手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《广告狂人》 > 广告狂人第三季 > 正文

广告狂人第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第3集:罗杰和简即将举行婚礼

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

And after that I played the nurse in "Romeo and Juliet."

之后我扮演了《罗密欧与茱丽叶》一剧中的护士
And after that I played Dorine the maid in "Tartuffe"
之后,我又扮演了《伪君子》一剧中的女仆
By Moliere.
应该是莫里哀的作品
And I guess that's it.
差不多就这些吧
Thank you Hillary.
谢谢你,希拉里
I'd love it if you could do the twist one more time.
我非常喜欢你扭来扭去的样子,可以再来一次吗
Thank you Hillary.
谢谢你,希拉里
We'll let you know.
我们会通知你结果的
Harry you are not in this process.
哈里,你无权参与审核
You're a spectator. Don't forget it.
你只是来旁观的,别忘了这点
Bacardi's coming in on Tuesday
百加得公司的人周二会过来
to see if daiquiri beach has legs.
看看台克利鸡尾酒的广告情况
Don wants copy Monday morning and art Monday night.
唐希望周一早上完成文案,当晚完成广告图
We should probably have the whole team.
我们可能需要调动所有的人力
This weekend? No.
这周末吗,不行
I'm sorry but we just heard about it.
我很抱歉,我们也是刚刚收到的消息
Bullshit. I have plans.
屁话,我已经有安排了,
I really do.
真的
Well I would love to work all weekend
我倒是想周末全程加班
But I'm just a spectator.
可惜我只是个旁观人员
Whose crack did it fall through?
究竟是谁的计划会泡汤呢
Because you are going to spend the weekend being our slave.
恐怕你们两位这周末也得在这做苦力吧
No fingerpointing. The bad news is
别用手指着我们,不幸的是,
They need five more vacation situations for bacardi rum.
他们要为百加得朗姆酒做5个假期广告推销案
The good news is we're going to be out of your hair
好消息是,我们将远离这劳碌之地
Jane and Roger Sterling's garden party on the island.
简和罗杰·斯特林将在岛上举行游园会
Derby day.
赛马日当天
You're going back in time?
你们能赶得及回来吗
Are any of you wearing seersucker?
你们会穿泡泡纱做的衣服吗
I don't want to look like a barbershop quartet.
我可不希望我们看上去像理发店四重唱
You're all going? I really wish I wasn't.
你们都要去吗,我倒是希望可以不去,
Well then don't. Give me your glasses. I'll go as you.
那就别去,把你的眼镜给我,我扮成你过去
Sorry about that.
不好意思
Good luck gentiles. Sorry.
好运,先生们,抱歉,
You know we all started at the same time.
知道吗,我们的职业生涯是同时开始的
I've been here six years longer than you.
我可比你早来六年
They hate creative.
他们讨厌创意部
My goodness. I didn't expect to see you here.
天啊,我真没想到在这儿会碰见你
For a little while longer. Lovely to see you Jane
恐怕我暂时还不会离开这儿,见到你真好,简,
I mean Mrs. Sterling.
应该是斯特林夫人
I'll catch up with you girls.
你们先走吧,姑娘们,我稍后就来
I just stopped by.
我只是顺道过来
Roger had my rings resized.
罗杰把我戒指的尺寸重新调了一下
I keep losing weight. Where are you living now?
我的体重一直在减,你现在住在哪里
Same old place but we're looking.
还是老地方,不过我们已经开始留意新住处了
We're thinking about Riverdale.
我们觉得里弗岱尔不错
It's near columbia pres and Greg wants a yard.
离哥伦比亚特区很近,而且格雷格想要一个院子
I don't know. I get a nosebleed anywhere above 86th street.
我不知道,超出86号街,我都觉得无法接受
God it's so great to see you. Likewise.
天啊,能见到你真是太好了,彼此彼此,
Oh! Joan I have a tiny favor to ask you.
噢,琼,我想请你帮个小忙
They're doing construction in front of the building
大楼前面正在进行施工建设
And my driver's gonna be circling
待会儿我的司机肯定会找不到地方
So if you could have one of the girls
你能不能派个秘书
run down 15 and flag him down.
到15号街去,给他指一下方向呢
Hello Ginger.
你好,金吉
Olive from now on
奥利弗,从现在开始
there's no need to include mr. Crane in casting.
所有试镜活动都不需要通知克雷恩先生
Of course. And I brought you tea and coffee.
好的,我给你准备了茶和咖啡
I'll just have whichever one you don't want.
你挑一个,剩下的给我
I have coffee. That's what I usually drink.
我要咖啡好了,我通常都喝这个
That's what I've been drinking right?
我一直都喝的是这个,对吧
Well Lola said you don't like a second cup of coffee
劳拉说你不能连着喝两杯咖啡
Because it makes you edgy.
因为那会让你很急躁
I want you to forget everything Lola told you.
我要你把劳拉说的都忘了
I left for an hour to go get the nylons for tomorrow
我就离开了一小时,去拿明天穿的衣服
And look what happened.
你看看都闹成什么样子了
Carla said he thought he was on K.P. Duty.
卡拉说,他以为自己被罚到厨房做帮工
We don't have to go you know.
我们不一定要去的
I said we would.
我答应了会去的
It's Roger and Jane.
是罗杰和简的婚礼
I want to go.
我想去
I bought a dress.
我还特意买了一条裙子
"The warmth of the climate disposed the natives...
气候的温暖适宜让当地居民,
to the most intemperate enjoyment of tranquility and opulence
可以享受长久的宁静和富饶
and the lively licen licent"
而那些躁动不安的....放...
Licentiousness.
放荡之心
Go ahead.
继续读
"...Of the greeks was blended
使得希腊人,
With the hereditary softness of the syrians.
融合了叙利亚人特有的柔顺性情
Fashion was the only law
时尚是唯一法则
Pleasure was the only pursuit
快乐是唯一的追求
And the splendor of dress and furniture
而华丽的服饰与家具
Was the only distinction of the citizens of antioch."
则是古叙利亚文明最杰出的遗迹
Gene. Well hello Don.
吉恩,你好啊,唐,
How's babylon? Bedtime.
巴比伦饭店怎么样,该睡觉了,
It's all right. Go wash your teeth.
没事,去刷牙吧
You just wait. All hell's gonna break loose.
后面会更精彩,即将风云变幻
Good night grandpa Gene.
晚安,吉恩外公
Like that.
就像这样
Paul Kinsey with the twostroke lead.
保罗·金西领先两杆
What is your secret? I use harry crane's paddle
你的制胜法宝是什么,我用的是哈里·克雷恩的球拍,
And I pretend that's his fat head.
我还把那球想象成他恶心的脑袋
What kind of fruit do you put in this?
你在里面放了什么水果
It's rum and coke. I don't know.
这是朗姆酒和可乐的混搭,我不知道
A cherry? All we have is olives.
可能是樱桃吧,我们只剩橄榄了
New drinks new copy or both?
新新饮料还是新新文案
Bikinis that match the drinks and new copy.
能够和这酒及文案相映成趣的比基尼女郎
Something cute.
一些可爱点的东西
It's bacardilicious.
这是百加得美味
It's bacardilightful.
这叫百加得活力剂
We're supposed to sit here and pretend like we're on vacation?
难道我们被困在这儿,还要假装是在度假吗
They're probably drinking mint juleps.
他们可能正在喝着薄荷冰酒呢
Ugh. Booze puts me to sleep.
酒精只能让我昏昏欲睡
I will take grass any hour of the day. It helps me think.
要是来点大麻就好了,它能帮助我思考
When I was at Princeton I wrote my senior thesis
我当年在普林斯顿大学毕业时的论文
On the passions of the stoics.
写的是禁欲主义者的激情
Mary Jane was my muse.
大麻就是我的智慧女神
Paul helps me sleep.
保罗只能让我充满睡意
Peggy go get a blender.
佩奇,去拿个搅拌器过来
Maybe we can turn this into a frappe.
或许我们可以做冰镇饮料
You get it. I'm eating.
你自己去拿,我正吃东西呢,
Olive?
奥利弗
What are you doing here?
你怎么还在这儿
Well if you're working I'm working.
如果你还没下班,我也不能走
It's okay for you to go home.
你回家吧,没关系的
Oh I already canceled my plans.
我已经取消安排了
Phil and I were going to drive up to the cloisters.
菲尔和我原打算驱车去修道院的
And Steven my son he's at boston college
但我儿子,史蒂文,他在波士顿大学念书
Was thinking of coming down with his girlfriend
想带他的女朋友回家见见我们
But I'm not sure that's working out. He's picky.
但我不知道这次能不能成,他很挑剔
Anyway so phil's taking a trip to the dump
所以,菲尔一个人出去鬼混
And here I am no worse for wear.
我就一直在这儿,也没什么大不了
Don't I seem as important as Cosgrove?
我难道比科斯格罗夫差劲吗
I mean Campbell makes sense
我是说,坎贝尔的高升还有些道理
to the manner born.
毕竟家业厚实
So you like to get high? Whenever I can.
你喜欢爽一下嘛,不放过一切机会,
My cousin used to know someone but he got married.
我表哥曾经有些门路,但那个人现在结婚了
Who's your friend?
你从哪儿拿货
A guy like you? There must be somebody you can call.
像你这样的人,肯定有门路的
Yeah.
是啊
No. Of course.
不,当然了
Sally get up here.
萨丽,过来一下
I just walked backwards all the way from the living room.
我刚一路从客厅倒着走过来的
Zip.
帮忙拉一下
You look pretty.
你看上去很漂亮
I look like an open umbrella.
我看上去就像是一把撑开的伞
Grandpa says that you're going to a soiree.
外公说你要去参加一个晚宴
Don't bother him.
别去打扰他
Go watch tv.
去看电视吧
Grandpa? I'm indisposed.
外公,我肠胃不舒服,
What are you doing? You're going to break it.
你在干嘛呢,你会把它弄坏的
Who told you that? I've done it.
谁跟你说的,我自己就曾弄坏过,
If it happens I'll go get my little screwdriver
要是真坏了,我就去拿我的螺丝起子
and put on a new one.
重新装上一个
Jesus I stink.
天啊,我浑身臭烘烘的
I can finish up out here.
剩下的我可以完成
You take a nice long bath.
你去好好洗个澡吧
No. No no no. Eddinger goes at the head of the table.
不不不,埃丁格要坐首席
He's the chief of surgery. It's where he always sits.
他是外科主任,他向来都是坐首席的
Not in your home Greg.
在你家可不能如此,格雷格
Host at the head hostess at the foot
男主人坐首席,女主人坐尾席
Or whichever is nearest to the kitchen
或者坐在离厨房较近的位置
And then it's boy girl boy girl.
然后是男女岔开坐
Who says? Emily post. Everyone.
这是谁说的,埃米利·波斯特,大家都这么做的,(美国着名礼仪家)
Ronald Eddinger does not read Emily Post.
罗纳德·埃丁格可不会去看埃米利·波斯特的书
He's going to expect to sit there
他肯定想坐在这儿
And he's going to expect me and Rick Stoller
而且他会希望我和瑞克·斯托勒
to be his footstools.
当他的脚凳
Well I won't have their wives think
我可不希望他们的妻子认为
You have a wife who doesn't know how to set a table.
你娶了一个不会安排宴席座次的妻子
Joanie I don't want to have a fight right now.
琼,我不想现在和你吵架
Then stop talking.
那就什么也别说
A buffet would be slightly more casual
自助可能会更加随意一些
And people could sit where they will.
而且人们可以想坐哪儿就坐哪儿
And we could put the chafing dish
我们可以把别人送的火锅
That they gave us right in the middle.
放在餐桌正中间
Perfect.
很好
Hey.
嘿,
In state news governor Rockefeller
下面是新闻报道,洛克菲勒州长
is being urged to appoint a special prosecutor
不得不委派一位特别调查员
to investigate the scandalridden state liquor authority.
对丑闻缠身的纽约酒类管理局展开调查
Carla.
卡拉
Carla?
卡拉
Is she here?
她在这儿吗
Look at you.
看看你
I know I look good for my condition
我知道就孕妇而言,我看上去已经很不错了
But I'm still in my condition.
不过我毕竟大着肚子
Did they leave yet? No I think they're in the living room.
他们走了吗,不,我想他们还在客厅,
Well I've been robbed.
我被打劫了
I had it right here and now I don't.
我就放在这儿的,现在却不见了
Daddy what are you talking about?
爸爸,你在说什么呢
I had $35. Now I have $30.
我本来有35美元的,现在只有30美元了
Are you sure? Mr. Hofstadt
你确定吗,赫夫斯特先生,
Why don't you go sit down and we'll all look for it?
你还是先坐下吧,我们都来帮忙找
Oh. You'll look for it will you?
你会帮我找,是吗
Daddy you know how forgetful you are.
爸爸,你知道你自己有多健忘
I'm missing $5.
我少了5美元
I'll give you $5.
我给你5美元
Don will you give him something?
唐,你能给他吗
Here Gene. Here you go.
拿着,吉恩
No I don't want your money.
不,我不想要你的钱
You people you think money is the answer to every problem.
你们这些人,认为钱能解决一切问题
No just this particular problem.
现在这个问题恐怕只能用钱解决吧
Daddy I'm sorry. I don't know what you want.
爸爸,我很抱歉,我不知道你想要怎样
I want my $5!
我要我那5美元
Well I think I am finally ready to go.
我想我不走不行了
Come on let's go out in the yard.
来吧,我们去外面院子里
I forgot how many tourists are in midtown.
我忘了市中心会有这么多游客
They're like vermin.
他们就跟成片的蝗虫一样
Jeffrey this is my colleague Smitty.
杰夫瑞,这位是我的同事斯密特
How you doing Jeff? Not bad. Not bad at all.
你怎么样,杰夫,还不错,相当好,
So what do you have for us?
你为我们准备了什么
What do you want?
你们想要什么
I've got dexies benzedrine strips boo.
我有安非他命,苯丙胺,大麻
Probably get you junk if you really wanted it.
如果你们真的想要,海洛因我也能弄到
How do you know each other? Jeffrey's an old friend.
你们是怎么认识的,杰夫瑞是我的老朋友,
You're looking at the two great cocksmen
你现在见到的就是普林斯顿大学55届
of princeton '55.
最杰出的两个人
Oh the times you must have had.
我想你们当年在校园里也是叱咤风云
Can we buy some dope?
我们可以买些货吗
I'll give you all four for $10 plus delivery.
四种总共10美元,运费另算
I'm just kidding but I should.
我只是开玩笑罢了,但我确实该收的
I mean you never call me.
我是说,你从来也不联系我
When's the last time I saw you?
我上次见你是什么时候
Give me your sweater. It's mohair.
把你的毛衣脱下来,这可是马海毛的,
May I? Relax. Sit down.
我可以来一根吗,放松,坐下来,
You ever look out this window?
你从这扇窗户往外看过吗
It's beautiful.
太美了
Nice to see you both. Isn't it something?
见到你们俩真高兴,多了不起啊
Betty you remember Trudy.
贝蒂,你还记得特鲁迪吧
Harry Crane. My wife Jennifer.
哈里·克雷恩,这是我妻子詹妮弗
Ken Cosgrove. We've we've met.
肯·科斯格罗夫,我们见过面了
Nice to see you all again. When are you due?
见到你们大家真高兴,你预产期什么时候,
Any minute. Can't you tell?
随时都有可能,你看不出来吗
Oh that last month was the worse.
最后一个月最难受了
But of course this is your second. Uh third.
不过二胎会好一些,是第三胎,
How old is yours? Eight months. Beatrice Grace.
你孩子多大了,8个月,名叫碧特丝·格蕾丝,
Should we take a tour?
我们是不是该四处转转
I grew up in a club just like this. Me too.
我是在跟这差不多的乐园里长大的,我也一样,
That portly fellow in the glen plaid
那个穿深色格子图案的家伙
Second at dupont.
是杜邦公司的二把手
The one next to him pan am.
站在他旁边的,是泛美航空公司的总裁
Don't hand out your card.
别四处散发你的名片
Now you're getting ridiculous.
你找来找去真是太可笑了
Maybe it fell out of your pocket.
可能是从你的口袋里掉出来了
It didn't. Well I didn't take it.
不是的,我可没拿,
I didn't say you did. Not yet.
我没说你拿了,还没说而已,
Will you stop it Viola?
你能停下来吗,瓦欧娜
My name's not Viola. It's Carla.
我不叫瓦欧娜,我叫卡拉
Do you know Viola?
你认识瓦欧娜吗
We don't all know each other Mr. Hofstadt.
我们互不相识,赫夫斯特先生
Are you done looking already?
那本书你看完了吗
Really?
真的吗
Are they still here?
他们还在里面吗
Yes they're in mr. Kinsey's office.
是的,他们在金西先生的办公室里
I know what they're doing. You don't want to go in there.
我知道他们在里面干什么,你不会想进去的
What are they doing? All I'm saying is
他们在里面干什么,我只想说,
They obviously don't want to work so you should just go home.
他们很显然不想工作,你应该直接回家
I love the commercials
我喜欢那个广告
where the dog runs right up to the bowl of food.
就是一条狗飞奔向狗粮的那个
How do you make him do that?
你们是怎么做的
You starve him?
先饿它几天吗
So you two got a lot of girls?
你们俩当年玩了很多女孩吗
Shit.
糟糕
Is that that old lady again?
又是那个老女人吗
Let me in. Go away.
让我进来,走开,
It stinks out here.
外面都能闻到气味
Come in quick.
快进来
What are you doing?
你们在干什么呢
I know what you're doing.
我知道你们在干嘛
Who are you?
你是谁
Jeffrey Graves princeton '55.
杰夫瑞·格拉夫,普林斯顿大学55届毕业生
Look I need it for inspiration.
听着,我需要用这来激发灵感
It's Saturday for god's sake.
今天可是休息日
You can go home. We'll do the work.
你可以回家,剩下的我们来做
Are you kidding? We'll end up with nothing.
你开玩笑吗,到最后我们什么成果也没有
I've got some ideas we can kick around
我倒是有个主意
But you're gonna have to tell me your name sweetheart.
不过你得先告知我你的芳名,小甜心
I'm Peggy Olson and I want to smoke some marijuana.
我叫佩奇·奥尔森,我想抽点儿大麻
You won't like it.
你不会喜欢的
How do you know what I'll like?
你怎么知道我的喜好
You never ask me how I feel about anything
你从来没问过我喜欢什么
except brassieres body odor and makeup.
除了胸罩,体味和化妆品(之前做的广告产品)
I'd like to know how you feel about a lot of things.
我对你的喜好很感兴趣
Jesus. Give it a rest. Come on.
老天啊,省省吧,快点啊,
It's just like a strong cigarette.
就像烈性香烟而已
Can you believe this?
你敢相信吗
the suns shines bright
阳光明媚,
on the old kentucky home 'tis summer
洒在肯塔基的屋顶上,美好的夏季时光,
and the darkies are gay
黑人们无限欢乐,
the corn top's ripe
玉米散发着成熟的芳香,
and the meadow's in the bloom
青草郁郁葱葱,
while the birds make music all the day
鸟儿整日欢唱,
the young folks roll on the little cabin floor
年轻人在木屋地板上狂欢,
Can we go?
我们可以走了吗
What about the horse race?
不是还有赛马没看吗
What about supper?
还有晚宴
Don't disappear. I want to dance.
别走开,我想跳舞呢
then my old kentucky home
我古老的肯塔基房子,
good night...
晚安,
I did this at home threw on a little shoe polish.
这是我在家自己画的,用的是鞋油
She thought it was a scream. I love it.
她觉得我可笑极了,我很喜欢,
weep no more my lady
我爱的人啊,别再哭泣,
oh weep no more today...
我爱的人啊,今天请不要流泪,
Can I get an oldfashioned?
能给我来一杯鸡尾酒吗
We're on the same mission.
看来我们都是冲着酒来的
This bar looks like it was set up by a blind man
这酒吧看上去就像是一个瞎子布置的
And there's no bourbon.
连波旁酒也没有
There's a hole at the end here.
后面有个大酒窖
I don't have a lot of time.
我可没那么多时间自己去找
Rye okay with you?
裸麦威士忌怎么样
You look like you know what you're doing.
看上去你已经是轻车熟路了
I'm Connie by the way.
顺便说一句,我叫康尼
Don.
我叫唐
Service always this good around here?
这里的服务总是像现在这么好吗
You're not a member either? No no.
你也不是这里的会员吗,不,不,
Nice piece of property though.
不过这里确实还不错
Who are you hiding from?
你在躲着谁呢
I am at work disguised as a party.
虽然表面看来像在参加派对,实际上我是在工作
I'm at work disguised as a wedding.
虽然表面看来像是个婚礼,实际上我也在工作
I hate other people's weddings.
我讨厌参加别人的婚礼
Why's that? Make me nervous
为什么,让我很紧张,
All those expectations.
人们总有很多不切实际的期望
And these poor kids in here
可你看看外面,还有那么多可怜的孩子
That is a match made in the boardroom.
就像在董事会那样貌合神离,表里不一
When I was a boy
我小时候
There was a mansion on the river
河边有一幢宅邸
I used to paddle by in my johnboat.
我经常划着我的小船前往
The twinkling lights
夜空群星闪烁
Violins girls giggling about something.
优美的小提琴音乐,以及姑娘们咯咯的笑声
It's different inside.
里面却大相径庭
Where you from?
你来自哪里
San Antonio New Mexico
新墨西哥州,圣安东尼奥
Before it was a state.
那时候那里还不是州
Don't ask me that old.
别问我那么久远的事
You look fit.
你身材保持得不错
You ever see
你看过
"A Midsummer Dream" with Mickey Rooney?
米奇·鲁尼演的《仲夏之梦》吗,
"A Midsummer Night's Dream"?
你是说《仲夏夜之梦》吗,
By golly you're prickly.
天呐,你真会挑刺
I'm Republican like everyone else in there
就像那边的人一样,我也是个共和党人
But somehow
但是不知怎的
No matter how expensive my cufflinks
不论我的袖扣多么贵重
I feel like I've got the head of a jackass.
我都觉得自己很愚蠢
Where I grew up there was a roadhouse.
我童年生活的地方,有个小旅馆
It boasted live music
它以现场音乐闻名
That meant a drum a bass
那里摆着一面鼓,一把低音提琴
And a player piano with nobody at it.
一架没人弹的钢琴
I parked cars.
我在那里给人泊车
Fancy people would go there.
有钱人都去那
They'd get loud they'd get drunk
他们尽情喧闹,喝得大醉
But they wouldn't let me use the toilet.
但是他们不让我用卫生间
So when nature called
所以我尿急时
I'd open up a trunk and relieve myself.
就打开车尾的行李箱,就地解决
You didn't.
你不会吧
I was 15.
我当时只有15岁
There's probably some kid out there
可能现在外面某个小孩
doing it text you now.
正在做一样的事情呢
Where you come from?
你来自哪里
Pennsylvania by way of Illinois.
宾夕法尼亚州,经由伊利诺伊州
We lost our farm ended up in coal country.
我们失去了农田,被煤矿公司收购了
And here you are.
所以你才有了今天的成就
A pleasure to meet you Don.
很高兴认识你,唐
Hell of a cocktail.
鸡尾酒非常不错
Rum. Have some.
给我来些朗姆酒
Some rum?
朗姆酒吗
If you were feeling it you'd be hungry.
如果你有感觉,你肯会觉得饿了
I am hungry but it's not worth moving.
我是饿了,但还是不想动
She is a riot.
她真有趣
Makes me wish I had a job.
真希望我有份工作啊
Bacardi Eisenhower.
百加得,艾森豪威尔
What are you laughing about?
你笑什么
You do have a job Jeffrey.
你确实有份工作啊,杰夫瑞
You're a drug pusher.
你是个毒品贩子
What is that an english accent?
那是什么意思,你的英式幽默吗
It's a little different than freshman year.
和你当年新生时代相比,确实大不一样了
Kinsey was a real Jersey.
金西,就是个纯正的泽西人
I guess that's why they have scholarships.
我想这就是他获得奖学金的原因吧
Get out.
给我滚出去
You're arrogant.
你这个自大的家伙
And you know what else?
而且你知道吗
You can't sing.
你根本不会唱歌
Take it back.
把这句话收回去
Dearly beloved
我的宝贝啊
We are gathered here not to fight.
我们聚在一起可不是为了吵架的
Take it back Graves.
收回那句话,格拉夫
Fine. I guess they kicked you out of the Tigertones
好吧,我想他们把你踢出"猛虎之声"
Because you were too tall.
是因为你长得太高了
Graves...
格拉夫
We're done here.
没什么好说的了
And by the way
我顺便提下
I left the tones because I had mono.
我离开乐队是因为我可以单飞
Fine.
好吧
Why don't you sing a little
你为什么不小哼一段
And let them be the judge?
让他们来裁定呢
Hello my baby.
你好啊,我的宝贝
Hello my honey
你好啊,我的甜心
Hello my ragtime gal.
你好啊,我的旋律女孩
Send me a kiss by wire
从电话里给我一个飞吻
Baby my heart's on fire.
宝贝啊,我热情澎湃
If you refuse me
如果你拒绝我
Honey you lose me
甜心,你就会失去我
Then you'll be left alone oh baby.
你就会孤独,我的宝贝
Telephone and tell me I'm your own
拿起电话,告诉我,我只属于你
I am so high.
我太兴奋了
I wish you were waiting for me.
我真希望你等的是我
So who are you waiting for?
那么,你在等谁呢
A friend.
一个朋友
What is that like?
怀孕的感觉怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't think about it.
我也没想过
Right now it's uncomfortable mostly.
就是不太舒服,大部分时间是这样的
But it moves around in there.
但它会在里面动来动去
It does.
是的
I'm going to blame this on Martinis
我想我一定是喝多了
But... may I?
但是,我可以吗
She's not moving now.
她现在没有动
Who are you waiting for?
你在等谁呢
My date.
我的舞伴
You can't show to these things stag
你不能单身前来参加这类活动
But then you run into people.
但你很可能在这里找到意中人
I apologize.
真不好意思
There was a line for the mirror
里面很多人排队等照镜子
and I feel like I'm melting.
我热得都要融化了
No trouble at all.
没关系的
I hope they start playing some real music.
我真希望他们放些真正的音乐
I'm here to dance aren't you?
我们来这是为了跳舞的,不是吗
ooh Martinis.
马提尼酒
Please don't stand on ceremony dig in.
请随便,不用拘束
I'll cut the cheese.
我来切奶酪吧
What are you laughing about?
你笑什么呢
Everything is some private joke with them.
一切事情都可能成为他们独有的笑料
What were you giggling about the other day?
记得你上次为什么咯咯笑吗
A code pink. What's that?
粉红代码,那是什么,
They put a call over the P.A.
只要有美女昏迷了
Whenever there's an attractive unconscious female.
他们就会进行广播通告
I've never heard of that.
我从没听说过这回事
Me either.
我也不知道
Sounds like where I work.
听起来和我工作的地方差不多
OohI'm gonna check the roast.
我要去看看肉烤得怎么样了
You need a hand?
需要帮忙吗
I don't think so. Nonsense.
不用了,胡说,
Allow me. Thank you.
我来帮你,谢谢,
Thanks.
谢了
You really have a lovely place.
你住的地方真不错
I'm glad you like it.
我很高兴你喜欢这里
I did most of it myself.
大部分是我自己装修的
You must do well.
你做的很好啊
It's not easy. Not that I'm complaining.
其实这还真的不简单,我并不是在抱怨
You think they make no money now?
你认为他们现在赚不到钱吗
You should've seen back when
你应该看看我以前是怎么样的
Ronald and I were first married
我和罗纳德当初结婚的时候
I taught kindergarten and made three times what Ron did.
我在幼儿园教书,赚的钱是罗的三倍
We lived in a pit.
我们住着一所破房子
But one day you'll look back
但将来某一天你回看现在的生活
On this time and smile
你就会觉得满足了
Just don't get pregnant.
就是最好不要生孩子
Excuse me?
什么
The last thing you want right now is a child.
你现在最不该做的事就是生孩子
I told her the same thing
我也奉劝了她
but she doesn't listen. She is a nurse
但是她听不进去,她是个护士
You do what you want.
做你自己想做的事情吧
If Greg becomes chief resident
如果格雷格做了首席住院医师的话
things will get easier.
情况会好很多的
The fact that Greg can get a woman like you
格雷格能得到你这样出色的女人
Makes me feel good about his future
让我相信他会很有前途
no matter what happens.
无论发生什么
Bobby Sally suppertime!
博比,萨丽,吃晚饭了
You have to eat something.
你必须吃点东西
You don't tell me what to do.
不用你告诉我该做什么
You either eat or you don't eat
要么吃,要么不吃
But there'll be no more of that.
除此之外没有其他选择了
I told you I'm not hungry.
我告诉你,我不饿
I want my money.
我要找回我的钱
You don't even know that you lost it.
你都不能确定是否丢了
Maybe you should lie down. Sally!
也许你该去休息休息了,萨丽
Grandpa is this it?
外公,是这个吗
Grandpa is this your money?
外公,这是你的钱吗
I don't know. Let me see it.
我不清楚,让我看看
Yeah that's it all right.
是的,就是这张,没错
Well that's a relief.
好的,终于松了一口气
Sally your food's getting cold.
萨丽,你的饭都快凉了
Excuse me.
借过
Why thank you.
谢谢
He's pretending like we didn't have a fight on the way over.
他假装我们来的路上没有争吵似的
He seems amenable right now.
他现在看起来很顺从
I warned him that with this set
我警告过他,在这种情况下
There was a good chance where my old beaus might appear.
我的老情人很有可能会出现
And yet they didn't.
事实是他们没在
Which is a relief.
真让我松了一口气
I don't want to.
我真的不想
All I have to talk about is work which is verboten.
我只能跟他们谈工作的事,那又很忌讳
That's nonsense. You're very charming.
胡说,其实你非常有魅力
Come on. I'll talk.
来吧,我会打开话题的
They want to know we're having a good time.
他们想知道我们在这里玩得很开心
We're really having a good time.
我们真的玩得很开心
Haven't seen you two on the dance floor.
都没在舞池看见你们二位
Oh I don't move that well right now.
哦,我现在身子不方便
Don loves to dance
唐喜欢跳舞
But I think I'm disappointing him
不过我觉得我让他失望了
Because I don't feel like it.
因为我不喜欢
Your asses are going to wear out those chairs.
你们的屁股都快把椅子坐穿了
Roger.
罗杰
Don betty this is Henry Francis and...
唐,贝蒂,这位是亨利·弗朗西斯和
Sherry Ardmore.
雪莉·艾德莫
Henry works in the governor's office.
亨利在州长办公室任职
Don Draper. this is my wife Betty.
唐·德雷柏,这是我妻子贝蒂
Hank tell them where you were this afternoon.
汉克,告诉他们你今天下午在哪
Roger. oh they're gonna read about it in the paper.
罗杰,哦,他们会在报纸上看到这个消息的,
He just came from pocantico.
他刚从波坎提科过来
Rockefeller married Happy.
洛克菲勒和海比结婚了
She just got divorced a month ago.
她一个月前刚离婚了
She has four children.
还带着4个孩子
You see? that's the first reaction.
你看吧,那就是人们的第一反应
Divorce is political harikari.
离婚就是政治上的自杀
Now we'll be stuck with Goldwater.
现在我们只能纵情于金水酒了
The primaries are still a long way off.
总统预选还早着呢
Why did Rocky marry her? They're in love.
为什么洛克娶她,因为他们彼此相爱,
We're going to dance.
我们要去跳舞了
Betty Don are you sure you're not up for it?
贝蒂,唐,你们确定不去吗
I have got to bring a date next time.
下次我一定要带个舞伴过来
"This is the way the world ends
这就是世界结束的方式,
This is the way the world ends
这就是世界结束的方式
This is the way the world ends
这就是世界结束的方式
Not with a bang but a whimper."
不是大爆炸,而是低声的啜泣
We got it you're educated
我们知道的,你有文化
And you sang in the tiger
你参加过"猛虎"
What are they called? Tigertones.
叫什么来着,猛虎之声,
I went to the University of Michigan.
我以前就读于密歇根大学
I went to Miss Deaver's secretarial school.
我以前就读于迪福小姐秘书学校
Can you believe her?
你相信她吗
I keep thinking about rum I keep thinking about cuba
我一直都在想朗姆酒,一直都在想古巴
And I keep thinking about how we're all going to die.
而且我一直都在想我们将怎么死去
We almost died.
我们跟死也差不多了
But we didn't.
但我们还没死
How about something about life?
谈一些关于人生的事情怎么样
Let's go on the roof.
我们去房顶吧
And do what?
去干吗
Think about Daiquiri beach.
想想台克利酒的广告案
We need five more situations for rum.
我们还要为朗姆酒做5份广告案呢
On the roof is a good idea actually
事实上去房顶是个好主意
A hammock right between the clotheslines.
吊床在晒衣绳中间
And you still say Daiquiri beach.
还可以继续想台克利酒的广告案
Are you working?
你是在工作吗
I think so.
我觉得是
You both can leave.
你们可以走了
I'm in a very good place right now.
我现在灵感如泉涌
You left your purse in your office unattended.
你把钱包忘在办公室了,就那样扔那儿了
Someone could have stolen it.
很有可能会被偷
No one's here.
现在没外人
You think I don't know what you've been doing in there?
你以为我不知道你在里面干什么吗
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
I've got nothing to hide.
我没有什么好隐瞒的
You're free to do whatever you want
你干什么都可以
But you're not thinking about your future
可是你没考虑过你的未来
The thing is I have a job.
不过我有工作
I have my own office with my name on the door
我有一个挂着我名字的私人办公室
And I have a secretary.
我还有一个秘书
That's you.
就是你
And I am not scared of any of this.
我并没有怕什么
But you're scared.
不过你感到恐惧了
Oh my god.
天呀
You're scared.
你害怕了
Don't worry about me.
不用担心我
I am going to get to do everything
我会做任何事情
You want for me.
去满足你对我的期望
I'm going to be fine Olive.
我会很好的,奥利弗
I really am.
我一定会的
Your expense report is ready for your review.
你的开销单已经做好了
It's on your desk.
在你桌子上
I need you to get the dictaphone set up
我需要你把录音机准备好
And I need a glass of water and then you can go.
我还需要一杯水,然后你就可以离开了
Oh that's very pretty.
哦,真好看
Thank you.
谢谢
When are you due? Early september.
你预产期什么时候, 9月上旬,
You and the first lady.
你和总统夫人同一时间生
Well I think she looks a lot better.
我觉得她看上去好多了
You could dress like that.
你也可以那么穿
Go to Lord & Taylor and ask for my friend Bunny Appelle.
去Lord & Taylor找我的朋友巴妮·艾泊尔,(精品时装连锁店)
She'll take care of you.
她会帮你的
You really know everthing Joan
你真是无所不知,琼
Honey would you talk to your husband?
亲爱的,你能和你丈夫谈谈吗
I don't know what I'm going to do next year.
我不知道我明年要干什么了
He is going to be a tough act to follow.
他的成就后辈们永远望尘莫及
Those people in texas will be crawling all over you.
那些得克萨斯的人全都会围绕着你的
If I ever need a pneumonectomy that's the man.
如果我需要肺切除术,绝对会找他的
Well you heard me say it
你听到我说什么了
Great hands.
妙手回春
Look Greg it's a complicated operation.
听着,格雷格,这是一个非常复杂的手术
Oh christ that's not what I meant.
天呀,我想说的可不是这个
It happens. What happened?
意外情况确实会时有发生,什么意外,
I don't like to worry Joanie about those kinds of things.
我不想让琼担心这些事情
Oh come on. everyone gets a bad result every one a while
好了,每个人都会有不顺的时候
You know what? enough shop talk.
专业话题到此为止
This is not civilian conversation.
这不是平民的谈话
Do you want to play Charades?
你想玩看手势猜字谜的游戏吗
Come on. you're terrible. No I'm not.
你玩得烂透了,才不是呢,
Well Joanie has many many talents.
琼多才多艺
You should play for them.
你应该展示一下
No. Come on. i'll go get it.
不,来吧,我去拿,
You're all gonna love this. What do you play?
你们都会喜欢的,你要展示什么,
I am out of practice.
我很久没有练习了
Come on joanie. wonderful!
来吧,琼,太棒了,
Come on just sing a little something.
来吧,就唱一点
It'll be just like the olden days.
就像过去一样
We used to sit in the parlor after supper.
晚饭后我们坐在客厅里
My mother would play the piano while we read.
我妈妈弹着钢琴,我们看书
Just let me have another bite and then we can go.
再让我吃一口,我们就可以走了
I guess we're the last ones to eat.
我想我们应该是最后一桌了
That's what my mother always said.
我妈妈经常这么说
Family holds back. oh!
家人留在最后
You shouldn't be filling your plate. you're the hostess.
你不应该自己动手的,你是主人
I'll get you some food. Come on. come on.
我给你盛饭,起来,当心,
You should sit down. Oh okay.
你就坐着吧,好,
Oh my god! you're pregnant.
天呀,你怀孕了
You're so beautiful. Thank you.
你真漂亮,谢谢,
Don't you just love looking at her?
你不喜欢看着她吗
Aren't they a beautiful couple?
他们真是天造地设的一对
I knew you two would get back together.
我就知道你们会复合
I never had any doubt no matter what the problem was.
不管你们之间发生了什么,我从来没怀疑过这点
I'll take care of her.
我来照顾她
You don't like me.
你不喜欢我
I'm a nice person.
我是一个好人
What's going on here?
发生什么事了
I should've eaten something.
我应该吃点东西的
Will someone please get her a glass of milk?
能给她来杯牛奶吗
Don can I talk to you for a second?
唐,我能跟你谈谈吗
What the hell was that?
这他妈的是怎么回事
Your wife's drunk.
你妻子喝醉了
I don't know what I did to get under your skin.
我不知道我哪里得罪了你
Roger it's late.
罗杰,现在已经很晚了
My mother was right
我妈妈说得对
It's a mistake to be conspicuously happy.
假装开心是个错误
Some people don't like it.
有些人不喜欢那样
No one thinks you're happy.
没人认为你很开心
They think you're foolish.
他们觉得你很愚蠢
You know that's the great thing about a place like this
来这种地方的好处就是
You can come here and be happy
你来这里,可以变得开心点
And you get to choose your guests.
你可以挑选自己的客人
Good night grandpa.
晚安,外公
Get in here.
过来
Sit down.
坐下
Where were we?
我们上次读到哪了
And sometimes affected."
有时候会受到影响"
"the rustic manners of a prince
"一个土气的王子,
Who disdained such glory
他鄙视这样的荣耀
And was insensible of such happiness
也觉察不到这份开心
Soon disgusted
很快他的举止
The delicacy of his subjects;
就让人感到厌倦了
And the effeminate orientals
软弱的东方人
Could neither imitate nor admire
不模仿也不敬佩
The severe simplicity..."
他的简朴"
"...which Julian always maintained
"朱利安总是保持简朴,

重点单词   查看全部解释    
grace [greis]

想一想再看

n. 优美,优雅,恩惠
vt. 使荣耀,使优美

联想记忆
distinction [dis'tiŋkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 差别,对比,区分,荣誉,优秀

联想记忆
creative [kri'eitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 创造性的

联想记忆
rocky ['rɔki]

想一想再看

adj. 岩石的,像岩石的,坚硬的,麻木的,困难重重的

 
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 过失,责备
vt. 把 ... 归咎于,

联想记忆
particular [pə'tikjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的
n.

联想记忆
viola [vi'əulə]

想一想再看

n. 中提琴 n. [植]堇菜

联想记忆
severe [si'viə]

想一想再看

adj. 剧烈的,严重的,严峻的,严厉的,严格的

联想记忆
flag [flæg]

想一想再看

n. 旗,旗帜,信号旗
vt. (以旗子)标出

联想记忆
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。