手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《广告狂人》 > 广告狂人第三季 > 正文

广告狂人第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第8集:解雇保姆格特鲁德

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I've prepared all of your correspondence and

您所有的信件我都整理好了
the summaries are here for you to go over.
摘要在这里,请您过目
You can put them down.
放在这儿吧
Well it's just
那个,只是
It's 5:00. Sorry about that.
已经5点了,抱歉,
You probably want to be leaving.
你应该想下班了吧
What are you up to?
你有什么安排吗
Well some of the girls from here and the traveler's insurance
广告部和旅游保险部门的几个姑娘
got a place in Saltaire.
准备去索尔泰尔玩乐
Mosquitoes. They don't bother me.
那有蚊子,蚊子不会咬我的,
Some people they bother. Some people they don't.
有些人易招蚊子,有些人则完全没有这种烦恼
I'm just one of those people. A thing like that.
我属于那种不招蚊子的,还有这回事,
Is he making you work because he's got no place to go?
因为他自己没有去处,就不让你下班吗
No.
不是的
Have a wonderful weekend dear.
周末愉快,亲爱的
Why is that that the man is on his own
为什么一个男人的家室不在身边
is an object of pity
他就变成了同情的对象
When she's the one you should really feel sorry for?
你们应该同情她这种单身女郎才对
I don't feel sorry for her.
她有什么值得同情的
Those girls do whatever they want.
那些姑娘可以随心所欲做任何事
Still working Campbell?
还在工作吗,坎贝尔
There's no reason to show off.
用不着做样子吧
Cooper's in Montana
反正库珀还在蒙大拿
Sterling's in Jane
斯特林在和简逍遥快活
And Draper's on vacation. He's not on vacation.
德雷柏也去度假了,他可不是度假,
He's been in Dallas Denver or something.
他在达拉斯,或者丹佛还是哪的
Hilton sent him to every armpit that he has.
希尔顿派他去旗下各处分店考察
I'd like to get out of town in August once
我倒是想在八月的时候出城旅游一下
even for work.
就算是为了工作也好
I love this time of year.
我很喜欢每年的这个时节
It's quiet.
很安静
It used to be like this when I was a kid all the time.
从我还小的时候,就是这样了
I'd lie in bed at night
夜晚,我会躺在床上
hear horses going by.
听着马群经过时的马蹄声
New york in August?
八月的纽约
It's like a great big melting wax museum.
简直是个巨大的正在融化的蜡像馆
Nothing but those fat girls with the hairy armpits
只有不刮腋毛的胖姑娘们
putting their feet in the fountain.
在喷泉边踏水而已
You know what? My weekend doesn't look so bad now.
相比之下,我的周末似乎没那么糟了
I'll take anybody for a drink who wants one.
我请喝酒,有谁想去吗
I poured you a beer.
我给你倒了杯啤酒
If you were wondering there's a hathaway in there.
如果你好奇的话,那有件海赛威衬衫
The hotel gave me someone else's shirt.
旅馆服务员把别人的衬衫错给了我
Then you should complain to Mr. Hilton.
那你应该向希尔顿先生投诉
They should be paying you for this.
他们应该付你酬劳的
There's a hearing and I'm paid well enough already.
有个听证会,而且我的薪水已经不错了
What are they doing out there?
他们在外面干什么呢
Catching lightning bugs.
抓萤火虫
You should join them.
你应该和他们一起玩玩
Yes this is Elizabeth Draper From the junior league of tarrytown
是的,我是达里镇青少年联合会的伊丽莎白·德雷柏
Calling for Mrs. Howard Englewood.
我想找霍华德·安吉伍德女士
We're trying to save the pleasantville road reservoir.
我们想要保护普林森的水库
When do you expect them back?
请问她们什么时候回来
Oh that's no good.
这太糟了
Yes have a good evening.
是的,祝你晚上愉快
Uh Draper residence.
这里是德雷柏住宅
Just a minute. Don.
请稍等,唐
Come on Don. It's for you.
过来,唐,你的电话
It's Mr. Hilton's office.
是希尔顿先生的办公室打来的
This is Don.
我是唐
Okay. When?
好的,什么时候
Tuesday night.
周二晚上
Pan am. Sure send it to my office.
泛美航空公司,好,送到我办公室吧
You as well.
你也是
Where are you going now?
现在又要去哪儿
He wants me to fly out Tuesday night and join him in Rome.
他要我周二晚上飞去罗马见他
Rome?
罗马
Well that's a lot better than Dallas.
倒是比达拉斯好多了
Not for two days it isn't.
就去两天,有什么好的
I'll see the coliseum from a taxi cab.
只能从出租车里看两眼竞技场
We should've gone to the beach for the summer.
我和孩子们真该去海滩度假
You've been gone the whole time anyway.
你整个夏天都在外面东奔西跑
First of all that's not true.
第一,不是这样的
Second there's nothing stopping you from coming with me.
第二,你可以和我一起去的
You have a passport.
你有护照
I guess our twoMonthOld isn't an issue.
我想我们那2个月的小宝贝是个问题
We can stay at the Waldorf anytime we want.
我们可以随时入住华尔道夫酒店
Because that's just like Rome.
因为那里就和罗马一摸一样
Sorry.
抱歉
I've gotta catch up on my sleep.
我得回去再睡会
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Are you trying to get that in or out?
你是想把它放进去还是拿出来
It's stuck.
它卡住了
You work for the Lawrences right?
你是给劳伦斯家干活的,对吧
I'm very sorry.
我很抱歉
You're their au pair aren't you?
你是他们的保姆,对吧
Yes but they will send me home.
是的,可他们马上就会解雇我的
First of all let's take care of this.
首先,我们还是把这个解决了吧
Oh. What happened?
出什么事了
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
Yes you can. I can't.
你可以的,我不能,
What's your name?
你叫什么
Gertrude. My name is Peter.
格特鲁德,我叫皮特,
I'm in 14g.
我住在14G
And I'm not going to get you in trouble.
我不会给你惹上什么麻烦的
I have this party I borrow her dress
我要参加一个聚会,就借了她的礼服来穿
and this happened.
结果搞成这样了
No one can clean and she's coming home.
怎么都洗不干净,她马上就回来了
So you thought you would throw it away?
所以你就想干脆扔掉算了
They're just going to think you stole it.
他们会觉得是你偷走的
Whoa whoa wait. Hold on.
等一下,先别走呢
I don't think you're thinking clearly.
我觉得你可能没明白
You could put it back in the closet
你可以把它放回衣橱里
And when she takes it out blame it on the little kids.
等她拿出来的时候,就说是小孩弄脏的
They have a girl right?
他们有个小女儿,对吧
I would never do this.
我不能这么做
When are they coming home?
他们什么时候回家
Uh Thursday.
周四
Give it to me. For what?
给我吧,为什么,
Just give it to me.
给我就好了
Let me see what I can do. Are you sure?
也许我能帮上忙,你确定吗,
And people say New York's not friendly.
谁说纽约市民不友好来着
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm not promising anything.
我不敢保证能帮上忙
I'll do my best.
不过我会尽力而为的
Good night.
晚安
We've read your statement Mrs. Gumport
我们看过你的提案了,坎伯特夫人
And we appreciate your concern.
我们也很感激你对此事的关注
So where is he? We're next.
他怎么还没到,下一个就是我们了
I don't know. Did he say he was coming?
我不知道,他说过会来吗,
I didn't speak to him exactly.
其实我没有直接跟他对话
Maybe he sent a letter a proclamation or something.
说不定他寄信过来了,或者声明书什么的
I believe that completes our old business.
看来我们的旧议程解决了
We'll move onto the new business on the agenda.
下面进行议程表上的新议案
We will begin with addressing the gas station signs
首先,我们将讨论南水街加油站
on south water street.
标示的选址问题
Um excuse me.
打扰一下
I believe there's been a request
我认为应该还有一个提案
for discussion of the pleasantville road reservoir.
是要求讨论普林森水库问题的
It's on the agenda.
就在议程表上
Somehow that got shifted into new business.
不知为何,这个被规划到新议程里了
That's definitely old business.
不过这绝对属于旧议程了
Who are you exactly? She's with me.
你是谁,她和我一起来的,
I'm Mrs. Jack Farrelly
我是杰克·法勒利夫人
and we're representing the junior league of tarrytown.
我们代表达里镇的青少年联合会
The trustees please located the...
请各位理事翻到
They should be two petitions there.
里面应该有两份申请书
Am I late? No you're just in time.
我迟到了吗,没有,时间刚好,
We have someone who would like to speak on our behalf.
我方有代表申请发言
Yes.
可以
Yes. Mayor trustees.
是的,市长,理事们
I'm Henry Francis
我是亨利·弗朗西斯
governor Rockefeller's director of public relations and research.
洛克菲勒州长的公关咨询与调研部的主管
And I've been sent here to deliver this request
我代表州长办公室
on behalf of the governor's office.
来递交这份请愿书
Really?
真的吗
It's a request that further study is needed
我们申请对此问题进行进一步的调查研究
Because as you know this project was initiated based on an assumption
众所周知,这项工程之所以启动
That the water quality of the reservoir is lacking.
是因为有人臆断水库的水质不佳
I don't think that was an assumption. There was a study.
那不是臆断,是调研结果
With all due respect
无冒犯之意
The governor's office believes that was not conclusive.
州长办事处认为前期调研结果不足以让人信服
May I see that letter?
我能看看那封信吗
I've brought copies for everyone.
我给每个人都印了一份
Very well Mr. Francis.
很好,弗朗西斯先生
We appreciate the governor's interest in our hamlet and
我们感激州长对我们这个小村庄的重视
Do hereby order
特此声明
that development of the pleasantville road reservoir be suspended
普林森水库开发计划暂停
until further notice.
如有变更,另行通知
Calm down ladies.
冷静点,女士们
I believe that completes our old business.
相信旧议程全部讨论完毕了
We'll move onto the new business on the agenda.
下面进行议程表上的新议程
I am so impressed.
真让人印象深刻
So how long will that report take? I have no idea
报告需要多久会出来,我不知道,
But there's a saying in politics
不过政界有个说法
"When you have no power delay."
"如果你无权决断,那就拖延"
Betty says you're from around here.
贝蒂说你老家就在这附近
Yeah about three miles that way.
是啊,就在那边,3英里左右的路程
I have to get out of here
我得先走了
before Florence Esterhazi comes out
待会儿弗劳伦斯·艾斯特丽出来了
and reiterates the financial report.
又要缠着我说财务报表的事
Oh I should be getting back as well.
我也得回去了
Are you driving to Albany? No.
你要开车回奥尔巴尼吗,不,
Well I'm this way.
那好吧,我往这边走
They say you can't fight city hall.
他们都说与政府作对不可能取胜
Good night Francine.
晚安,弗朗辛
Well this is me.
这是我的车
No station wagon for you I guess.
看来你从不开旅行车
Oh I have one. It's just this was my father's.
我倒是有一辆,不过这是我爸爸的车
I thought it would be good luck.
我想可能会带来好运
So.
那么
"So" what?
什么,
Nothing.
没什么
I'd love to buy you some coffee
我很想请你喝杯咖啡
but I don't think there's anyplace open.
不过估计都关门了
I appreciate the offer but I should be getting home.
很感谢你的邀请,不过我得回家了
I just wanted to say thank you.
我只是想谢谢你
You really...
你真的
You really did everything we wanted
你帮了我们很大的忙
and I know how busy you must be.
我也知道你公务繁忙
Well I think you'll find that I put my heart into things
我想以后你会明白,只要对我来说很重要的事
when something's important to me.
我都会用心对待
Or someone.
或者是重要的人
That is a beautiful car.
这辆车很漂亮
He loved it.
他很爱这辆车
I saw how happy you were in there.
我看到你刚刚在里面很开心
I was. II am.
是的,现在也是
And I thought
我还在想
"Dear god. Did I have anything to do with that?
亲爱的上帝,这份快乐是否和我有关呢,
Because that would make me happy."
如果是的话,我会很开心的
You did.
确实和你有关
Good night.
晚安
Drive safely now.
小心开车
Do you know what happened to the hilton cuff links?
你看见那个刻有希尔顿标志的袖扣了吗
They're little stetsons sterling silver.
小宽边,纯银的
They're in my top drawer. Bobby was playing with them.
在我抽屉最顶层,博比之前拿着玩
They're fine.
好好地放在那儿呢
Look at that. How'd it go?
瞧你开心的,怎么样啊
It went very well. We won.
进展很顺利,我们赢了
We won we won we won.
赢啦,赢啦,赢啦
What time are you leaving?
你什么时候出发
The car comes at a quarter to 6:00.
车5:45来接我
You're leaving from work? Yes.
你还要去趟公司吗,是的,
So they just killed the whole development? Not exactly.
他们取消了整个开发计划吗,不是,
We had completely forgotten this
我们遗漏了一些东西
but there's a man from the governor's office
不过有个人,在州长办事处工作的
And he had pointed out something we had forgotten
他指出了我们疏忽的部分
Which was that the whole project was based on the idea
就是,他们之所以批准开发案
that the water's no good up there anymore
是因为他们认为水库的水质不佳
Which is a lie. It's not true at all Not even a little.
可那是谎言,完全不属实,一点也不
They just made it up.
他们伪造的
So he ordered another study you know
所以他要求深入调查
like a chemical analysis of the water.
比如水质的化学检测
And that could take years.
那要花上好几年呢
So I think they'll move on.
所以我想他们会跳过这个议案了
They should just do it up in Newburgh.
他们在纽堡城也该这么做
It's already disgusting.
那的情况已经很糟了
That's real politics.
你的政治手段运用的灵活自如嘛
Well you know
你知道
when you don't have any power You have to delay things.
如果你无权决断,那就拖延
Don.
唐,
Don.
唐,
I'm up. I'm up.
我醒了,我醒了
No it's not time to wake up.
不,还不是起床的时间
I want to come with you.
我想和你一起去
Is it too late?
还来得及吗
What? No.
什么,来得及
I can buy you a ticket at the airport.
我可以在机场给你买票
Carla can watch them for a few days.
卡拉可以帮忙照顾孩子们几天
Sure why not?
好啊,当然可以
I know you'll be working the whole time
我知道你会没日没夜地工作
but I just want to get on a plane.
可我也想体验一次空中旅行
Pardon me. Do you work here?
打扰一下,你在这里工作吗
The men's room is exactly here one floor down.
男士洗手间就在这里的下一层
No I don't need the men's room.
不,我不是要去洗手间
I uh...
我,
I can't return this. It has this stain here.
我不能给你退货,这里已经脏了
I spilled wine on it and my wife hasn't forgiven me
我把红酒溅到上面了,我妻子还在生气
And I'd really appreciate if you could get me out of the doghouse.
如果你能帮我摆脱困境的话就太感谢你了
I'm sorry but anyone could've sewn a tag on this
抱歉,可标签可能是别人缝上去的
Do I look like someone who wants to steal a dress?
我看上去像是会偷礼服的人吗
I'll pay for it. And I was going to say
我会付钱的,可我还是得说,
If we did carry it it would be from last season and
就算我们可以退货,这也是上一季的了
I don't know that we still have it.
我不知道我们还有没有存货
Let me speak to the manager.
我要见你们经理
Of the entire store?
整个商场的总管吗
Of the republic of dresses
销售裙子的总管
Whoever can help me with this because you're falling short.
只要能帮到我就行,很显然你不行
Just a minute.
稍等
May I help you? Yes I
有什么能为您效劳的,是的,我,
Joan! Is that you?
琼,是你啊
Yes. Yes it is.
是的,是我
How are you?
你怎么样
I'm well. Thank you.
还不错,谢谢
I was asking for the manager. I had no idea.
我想见经理,我不知道你就是
Well I'm just filling in. They needed some extra help.
我是来帮忙的,他们人手不够
I get my pick before they get put out.
衣服还没上架,我已经挑好了
Isn't that smart?
真是聪明啊
So how can I help you?
那我有什么能帮你的吗
Well I don't mean to be a bother
是啊,我不是来找麻烦的
I was just hoping someone could
我只是希望有谁能
It's this dress.
是这件礼服的问题
Trudy spilled wine on it. She's beside herself.
特鲁迪把红酒溅上面了,她要气疯了
I may have spilled the wine.
也可能是我撒上去的
I was hoping to exchange it or replace it
我希望可以换货什么的
Whichever will get me out of the ladies' dresses department.
只要能让我赶快离开这女式礼服商店
May I?
我能看看吗
It is our merchandise.
确实是我们的商品
This one's small. I don't see Trudy in a 10.
这件是小号,特鲁迪穿不下10号的吧
It doesn't fit great but she loves it.
确实不太合适,不过她太爱这件礼服了
It's very It's very summery.
它非常地,非常适合夏季穿,
Give me a moment.
等我一会
Take this down to customer service.
带上这个去顾客服务部
They'll send someone to the stockroom.
他们会派人去仓库找的
It'll be boxed up but I'm sure we have it.
估计已经装箱了,可我确定我们有存货
I'm willing to pay for it of course. It's all taken care of.
当然,我愿意付钱的,没关系的,
Well that's very generous.
好吧,幸亏有你的慷慨相助
Thank you.
谢谢
So how are you?
你怎么样
Never been better. How are things at the office?
再好不过了,公司里的情况怎么样
Moneypenny hasn't selfdestructed but it's just a matter of time.
那些笨姑娘还勉强没有崩溃,不过只是时间问题
And how are you?
那你怎么样
I think I told you already.
我已经告诉你了呀
I'm very well. Greg is just finishing up his residency.
我很好,格雷格刚刚结束住院医师生涯
He's actually thinking about a new specialty.
他正在考虑换个专业
You know doctors. Whatever's the latest thing.
医生嘛,都想钻研新新医学
And what would that be?
什么专业呢
Psychiatry.
精神科
I'll take the dress and you take that.
我来拿礼服,你拿着这个
Thank you so much for getting me out of a scrape.
谢谢你帮我摆脱困境
And I'd appreciate it if you should happen to run into Trudy
如果你见到特鲁迪时可以保密的话
that you be discreet.
我将感激不尽
The whole incident was fraught with drama.
我们已经为这事吵的不可开交了
Of course.
当然了
This never happened.
这件事从没发生过
Nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
What is that smell?
什么味道
Which one?
你说哪个
It's like rubber and diesel.
闻上去像橡胶或者柴油
I can barely stand up.
我要晕倒了
Let me see what's going on.
我去看看到底怎么回事
Grazie.
谢谢
"I hope you find everything to your liking madame.
希望你喜欢这里,太太,
Your italian is very good."
你的意大利语说的很好
"Thank you very much. It's a lovely room."
非常感谢,这房间很不错,
Sorry. I haven't changed my money yet.
抱歉,我还没换钱
Oh no signore. Thank you. American dollar is very good.
没关系,先生,美元非常好
Thank you.
谢谢
$2 Don? That's what he makes in a week.
2美元,唐,他一周才赚这么多,
Oh. Don look.
唐,来看
Pronto?
你好
I'm sorry. Is this the Drapers' room?
抱歉,请问是德雷柏的房间吗
Yes this is Mrs. Draper. Is it?
是的,我是德雷柏夫人,是吗,
Well it's high time I got to meet you.
我是时候该见见你了
This must be Mr. Hilton.
您一定是希尔顿先生吧
Connie. Please.
叫我康尼就好
Welcome to Rome.
欢迎来到罗马
Thank you. I'm happy to be here.
谢谢,很高兴来这里
I want you to put my staff throughs traces.
我想让你反馈一下我员工的服务情况
No complaint's too small.
任何小的意见都很重要
I'd kick you up to a suite
我可以给你们一间套房的
But I want Don to see the way
不过我想让唐体验一下在希尔顿酒店
this works for most people.
普通人将享受到怎样的服务
It's lovely. When I see you tonight
真的很棒,希望今晚见面的时候,
I want to hear all about it.
你们可以直言不讳
"Good morning.
早上好,
No of course. Good afternoon.
不是,当然,是下午好
I'd like to get an appointment at the beauty salon."
我想预约一下去美容沙龙
I so so appreciate this. It's an hour or two at the most.
我很感激,最多不超过两小时
The board is trying to jap us with a sudden meeting.
董事会忽然召我们回去开紧急会议
Ernie I'm leaving!
艾尼,我要走了
"One asti spumante please."
一杯阿斯蒂白葡萄酒,谢谢,
Oh you're drinking alone.
你一个人喝闷酒啊
This is in rome. Not in the law eh?
这里是罗马,这可不合法呀
"But it's legal to bother a woman?"
那打扰一位女士就合法吗,
"You speak italian very well." "Thank you."
你意大利语说的很好,谢谢,
"What are you doing tonight?
你晚上有活动吗,
I'll show you the city."
我可以带你参观这个城市
"He'll show you the city.
他会带你参观这个城市,
He's not roman. He's a bumpkin."
他不是罗马市区人,是个土包子
"Where are you from?" "Naples."
你是哪里人,那不勒斯,
"It's so beautiful. Like you."
那里很漂亮,一如你的芳容,
"Thank you."
谢谢,
"If I were that cigarette in your mouth
如果我是你香唇之间的那支烟,
I would die of happiness."
我会幸福死的
"You are not a gentleman."
你可不算是个绅士,
Whiskey neat.
威士忌,不掺水
May I join you? Hey yankee.
能和你一起喝吗,嘿,美国佬,
Hey go home.
回家吧你
It's an american millionaire.
他是美国大富豪
"He's old. And he's ugly."
他很老,而且很丑,
Are they making fun of me? A little bit.
他们是在取笑我吗,有点,
I'm only in Rome for one night.
反正我只在罗马呆一晚
I won't have my heart broken.
我不会为此心碎的
Room 763.
763房间
That's right near my room.
正好与我的房间相邻
Good night signorina.
晚安,小姐
To whatever they were saying.
敬"不知所云"
They said you were ugly.
他们说你很丑
Does that bother you?
你介意吗
You think because of the way I'm dressed that I'm shallow?
你觉得我穿成这样就意味着我很肤浅吗
I was just hoping you were easy.
我还希望你随便一点呢
They said that too.
他们也这么说的
What brings you to Rome?
你怎么会来罗马
Seen anything interesting?
看到什么有趣的了吗
I could take it or leave it.
对我来说可看可不看
Well look at the lovebirds will you?
看看你们这对鸳鸯,是不是
Connie this is my wife Betty.
康尼,这是我妻子贝蒂
By golly you are an indecently lucky man.
天啊,你真是个幸运的男人
By golly he's nutty.
天啊,他真古怪
He's something.
他很了不起
He adores you.
他喜欢你
You're tiny.
你真是小心眼
He does.
他就是喜欢你
Now I can see what all the fuss has been about.
现在我知道他为什么这么小题大做了
He sees great things in you.
他发现了你的才华
Where are we going? We're going for ice cream.
我们要去哪,我们去吃冰淇淋,
That's a grand idea.
这主意太棒了
Close your window. My hair is getting mussed.
关上车窗,我的头发都吹乱了
How was your day? Okay.
你今天过的如何,不错啊,
Do I look pretty? I guess so.
我看上去漂亮吗,是啊,
Hey what are you doing? Sally and Ernie sitting in a tree
你干嘛啊,萨丽和艾尼坐在树上,
kISSING... Shut up!
在接,吻,闭嘴,
I mean it! First comes love...
我认真的,第一次坠入爱河,
Shut up! Then comes
闭嘴,然后,
Stop it! Ow!
别唱了,嗷,
I said shut up!
我说了闭嘴
Hey hey hey! That's enough!
嘿,够了
She hurt me. He hit me first.
她打伤我了,他先打我的,
She was kissing Ernie. I was not!
她亲了艾尼,我才没有,
All right! Both of youSeparate rooms.
好了,你们俩,分开房间呆着
I'm not gonna let Ernie and Jessica visit anymore.
我不会让艾尼和杰西卡再来玩了
Well aren't you a lucky girl?
你真是个幸运的姑娘
Go ahead. Open it. Make sure it's right.
来吧,打开,看看对不对
It's like new! They just exchanged it.
简直和新的一样,他们给换货了,
No questions asked.
非常顺利
Thank you. Thank you Mr. Peter from my heart.
谢谢你,皮特先生,衷心感谢
I promise I never do this again.
我保证我再也不敢了
It's all right. It never happened.
没关系,我会当作不知道的
We should celebrate.
我们应该庆祝一下
I don't know. What do you like to drink?
我不知道,你想喝什么,
You're german right?
你是德国人对吧
I can get us some beer or riesling.
我可以弄点啤酒或者干白葡萄酒来
Schnapps?
杜松子酒
Oh you are so nice
你人真的很好
But I have my boyfriend.
可我已经有男朋友了
Oh.
噢,
Thank you so much to do this for me.
真的很感谢你帮了我
Glad I could help.
很高兴我能帮上忙
Good night.
晚安
Oh I woke you.
我吵醒你了
What do you want?
你要干嘛
Well I went to a lot of trouble to solve your dress problem
帮你解决礼服的事真的让我大费周章
And I think I at least deserve to see it on you.
我想我至少应该看看你穿上它
Okay but you have to be very quiet.
好吧,可你一定要非常安静
This is cozy. I'll go get the dress.
房间很舒适,我去换礼服,
I'd like to kiss you.
我想吻你
Hello? Did I wake you?
你好,我吵醒你了吗,
No. No I'm up.
没有,我起来了
Can I interest you two in some breakfast?
我能邀请你们两个共进早餐吗
Breakfast? Sure let me just
早餐,可以啊,只是
Stay.
在房间吃
You know Connie
你知道的,康尼
Betty's telling me she already ordered breakfast up to the room.
贝蒂告诉我她已经点了早餐送到我们房间
Can I meet you afterwards? Of course.
我们晚点再见面好吗,当然可以,
You let me know how you like the room service.
记得告诉我你对我们的客房服务是否满意
Did you hear the bells this morning?
你听到早上的电话铃了吗
I did.
听见了
I like sleeping on this side of the bed.
我喜欢睡床的这一边
I have to get up.
我得起床了
Order something. He wants a full report.
点一些吃的吧,他希望我们的汇报能够全面
Well hello.
你好啊
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
How was everybody?
大家怎么样
Everyone's fine. How was your trip?
大家都很好,旅行怎么样
It was short but sweet.
短暂,但是美好
Well good.
那就好
I'm going to get my things.
我去收拾一下我的东西
Just one more thing
只是,有一件事
You might want to talk to Sally.
你可能需要和萨丽谈谈
Why? She'll tell you.
为什么,她会告诉你,
Carla you brought it up.
卡拉,你提起来的
I keep talking to her about that temper.
我和她谈了很多次了,关于她的坏脾气
I'm gonna go check the mail. Do you want anything?
我去看看邮箱,你想要什么吗
She kissed Ernie Hanson Bobby was teasing her
她亲了艾尼·汉森,博比以此取笑她
And she really went after him.
她真的是对他穷追不舍
Okay. It's okay.
好吧,没事
Thank you for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我
I think they just missed you.
我觉得他们只是太想你了
Wouldn't that be nice?
那真是太好了
Well I missed you. You know that?
我可是很想你,知道吗
Mr. Campbell.
坎贝尔先生
Ed Lawrence. 14c.
我是埃德·劳伦斯,住在14C
Yes of course. How are you Ed?
是啊,当然,你好吗,埃德
Is your wife at home?
你妻子在家吗
No.
不在
Can I come in for a minute?
我能进去坐坐吗
Of course.
当然了
What are you drinking Ed?
想喝点什么吗,埃德
Oh I have a martini waiting next door.
噢,我家还有马提尼等着我解决呢
Let me make this quick.
我就长话短说吧
You know we have this german au pair working for us?
你知道有个德国保姆在我家打工对吧
No I didn't know that.
不,我不知道
Yes you do.
你知道的
I don't know what she said
我不知道她说了什么
Please just relax.
拜托,放轻松
I know it's August and all the cats are away
我知道8月份到了,大家都去旅行了
But I just spent one of my precious vacation days
可这宝贵的假期里,我却花了一整天
refilling the kleenex boxes.
来装面巾纸盒
I don't understand. Would you drop it?
我不明白,你能不能别装了,
I've had four months without any tears
我有4个月没听到哭声了
Mr. CampbellFour quiet months.
坎贝尔先生,安详平静的四个月
You know how hard it is to find someone my wife
你知道要找到一个可以和我妻子
can get along with?
和平共处的人有多难吗
And now this.
现在却变成这样
Look.
听着
There are plenty of nannies in this neighborhood.
附近有这么多保姆
Stay away from her.
离她远点
In fact be smart stay out of the building.
事实上,聪明点的话,搬走吧
I'm very sorry. It'll be fine.
我很抱歉,没事的,
Enjoy the rest of your summer.
享受你剩余的假期吧
Bobby sit down. Mayday mayday.
博比,坐下来,请求支援,请求支援,
Daddy doesn't know
爸爸不知道
But Carla told me
可卡拉告诉我
you were fighting while we were gone.
我们不在的时候你们打架了
Sally.
萨丽
Carla was very upset.
卡拉很不开心
It's not fair. I didn't do anything.
这不公平,我什么都没做啊
That's it. You apologize to Bobby
到此为止,你跟博比道歉
and you learn to control your temper
然后学会怎么控制你的脾气
Or I'm going to have to start taking things away.
不然我就把你的玩具都收起来
I'm sorry I hit you.
抱歉我打了你
That's okay.
没关系
I called the office.
我给公司打电话了
Hilton sent a packet over before we even left.
希尔顿在我们离开之前就寄了个包裹
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Going swimming? Are we?
去游泳吗,可以吗,
Yes.
是的
See you tonight.
晚上见
Yes
是的
but what you really would've enjoyed
但真正有趣的事情是
was watching my father struggle with the sailboat.
看我爸爸鼓捣帆船
Oh. Well hello.
你们好啊
Hello.
你好
Is everybody having a good summer?
大家夏天过的愉快吗
Very nice. Very hot.
很好,也很热
I see Marty came.
看来马蒂来过了
Or did you keep it this way yourself?
还是你自己收拾的
I did my best.
我尽力而为了
My little bachelor. Come over here.
我的小单身汉,快过来
I missed you.
我很想你
I missed ever part of you.
想你身体的每一个部分
Trudy I have to get to work. Oh I don't care.
特鲁迪,我得去上班了,我才不在乎,
Oh. Peter.
皮特
You always get that guilty look on your face
当我们看见小孩子的时候
when we see little children.
你总是一脸内疚
I told you
我告诉过你
I don't care.
我不在乎
You're my husband I want what you want.
你是我的丈夫,你想要的就是我想要的
Did you miss me a little?
你有一点点想我吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
I can't.
我不能
Peter.
皮特
Look at me. Did something happen?
看着我,发生什么事了吗
Sally get down here. Coming.
萨丽,下来,来了,
I want you to know that
我想要你明白
I think Ernie Hanson is a very nice little boy
我知道艾尼·汉森是个很好的小男孩
But I don't want you running around just kissing boys.
可我不想你无所事事,到处亲那些男孩
I wasn't. And you don't kiss boys.
我没有,而且你不能主动亲男孩,
Boys kiss you.
是男孩主动亲你
The first kiss is very special.
初吻是很特别的
But I already did it. It's over.
可我已经亲别人了,没有初吻了
You're going to have a lot of first kisses.
你会有很多个初吻的
You're going to want it to be special
你想让那个吻很特别
so you remember.
这样你才会刻骨铭心
It's where you go from being a stranger to knowing someone
那个吻是你们从陌生到相知的过程
And every kiss with him after that
而接下来和那个人的每一个吻
is a shadow of that kiss.
都只是初吻的影子罢了
Do you understand?
你明白吗
I think so.
应该吧
Go play.
去玩吧
Hello. Hello.
你好,你好,
I made some cold salads
我做了冷盘沙拉
Hearts of palm Tomatoes olives.
有棕榈心,番茄,橄榄
Wonderful.
太好了
Do you want a drink? No.
想喝点什么吗,不用了,
I walked down lexington
我去了莱克星顿
and they opened a new fruit market
那里新开了一家水果超市
But other than the melons most of it was unremarkable.
不过除了哈密瓜以外,其他的都很一般
So I stopped in Butterfield market
所以我又去了巴特菲尔德超市
and they had all of the stone fruits
他们有很多核果类水果
And beautiful cherries and I thought...
还有很漂亮的樱桃,我就觉得
Trudy ...Maybe I'd make a fruit salad for dessert.
特鲁迪,或许我该做个水果沙拉当甜点,
What?
什么
I don't want you to go away anymore without me.
我希望你以后不要丢下我独自离开
Good.
好的
I won't.
我不会的
Tell me what happened at work today?
跟我说说,今天工作怎么样
Well
这个啊
Kinsey invented some contraption
金西发明了一个装置
that can shoot a water balloon across the office.
可以把一个水球射过办公室
We filled it with ketchup.
我们把里面装满了番茄酱
Did you?
真的吗
I have $5 for Carla.
我得给卡拉5美元
She watched the kids for me.
让她帮我看孩子
The board called a secret meeting about the reservoir.
委员会召集了一个秘密会议,关于水库
I think they reversed us.
我觉得他们否定了我们的议案
Really?
真的吗
We'll see.
等着看吧
So... did you go to the catacombs?
那么,你去地下陵墓了吗
No.
没有
Throw a coin in the fountain?
在喷泉投硬币许愿了吗
You did have a good time didn't you?
你确实玩的很开心,对不对
Do you want some?
想吃点吗
The kids didn't eat it at all. I put them to bed.
孩子们完全没吃,我让他们去睡觉了
Carlton and I went to lake george for a week after Jess was born.
杰西出生之后,我和卡尔顿去乔治湖玩了一周
No problems no kids.
没有烦心事,没有小孩子
It was magical.
太神奇了
We have to do that again.
我们应该再去一次
I'm afraid we may have to be vigilant about the reservoir.
恐怕关于我们的水库提议会被驳回
Although
不过呢
it'd be an excuse for you to get more help from high places.
这是你从高层获取帮助的又一借口了
I'm done with that. We made our stand.
我不会那么做了,我们已经表明立场了
Mmm sunny madrid.
阳光马德里
Doesn't that sound like it would do the trick?
听名字就是一个辉煌的凯旋之地
I've never been.
我没去过那
Welcome home. Hello Francine.
欢迎回家,你好啊,弗朗辛,
Well I should be going.
我该走了
From what I hear you two must be very tired.
据我所知,你俩一定累坏了
Good night Francine.
晚安,弗朗辛
Hey.
嘿,
Don't.
不要
What's wrong? "What's wrong?"
怎么了,怎么了,
I hate this place. I hate our friends.
我讨厌这个地方,讨厌我们的朋友
I hate this town. Oh Betts.
讨厌这个小镇,噢,贝蒂,
We'll go away again. You know we will.
我们会离开这里的,你知道的
Do me a favor look on your pillow.
帮我个忙,看看你枕头上有什么
Open it.
打开吧
I saw it in the gift shop
我在礼品店看到的
But we were leaving
可那时我们已经要返程了
so I had Connie send it.
我让康尼寄过来的
It's lovely.
很漂亮
I'll have it put on your bracelet.
我会把它放到你的手镯上
And I can have something to look at
当我跟别人说起我们在罗马度过的快乐时光
When I tell the story about the time we went to Rome.
我也好有个纪念物在手上了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
merchandise ['mə:tʃəndaiz]

想一想再看

n. 商品,货物
v. 经营,推销,销售,经商

联想记忆
agenda [ə'dʒendə]

想一想再看

n. 议事日程

联想记忆
proclamation [.prɔklə'meiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 宣言,公布,文告

 
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演

 
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
wagon ['wægən]

想一想再看

n. 四轮马车,货车
v. 用四轮马车运

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
shadow ['ʃædəu]

想一想再看

n. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处
vt. 投阴

 
reservoir ['rezəvwɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 水库,蓄水池,积蓄,储藏

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。