I think my dad is really gonna enjoy returning his gift this year.
我想我爸今年会很享受退掉礼物的过程。
Mitchell, I have some really sad news.
米奇尔,我有个非常悲伤的消息。
Yes, you seem very broken up.
是啊,看你心都碎了。
Apparently, I had an uncle, uh, Cyrus, who died and out of the blue left me a pretty handsome sum.
是这样,我有个叔叔叫赛勒斯去世了,竟给我留了一笔相当可观的遗产。
I-I guess he didn't have a lot of other kin.
我猜他没什么近亲吧。
Okay, this is the one time I don't mind you saying "Kin."
只有这次我不介意你说这个词。("kin"也是f**king的简称)
Now, when you say "handsome," are we talking carpool dad at Lily's school or are we in a more Clooney/Pitt area?
你说"可观的"(英俊的),是指莉莉学校里那个拼车的父亲,还是更像克鲁尼或者皮特那样的?
I would say more Harry Hamlin.
我觉得是哈利·哈姆林那样的。
That's not bad at -- That's not bad at all.
那还真是不错...相当不错啊。
You know, and this is crazy, because, um, I just saw that the upstairs unit went back on the market,
真是不可思议,因为我刚刚看到楼上的房子开始出售了,
and Harry Hamlin would almost equal a down payment, and --
这笔哈利·哈姆林正好够首付,而且...
I'm -- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Look at me, spending your money.
我,我很抱歉,很抱歉。瞧我,随意决定如何花你的钱。
No, Mitchell, it's not my money. It's our money.
不,米奇尔,这不是我的钱。是我们的钱。
I-is this a sign, Cam? I mean, we talk about it all the time. We should buy that upstairs apartment.
这是个信号吗,小卡?我们一直都在说这事。我们应该把楼上的公寓买下来。
I don't see a reason why not!
为什么不买呢!
This is so exciting.
真是太棒了。
I know.
我知道。
I'm really proud of you, because there was a time when I wouldn't have even seen this check.
我真为你骄傲,因为曾经有段时间我根本不可能看到这张支票。
Oh, well, yes. You know, I used to be quite the impulse buyer. But I don't even recognize that guy anymore.
是啊。我以前老是冲动消费。但我再也不是那样的人了。
I love my new faux mink, daddy. I forgot -which Gabor sister am I?
我喜欢我的新人造貂皮大衣,大爸。我又忘了,我是嘉宝姐妹中的哪个来着?
Y-you're Eva, the classy one, but listen. We need to keep the tags on it, because it's going back.
你是艾娃,漂亮的那个,但是听我说。我们得留着吊牌,因为要把衣服退回去。
Well, then yours is going back, too.
那你的也得退。
No, that's a hard thing, because the saleslady said I look like Dr. Zhivago.
不行,那太难了,因为店员说我穿上像日瓦戈医生。
So, is that a birthday present for you or an extremely late mid-life crisis?
所以这算是你的生日礼物,还是你在经历严重迟到的中年危机?
I don't think "extremely" is necessary. It's on loan -- kind of a weekend-long test-drive.
"严重"这词没必要吧。这是借的,一周的试驾期。
I walk into a store, they make me leave my backpack behind the counter.
我走进一家店,他们把我的背包放在柜台后面。
It's an old car salesman's trick. They're hoping I fall in love with it and never give it back.
这是老派汽车销售员的策略。他们希望我爱上这辆车,然后买下。