手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第五季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第3集:出版小说的幕后黑

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gossip girl here,

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
My meeting was about
会议上说
transferring her back to her new york office,
我上司要迁回纽约办事处了
and I want you to come with me.
我希望你能和我一起走
You weren't even the last one to kiss her before Louis. I was.
你甚至不是路易前最后吻她的人,我才是
The last person she was with before she left was me.
她离开前最后和她在一起的人是我
There's not a woman in this room who didn't take some pleasure
在场的女士们无一不为你的失意而高兴
in your downfall, myself included.
我也不例外
How about working for me instead?
不如来为我工作,怎样
The newspaper's just the cornerstone
报纸只是我
of what I hope is gonna be a new media empire.
新传媒大业的基石
I wrote a novel. No one was supposed to see it,
我写了本小说,它本不该被公诸于世
but then Vanessa found it and sent it to a publisher,
但瓦内莎发现了,并递交给了出版商
so I need to find out which one.
因此我需要找出是哪个出版商
But isn't being published a writer's goal?
但出版着作不正是作家的目标吗
Not for this book. It's a-- it's a scathing social satire
这本是例外,这是本针砭时事之作
about everyone I know.
对象则是你们
Have you not told Louis because it might be Chuck's?
你没告诉路易,是担心孩子可能是恰克的吗
I can't be this close to having all my dreams come true
我从未离梦想如此之近
only to have them yanked away.
我绝不能让它溜走
Look, I know it's scary,
我知道这有些可怕
but I think you should know who the father is.
但你应该查出孩子父亲是谁
And what if I lose everything?
如果东窗事发,我一无所有了呢
They say the only way
常言道,战胜恐惧的最好办法
to conquer your fear is to face what you fear the most.
就是直面你最害怕的东西
You must walk into the belly of the beast...
不入虎穴
and risk the possibility of failure.
焉得虎子
But try to hide from the fear,
但如果试图逃避
and you risk it swallowing you whole.
最终可能落得苦果自食
Go away. I'm preparing for my interview with "Hello!" magazine.
走开,我在为《Hello!》杂志的访谈做准备
But doctor office call again.
但医生那边又打电话过来了
They have test results.
化验结果已经出来了
Hang up, or I'll tell the reporter
挂掉,不然我等下就跟记者说
you're undocumented.
你是非法移民
We have problem.
情况不妙
Doctor's office call four times
医生那边打过来四次电话
to say paternity test ready for pickup.
说已经验出孩子的父亲是谁,只待取结果了
Miss Blair say she busy,
布莱尔小姐说她很忙
but reading Grace Kelly biography all day
但一整天都在格蕾丝?凯丽传记(格蕾丝?凯丽,摩纳哥王妃)
is not busy. Is denial.
那不叫忙,她是在逃避
When does Louis get back from his trip?
路易什么时候旅行归来
Tonight.
今晚
And Miss Blair had promised us that she find out
布莱尔小姐答应我们
who baby daddy is before Prince Louis get home.
她会在路易王子回来前弄清谁是孩子他爸
All right, I have a couple things to do this morning,
好,我现在手上还有点事
But when I'm done, I will March her
等完事后,如果有必要的话
to the doctor's office myself if I have to.
我就亲自押她去医生那里
Miss Serena, welcome home!
瑟琳娜小姐,欢迎回来
Dorota, I'm so happy to see you.
多洛塔,真高兴见到你
We missed you so much.
我们很想你
I go tell Miss Blair you are home.
我去告诉布莱尔小姐你回来了
Okay.
Whoa. That is not the look of a girl
这可不是一个驾临帝都纽约的女孩儿
in an empire state of mind.
该有的表情呀
Last week at grandma's was great,
上周在外婆那里呆得很开心
but I don't know. I think it was a mistake to come back.
我不确定,也许我不该回到这里
Stop worrying about your mom.
别再担心你妈妈的事了
Cece won't tell a soul you're here,
茜茜绝不会告诉别人你在这的
and she promised to call my mom
她还答应给我妈妈打电话
to make sure she doesn't say anything either.
好让她也别说漏了嘴
But even if that's true,
就算是那样
what about Blair or Dan or everyone else?
我该怎么面对布莱尔,丹他们呢
I don't think they'll be thrilled to find out
我这个疯子回来了
the psychotic freak is back in town.
我觉得他们不会感到兴奋的
Please, this place is a mecca for psychotic freaks.
拜托,这里就是疯子们的圣地啊
Everyone goes off the rails at some point around here.
这里的人都会时不时干出点反常的事儿
It's practically a rite of passage
这在上东区
on the upper east side.
简直就是每个人的必经之路
It's our version of a bat mitzvah.
是上东区版的成人礼
Well, maybe for someone who's from here, but me...
对土生土长的人来说可能是这样,可我..
You a Rhodes? You'll be fine.
是来自罗德岛的女孩儿,没什么好担心的
I suffer through mediocre sex with an editor's assistant
为了找出谁出版了你的书
to find out who's publishing your book,
我委曲求全与无情趣的编辑助理上床
And this is how you thank me?
你就这么报答我
Chuck, you felt nothing after "Field of dreams,"
鉴于你看了《梦想之地》后毫无反应
so I'm taking it to the next level.
我决定进一步感化你
If that movie can't make you feel,
如果那电影不能让你有所感觉
then maybe this little guy can.
说不定这个小家伙会有点用
The only thing this mongrel makes me feel is disgust.
这个小串串能给我的唯一感觉就是恶心
Take it back to the pound, or I will.
把它带回收容所,不然我就自己来
Sorry. I have a meeting.
抱歉,我还有个会面
I gotta kill this book once and for all.
我必须把这本书扼杀在摇篮里,以绝后患
I have to see my old mentor Noah Shapiro.
我要去见以前的导师,诺亚?夏皮诺
It'll take some persuading, but I think it'll help.
可能要和他磨一阵,但我觉得应该有用
I have some knee pads in the bedroom if you need them.
我的卧室里有些护膝,需要的话可以拿
I think simple conversation will do the trick, but thank you.
我想口上求助就可以,但还是谢谢你
Whoa. Who's this little guy?
这小家伙是谁
He's Chuck's new, uh--
它是恰克的新...
Drunken mistake. Never sleep with a girl from P.E.T.A.
醉酒之过,别和善待动物组织的女孩上床
What, did we have plans or something?
是有什么计划吗
Is that why you're here?
所以你才来的吗
No, no, I'm just here to wish you good luck on your first day.
不,只是想祝你上班第一天顺利
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
Remember to walk the dog.
记得遛狗
What, are you gonna keep him?
你要养它啊
Of course not.
当然不
Well, you should. You might need a new buddy.
你该试试,你也许需要个新伴
I won't be around much between school
我要在学校和《纽约观察家》新工作间来回跑
and my new job at "The spectator."
所以不能常来陪你
You do know this is not the kind of job
你知道这可不是你在好莱坞派对上
you should get from a chick at a hollywood party.
勾搭个女人,就能搞来的那种工作吧
Diana's completely rebuilding the paper,
戴安娜在全面改造这份报纸
and even though I'm only an intern,
尽管我只是个实习生
She says there's a lot of opportunity to move up.
她说我提升的机会多得很
Nathaniel, you and I both know the only reason
内特尼尔,我们都知道
this woman's hired you is so you can please her in the bedroom,
这女人雇你的唯一原因不过是你的床上功夫
not the boardroom.
而不是业务能力
Now... If you'll excuse me,
现在我要失陪一下
I have to call Victor, get this thing... out of here.
我要打电话给维克托,让他把这东西弄走
Mmm! Yum.
看起来好好吃
You're back!
你回来了
Oh, I thought I'd lost you to the land of pole dancing classes
我还以为你要留在那个全是钢管舞课程
and gluten-free foods.
和不含麸质食物的地方了呢
I am back, and look who I brought with me.
我回来了,看看我带回了谁
Okay. And why?
好吧,为什么
She's hit a rough patch with her mother.
她和她妈妈有点矛盾
You know how that is.
你是知道的
I thought maybe she could stay in the guest room
我想在事情解决一切之前
until we figure things out.
也许她可以在客房住一阵
I'll allow it. Welcome back.
我同意,欢迎回来
Well, thank you for letting me stay at your place.
谢谢你让我住在你家
I love your apartment.
我好喜欢你的公寓
Oh, you should have seen the place
你应该看看查莉之前住的地方
I found Charlie living. "Squalor" is too nice a word.
脏得让人无法形容
But now you have heated bathroom floors
而现在你有浴室地暖
and the future princess of Monaco
还有摩纳哥未来的王妃
as your landlord. Speaking of which, B.,
做你的房东,对了, B
where's your prince?
你的白马王子呢
Cologne for a charity event. He'll be back tonight.
在科隆参加慈善活动,今晚回来
Which is why miss Blair must be going.
所以布莱尔小姐现在就该动身了
Many things to do before he returns.
在他回来前,还有很多事要办
Like possibly find a new maid.
比如,也许该换个女佣
An employee with one child is annoying.
带一个小孩已经够烦人了
Two is grounds for termination.
带两个小孩直接解雇
Oh, my gosh. Dorota, I forgot. Congratulations.
天呐,多洛塔,我都忘了,恭喜你
Thank you. I must say,
谢谢,我不得不说
best part of pregnancy is knowing who father is.
怀孕最美好的部分就是知道孩子他爸是谁
Sorry to eclair and run, ladies,
不好意思失陪了,姑娘们
but I have an interview today,
我今天有一个采访
and I need to go over my talking points.
我需要再复习一下谈话要点
Wait. No, no. Does this mean you're not going
等等,你不会今晚
to the Jenny Packham show tonight?
不去珍妮?帕克汉的时装秀了吧
We were finally invited to model together.
我们好不容易一起被邀请去做走秀嘉宾
Well, as much as it pains me,
这倒让我觉得苦不堪言
I guess you'll have to storm the catwalk without me.
你还是独自一人去艳惊秀场
Bisous, mes cheres.
回见,亲爱的
Now time to do thing you swore
趁王子还没回来
to Mr. Humphrey you do before prince home.
是时候去做和汉弗瑞先生约定好的事情了
If you mean shopping, absolutely.
你是说购物吧,没问题
See? I told you. That went great.
看,我说吧,一切顺利
Now that you've survived Blair,
现在已经过了布莱尔这关了
let's go talk to my mom.
我们再去和我妈谈谈
I can go prime her first
我先去给她打支预防针
so it's not too big of a surprise.
这样她看到你也不会太惊讶
You can unpack and have the car bring you there after.
你收拾下,然后让司机送你过来
She will welcome you with open arms. You'll see.
她会热情地欢迎你的,等着瞧吧
So Dan Humphrey wrote an actual novel.
丹?汉弗瑞写了一本真真正正的小说
Yeah.
是的
And I was confident you'd remain an epic disappointment.
我坚信你会一如既往地令人大失所望
Well, I never intended to publish "Inside."
我从没打算要出版《局外人》
Somehow it fell into
但不知怎么地
Simon & Schuster's laps anonymously,
变成了西蒙与舒斯特出版社的匿名文章
and since they're your publisher,
而他们又是你的出版商
I was hoping you could get the book killed.
所以我希望你可以阻止这本书出版
It's a satire of my entire life
这是描写我生活的讽刺作品
and everyone I know, and if it's released,
里面涉及了每一位我认识的人,一旦出版
I'll be a pariah.
我就完蛋了
My, you turned out to be an even bigger coward than I thought.
老天,你变得比我料想的还要没用
The best way to make sure your book fades into oblivion--
让你的小说不被人关注的最好办法就是
Leave it alone.
置之不理
What, let it come out?
什么,让它出版吗
Have you seen what's on the best seller list?
你看过那些在畅销榜上的书吗
Unless you're friends with Rizzoli and Isles
除非你和《秒女神探》是朋友
or related to a Bounty Hunter,
或者和《赏金猎人》有关联
no one will give a crap about your world.
否则,没人会正眼瞧你一眼的
you'll be lucky if your book
如果这本书能被放在削价处理区
makes it into the remainder bin at strand.
你就该感到幸运了
Trust me. Let it come out, and vanish.
相信我,任它自生自灭吧
Ready to go?
准备走了吗
Dan humphrey,
这位是丹?汉弗瑞
Alessandra Steele,
这位是亚历山德拉?斯蒂尔
my agent.
我的助理
Nice to meet you.
幸会
You, too.
幸会
Um, well, if you really think it's best for me to do nothing,
如果你真觉得置之不理是最好的办法
then that's what I'll do. Thank you.
那我就照做了,谢谢你
And please don't tell anyone.
请不要告诉任何人
Wait outside a second.
你在外面等一下
I need to call my old friend Jonathan Karp.
我要给我的老朋友乔纳森?卡尔帕打个电话,乔纳森?卡尔帕,西蒙与舒斯特出版社的发行人
I should go. I'm gonna be late for my panic meeting.
我该走了,与"恐慌乐队"的会我要迟到了
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
With Eric gone, it's pretty lonely.
艾瑞克走了,真的很寂寞
I feel like all I do is play "Angry birds"
感觉我只能玩玩愤怒的小鸟
and grill Larissa for gossip.
从拉瑞莎那淘点八卦消息
Well, there's only one more month,
就剩一个月了
and Serena's back today.
今天瑟琳娜也回来了
Ohh. Mwah. True. It'll be so good to see her.
是啊,能见到她真是太好了
Carol, I am so glad you called.
卡萝,很高兴你给我打电话
I'm sorry I've been out of touch.
很抱歉有段时间没跟你联系了
Have you heard anything from Charlie?
你有查莉的消息吗
No. Why? Is everything okay?
没有,怎么了,没事吧
She's taken off, and I think she might be on the West Coast,
她离家出走了,我想也许她去了西海岸
and mom's not returning my calls.
妈妈又不接我电话
Have you spoken to her?
你有跟妈妈通过电话吗
A few times,
偶尔
but Serena's back from Los Angeles,
但是瑟琳娜从洛杉矶回来了
so I'll see if she's heard from Charlie.
我问下她有没有查莉的消息
Serena was in L.A.?
瑟琳娜去过洛杉矶了吗
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
是的
Listen... Why don't I fly up?
不如我飞过去吧
It would be really good for me
我想现在和家人在一起
to be around family right now anyway.
会比较好
Sure. Come. Um, I could definitely use the company.
可以,来吧,我也正好缺个伴儿
And in the meantime, I'll let you know if I hear anything.
对了,我有消息也会通知你的
Okay. Bye-bye, sweetie.
好的,拜拜,亲爱的
Did you pick up the test results?
你去拿化验单了吗
I'm just opening the door to the doctor's office.
我正要进医生办公室呢
I'd better hang up, though.
我得挂了
It's so rude to talk on the phone...
看医生还打电话不礼貌
Turns out that the rumored U.E.S. novel
看来流传已久的上东区小说
is fact, not fiction,
是真的,而不是谣言
and I have the inside scoop on who the author is.
我有独家爆料,知道谁是作者了噢
Patience, pets. Your answer's coming.
耐心点,粉丝们,答案即将揭晓
Right now the median age of this paper's readership is over 50,
目前报纸读者的平均年龄在50岁以上
and its online presence all but nonexistent.
而网站访问量几乎为零
They don't even have an app, for god's sake.
老天爷,他们甚至没开发阅读软件
So... first course of business is rebranding.
所以,首要任务就是重塑品牌
That's why I'm having the paper
而今晚珍妮?帕克汉派对的
sponsor the Jenny Packham party tonight.
报纸赞助权在我手上
Show we're a little more glamorous now that I'm here.
我的到来让我们的事业更上一层楼
So where can I start?
我该做些什么呢
how about by making me scream?
不如让我尖叫吧
What? Right here with a full office?
什么,外面一屋子的职员呢
I mean, the staff might think you're playing favorites.
员工会觉得你在潜规则
Besides, I don't like an audience.
再说,我不喜欢有观众围观
Excuse me. Can I have everyone's attention?
打扰一下,大家注意了
You're all fired.
你们都被炒了
Don't bother cleaning out your desks.
别忘了走时把桌子清干净
Good luck.
祝你们好运
All right. Come on. Hey, take a deep breath.
好了,别这样,深呼吸
Let's open that bad boy.
咱们把这潘多拉的盒子打开
What?! Here?
什么,在这里吗
The results of this test could alter the course of my life.
这个测试结果可能会改变我的人生
You want me to face that in front of pigeons
你想让我在鸽子和路边摊前
and--and street vendors?
直面结果吗
You said yourself that the odds are in Louis' favor.
是你说的,路易喜欢惊喜
And he will be an amazing father.
他还会是个好爸爸
But... What if it's Chuck's?
但是,如果是恰克的呢
I know.
我知道
You're right. I'll open it,
你是对的,我会打开的
immediately after my interview with "Hello!" Magazine.
在《Hello!》杂志采访之后
I can't face the press if I've just heard unsettling news.
如果是个坏消息,我肯定没法面对媒体
I need to look like Grace Kelly,
我得优雅如格雷斯.凯丽
not Grace Coddington.
而不是格蕾丝?柯丁顿
I have to manage some business of my own,
我还有自己的事情要处理
but go do your interview.
反正你先去采访
I'll meet you back at your apartment,
回头在你公寓碰头
and we can open it then.
然后我们一起打开它
That is much more civilized...
这种态度就很绅士
Unlike your hair, Humphrey.
汉弗瑞,但你的头发就
You look like a muppet.
你看着像个木偶
Oh, the whole summer was amazing,
整个夏天都太棒了
but getting the job with Jane made it feel
这都要归功于
like it all happened for a reason, you know?
和简一起工作
I start setting up her New York office tomorrow.
我明天要去布置她在纽约的办公室
Oh, that is so wonderful, sweetheart.
那太好了,宝贝儿
I am so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
By the way, have you heard anything from your cousin?
对了,你有你表妹的消息吗
I got a call from Carol this morning, very concerned.
我今天早上接到卡萝的电话,她很着急
I guess Charlie might have run away to Los Angeles.
我猜查莉大概跑到洛杉矶去了
Grandma didn't call you?
外婆没给你打电话吗
So that's what she was calling about.
怪不得她打电话给我了
Look, Carol was cutting her off,
卡萝断了她的钱
and by the way, Charlie's 19.
而且查莉都19岁了
So it's not like she's running away.
她这又不算逃走
She's just leaving home.
她只是离开家而已
I know, but your grandmother should not be lying to Carol.
我明白,但是你外婆不应该对卡萝撒谎
After all, charlie has had sade serious mental health issues.
不管怎么说,查莉还有严重的精神问题
Mom, I saw her myself. She's fine, I promise.
妈,我见过她了,她很好,我保证
Well, that's not for you to decide.
这可不是你能决定的
Carol is her mother,
卡萝才是她妈妈
and I'm not gonna participate in deceiving her.
我不会帮着你们骗她
Sorry, Charlie, but it looks like your upper east side dream
抱歉,查莉,看来你的上东区美梦
just turned into a nightmare.
就要变成一场噩梦了
When I interviewed Prince Louis for this article,
我为这篇文章,采访路易王子的时候
he said that family's very important to you.
他说,对你来说家庭很重要
That's one of the many things he loves about you.
这也是他爱你的其中一点原因
He said that?
他说过吗
So... What about the two of you?
那么,你们俩现在怎么样了
When will you be starting a family?
准备什么时候组建个家庭呢
Oh, well, that's a very personal question.
这问题太私人了
We can skip it.
我们可以跳过
Anyway, your fiance answered for you.
反正你未婚夫已经为你回答了
According to him,
他说
it's a long way off.
还要过很久
"Blair hasn't expressed an interest in being a mother yet,
"布莱尔还未表示,有成为母亲的意愿
and I'm nowhere near ready to be a father
而我现在也还没做好
at this point in my life."
成为一名父亲的准备"
Is it the translation? I'm quite sure it's accurate.
翻译的有问题吗,我想应该没错
No. I'm sure it is.
没错,是对的
You have your answer.
这也是我的答案
Well, thank you for your time.
感谢你能抽出时间
I'm sure the two of you will be very happy.
我相信你们俩一定会很快乐
Alessandra, hi. I'm, uh--
亚历山德拉,你好,我是
Dan humphrey. I'm good with names.
丹?汉弗瑞,我很会记名字
If you're looking for Noah, he's not here.
如果你是来找诺亚的,他不在这
I just came by to grab some of his things.
我只是过来拿点他的东西
Do you know when he'll be back?
你知道他什么时候回来吗
He won't.
他不会回来了
Well, I really need to talk to him.
我真的需要跟他谈谈
I confided in him a personal matter,
我向他吐露了一些个人问题
and he--he might have-- he might have said something
他好像,说了些
he wasn't supposed to say.
不该说的
Yeah, I promise you, he doesn't have time
我向你保证,他现在可没空
for petty gossip right now.
搭理那些幼稚的八卦
His hands are full with the release of his new book.
他正忙着发布他的新书
Now if you don't mind, I have a lot to deal with.
如果你不介意,我还有很多事要忙
He didn't mention anything about a book
他没有提过一本书的事情吗
this morning when I saw him.
就是我早上来见他之后
Nobody knew about it, not even me.
没人知道,包括我
Noah submitted it secretly
诺亚悄悄地上交了书稿
because he wanted his editor's honest reaction.
因为他想知道编辑的真实反应
I would kill him if the book wasn't so brilliant,
如果这书不够精彩的话,我一定要杀了他
and I'm only on page 60.
我才看到60页,就完全被迷住了
It's called "Inside."
书名是"局外人"
Oh, hold on a sec.
稍微等下
Yeah. The reservation's for tonight.
对,预约是今晚的
Club A Steakhouse.
A酒吧牛排餐厅
Ask Noah if he wants anyone else there.
问问诺亚,他是否还想见其他人
Look, I will make sure that
我保证出版后一定给你
you get a signed copy when it's released.
留一份作者签名留念本
It's about people your age.
是关于你这个年纪的故事
You'll love it.
你会爱死的
Poor lonely boy.
可怜的寂寞男孩
You just learned the true meaning
这下你明白,出版和毁灭
of publish or perish.
仅一线之隔了吧
Hey, Max, it's me, Ivy.
马克思,是我,艾薇
I think I made a big mistake.
我想我犯了个大错
I should have come with you to Portland.
我应该和你一起去波特兰的
So I, uh, got a bus ticket,
我买好汽车票了
and I'll see you as soon as I can.
我会尽快来见你
I hope you can forgive me.
希望你能原谅我
Hey. What are you doing?
你要干吗
I'm leaving.
我要走了
I heard what your mom said.
我听到你妈妈的话了
Wait. So you showed up at her place after all?
等等,你最后还是去她那了
But, Charlie, I can turn my mom around.
查莉,我可以说服我妈妈的
I'll go back there right now.
我现在就回去
It's not your mom. It's mine.
不是你妈妈的问题,是我妈妈的问题
She doesn't want me in New York.
她不想让我待在纽约
Being here is like a dream come true,
待在这就如同美梦成真
But... Maybe she's right. I don't belong here.
但是,也许她是对的,我不属于这里
Just because you weren't born here
你不在这里出生
doesn't mean you don't belong here.
并不代表,你不属于这里
I'm sorry, Serena.
很抱歉,瑟琳娜
Thanks again for everything.
感谢你为我做的一切
Hey, um, if you really are leaving,
如果你真的要离开
could you do me a favor and, uh, return my tickets
能否帮我个忙,能帮我把珍妮?帕克汉的
to the Jenny Packham show? It's...
邀请函还回去吗
already bad enough that
我临时决定不去走秀
I canceled being a model so last minute.
已经够过分了
I think that if I let my tickets go to waste,
如果再浪费了邀请函
they'll never invite me back.
他们肯定要把我拉黑
Of course. It's the least I can do.
没问题,我也只能帮你这点忙了
Thank you. Call me from L.A.
谢啦,到洛杉矶给我电话
Disaster averted.
危机消除啦
Andre Leon Talley got everyone in a panic
安德烈?莱昂?塔利扬言
about leaking images of
今晚要在他的推特上直播
Jenny Packham's show
珍妮?帕克汉的时尚秀
on his twitter tonight.
大家一度很恐慌
They were gonna cancel the party.
他们一开始决定,要取消晚上的派对
I suggested that no one be allowed to bring their cameras
之后,我提议禁止嘉宾带相机入场
into the party or even their cell phones,
手机也不行
and now the show's back on.
现在他们不用取消派对了
Care to celebrate?
庆祝一下如何
I'd love to celebrate.
没问题
In fact, I love celebrating with you
事实上,每天庆祝几百次
as many times a day as possible.
我都愿意
But I'm just starting to wonder if that's all you hired me for.
但我觉得,你就是雇我来上床的
And you know what?
还有
I think my mom could still get me the job
我妈现在也能通过关系
with the senator.
让我跟着参议员实习
Oh, you're not serious.
开玩笑的吧
And why wouldn't I be?
我何必呢
I came to work for you so I could establish myself
本以为跟着你,可以成就一番事业
outside of my family's influence.
还不需要依靠家里的关系
Now if this just some big joke to you,
现在看来,你根本没把我当回事
I might as well take an internship
我还不如另谋高就
that looks good on my resume.
找份能让我的简历更光鲜的实习
This is no joke,
我没有不把你当回事
and I'm sorry if I made you feel that way.
真的很抱歉,让你有这种感觉
Sit down.
坐下
Do you know Walter McCreedy and his wife Nola?
知道沃尔特?麦克里迪和他的妻子诺拉吗
Congressman McCreedy? Of course.
麦克里迪议员吗,当然知道
I play squash with him at the club sometimes.
我们在一起玩过几次壁球
She's a famous socialite. He's a hot young congressman.
他妻子在社交圈很有名,他自己也很帅
They're gonna be at the show tonight.
他们今天晚上也会参加派对
I want an interview with them.
我想采访他们
And since you fired all your actual reporters,
你把能用的记者都炒了
you're willing to let me do this?
你是想让我去
This is how you learn.
该你大显身手了
Dorota, pick up my dresses at the tailor.
多洛塔,去裁缝店帮我拿礼服
I'm going to the Jenny Packham party.
我要参加珍妮?帕克汉的派对
But you have date with prince Louis tonight.
你今晚不是跟路易王子约好了吗
And Mr. Humphrey on his way over to help with letter opening.
汉弗瑞先生马上还要过来帮你拆信呢
Mention that name again, and you'll be exiled
你再提这个名字,我就把你赶出去
to work the rest of your days
让你去上西区那么脏的地方工作
in someplace horrible, like the upper west side.
永远不能回来,永世不得翻身
You know what happens to housekeepers there.
你知道那的保姆是什么待遇吧
The Zabars zombies.
Zabars僵尸,Zabars:上西区的美食馆,也有超市
Oh, excuse me. I'm here to return
打扰下,我是来还
Serena van der Woodsen's tickets.
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森的邀请函的
Good. You're here. Come with me.
你终于来了,跟我来
Oh, wait. You don't understand. Let me explain.
稍等,你可能误会了,是这样
So this is the dress that you'll be wearing tonight.
你今晚穿这件
We'll need to make some tiny adjustments,
可能要稍微改一下
but that's what tape and pins are for, right?
不过有卷尺和别针就没问题,对吧
I'm sorry, but I think there's a misunderstanding.
不好意思,你误会了
I'm not Serena. I'm just here to drop those off for her.
我不是瑟琳娜,我是来帮她还东西的
Right. You're her cousin, Charlie Rhodes.
知道,你是她的表妹,查莉?罗兹
Have some champagne while you wait.
坐这儿等会,喝点香槟
How about it, Charlie?
感觉如何,查莉
One last Cinderella moment
在变回丑小鸭之前
before you turn back into a bumpkin.
最后一次做公主的机会
Hello, my love.
亲爱的
Put that depressing Russian literature down
放下那本恶心人的俄国小说吧
and get dressed. I'm taking you out.
好好收拾一下,我带你出去
I wish. I would do anything to go to a party right now,
我是很想去参加派对
but don't let me stop you. If you wanna go out, go out.
但我不想拖累你,你想出去的话就去啊
You're not the one under house arrest.
你又没被在家监禁
Neither are you. You know all of those meetings I've been having
你也一样,最近我经常去开会
with panic about the new album?
你以为我是在忙新专辑的事
Well, half of them weren't with panic.
其实不完全是
They were with your lawyer.
我去见你的律师了
I wanted to see if he could convince the judge
我们在商量,能不能让法官
to grant you an early release.
提前解除对你的监禁
I just got the call.
我刚接到电话
You are officially a free woman.
你重获自由了
Oh, my God. Rufus, is this for real?
天呢,鲁弗斯,是真的吗
100%. Your ankle monitor was deactivated an hour ago.
当然,脚踝监控器一小时前就关闭了
So I thought we could go to that fashion show to celebrate.
我们可以去参加派对,庆祝一下
An actual event where I don't have to tend the bar myself,
我可以出去了,不用自己喝闷酒
with people I'm not related to,
还能认识新朋友
And--and clothes I didn't order online?
不用再穿网购的衣服了
Rufus, oh, you must really...
鲁弗斯,你真的很爱我
love me, don't you?
对不对
Very much. Now hurry up and get changed.
很爱很爱,快去换衣服吧
An officer's gonna be here any minute to remove your monitor.
一会儿有人来拆监控器
Okay? Oh, my god. Oh, wait. Wait.
老天,对了
What about Carol? Her flight's gonna be here soon.
卡萝怎么办,她的飞机快到了
Text her. Have her meet us at the party.
发短信吧,让她直接去派对
They say freedom comes at a price.
俗话说,自由是要付出代价的
Better watch out, Charlie.
小心点哦,查莉
I think you're going to be the one footing this bill.
你要自食其果了
Noah Shapiro's trying to steal my book.
诺亚?夏皮诺想偷我的书
So he's doing you a favor.
这不正好帮你解了围吗
Now you have nothing to worry about.
现在你没有什么后顾之忧了
It just seems wrong.
我就是觉得这么做不对
There's nothing more boring than a sense of morality, Humphrey.
汉弗瑞,道德什么的都是浮云
But since you seem to be so afflicted with it,
既然你这么苦恼
you have two options.
你有两个选择
Either you go tell Simon & Schuster and the world
要不就告诉西蒙与舒斯特出版社
that Noah Shapiro is a credit-stealing liar,
让大家都知道,他是个侵权的大骗子
or you stay quiet forever and simply let it go.
要不就闭嘴,不去追究
Whatever you decide, do it already.
不管选哪个,都要尽快行动了
I might not be able to feel anything,
我可能感觉不到什么
but at least I'm not paralyzed.
但我还没有完全麻痹
Careful, Dan.
小心点,丹
He who runs from the fear falls into the pit.
刚脱离恐惧,就又掉入深渊
Looks like you're about to take a tumble.
看来你要彻底顿悟了
Your phone.
你的电话
And not soon enough.
马上就好
Blair Waldorf.
布莱尔?霍道夫
Uh, this belongs to one of the models.
这是一个模特的电话
Check it under the name Charlie Rho--
记上查莉?罗
Excuse me. I'm Blair Waldorf.
打扰下,我是布莱尔?霍道夫
Where should I report for hair and makeup?
在哪化妆做头发呢
Oh. I was told you weren't participating.
有人跟我说,你不来了
Mm, now you're being told differently. Keep up.
嗯,那你现在有新任务了,走吧
Right this way.
这边走
There's the congressman and his wife.
那是国会议员和他的妻子
Just remember this is a lifestyle piece,
记住,这只不过是他们生活的一部分而已
So find out what restaurants they've been going to lately,
你只用问出他们最近去过哪些饭店
You know, where they summered, that sort of thing.
在哪里度夏之类的事就好
Oh, and I heard that they just came back from Mykonos.
对了,我听说他们刚从米克诺斯岛回来(诺斯岛:希腊着名岛屿)
I'd love to hear more about that.
我想多了解一下这件事
All right, perfect.
好的,好主意
Jenny Packham wanted this to be a
珍妮?帕克汉想让这成为一场
deconstructed fashion show,
非同寻常的时装表演
So instead of a runway,
所以我们没有用T台
you'll be walking through the party with escorts--
而是采用男伴相随的方式走过整个派对
Either a professional model
男伴有可能是职业模特
or a special guest like yourself.
也有可能是像你一样的特殊嘉宾
Thank you, Joanna.
谢谢你,乔安娜
If you have any eligible Rockefellers or Whitneys,
如果你有合适的洛克菲勒或者惠特尼家的人选
Charlie will take one of those.
安排一个给查莉做男伴
I myself am fine with a model or a witty gay.
给我安排一个模特或者搞笑的基友就行
All right. I'll see what I can do.
好的,我会尽力
What are you even doing here, by the way?
顺便问一句,你怎么会在这里
I'm not so sure myself.
我自己也不清楚
I feel a little like Alice in wonderland.
我觉得自己像是掉进了仙境的爱丽丝
Well, Manhattan will do that to a girl.
对啊,曼哈顿对一个女孩子来说就是仙境
You'll be happy to know it never wears off.
而你会很开心地发现这个仙境永远不会消失
Well, it doesn't matter.
不过这也不重要了
I'm leaving right after the fashion show,
这场时装表演之后我就要走了
Heading back to L.A.
回洛杉矶去
My mom doesn't want me to live in new york.
我妈妈不想让我在纽约定居
It's not worth fighting her about.
我觉得没必要因为这件事和她闹翻
And how old are you again?
你到底多大了
It's just she has a few things she can hold over my head.
她手上有对我很重要而我又无能为力的把柄
Don't you have a few things you can hold over hers?
那你就不能掌控一些她无能为力的事情吗
Yeah. Actually, I do.
对啊,其实我有
I'll bet. She is a Rhodes, isn't she?
我打赌肯定有,她可是罗兹家族的人
I'm starting to realize
我开始意识到
that mothers have some of the darkest secrets of all.
妈妈们也有一些特别黑暗的秘密
Blair, you'll be escorted by Simon Doonan.
布莱尔,你的男伴是西蒙?杜楠
Why don't you come with me to meet him?
你来跟我一起去见见他吧
And Chris Benz will be here any minute to escort you.
克里斯?本兹是你的男伴,他马上就到
Forget what your mother wants, Charlie.
别管你妈妈想要什么,查莉
It's your life.
这是你自己的生活
What do you want?
你自己想要什么
Ah, restaurants. Boulud sud. Walter loves brushstroke.
餐厅,布鲁地中海风, 沃尔特爱投资
Yes, nice.
唔,那不错
I never realized you were a journalist, Nate.
我从来都没想过你还能当记者,内特
Well, neither did I
这个机会出现前
until the opportunity presented itself,
我也没想过
And I went for it.
从这以后我才开始做记者
Good for you.
挺好的
Thank you.
谢谢
So I heard you two just got back from Mykonos.
我听说你们刚从米科诺斯岛回来
You wanna tell me about that?
你能和我谈谈这件事吗
Um, you're mistaken. I had to go to Athens
不,你搞错了,我去的是雅典
on a congressional trip.
是因为议会的原因
You bastard.
你这个混蛋
I knew it. Were you with her?
我就知道,你是和她一起去的吗
We're at a party, Nola. Calm down.
咱们还在派对上呢,诺拉,你冷静点
I don't care where we are.
我才不在乎咱们在哪
That's it. I'm done.
就这样吧,我受够了
My lawyer will call you tomorrow,
我的律师明天会给你打电话
And you'd better not put up a fight,
你最好别再奋力狡辩了
or I will release those photos to everyone in your district.
否则我会把那些照片发给你行政区内的每一个人
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bring up anything personal.
我很抱歉,我没想到会牵涉到你的私人问题
I had no idea what was going on.
我根本不知道是怎么回事
And here I thought you were the nice one in your family.
我还以为在你家族中,你还算友好的
Congressman.
议员先生
Rufus and Lily Humphrey.
鲁弗斯?汉弗瑞和莉莉?汉弗瑞
No phones? I like this party already.
不准带电话,我开始喜欢这个派对了
Come on. Let's take a lap, see who's here.
来吧,咱们转一圈,看看都有谁在
what's Lily doing here?
莉莉为什么在这儿
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
What happened? What's she doing here?
发生什么事了,她怎么会在这儿
What's wrong?
出什么事了
I was so excited to have my freedom back,
恢复自由让我太兴奋
I didn't think about what it would actually be like when it happened.
兴奋到我都没想过这会是如何的情景
It's gonna be great.
一切都会很好的
The last time I was at a party like this, I was co-hosting it.
上一次我参加这种派对时,还是自己主办的
Now I'm here as a former convict.
而我现在却是个有前科的罪犯
You remember what happened at the pink party.
你应该记得在粉色派对上发生了什么
I mean, I'm sure that the judge was more forgiving
我是说我心里清楚那些评价比这些人
than these people will be.
心中的真实所想要宽容得多
Maybe. Lily, you have served your time
或许吧,莉莉,在软禁期间
with dignity and grace.
你一直保持着尊严和优雅
You've earned the right to move on
你有资格继续抛开过去
to the next chapter of your life.
去谱写你人生的下一章节
So if anybody here has a problem with that,
如果任何人对此有意见的话
they don't get to be a part of the adventure, okay?
那他们就不值得成为你这次经历的一部分
Ready?
准备好了吗
Lily, so good to see you.
莉莉,很高兴见到你
Jamie, wow. How are you?
杰米,你好吗
You look so good. Thanks.
你看上去真美,谢谢
I'm gonna get a drink. Okay.
我要去喝一杯,好的
I'll catch up with you guys after the show.
我们等表演结束后再碰头
See?
看吧
That's her.
是她
Charlie! What are you doing here?
查莉,你怎么会在这里
Please don't tell my mom that I'm here.
千万别告诉我妈妈我在这里
You can tell her yourself.
你可以自己告诉她
Blair, we need to talk.
布莱尔,我们得谈谈
Do you mind if I take over from here?
你不介意我带走她吧
Not at all.
当然不
well, I mind. Humphreys are not escort material.
我介意,汉弗瑞家的人不是当男伴的料
Let's see if we can change that stereotype.
那我们就试试看能不能改变这个老套路
Dorota pieced this together.
多洛塔把这个粘好了
Apparently, she's broken quite a few things in your home
很显然,她在你不知情的时候
you don't know about.
弄坏过你家很多东西
Don't worry. She swore she didn't read it.
别担心,她发誓她没打开看过
What are you doing?
你到底想干什么
Put that away. Don't you have your own life to ruin?
把那个拿开,你就不能只糟蹋自己的人生吗
Actually, uh, yeah. Yeah, I do,
其实,我可以糟蹋自己的
But for some reason, I'm here trying to help you.
但处于某些考虑,我来这里试着帮助你
You can't hide from this forever.
你总不能躲这个结果一辈子
Why not? Apparently, fatherhood holds no appeal for Louis,
为什么不能,很显然路易并不想当父亲
and Chuck will always be Chuck.
而恰克永远都是那个恰克
If anything, I'm not hiding. I'm facing the truth.
我没有逃避,我在面对事实
It doesn't matter what test results say.
化验报告说些什么并不重要
I'm in this completely alone.
这件事只关系到我自己
It doesn't matter about the implications
查克和路易是否卷入这里面
for Chuck or Louis.
并不重要
Don't you wanna know who the father of your child is?
你难道不想知道孩子的父亲是谁吗
The only thing I want is to finish this fashion show
我现在只想走完这个时装秀
Sans outer borough escort.
远离你这免费的护花使者
You're right. It's your problem, so why don't you take this?
你说的对,这是你的问题,那你拿着这个
This is yours as well.
这也是你的
Did you not hear me? I said I don't want it.
你没听我说话吗,我说了我不想要
Well, it's not mine, so take it.
这不是我的,拿着吧
No.
不拿
You got it.
你拿到了
Oh, B.
哦, B
Your refusal to find out who's the father
你拒绝发现谁是孩子父亲的行为
has made you cause one mother of a scene.
却让你展现出了母亲的一面
You knew if I asked Walter Wccreedy about Mykonos
你明知道我问沃尔特?麦克里迪关于米科诺斯岛的事情
it would cause a scene, but I just destroyed a marriage.
会吵起来的,我刚破坏了一桩婚事
What's going on here?
到底是怎么一回事
The truth is, I'm not interested
真相是,我对纽约的精英采访
in interviews with New York's elite.
丝毫不感兴趣
I want their secrets and scandals.
我想知道他们的秘密和绯闻
Oh, aren't you a little late to that party?
你不觉得这些消息有点过气吗
Gossip Girl has that covered.
"八卦天后"已经报道了这些事情
For now.
暂时而已
So you arranged to have everyone's phones checked
所以你安排寄存大家的手机
to get at least one story that you didn't already have?
目的是至少得到一条你本来没有的新闻
It'll never work. When you try to use what you filmed,
这根本不管用,你如果私爆了别人的隐私
you'll be blacklisted.
你就会被列入黑名单
Gossip Girl doesn't create scandal.
"八卦天后"不会制造绯闻
She just whispers about what's already out there.
她只是转述了已经既成的事实而已
And I would have told you that if you'd bothered to tell me
如果你之前能告诉我你在做什么
what you were doing instead of using me.
而不是来利用我,我本可以告诉你这些的
I mean, you had everyone's phones taken.
我的意思是,既然你都有大家的电话了
Why didn't you just, you know, look at some of them?
何不直接偷看其中一些人的私隐呢
Nate, that's brilliant! And if we act fast,
内特,这点子太棒了,如果我们动作够快
we can return them before anyone knows they're gone!
我们可以在他们发觉之前把手机还回去
Whoa, no.
This is a one-stop shop of illicit e-mails,
我们可以一举斩获
incriminating photos, and sex.
那些不正当邮件和色情照片
Are you sure you didn't work for news corp?
你以前真没在新闻集团工作过啊
Diana, just...
戴安娜
This is your idea, and it's a good one.
这是你的主意,非常好的主意
Don't doubt yourself.
别怀疑你自己
It's not--I just think that, you know,
不是,我只是觉得
maybe you should dip your toe into illegal activities
在你做这种违法的事之前
before you, you know, just dive right into it.
也许该再多想想
If you want any real success, Nate,
内特,如果你真的想大获成功的话
you need to take a risk once in a while.
就要偶尔冒次险
You can stay and help me rebuild "The spectator,"
你可以留下来帮助我改造《纽约观察家》
or you can go home and call your mum.
或者你可以回家去找你妈
I'm sure there's still a position
我相信在参议员的办公室里
in a senator's office somewhere.
还是会有个空缺职位的
All right, meet me back at the office in 20 minutes,
好吧,二十分钟后办公室见
not a minute later.
别迟到
I can't believe you thought you would get away with this.
我真不敢相信你觉得能侥幸不被发现
You don't understand.
你不明白
Did you honestly think I wouldn't come looking for you
你真的认为在你签支票的时候
when you wrote that check?
我不会来找你吗
Well, get changed. I'm gonna tell Lily we're leaving.
去换衣服,我去告诉莉莉我们要走了
It's time for you to go back to your real life
几个月前你就应该回到现实生活中
like you should have months ago.
现在是时候了
Actually...
事实上
I think I wanna stay.
我想留下
It's not up to you, Ivy.
这不是你说了算的,艾薇
Yeah, it kind of is. It's not.
是,我想我能做主,没门
What are you gonna do about it?
你打算怎么做
Call the police?
报警吗
I'd be happy to tell 'em the whole story
我会很乐意告诉他们所有的事
about how you hired a struggling actress
你雇佣了一个不入流的演员
to pretend to be your daughter
假扮成你的女儿
so that she could gain access to your real daughter's trust fund
如此她就能获得你亲生女儿的信托基金
just so you could take the money for yourself?
这样你就可以取出钱来塞自己兜里
I think the authorities would have a problem with that,
我想警方可能不会就让这件事算了
and your family would, too.
你的家人也不会放过你
You wouldn't.
你不会这么做的
I came from nothing.
我本一无所有
Everything here sparkles.
这里处处充斥着珠光宝气
And that family that you can't stand
那些你所不能忍受的家人
has been kinder to me than my own family ever was.
却比我自己的家人对我还好
I'm not walking away from that.
我是不会离开的
And if you try to take me down, Carol,
如果你要试图扳倒我,卡萝
you're coming with me.
那我们就试试
Blair, I'm sorry.
布莱尔,对不起
I was totally out of line.
我刚才太出格了
Truth is I think I've been using you to avoid
其实我不过是利用你的事
facing some problems of my own.
来逃避面对自己的问题
I promised to hold your hand, but maybe I've been forcing it.
我承诺过陪你,但也许我心里并非这样想
No. I turned to you, Dan,
不,是我去找的你,丹
because I knew you were the only one
因为我清楚你是我认识的唯一
who'd protect me from my own worst instincts.
可以保护我不因一时任性而受伤害的人
For what it's worth,
不论如何
when Georgina showed up on my doorstep
当乔治娜出现在我家门阶上
and told me she was pregnant, I mean, the last thing
告诉我她怀孕了
I wanted to be was a father, but then Milo was born,
我从来没想过我要做父亲,但米罗出生了
and I fell in love with him.
我爱上了他
Chuck or Louis--it'll be the same for either of them.
不管是恰克还是路易,是谁的都一样
And if I open that envelope...
如果我打开那个信封
will you be able to hide from your problems then?
你还会逃避你的问题吗
I think if you have the courage to face your future,
我想如果你有勇气面对你的未来
then I should have the courage to face mine.
那么我应该也有
There once was a princess B.,
曾经有一位王妃B
Undone by the question "Who's the daddy?"
深深被, "谁是孩子的父亲"之问题所困扰
But it's time to find out--
但现在是揭开谜底的时候了
Will it be Chuck,
会是恰克的
or will it be Louis?
还是路易的呢
I need to talk to you.
我需要跟你谈谈
I thought we said everything we needed to say
我想我们要说的话
last time we saw each other.
在最后一次见面时已经说完了
Chuck...
恰克
Is this another misguided attempt by Dan
这是丹让我恢复感觉的
to get me to feel something?
另外一个错误企图吗
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
It's Louis'.
是路易的孩子
I...
I didn't want you to find out from someone else
我不想让你从别人口中得知
and wonder if the baby was yours.
并怀疑孩子是否是你的
That's very considerate.
真体贴
Yes, well...
是的
If I know anything about Chuck Bass,
如果我知道任何恰克o拜斯的事情
it's that fatherhood isn't part of the lifestyle.
就是父亲的角色不是生活方式的一部分
You must have been very relieved
当你知道怀的不是我的孩子时
when you realized you weren't carrying my offspring.
一定松了口气
That certainly would have derailed your fairy tale.
因为那样的话会毁了你的童话
This fairy tale is... Complicated.
我的童话...太复杂了
Blair, meet my dog, Monkey.
布莱尔,这是我的狗狗,小猴子
But... I saw "Gossip girl." I thought you got rid of him.
可是我看了《八卦天后》 以为你把它丢了呢
I just sent him to get fixed.
我只是送它去疗伤
I thought it was the responsible thing to do.
我有责任这么去做
I should go.
我该走了
Yes.
不送了
Louis is waiting for me.
路易在等我
Of course.
自然
There is a part of me that really wanted it to be yours.
有那么一瞬间,我真的希望孩子是你的
It's impossible, you know. He's got to say to himself,
这不可能,他会跟自己说
"I'm a writer! I'm a writer!"
"我是个作家,我是个作家"
He can hook up with a rookie. All those people
他可以和新手在一起
were just drinking themselves into the grave, you know?
他们那些人整天就喝得烂醉如泥
Noah.
诺亚
Hey, uh, I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Everyone, this is Dan Humphrey.
各位,这就是丹?汉弗瑞
He was my inspiration
他就是我创作狄伦?亨特
for the character of dylan hunter.
这个角色的灵感来源
Isn't that right, Daniel?
对吗,丹
No.
不对
You didn't write this book. I did.
这本书不是你写的,是我
Bravo!
好极了
He did it!
他做到了
I told you I'd get him to step forward.
我跟你们说了我会让他更进一步的
I'm sorry. Did you-- did you do this on purpose?
等等,你是故意这么做的吗
Destiny is a scary thing to face.
我们都害怕直面自己的命运
We all need a little push.
所以都需要被别人推一把劲
You deserve to see what comes of it yourself,
你应该好好看看自己的大作
and you will. This is Elise and Mark from S&S.
这是西蒙与舒斯特出版社的埃莉斯和马克
This is Jonathan Karp, your editor.
这位是你的编辑,乔纳森?卡尔帕
You already know Alessandra. Sit. Join us.
亚历山德拉,你已经认识了,快坐下来
We've got a lot to talk about.
我们还有很多事情要谈
To my beautiful wife, her freedom,
敬我美丽的妻子,敬她重获自由
and the end of the ankle bracelet.
敬她终于可以甩掉那条脚链
Oh, and to the return of my Alaia dresses.
也敬我终于可以回归的厄莱雅裙装
How about we toast to second chances,
我们一起为我和莉莉重获新生
for Lily and me?
干杯怎么样
And, mom, thank you for understanding
妈妈,谢谢您理解我
that this is where I'm meant to be.
让我留在自己喜欢的地方
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
You know, Charlie, Serena's room is empty,
查莉,你知道瑟琳娜的房间空着
and you are welcome to stay here.
你可以住进来
We'd love to have you.
我们很欢迎你
No, no, no. That-- that would be an imposition.
别别别,这样不是太方便吧
No, really. Eric has only been gone a few days,
不会,艾瑞克刚走没几天
And Rufus and I are already
我和鲁弗斯就已经
going through empty nest syndrome.
患上"空巢综合症"了
Yeah, making breakfast for two feels so wrong.
是啊,只准备二人早餐都不习惯了
I would love to.
我很爱住这
Being around family would mean a lot to me.
和家人住一起最温暖啦
Great.
太好了
Okay, well, um...
好吧,那
I'm gonna go crash in the guest room.
那我去客房休息了
I have an early flight.
明天很早的航班
What are you talking about? It's only 9:00.
你说什么呢,现在才九点
You should go out.
你应该出去逛逛
We could all go out.
我们一起出去吧
Maybe--maybe another time.
我看下次再去吧
I'm sure I'll be back again soon anyway.
我大概很快会再来的
I'm gonna make sure that Cece
我会确保西茜重新恢复
reinstates your access to my trust.
给我的信托基金
You are on your own now. Good luck.
你现在只能靠自己了,祝你好运
The true author of a tell-all tome has been revealed,
这本圣书的真正作者,终于浮出水面
and the author's name is one everyone will recognize,
他的名字所有人都知道
but the question is,
但问题是
will anyone want to say it again
当这本书出版后
once the book is out?
还会有人愿意叫这个名字吗
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了吗
You're pregnant.
你怀孕啦
Oh, you're happy.
天呐,你居然这么开心
But... your "Hello!" magazine interview--
可是你在《Hello!》杂志采访上说
I heard your answers.
你不想要孩子的
I-I just said those things to protect you.
我那样说,只是为了保护你
I knew if I even hinted at wanting children,
我知道哪怕我暗示我想要个孩子
you would be under constant baby watch.
多少人就会看着你
The press would never leave you alone.
不断给你施加生孩子的压力
You did that for me?
你是为了我才那么说的吗
You really are a prince.
你真的是我的王子
A very happy prince.
我还是一个很幸福的王子
The truth is, I can't wait to be a father.
实际上,我真的等不及想做父亲了
And now I'm going to be one.
现在,我真的要做父亲了
Let's go celebrate. Where would you like to go?
我们得去庆祝一下,你想去哪里
Oh, someplace with souffles.
去一个有舒芙里(法国奶油甜点)的地方
My morning sickness is gone.
我已经不再晨吐了
I know a place.
我知道一个地方
They closed an hour ago, but they'll reopen for us.
一个小时前就关门了,但可以为我们再开
Ready.
我准备好了
Face your fears, and the rewards can be profound.
直面你的恐惧,你可能会收获颇丰
You could discover the true depth of a relationship.
你会看到你们的感情到底有多深厚
Or what you're capable of withstanding.
或者你到底能承受什么
I'm so happy you're here.
真高兴你留在这里了
You know, I don't think I realized
你知道吗,在我在洛杉矶遇到你之前
until I saw you in L.A. How much I needed family around
我都没意识到,我多需要家人在我身边
or how much you needed me to help you shop.
以及,你有多需要我陪你逛街选购
What are you looking for over there?
你在那儿找什么
My phone.
我的手机
I think I left it at the fashion show
我想我把它落在时装秀上了
When the assistant checked it in.
进门的时候给了工作人员
I totally forgot.
我完全忘了这事了
Well, I'm sure they still have it.
他们肯定替你保管着
We'll call in the morning and find out.
明天早上我们打过去帮你找
The problem is, the more you gain...
问题是,你得到的越多
People trust their phones way too much.
人们真是太相信他们的手机了
the more you stand to lose.
你就得承受失去越多
There's just this, uh, one phone that didn't have a tag on it,
只有这只手机,上面没有标签
So I didn't put it back.
所以我没把它放回去
You know whose it is? Maybe someone at coat check?
你知道这是谁的吗,也许是存衣处某个人的
Do you know someone called Ivy?
你认识叫艾薇的人吗
Get ready to find out what you're made of,
准备好接受你的真实身份吧
Because to survive on the upper east side,
因为如果想在上东区生存
You better be fearless.
你最好无所畏惧
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O.八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
inspiration [.inspə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 灵感,吸入,鼓舞人心(的东西)

联想记忆
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 
illegal [i'li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不合法的,非法的
n. 非法移民

联想记忆
constant ['kɔnstənt]

想一想再看

adj. 经常的,不变的
n. 常数,恒量

联想记忆
tend [tend]

想一想再看

v. 趋向,易于,照料,护理

 
release [ri'li:s]

想一想再看

n. 释放,让渡,发行
vt. 释放,让与,准

联想记忆
disappointment [.disə'pɔintmənt]

想一想再看

n. 失望,令人失望的人或事

 
reaction [ri'ækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反应,反作用力,化学反应

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的
n. 宝石

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。