
That's what the kids do.
孩子们都是这么叫的
Of course I know children do this...
当然了,我知道孩子们喜欢这么做
But not in public.
但在公共场合不会
I feel like Sally did this to punish me somehow for everything.
我觉得萨丽这么做只是为了惩罚我的所作所为
That must be a terrible feeling.
这种感觉一定很糟糕吧
It is.
确实
You have to believe me. I had to get divorced.
你必须相信我,离婚是我唯一的出路
I felt it best for them to have some stability in their life.
我觉得他们应该享有稳定的生活
And in the end she doesn't understand that it'll be better.
可到最后,她却完全不理解我是为她好
Sounds to me like it wouldn't be bad for you to talk to someone.
听上去你也应该找个心理医生好好谈谈
No. No I'm okay.
不,不,我没事
Well I think it'd be helpful if you and I were to meet once a month
我觉得你也应该和我谈谈,每月一次
Just you know to keep up with Sally's progress.
只是为了跟进萨丽的治疗进展
Will you tell me what she talks about in here?
你会把和她的谈话内容告诉我吗
No.
不会
And the other way around as well.
但同样的,我也不会把你说过的话告诉她
Oh that's better.
那倒还好
So I think we should start at four days a week.
我觉得一开始最好每周安排四天
Let me go get my date book.
我去拿一下工作安排簿
Where's your film? What film?
你的广告胶片呢,什么胶片,
That's how you're shaking it?
你打算装疯卖傻吗
I heard it stunk. We didn't make one.
我听说很烂,我们没有拍摄广告,
It's too expensive. Well then you're out of luck Donny.
那玩意儿太贵了,那你这次可不走运了,小唐,
'cause I sure wouldn't want to follow what I showed them
在我的精彩展示过后,你单凭口头阐释和图片样板,
with a speech and a couple of posters.
显然是白费力气,自不量力
Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce.
斯库德普广告公司的高层
Donald Draper.
唐纳德·德雷柏
Where is Mr. Cooper and Mr. Campbell?
库珀先生和坎贝尔先生为何没来(还有白头发老头儿)
And Sterling? They couldn't make it.
还有斯特林先生,他们抽不开身,
You created this set of rules
你们制定了这些规则
to even the playing field.
为的是创造公平竞争的环境
It says specifically no finished work.
其中明确提到不需要成品
I understand not everybody has observed this.
我敢肯定,不是每个人都注意到了这一点
I don't really want to be a part of a competition like that
我实在无意参与这样的角逐
So I'm withdrawing us.
所以本公司正式退出竞争
Thank you for thinking of us.
谢谢你们能想到我们
Good afternoon.
午后愉快
The voiceover announcer for lucky has a severe case of chest congestion.
幸福时光广告的旁白播音员患了严重胸闷
Get the boy wonder on it.
去找那个"有为青年"解决吧
Greg accounts? No Pete.
那个业务员格雷格吗,不,皮特,
Have a drink. It'll make me look younger.
先喝一杯,可以让我显得年轻一些
I'm not gonna watch you feel sorry for yourself.
我可不想看着你顾影自怜
I feel sorry for all of us.
我觉得我们都是可怜虫
Don's over there surrendering right now.
唐在那边正举白旗投降呢
Would you stop?
你能省省吗
There was a kid on the destroyer...
当时驱逐舰上有个孩子
P.F.C. Brycen...
一等兵,布里森
And he was an honesttogoodness poet.
他是个纯真的诗人
And then during... Roger. I don't want to hear it.
然后在...罗杰,我不想听你说这个,
My husband's gonna be in uniform any day now.
我丈夫随时可能戎装裹身,奔赴战场
How do you think he's gonna feel when one day some Pete Campbell
那你觉得有一天他的国人和越南人密切往来(琼的丈夫入伍,即将参加对越战争)
goes to some Vietnamese doctor?
他会作何感想
Since when is forgiveness a better quality than loyalty?
什么时候宽恕敌人竟比忠贞爱国更重要呢
Roger I know it was awful
罗杰,我知道那是一段可怕的记忆
and I know it'll never seem like it was that long ago
而且永远都会挥之不去
but you fought to make the world a safer place
但你参加战争是为了世界的和平
and you won
你也凯旋归来
and now it is.
现在正该好好享受和平的恩赐
You think so?
你这么想吗
Really?
真的吗
I have to.
我只能这么想
Anything else? No.
还有什么别的事吗,没有,
Good afternoon. Your daughter's psychiatrist called.
下午好,你女儿的心理医生打电话过来了
Lower your voice please.
你能小点儿声吗,老天啊
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
I just spoke with Mr. Saito.
我刚跟斋藤先生通过电话了
It seems Honda was never going to leave Grey
似乎本田那边从来没打算和精信广告公司解约
but of the three princes invited to meet the princess
但在参与竞争的三位广告公司代表中
you were the most charming.
你的魅力是最不可挡的
We're first in the door on their little car.
本田车的广告案角逐,我们遥遥领先
And C.G.C.? Out of the running.
C.G.C.呢,没希望了,
We killed him.
我们将他绝杀了
That stunt you pulled was unseemly.
你出奇制胜,值得嘉奖
The only reason I let you continue... let me?
我之所以让你一意孤行...你让我?
Do you think Joan can rent stage space without talking to me?
你觉得没有我的帮助琼能租到那个拍摄场地吗
I let you because I realized that our financial future
我允许你这么做是因为我意识到
was related to Mr. Chaough's demise.
只有将赵彻底击垮,我们才能绝处逢生
So what is it?
现在算什么
Are you thanking me or reprimanding me?
你这是在谢我还是骂我
Let's not pretend like this wasn't a big risk.
我们必须承认,这是一次冒险之举
We're thanking you.
我们在谢你呢
Send over what you have on the car.
说说那款车的情况
It redlines at 9500rpm
最高转速为每分钟9500
but it only has 57 horsepower.
但马力只有57
What? It's a motorcycle with doors.
什么,说白了,那只是带门的摩托车,
The nice thing is it has windows
好在那车配有车窗
so you can see your brains
万一发生车祸
spatter against it when it crashes.
你可以清楚地看到自己的脑浆飞溅在车窗上
They're working on it.
他们还在努力改进呢
Cheers.
干杯
Hello Sally.
你好啊,萨丽
I'm Dr. Edna. Why don't you come inside?
我是艾德娜医生,先进来吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tire ['taiə]

想一想再看

n. 轮胎,金属圈
v. 使疲倦,厌烦

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
cliff [klif]

想一想再看

n. 悬崖,峭壁

 
den [den]

想一想再看

n. 兽穴,洞穴 v. 穴居

 
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆
response [ri'spɔns]

想一想再看

n. 回答,响应,反应,答复
n. [宗

联想记忆
unhappy [ʌn'hæpi]

想一想再看

adj. 不快乐的,不高兴的

 
contrition [kən'triʃən]

想一想再看

n. 悔罪,痛悔

 
loosen ['lu:sn]

想一想再看

vt. 放松,松开,解除(便秘等),放宽
vi

 
intimate ['intimeit,'intimit]

想一想再看

adj. 亲密的,私人的,秘密的
n. 密友<

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。